The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old March 20th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯

Nature: Calm
Apparently, PikachuXPiplup.

Once again, sorry this wasn't up earlier.

Last edited by Blue_Drifblim; March 20th, 2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old March 20th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Ash... this is NOT what your mother meant when she gave you the talk. :P

I found this slightly entertaning. Also you saw how close Ash was to Dawn? I bet he enjoyed that and though "Alright Pikachu, just keep it up... yeah..." I'm serious, I hope I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

But... did it have to be same gender Pokemon? Little children do not enjoy that and you know how epic this would have been if it had been Pikachu and Buneary? This was a great idea for an episode but the same gender bit kind of killed it all. >_<

Also... Brock was too knowledgeable. We need more flirting, less smartness, and of course, less buttrape from him. I bet Croagunk enjoys that anyways.
Old March 20th, 2010, 04:16 PM
xDaisuke0
Aspiring Professor

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
Ash... this is NOT what your mother meant when she gave you the talk.

I found this slightly entertaning. Also you saw how close Ash was to Dawn? I bet he enjoyed that and though "Alright Pikachu, just keep it up... yeah..." I'm serious, I hope I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

But... did it have to be same gender Pokemon? Little children do not enjoy that and you know how epic this would have been if it had been Pikachu and Buneary? This was a great idea for an episode but the same gender bit kind of killed it all. >_<

Also... Brock was too knowledgeable. We need more flirting, less smartness, and of course, less buttrape from him. I bet Croagunk enjoys that anyways.

Why can't they be the same gender?
I don't see anything wrong... Just a bit random, I've only seen the preview in Japanese and it looks so random but nothing else is wrong.
Old March 21st, 2010, 02:59 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

All I have to say really is I liked the music where Pikachu and Piplup fell in love. Didn't really like the episode other than that

Music kept: (6)

Music at the start
Croagunk attacks Brock
Piplup and Pika fall in love x3
TR Sinnoh motto theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
But... did it have to be same gender Pokemon? Little children do not enjoy that
Really? I can't see them caring or taking too much notice. They'd probably just find it funny.
Old March 21st, 2010, 06:05 PM
Masquerainisthajam
Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader

Nature: Gentle
I kinda found this episode a bit bizarre. And it's weirder the fact that Pikachu and Piplup are both male. It made for a very interesting episode.

It was hilarious how Piplup was bickering at Pikachu while Pikachu was trying to apologize to Piplup and then all of a sudden, BAM!! They are both attracted to each other!

We can make a Pokémon Concert! All we need is Jigglypuff to sing...wait, that would be a bad idea because we would all fall asleep, Jigglypuff would get mad and then it would draw on all of our faces...yeah, let's not do that!

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old March 21st, 2010, 07:43 PM
DeathOfBlades
AYE SIR!

Nature: Adamant
I don't really care about the episode. I thought it was pointless and they could have thought of something more creative and a bit more make sense.
Friend Code: 1118-7482-0385
Pokemon Heart Gold:
Name: Landon
Friend Code: 2665-4326-1035
Old March 21st, 2010, 11:54 PM
Wings Don't Cry
Maybe she's born with it
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Naive
Really I would have preferred if they skipped this episode since I really want to watch the Team Galactic episodes.

This episode was rather dull for me, not a very good episode but I guess they can't all be good.

4/10 from me.

3DS Friend Code: 5155 - 3990 - 6891
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:26 AM
Beckie
Thunder!

I thought this episode was a little cute, but nothing more than that. That's bad. I hope the next episode is better than this one. :<

Old April 7th, 2010, 07:28 AM
Charaxes
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Charaxes
It's Dogasu episode comparison time:

http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/compar...arl/ep149.html

Quite a few dialogue edits, including Brock's observation about the two mascots dancing as they did.

Speaking of whom, I'll include Dogasu's side observation about Takeshi's overall behavior in the episode:

"I often complain about Takeshi not really doing enough, but this time, I actually feel the opposite. In this episode, he somehow is able to figure out things that both Joi and Kodama-Hakase - who both have to have had some amount of higher education, mind you - are too stupid to solve themselves. He seriously just walks into the middle of things, takes a glance around, and then BAM - instantly makes guesses that end up being 100% accurate. A lot of people say that Takeshi is useless and that he's dead weight in this saga, but if he wasn't around in an episode like this, absolutely nothing would have been resolved because everyone else is just so effing brain dead."
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links