• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Update: I've added a Hatchet and a Pickaxe to the game to replace the HMs for Cut and Rock Smash respectively.

The Hatchet is received aboard the St. Anne and the Pickaxe is received in Grandpa Canyon.

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
Update: I've added a Hatchet and a Pickaxe to the game to replace the HMs for Cut and Rock Smash respectively.

The Hatchet is received aboard the St. Anne and the Pickaxe is received in Grandpa Canyon.
Awesome dude. That's going to be a nice addition. :)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
its nice to see ur back man. and will misty and brock travel with you, like they walk ahead and u dont see them untill a certain point in the game, lke in Johto Advantures

qubban

Best newbie you can get
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
my latest* (1.68) version is not working, im not sure if i did i right, becouse im new with this, but in the beginning , after i met with the first spearow, i cant go forward.
its all empty, no ways getting threw, did i do something wrong? pls respond (sry for bad spelling.)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
my latest* (1.68) version is not working, im not sure if i did i right, becouse im new with this, but in the beginning , after i met with the first spearow, i cant go forward.
its all empty, no ways getting threw, did i do something wrong? pls respond (sry for bad spelling.)

I just downloaded it to test it and it works fine as far as I can tell. Just jump over the ledge toward the right and into the water.

qubban

Best newbie you can get
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
Metapod i have a question, can u like me pikachus lightning attack work on ground pokemon like sandshrew, in the anime, they say its not effective, but it still does "some" dmg, so if u can do it like the rock type. :D

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
Metapod i have a question, can u like me pikachus lightning attack work on ground pokemon like sandshrew, in the anime, they say its not effective, but it still does "some" dmg, so if u can do it like the rock type. :D
I know when I battled Brock's Onix Lightning Bolt was effective against it....

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
Help! I can't seem to get past after Pikachu climbs up in the tree (near Pallet town, first battle script). After I killed the spearow, grabbed Pikachu, the spearows blocked Pallet Town. After that, what's next?

Mekaj

Vampire Hunter
Years
There is already someone working on the same thing maybe you should hook up with him on your peoject. He's Luciel of Team Lucario. Or at least he was working on one last I knew.

The whole bit with Misty traveling with Ash is missing same with Brock. And Brock's dad has too small a part. Other than that thishack is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

qubban

Best newbie you can get
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
Help! I can't seem to get past after Pikachu climbs up in the tree (near Pallet town, first battle script). After I killed the spearow, grabbed Pikachu, the spearows blocked Pallet Town. After that, what's next?

go near the water, and push "A" button, you will get into the stream and end up near misty. talk to her ;)

qubban

Best newbie you can get
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
Found some bugs in celadon to power plant, 1 in the gym , its a tree u can walk threw on the right side.
and the second is reapering grand p1 dude and daughter at same route.
Battle girl outside of p1 house blocks and u can walk right threw her, and the battle is over when u get there, arent u supposed to kick everybody and then give away primeape? :D

and pokecenter outside of power plant is like messed up, the bottom is like going right threw the stone, :P

*** in saffron , at the house left to silph c. *second floor* you walk in through the door and end up outside pokemart at other side ,

Last edited:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
New Team Rocket overworlds. They're a lot better than the old one:

trfull.png

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Hey, those're pretty nice! I think Jessie's hair needs to be a bit lighter though, and the top of James' head looks flat.

qubban

Best newbie you can get
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
im stuck :O , where do i go after celadon? :S if i go threw the cave i end up at a dead end. and i cant get either up or down :( so pls anyone tell me :D

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
im stuck :O , where do i go after celadon? :S if i go threw the cave i end up at a dead end. and i cant get either up or down :( so pls anyone tell me :D

You've probably just about reached the end of the hack. The latest Beta ends around the power plant. Beta 2 is nearing completion, though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
hm maybe this is a bug? I caught that primape before celadon city. I beat everything in celadon and now I was triyng to do the p1 championship but when I enter it says everything is done. Then when I leave a girl is blocking the door. First time i challeneged her and beat her then she says tournament has started u may enter. still the same when i enter everything is done. then i leave girl is back again and keeps telling me tournament has started.

what to do?

just got a problem with gringy city too. says i got rid of muk but inever saw 1. only grimers in the power plant. =/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2010
just fyi when i named gary, his face changed purple...not anything big but its a small bug
EDIT-Also, how do you get past route 1?

Last edited:
Back