The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #3026    
Old February 6th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Team Rocket's Raichu
Bye-Bye!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 19

Advertise here
It just freezes the game when I step on the spot.

Game: Firered
Type: Rival
Editor: PKSV-UI by Score_Under
Script:
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x71A36C

#org @main
clearflag 0x1367
showsprite 0x3
applymovement 0xFF @move
waitmovement 0x0
applymovement 0x4F @move2
waitmovement 0x0
goto @start
setflag 0x1367
hidesprite 0x3
release
end

#org @move
m run_down run_down run_down look_left look_up look_right look_down say_! walk_down walk_down end

#org @move2
m say_ run_up run_up run_up look_left look_right say_? walk_left_slow walk_left_slow walk_left_slow walk_left_slow run_up run_up end

#org @start
trainerbattle 0x0 0x0D9 0x0 @intro @defeat
msgbox @over 0x2
end

#org @intro
= Oh, you there! What's your name?\pOh, it's [player].\pNice to meet you! My name is\nCHRIS. I'm going to be a POKéMON\lMaster!\pWHAT!?! YOU DON'T THINK I CAN DO\nIT!?! I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG!!!

#org @defeat
= I guess you are kind of good.

#org @over
= I guess I'll be seeing you around,\nbut let me tell you something!\pI won't lose to you next time! See\nya later, [player]!


If you can't help me with this script editor could you give it to me in XSE mode.
__________________

I'm a supermod of that forum.

I've left, bye PC.
  #3027    
Old February 6th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Denali's Avatar
Denali
C++ Programmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Michigan
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket's Raichu View Post
It just freezes the game when I step on the spot.

Game: Firered
Type: Rival
Editor: PKSV-UI by Score_Under
Script:
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x71A36C

#org @main
clearflag 0x1367
showsprite 0x3
applymovement 0xFF @move
waitmovement 0x0
applymovement 0x4F @move2
waitmovement 0x0
goto @start
setflag 0x1367
hidesprite 0x3
release
end

#org @move
m run_down run_down run_down look_left look_up look_right look_down say_! walk_down walk_down end

#org @move2
m say_ run_up run_up run_up look_left look_right say_? walk_left_slow walk_left_slow walk_left_slow walk_left_slow run_up run_up end

#org @start
trainerbattle 0x0 0x0D9 0x0 @intro @defeat
msgbox @over 0x2
end

#org @intro
= Oh, you there! What's your name?\pOh, it's [player].\pNice to meet you! My name is\nCHRIS. I'm going to be a POKéMON\lMaster!\pWHAT!?! YOU DON'T THINK I CAN DO\nIT!?! I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG!!!

#org @defeat
= I guess you are kind of good.

#org @over
= I guess I'll be seeing you around,\nbut let me tell you something!\pI won't lose to you next time! See\nya later, [player]!


If you can't help me with this script editor could you give it to me in XSE mode.
Did you put "0300" for the unknown and "4050" for the var number in advanced map?
  #3028    
Old February 6th, 2010, 02:58 PM
NarutoActor's Avatar
NarutoActor
The rocks cry out to me
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brooklyn/Marlboro
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to NarutoActor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NarutoActor
it's 0003 and any var as long as the vaule is 0. if not then you have to change the var vaule.
__________________
~There are those people who understand hex, F the rest
  #3029    
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:36 PM
metapod23's Avatar
metapod23
Hardened Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackMew View Post
Before messing around with the header, I would rather make sure the flag is being set properly first.
Don't think it matters in Pallet Town - the running shoes won't work even if it is set correctly unless you change the "name on entering."

Just trying to prevent a headache for someone who might be doing everything right with the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
This script prevents you from leaving the room.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I should do?
For this one, I would personally use setvar and countpokemon (if this is your first Pokemon) or the command for checking for a certain Pokemon. Let me add some options in bold.

Code:
#dynamic 0x800309
#org @mover
setvar 0x5000 0x0    (a variable set to 0x0 will keep repeating itself whenever stepped on)
countpokemon             (counts # of Pokemon)
compare lastresult 0x0  (compares the # of Pokemon to the #0)
if 0x1 goto @stop         (if the # of Pokemon the player has is 0, goes to @stop)
release
end

#org @stop
applymovement 0xFF @move
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @1 0x6
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
release
end
#org @move
#raw 0x62
#raw 0xFE
#org @move2
#raw 0x10
#raw 0xFE
#org @1
= Woops! Probably should bring\nGrowly along....
__________________

Last edited by metapod23; February 6th, 2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #3030    
Old February 6th, 2010, 07:01 PM
forestw785's Avatar
forestw785
I divide by 0.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
Don't think it matters in Pallet Town - the running shoes won't work even if it is set correctly unless you change the "name on entering."

Just trying to prevent a headache for someone who might be doing everything right with the script.
I've never had that problem ha ha. Not that I've noticed at least. I'll edit post back once I check later and let you know.
__________________


  #3031    
Old February 6th, 2010, 07:11 PM
metapod23's Avatar
metapod23
Hardened Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by forestw785 View Post
I've never had that problem ha ha. Not that I've noticed at least. I'll edit post back once I check later and let you know.
Hm, well that must be nice. But when working on my hack, the running would not work in Pallet Town at all, and I was convinced I was doing something wrong, until I went to Route 1 and found them mysteriously working!
__________________
  #3032    
Old February 6th, 2010, 07:26 PM
trebornosliw's Avatar
trebornosliw
Learning
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Well, it's certainly been awhile.
As far as I can tell, this script is perfect, but I'm having some trouble with XSE. It keeps giving me the message "unrecognized keyword 'em' on line 77." I've been looking, but haven't been able to find the problem. A few more pairs of eyes would be welcome.
Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x800000
#org @specialitem
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x1020
if 0x1 goto @done
checkflag 0x1003
if 0x1 goto @blackbelt
checkflag 0x1004
if 0x1 goto @moonstone
checkflag 0x1005
if 0x1 goto @lightball
checkflag 0x1006
if 0x1 goto @sunstone
checkflag 0x1007
if 0x1 goto @mysticwater
msgbox @cheater 0x6
release
end
#org @done
msgbox @finished 0x6
release
end
#org @blackbelt
checkflag 0x1021
if 0x0 goto @notyet
msgbox @congrats 0x6
giveitem 0xCF 0x1 MSG_OBTAIN
setflag 0x1020
release
end
#org @moonstone
checkflag 0x1021
if 0x0 goto @notyet
msgbox @congrats 0x6
giveitem 0x5E 0x1 MSG_OBTAIN
setflag 0x1020
release
end
#org @lightball
checkflag 0x1021
if 0x0 goto @notyet
msgbox @congrats 0x6
giveitem 0xCA 0x1 MSG_OBTAIN
setflag 0x1020
release
end
#org @sunstone
checkflag 0x1021
if 0x0 goto @notyet
msgbox @congrats 0x6
giveitem 0x5D 0x1 MSG_OBTAIN
setflag 0x1020
release
end
#org @mysticwater
checkflag 0x1021
if 0x0 goto @notyet
msgbox @congrats 0x6
giveitem 0xD1 0x1 MSG_OBTAIN
setflag 0x1020
release
end
#org @finished
= PRYCE: [.]If I have one piece\nof advice to give you, it would\lbe this:\pEnjoy the present to the fullest,\nit will pass all too soon.
#org @congrats
= ???: Well hello there young'un.\nFrom the look of you, it's obvious\lthat you're a trainer. So was I,\lonce, a great one, even. There was\la time when the name Pryce\linspired respect and admiration[.]\land a time when it inspired\lrevulsion and fear[.]\l[.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.]\lBut enough of that. It does my old\lheart good to help out budding\ltrainers like you. Here, a gift\lfrom me. Something tells me this\lit
em will come in useful on your\ljourney.
#org @cheater
= If you are reading this, you\nare a despicable cheating scumball.\pA virus will now be injected into\nyour computer.\pPrepare to have your hardrive wiped.\p(Jk, but you're still worthless scum.)
__________________
Credit for my avatar goes to the Lego company.
  #3033    
Old February 6th, 2010, 07:48 PM
metapod23's Avatar
metapod23
Hardened Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by trebornosliw View Post
#org @congrats
= ???: Well hello there young'un.\nFrom the look of you, it's obvious\lthat you're a trainer. So was I,\lonce, a great one, even. There was\la time when the name Pryce\linspired respect and admiration[.]\land a time when it inspired\lrevulsion and fear[.]\l[.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.]\lBut enough of that. It does my old\lheart good to help out budding\ltrainers like you. Here, a gift\lfrom me. Something tells me this\lit
em will come in useful on your\ljourney.
The word "item" in the last line is split up into two lines, so XSE doesn't recognize "em will come in useful on your\ljourney." as any type of code.
__________________
  #3034    
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:15 PM
trebornosliw's Avatar
trebornosliw
Learning
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
The word "item" in the last line is split up into two lines, so XSE doesn't recognize "em will come in useful on your\ljourney." as any type of code.
Thanks. I knew it would be something stupid like that, I just couldn't spot it :\
EDIT: You know what's interesting, that string was still only one line in XSE, though it still let me backspace between "it" and "em." No wonder I couldn't find it 0.o
__________________
Credit for my avatar goes to the Lego company.
  #3035    
Old February 6th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Denali's Avatar
Denali
C++ Programmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Michigan
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
Don't think it matters in Pallet Town - the running shoes won't work even if it is set correctly unless you change the "name on entering."

Just trying to prevent a headache for someone who might be doing everything right with the script.



For this one, I would personally use setvar and countpokemon (if this is your first Pokemon) or the command for checking for a certain Pokemon. Let me add some options in bold.

Code:
#dynamic 0x800309
#org @mover
setvar 0x5000 0x0    (a variable set to 0x0 will keep repeating itself whenever stepped on)
countpokemon             (counts # of Pokemon)
compare lastresult 0x0  (compares the # of Pokemon to the #0)
if 0x1 goto @stop         (if the # of Pokemon the player has is 0, goes to @stop)
release
end
 
#org @stop
applymovement 0xFF @move
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @1 0x6
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
release
end
#org @move
#raw 0x62
#raw 0xFE
#org @move2
#raw 0x10
#raw 0xFE
#org @1
= Woops! Probably should bring\nGrowly along....
It worked perfectly!!!
You are pure geneous thank you so much!
There's just one little problem: the poke ball doesn't disappear until I warp to another room. Therefore giving me the ability to obtain as many pokemon as I want. How would I go about making the sprite permanently invisible?
  #3036    
Old February 6th, 2010, 11:51 PM
forestw785's Avatar
forestw785
I divide by 0.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
It worked perfectly!!!
You are pure geneous thank you so much!
There's just one little problem: the poke ball doesn't disappear until I warp to another room. Therefore giving me the ability to obtain as many pokemon as I want. How would I go about making the sprite permanently invisible?
Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x8003C3

#org @newgrowls
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x901
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @1 0x6
givepokemon 58 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
hidesprite 0x00 //instead of 0x00 you put, 0x(hex version of the person event no.)
setflag 0x828
setflag 0x3000
release
end


#org @done
clearflag 0x900
release
end


#org @1
= Let's go Growly....\nTime to visit Professor Oak.



Picture outline.
Spoiler:
make sure that the person id is near the flag number.
__________________


  #3037    
Old February 7th, 2010, 06:05 AM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by forestw785 View Post
Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x8003C3

#org @newgrowls
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x901
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @1 0x6
givepokemon 58 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
hidesprite 0x00 //instead of 0x00 you put, 0x(hex version of the person event no.)
setflag 0x828
setflag 0x3000
release
end


#org @done
clearflag 0x900
release
end


#org @1
= Let's go Growly....\nTime to visit Professor Oak.



Picture outline.
Spoiler:
make sure that the person id is near the flag number.
He needs to make the person ID change to 0828 since the set flag is 0x828.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
It worked perfectly!!!
You are pure geneous thank you so much!
There's just one little problem: the poke ball doesn't disappear until I warp to another room. Therefore giving me the ability to obtain as many pokemon as I want. How would I go about making the sprite permanently invisible?
You don't need all those flags unless they correspond with other scripts.
__________________
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
  #3038    
Old February 7th, 2010, 10:46 AM
forestw785's Avatar
forestw785
I divide by 0.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson View Post
He needs to make the person ID change to 0828 since the set flag is 0x828.

You don't need all those flags unless they correspond with other scripts.
I know that, I was just showing him where they were just in case he confused them.
__________________


  #3039    
Old February 7th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Hiche..'s Avatar
Hiche..
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I have a question..

Let's say you have 6 Pokemon in your party. Is it possible, when you encounter a trainer battle, to just use 3 of those Pokemon, for example, in your party?
I believe it requires ASM, but despite that, is there a way?

Hiche..
  #3040    
Old February 7th, 2010, 11:31 AM
forestw785's Avatar
forestw785
I divide by 0.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
I used Jpans clean script patch, and I put in my own Pokémon center, but when my pokmon faint I head to this random place, and not to my own Pokemon center, even after I've used it.

How do I set a pokmon center as a pokemon center after a white out?
__________________


  #3041    
Old February 7th, 2010, 12:23 PM
tkallab's Avatar
tkallab
Should have been in Dissidia
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: I'm on a horse
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Hi, everyone. I got myself a bit of trouble with this level script.

When I go outside of the house, Gary is supposed to come at me, tell me something, walk away, then disappear.
But, when I go outside, nothing happens at all. Gary stays where he is...

Here's the script.

Spoiler:

Code:
'---------------
#org 0x800000
checkflag 0x1000
if 0x0 goto 0x8800040
lock
msgbox 0x8800043 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"GRAMPS! Where are you?"
applymovement MOVE_PLAYER 0x8800100
applymovement 0x3 0x8800104
waitmovement 0x3
closeonkeypress
msgbox 0x880005C MSG_NORMAL '"Oh, it's you, [player]. Have you s..."
applymovement 0x3 0x880010F
waitmovement 0x3
setflag 0x1000
goto 0x8800040

'---------------
#org 0x800040
release
end


'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x800043
= GRAMPS! Where are you?

#org 0x80005C
= Oh, it's you, [player]. Have you seen\ngramps?\lYou know, Professor Oak? I can't\lfind him.\lOh, what would you know about it?\lI gotta ask smarter people. Smell\lyou later!


'-----------
' Movements
'-----------
#org 0x800100
#raw 0x63 'Question Mark (?)
#raw 0x3 'Face Right
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x800104
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1F 'Step Left (Fast)
#raw 0x1F 'Step Left (Fast)
#raw 0x1F 'Step Left (Fast)
#raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x80010F
#raw 0x20 'Step Right (Fast)
#raw 0x20 'Step Right (Fast)
#raw 0x20 'Step Right (Fast)
#raw 0x20 'Step Right (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements


'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x800043
= GRAMPS! Where are you?

#org 0x80005C
= Oh, it's you, [player]. Have you seen\ngramps?\lYou know, Professor Oak? I can't\lfind him.\lOh, what would you know about it?\lI gotta ask smarter people. Smell\lyou later!


'-----------
' Movements
'-----------
#org 0x800100
#raw 0x63 'Question Mark (?)
#raw 0x3 'Face Right
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x800104
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1F 'Step Left (Fast)
#raw 0x1F 'Step Left (Fast)
#raw 0x1F 'Step Left (Fast)
#raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x80010F
#raw 0x20 'Step Right (Fast)
#raw 0x20 'Step Right (Fast)
#raw 0x20 'Step Right (Fast)
#raw 0x20 'Step Right (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0x1E 'Step Up (Fast)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements


Could I get some help?

Last edited by tkallab; February 7th, 2010 at 12:28 PM.
  #3042    
Old February 7th, 2010, 12:28 PM
HackMew's Avatar
HackMew
Mewtwo Strikes Back
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiche.. View Post
I have a question..

Let's say you have 6 Pokemon in your party. Is it possible, when you encounter a trainer battle, to just use 3 of those Pokemon, for example, in your party?
I believe it requires ASM, but despite that, is there a way?

Hiche..
There is a special which can do that, but it's used in the Trainer Tower and Pokémon won't gain any experience.


Quote:
Originally Posted by forestw785 View Post
I used Jpans clean script patch, and I put in my own Pokémon center, but when my pokmon faint I head to this random place, and not to my own Pokemon center, even after I've used it.

How do I set a pokmon center as a pokemon center after a white out?
Check the script on a clean ROM to see how to set it. In particular, check the Pokémon Centers' level scripts, and look for the sethealingplace command.
__________________
  #3043    
Old February 7th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Denali's Avatar
Denali
C++ Programmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Michigan
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Thank you guys so much!
It worked perfectly and I just wanted to say I appreciate you showing me the right way.

EDIT: Okay will do

Last edited by Denali; February 7th, 2010 at 03:17 PM.
  #3044    
Old February 7th, 2010, 12:54 PM
HackMew's Avatar
HackMew
Mewtwo Strikes Back
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
Thank you guys so much! :)
It worked perfectly and I just wanted to say I appreciate you showing me the right way.
Saying thanks it's a good idea, but next time PM/VMs are preferred ;)
__________________
  #3045    
Old February 7th, 2010, 02:35 PM
forestw785's Avatar
forestw785
I divide by 0.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackMew View Post
Check the script on a clean ROM to see how to set it. In particular, check the Pokémon Centers' level scripts, and look for the sethealingplace command.

I set the level scripts, and I tried to adjust it so it would go to a pokecenter I put in the first town, but it kept heading to the heros home, so I decided to rip the mom script, and now it works fine as long as it ports to his home instead of the pokecenter ha ha.

I know I messed it up somewhere.... obviously. But as long as it works for the starter town, it doesn't matter.

Oh yeah, and thank you very much for the help hackmew for the program and the answer.


Also:
When you do the applymovement scripts to show the !, !!, or ? signs, what's the script to make the little beep noise go off at the same time? and how do I make a person I make walk on screen stay hidden until I want them to show up? (I.e oak stopping you from leaving pallet town in original game)
__________________



Last edited by forestw785; February 7th, 2010 at 02:46 PM.
  #3046    
Old February 7th, 2010, 03:03 PM
6ryan4's Avatar
6ryan4
"Watch the power of aura!!!"
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: My bedroom with my face rooted to a screen
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
I need help with this script:

Spoiler:

#dyn 0x740000
#org 0x8734246
lock
msgbox @crono1
callstd MSG_NOCLOSE
pause 0x4
closemsg
applymovement 0x8 @cronoturns
msgbox @crono2
callstd MSG_NORMAL
applymovement 0x9 @gruntturns
msgbox @crono3
callstd MSG_NORMAL
applymovement 0x9 @gruntcomes
jump @trainer

#org @trainer
trainerbattle 0x0 0x003 0x9 @intro @defeat
jump @aftermath

#org @aftermath
lock
msgbox @crono4
applymovement 0x9 @gruntruns
applymovement 0x8 @cronoruns
disappear 0x8
disappear 0x9
pause 0x3
end

#org @intro
= GRUNT: I do as CRONO says.

#org @defeat
= ...I have failed CRONO.

#org @afterwards
= I can also say something after the battle

#org @crono1
= Alright, the next step is...

#org @cronoturns
m look_down say_! end

#org @crono2
= Oh, crap! Not you again!

#org @gruntturns
m look_down say_! end

#org @crono3
= I don't have time for a battle!\nIt's the GRUNT's turn!

#org @gruntcomes
m walk_down look_right end

#org @crono4
= What?! No way!\pGrrr...abort mission!

#org @cronoruns
m run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up end

#org @gruntruns
m run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up end


I need to make it so that the script continues directly after the trainer battle. Can someone edit my script so it'll do that?
  #3047    
Old February 7th, 2010, 06:23 PM
forestw785's Avatar
forestw785
I divide by 0.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Changes are in bold. I hope I helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ryan4 View Post
I need help with this script:

Spoiler:

#dyn 0x740000
#org 0x8734246
lock
msgbox @crono1
callstd MSG_NOCLOSE
pause 0x4
closemsg
applymovement 0x8 @cronoturns
msgbox @crono2
callstd MSG_NORMAL
applymovement 0x9 @gruntturns
msgbox @crono3
callstd MSG_NORMAL
applymovement 0x9 @gruntcomes
jump @trainer

#org @trainer
trainerbattle 0x1 0x003 0x9 @intro @defeat @aftermath

#org @aftermath
lock
msgbox @crono4
applymovement 0x9 @gruntruns
applymovement 0x8 @cronoruns
disappear 0x8
disappear 0x9
pause 0x3
end

#org @intro
= GRUNT: I do as CRONO says.

#org @defeat
= ...I have failed CRONO.

#org @afterwards
= I can also say something after the battle

#org @crono1
= Alright, the next step is...

#org @cronoturns
m look_down say_! end

#org @crono2
= Oh, crap! Not you again!

#org @gruntturns
m look_down say_! end

#org @crono3
= I don't have time for a battle!\nIt's the GRUNT's turn!

#org @gruntcomes
m walk_down look_right end

#org @crono4
= What?! No way!\pGrrr...abort mission!

#org @cronoruns
m run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up end

#org @gruntruns
m run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up end

__________________


  #3048    
Old February 7th, 2010, 06:43 PM
6ryan4's Avatar
6ryan4
"Watch the power of aura!!!"
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: My bedroom with my face rooted to a screen
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Nope...still not working.

Here it is again. It's slightly different, but oh well.

Spoiler:

#dyn 0x740000
#org 0x8734246
lock
msgbox @crono1
callstd MSG_NOCLOSE
pause 0x4
closemsg
applymovement 0x8 @cronoturns
msgbox @crono2
callstd MSG_NORMAL
applymovement 0x9 @gruntturns
msgbox @crono3
callstd MSG_NORMAL
applymovement 0x9 @gruntcomes
jump @trainer

#org @trainer
trainerbattle 0x1 0x003 0x0 @intro @defeat @aftermath
end

#org @aftermath
lock
msgbox @crono4
applymovement 0x9 @gruntruns
applymovement 0x8 @cronoruns
disappear 0x8
disappear 0x9
pause 0x3
end

#org @intro
= GRUNT: I do as CRONO says.

#org @defeat
= ...I have failed CRONO.

#org @afterwards
= I can also say something after the battle

#org @crono1
= Alright, the next step is...

#org @cronoturns
m look_down say_! end

#org @crono2
= Oh, crap! Not you again!

#org @gruntturns
m look_down say_! end

#org @crono3
= I don't have time for a battle!\nIt's the GRUNT's turn!

#org @gruntcomes
m walk_down look_right end

#org @crono4
= What?! No way!\pGrrr...abort mission!

#org @cronoruns
m run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up end

#org @gruntruns
m run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up end
  #3049    
Old February 7th, 2010, 07:43 PM
forestw785's Avatar
forestw785
I divide by 0.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ryan4 View Post
Nope...still not working.

Here it is again. It's slightly different, but oh well.

Spoiler:

#dyn 0x740000
#org 0x8734246
lock
msgbox @crono1
callstd MSG_NOCLOSE
pause 0x4
closemsg
applymovement 0x8 @cronoturns
msgbox @crono2
callstd MSG_NORMAL
applymovement 0x9 @gruntturns
msgbox @crono3
callstd MSG_NORMAL
applymovement 0x9 @gruntcomes
jump @trainer

#org @trainer
trainerbattle 0x1 0x003 0x0 @intro @defeat @aftermath
end

#org @aftermath
lock
msgbox @crono4
applymovement 0x9 @gruntruns
applymovement 0x8 @cronoruns
disappear 0x8
disappear 0x9
pause 0x3
end

#org @intro
= GRUNT: I do as CRONO says.

#org @defeat
= ...I have failed CRONO.

#org @afterwards
= I can also say something after the battle

#org @crono1
= Alright, the next step is...

#org @cronoturns
m look_down say_! end

#org @crono2
= Oh, crap! Not you again!

#org @gruntturns
m look_down say_! end

#org @crono3
= I don't have time for a battle!\nIt's the GRUNT's turn!

#org @gruntcomes
m walk_down look_right end

#org @crono4
= What?! No way!\pGrrr...abort mission!

#org @cronoruns
m run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up end

#org @gruntruns
m run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up run_up end
what are you using for your scripting? I've never seen that style.
__________________


  #3050    
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:42 AM
6ryan4's Avatar
6ryan4
"Watch the power of aura!!!"
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: My bedroom with my face rooted to a screen
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
What do you mean? I'm using PKSV...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:57 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.