The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 5th, 2010 (04:25 PM).
Trigger
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
I like her design!
-------
J'AIME la conception de l'héroïne de votre jeu. Il me rappelle vaguement d'un plus vieux May ou Lyra(kotone). Allez-vous avec la tendance que l'héroïne doit avoir des cheveux bruns ?
Old February 5th, 2010 (11:55 PM).
bilkev
The Pokemon™ B/D creator

Ravis que ça vous plaise !!!
Delighted you like it!
Old February 6th, 2010 (10:23 PM).
SL1MSHADY
WATCH THE THRONE

Nature: Brave
Haha hi im the mapper who made that snowy map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuoaman View Post
That map is horribly unrealistic. Just because something is on a small ledge doesn't mean that it will get all of the snow in an area, and why are there those two different trees in the far left and far right? The tropical tree would die in the frigid climate... and you shouldn't use two kinds of trees in one area.
haha how should i respond to this?
"That map is horribly unrealistic." - Since when was Pokemon realsitic?
"Just because something is on a small ledge doesn't mean that it will get all of the snow in an area" - Umm yea thats a really good point, ill change that.
"and why are there those two different trees in the far left and far right?" - there's a story behind that buddy. Those trees are fenced out with a sign next to them to inform the people that that land is sacred and special trees grow there every season.
"and you shouldn't use two kinds of trees in one area." - Theres nothing wrong with two different types of trees in one area. In case you didn't know, different trees grow in different types of soil.

Maybe you should ask questions before you comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance (UFA) View Post
I can offer an opinion on that map:

There's nothing wrong with multiple tree types (see Platinum Battle Zone), however, might i suggest making the snow thicker at the top, and have little patches of snow in the bottom bit?

I doubt it's possible, but if you could take the leaves off that tropical tree and put on little slithers of snow, it would look cool.

A translation (dodgey google) below:
I really like that idea for the transition, but we don't have a tile maker yet, so i have to make the tiles myself and im still working on it.

Thanks for the critism.

Old February 7th, 2010 (12:50 AM).
bilkev
The Pokemon™ B/D creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
Haha hi im the mapper who made that snowy map.

haha how should i respond to this?
"That map is horribly unrealistic." - Since when was Pokemon realsitic?
"Just because something is on a small ledge doesn't mean that it will get all of the snow in an area" - Umm yea thats a really good point, ill change that.
"and why are there those two different trees in the far left and far right?" - there's a story behind that buddy. Those trees are fenced out with a sign next to them to inform the people that that land is sacred and special trees grow there every season.
"and you shouldn't use two kinds of trees in one area." - Theres nothing wrong with two different types of trees in one area. In case you didn't know, different trees grow in different types of soil.

Maybe you should ask questions before you comment.

I really like that idea for the transition, but we don't have a tile maker yet, so i have to make the tiles myself and im still working on it.

Thanks for the critism.
The map was to change as the cut grass / snow was not well done.
BillNye I ask his opinion on the change of course before you show it.

I forget to mention that the author of heroin is jinxchan6306
Here is her gallery!
http://jinxchan6306.deviantart.com/

Scuse-me.
Old February 8th, 2010 (05:14 PM).
jinxchan6306
Beginning Trainer

Not half bad. And i need 25 characters to post so i will do the alphabet.
Old February 11th, 2010 (09:27 AM).
bilkev
The Pokemon™ B/D creator

Thank you comment it's nice.
Old February 15th, 2010 (06:27 AM).
bilkev
The Pokemon™ B/D creator

Dual Screen

This system is the most successful and innovative project.
I therefore thank Pal 'which in fact the bulk of this little gem and Slash has changed the scripts intelligently Pal' to do what you can even see it all is not finished ^ ^
Old February 20th, 2010 (09:15 AM).
bilkev
The Pokemon™ B/D creator

NEWS !!! :
http://img44.xooimage.com/files/9/d/...at-18eb9d9.png
Old February 20th, 2010 (10:30 AM).
Evilpkmn
Evilmad says Bonjour

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evilpkmn
Maybe you should translate the game in english...
Old February 21st, 2010 (05:57 AM).
bilkev
The Pokemon™ B/D creator

Yes you could try or I would ask slash.
Old February 27th, 2010 (09:20 AM).
InMooseWeTrust
Jack of All Trades

Nature: Careful
Send a message via ICQ to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via AIM to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Yahoo to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Skype™ to InMooseWeTrust
I have a reprogrammed Pokédex concept based on evolutionary families so it won't be a pain to find Pokémon. For example, you won't have to go from 2nd generation Elekid to 1st generation Electabuzz to 4th generation Electivire. I'd like to advertise some of my concepts for in-game mechanics and other improvements in Pokémon. Would you like to have your Pokédex reworked this way by me (for your game)?

Tu peux me parler en français. Je comprends
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links