• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
if you wanna edit the rom you need to keep the old settings or you cant edit it
or you need to change every ini file and that isnt always possible

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
The ROM is called Mitic Island, a Hack of the Week. It's a hack of Ruby, and the language is Spanish. Yes, I download all the tools from here on this thread. It's a real pain :/

EDIT: My RHEA settings are

Game Title - PKMN MITIC
Game Code - MAD
Maker - Nintendo
Main Unit Code - 00
Device Type - 00
ROM Version - 00
Header Checksum - 2A (This 2A is in gray, and doesn't appear to be able to be edited)

Well, you've been told already that the Header of the ROM is probably something A-Map or unLZgba doesn't know... they only can read regular ones... open up a CLEAN Spanish Fire Red ROM and copy the Game Title and the Game Code onto the one you are having trouble with. It should work just fine after that.
(Since RHEA stands for Rom Header Editor Advanced, it's quite obvious that this is a header problem, the maker of the hack has changed the header in hopes that someone wouldn't change things in the ROM, you SHOULD honor that and play it the way it was supposed to be played, since I assume you are doing this to change the Wild Pokemon data to get what you want... (I've seen it happen before so I'm just assuming.))

GoldIsHero

Hero Of Light
Years
if you wanna edit the rom you need to keep the old settings or you cant edit it
or you need to change every ini file and that isnt always possible

Well, you've been told already that the Header of the ROM is probably something A-Map or unLZgba doesn't know... they only can read regular ones... open up a CLEAN Spanish Fire Red ROM and copy the Game Title and the Game Code onto the one you are having trouble with. It should work just fine after that.
(Since RHEA stands for Rom Header Editor Advanced, it's quite obvious that this is a header problem, the maker of the hack has changed the header in hopes that someone wouldn't change things in the ROM, you SHOULD honor that and play it the way it was supposed to be played, since I assume you are doing this to change the Wild Pokemon data to get what you want... (I've seen it happen before so I'm just assuming.))

It worked!! Bless you all, I've been hoping for this for so long. You were right, I just like to play games with my own custom team. Thanks for your time and help, I really do appreciate it!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
um on the advance starter whenever i type in Mew it changes to Mewtwo also how do i use the shiynze and does it make starters shiny?

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2011
I appreciate that you're so good at making tools. Congratulations, as many use them

PeregrineFig

Starting Pokémon Obsidian
Years
I have to say I really like these tools, however, I have a single suggestion: would it be possible to update A-Trainer to search for trainers by their hex offsets? I hate having to open up my ROM and start battling trainers to find their names, and getting their offsets is as easy as clicking the sprite on A-Map and opening up the script. If you don't want to do this I understand, but it would be a huge help :)

pokemonhqmaster

Pokemon HQ Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2010
A- Trainer Bug

I noticed a bug in A- Trainer it was that when I adding a new person to my Emerald ROM then when I saved and exited it then reloaded the ROM the pokemon data from Bulbasaur to Squirtle was changed to something else. Can some one HELP!!!!!!

Shukumei

Teh Haxxorz
Years
She had asked just how to use Shinyzer not how to make Pokemon shiny :D
As for var it's setvar 0x8030 0x2 :)

Can you give a script as example cuz i dont really get how to use it

With all due respect to Ash493 I have been using the shinyzer for a little while and I'm pretty sure the variable is 0x8003. It always works for me when I use that.

As for the 0x2 it should be the number of shiny pokemon you want the player to encounter. If you set it to two then two shinies will appear. Set it to five and the next five pokemon that appear will be shiny.

Sample script:
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
setvar 0x8003 0x3
msgbox @message 0x6
release
end

#org @message
=the next three pokemon/nyou meet will be shiny!

end sample script

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
With all due respect to Ash493 I have been using the shinyzer for a little while and I'm pretty sure the variable is 0x8003. It always works for me when I use that.

As for the 0x2 it should be the number of shiny pokemon you want the player to encounter. If you set it to two then two shinies will appear. Set it to five and the next five pokemon that appear will be shiny.
Yeah you're right...
I misspelled the setvar... sorry I wasn't paying attention to what I was writing...
And yes you're right with the 0x(var) :)
I just mentioned 0x2 since I'm used to it.

Byte me

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
the hacked unlz.gba is easier to use

can someone give me a link to a complete copy of winrar
cuz i just have the trial version.

Back