• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest Pokemon nickname you've seen on the GTS

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
If this is in the wrong section, please move.

What is the weirdest name for a Pokemon you have seen on the GTS? What Pokemon?

I was searching for Cyndaquil and one of them was named "F*** U A**" no stars...I was like "wow..."

Years
I have an entire set of traded Pokémon with some very... abstract... nicknames. The kind of words that I cannot repeat in polite company.

In other words, swear words seem to be very popular nicknames on the GTS :P

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
I haven't seen any swear words (thank God!), but I did get a Turtwig named Pianograss. I swear, whoever nicknamed that Pokemon has something seriously wrong with them...

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
I saw a Bidoof named "Handjob"... An Armaldo named Armpit... And a Pidgey named butt (butt used gust... It was supereffective.) Other wierd names I saw would probably get me banned if I mentioned them.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I stopped using GTS a long time ago...

But one nickname that stood out to me was Dialgay the Dialga

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2010
i saw a hypno once called "bootysweat"

i lol'ed and traded for it, because it was too funny to not trade for

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
That weirdest nicknames I saw were pokemon that were named after other pokemon. Example: pikachu that was named rayquaza.
Luckly I haven't seen any of the curse words.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
Years
I haven't seen any swear words (thank God!), but I did get a Turtwig named Pianograss. I swear, whoever nicknamed that Pokemon has something seriously wrong with them...

I named my Bulbasaur Pianograss :( And my Totadile Waterbroom :[

Back