The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!
Pokemon Linked 145 9.55%
Pokemon Link 85 5.60%
Pokemon Universe 513 33.79%
Pokemon : The online adventures 321 21.15%
Pokemon Connected 271 17.85%
Pokemon Destinies 183 12.06%
Voters: 1518. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 24th, 2009, 01:48 AM
crazy-marbles
Beginning Trainer

come on we want to play this game so much now u r just leaving us in aggany for the game
Old October 24th, 2009, 02:30 PM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy-marbles View Post
come on we want to play this game so much now u r just leaving us in aggany for the game
i aggre what up with the release when is it coming out.
Old October 25th, 2009, 01:54 PM
ayevdayev
Legend

Send a message via AIM to ayevdayev Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ayevdayev
I can beta test and even help if you want, I'm very good at playing games and stuff so beta testing would be a good job to give me.

G
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Karinxogee
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksprite View Post
to provide leading quality game play which can be viewed on any computer on any internet connection speed
Vision
to create a fully fuctional game fore everyone to play at any age and ejoy the world of pokemon
INTERVIEW TIME!!!
Heres our first question relating to that quote posted along time ago...
"When you said any computer does that mean you are intending to make this game to be played on mac and linux computers?"

My second question, also relating to the quote above...
"You said you would like to make this game enjoyable for all ages, how do you intend to keep this game children friendly or is it not for children? Because all online games will always be dangerous for children."

Now the questions following are not related to that quote...
1. <<(lol) "Do you guys have a website or forum that is already made? I tried the link to the forums on whitesprites sig but it doesn't let me load."
2. "Are players being guided to each city with a storyline like most pokemon games(ex. you cant go past cerulean city until you beat the gym and team rocket)?"
3. "If so, what about the people who don't want to be trainers and instead as breeders, if you made a storyline they would be forced to be trainers."
4. "If someone chooses a job other than a trainer what kind of features would they get? Would breeders be forced to play minigames all day?"
5. I have no more questions

6. Just kidding =)
5. Back to 5
5. "What are the many kinds of things players can choose to spend their money on?'
6. Thinking so hard...
7. Wtf, why am I going up...

6. Just went down =)
6. okay a real question this time,
Just kidding, too lazy to try and remember what my question was =)))))))))))<(I have a beard =o)

Last edited by Karinxogee; December 31st, 2009 at 02:06 AM. Reason: i don't want to post what i originally said
Old January 6th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Grantax
Beginning Trainer

Nintendo called, they want their intellectual property back. :)
Old January 9th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Karinxogee
Beginning Trainer

wow lol i saw that coming =o
Old February 11th, 2010, 08:00 AM
felinoel
The Airbending Pokémon Trainer

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to felinoel Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to felinoel Send a message via Yahoo to felinoel Send a message via Skype™ to felinoel
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy-marbles View Post
Indeed
tttgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggttt

Old February 12th, 2010, 07:45 AM
HOBOGames

Nature: Bold
This looks really cool! You should make a demo with just the basics since this is diffrent than the other Pokemon online starter up for download. Can't wait to see how this turns out! I wish people would stop begging to be testers...
Old February 12th, 2010, 11:38 AM
felinoel

Send a message via AIM to felinoel Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to felinoel Send a message via Yahoo to felinoel Send a message via Skype™ to felinoel
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBOGames View Post
This looks really cool! You should make a demo with just the basics since this is diffrent than the other Pokemon online starter up for download. Can't wait to see how this turns out! I wish people would stop begging to be testers...
Oh a demo is a good ideacccccccccccccccccccc

Old February 14th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Karel_Kazuki
Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp

Nature: Quiet
I like this idea.Here is a thought.The servers would get full alot right?Make different rooms that allow atleast 30 people in each reigon of the servers which would make it more enjoyable, you understand what i am saying?Like say there are 120 peoplein one room.That seems a bit overcrowded for a region right? So make four different rooms with 30 people in that region. 30-Kanto 30- Johto and so forth or something of that nature.Anyway KEEP IT UP!
Old February 14th, 2010, 10:10 PM
paolo4930
Beginning Trainer

But i like this name.

Old February 16th, 2010, 11:21 PM
felinoel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karel_Kazuki View Post
I like this idea.Here is a thought.The servers would get full alot right?Make different rooms that allow atleast 30 people in each reigon of the servers which would make it more enjoyable, you understand what i am saying?Like say there are 120 peoplein one room.That seems a bit overcrowded for a region right? So make four different rooms with 30 people in that region. 30-Kanto 30- Johto and so forth or something of that nature.Anyway KEEP IT UP!
I think he said earlier that he was doing that, but the different rooms are in the same place, just different layers of the same place

Old February 18th, 2010, 04:27 AM
Mistress Rose
Rarara Shishboomba!

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mistress Rose
Guys like someone posted before, Nintendo told them to stop making the game
Old February 19th, 2010, 06:52 AM
felinoel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Rose View Post
Guys like someone posted before, Nintendo told them to stop making the game
What? Where do you get your information? >.>

Old February 19th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

Why on earth are people still posting in this thread? The creator hasn't been on for almost a year, and the front page hasn't been updated for 2. I'm gonna pm a mod to lock this.

Demo Beta out Now!

Old February 19th, 2010, 10:25 AM
felinoel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeky Chew View Post
Why on earth are people still posting in this thread? The creator hasn't been on for almost a year, and the front page hasn't been updated for 2. I'm gonna pm a mod to lock this.
I can tell the creator to post in here if that is needed?

Old February 19th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

They're still about yet haven't been on here for almost a year...
Yes it would.

Demo Beta out Now!

Old February 19th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Neo-Dragon
Game Developer

Nature: Relaxed
The thread creator hasn't been active in over a year.
This needs to be locked lol.

ZENFORMS: Protectors: A 2D RPG for iPhone
Click the banner to view site about ZENFORMS!

http://www.calisprojects.com/
Like our facebook page and show your support!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calis-...s/326374858787
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links