• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
Alright! I just found a shiny Volbeat!!!!!!!
Its one of my fav. pokemon so far, and I couldn't even find a regular one, and when I do, I found a shiny! AWESOME! WHAT LUCK!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Aaryn said:
its a game that misses some data, like u cant see the hall of fame opton and stuff like that

i think my game is some trainers have shiny pokemon and i dont cheat on the real games (just roms)

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
god ...ive been gone for ...1 week....feels like 1 month.....
and in this long week ive been thinking ask yourself.......do you know the muffin man??? yes thats the solution to life meet the muffin man and and your in Heaven ...

and did i catch the shiny magikarp?...yes,yes i did....and...did i get a shiny Squirtle yes,yes i did.....

and did i find a shiny poliwhirl ??? no,no i didnt but im looking for 1...

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
i still cant find a shiny shellder!!! There's people catchin 2 shinies a week, and i haven't caught any my entire life aside from GSC which i had a shiny gyrados (duh), magby, and mareep! By the way, does GSC count??

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Zootster said:
i still cant find a shiny shellder!!! There's people catchin 2 shinies a week, and i haven't caught any my entire life aside from GSC which i had a shiny gyrados (duh), magby, and mareep! By the way, does GSC count??

I don't think so, but come to think of it, I'm not sure. When Aaryn is on, we should ask him.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
some1 help i trying to catch chancy in safari zone but tell me which oreder should i do? ball, bait, rock , help
its a freckin shiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
hmm...i see sum new faces.....dude...i caught my magikarp like 2 days after i last posted here...and a friend traded me the squirtle

way off topic but is ne1 been or have been watching "scariest places on Earth" i am ..so funny..this prissy girl is screamin like crazy and a ghost just sh0t an arrow at her ......their at sum weird catsle hunedoara castle where a family was just at like a week ago and then they sent another family to the same catsle where the so called "spirits" were disutrbed ...whats freaky you ask? yoiu could hear a little "ghost" girl whispering and the "real" girl who was on the show was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... screamin bloody murder..... its a marothon so turn it on i think its on "ABC family"...oh the othert naME for Hunedoara castle is Draculas Castle ..MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Man thats one of the worst shinies you can come across cus they just run away straight away and I think that stinks XD. I mean why do Chansies, Touros and Pinsirs have to be such wusses.

Pokemon_Veteran

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
which part does syther lie in i was lokking for him wen i bumbed into chancy?

Stevo-kun

Years
Well Ive always found Scyther easier to catch then Pinsir cus it doesnt run off as quick XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
is there something wrong with my game cuz i keep seeing alot of shinies (too many) on other trainers teams and alot in safari zone but unable to capture them

Stevo-kun

Years
Thats wierd cus no trainer is supposed to have a Shiny in FR. PLus I wish I was finding as many as you XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i only had the game for 2 days
can i still gat shiny snorlax if i already captured one of them?

Back