• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
Years
Granted, and you enjoy it, then get bored and cannot sell. Ever.
I wish I could write the best essay in the universe!

Muffin™

Knows your age
Years
Granted, but you may only use it Today at exactly 3:53.65365763578675 to 3:53.65365763578676 AM.

I wish to be in another dimension where it's white and I can't get out if it. :3

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Granted, but then inanimate objects and animals do not know that it isn't wise to grant you power, and the animals do it anyway. =P

I wish that I had a katana that is really sharp and can cut through anything but never cut through it's owner. xD

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Granted. But the katana doesn't acknoledge you as its owner and cuts you anyways

I wish for a thing O:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Granted, but then the people who did that are considered insane.

I wish for something/someone to kill my worst enemy but none of the things/people/places I love including myself. (xP)

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Granted. I place his head in your bed. XD

I wish to share my chocolate with the world! XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
And I would be very happy to see his head in my bed. ;)

Granted, but then it ends up that your chocolate had poison in it, and all of the people's that's left kills you. xP

I wish I had something to wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back