• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Identity

Whose Overworld sprite do you want to see?

• ??? (The mysterious woman)

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • Aster

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Kaius

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Lilah

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Sadie

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Vivi

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
If this was one of the hacks I could vote for, for Hack of the Month I'd vote for it.

Nutimik

Rocket Grunt
Years
I think I found a bug.. Very early in the beginning when you come out of the genetics lab, and you walk down the stairs I suddenly get an exclamation mark above my head and run to a nearby truck. But then nothign happens.. I keep pressing buttons but I just stand there, presumably looking at something that won't come.
It looks very promising though, so I hope you can give me a hint or maybe fix it.

Below is a picture of where I stand..

It's like I am watching a movie, so much excitment =D
Really, I love this hack, for some reason it really makes me feel like it's the best hack I ever played. I often say yea very good hack but this one is for real. The plot makes you wanna play more, and I read every single sentence thats being said. Really I love it =] Don't give this hack up =D
I wish you good luck with making the next chapter ^^

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
Years
OMFG, this hack is phenomenal!! The game plot is very thorough, and I really like the starter set on this one ^^ (Ralts FTW!) Haven't played a really good hack in a big while! I definitely can't wait for the next release!! This is worthy of being Hack of The Year =D Keep it going!

-GX-

IrishButSober

Screenplay Writer
Years
I just started playing this game and I've got to say, it's been really well put together, I'm loving the unusual story and you clearly put a lot of effort into it.

One thing I have to ask though, how will Machoke evolve into Machamp if there is nobody to trade with him?

Years
wow, i just finished beating the hack (as the female character), and honestly, this is one of my favourite hacks ive played. a great story, a nice mix of pokemon to catch and train, and a good challenge too! i wish the release date wasnt so far off, but i will be waiting in anticipation for it!

Pros:
- Great & Original Story
- Good Challenging Level range
- Nice mix of wild and available pokemon
- you left the some of the original scripts in the game, giving even more replay value

Cons:
-Why'd it have to end already!?

9.5/10

Although at the end... i somehow have a feeling that those cybernetic implants may have saved her(or him) at the end, so the story seems even more interesting now.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
There was a useful little glitch that I have kept to myself for long enough, it's about time I shared it because I saw no one mention this. You can get infinite master balls and all you need to do is use the walk through walls code in Marine Harbor. Just search around the area east of the southern Lighthouse entrance in Marine Harbor until you find a sailor standing next to what looks like an old Amber. Take it and it will give you a masterball, and to make things better, it regenerates after one step! Repeat and profit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
Is strange...the game keeps freezing when I leave the lab. =|

Does it freeze right when you enter a map or when you step on a specific tile?

Has anyone else come across that problem?

Or maybe you the FRed ROM you used wasn't a clean one.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
I believe that the ROM that you used was already hacked or something then you patched the game into it. xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
From now on, I'll upload both APS and IPS.

Do you guys want the APS for demo 1?

xJordan360

plurfection.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
This looks amazing so far, I'm impressed. :D

Now, first off. The intro needs a bit of work. Obviously, it's not the most important aspect of gameplay, yet the FR title screen and Obviously male Sister bugged me. X.x
However, I do love that my character actually gets dialogue.

Beginners package is possibly the greatest new idea I have ever seen. :D
Nintendo should take a hint from you.
ON TO BUGS:
Spoiler:

The storyline was rather entrancing, and I can't wait for the next installment.
Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2012
This game looks fun to play. I'll try it out tomorrow and I'll tell you if i like/hate it okay

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
I am sorry to say this, but I did not like this hack. I'm not saying this to belittle you or make you feel bad, but I am saying this to help you for later on. This is constructive critisicm and if I offend you I'm sorry.

Here are my following complaints:

1. What does a Cyborg have to do anything with Pokemon?

2. What do ghost twins have anything to do with Pokemon?

3. The characters weren't believable. They didn't seem to have any real emotion.

4. The Plot seems to be more based off of a Sci-Fi movie than with Pokemon. You need to watch out for that. Pokemon games have to be primarily based around Pokemon.

5. I like what you did with putting yourself as an NPC. People always like that.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my complaints.

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I am sorry to say this, but I did not like this hack. I'm not saying this to belittle you or make you feel bad, but I am saying this to help you for later on. This is constructive critisicm and if I offend you I'm sorry.

Here are my following complaints:

1. What does a Cyborg have to do anything with Pokemon?

2. What do ghost twins have anything to do with Pokemon?

3. The characters weren't believable. They didn't seem to have any real emotion.

4. The Plot seems to be more based off of a Sci-Fi movie than with Pokemon. You need to watch out for that. Pokemon games have to be primarily based around Pokemon.

5. I like what you did with putting yourself as an NPC. People always like that.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my complaints.

With all regards,

-ChrisTom
Here are my comments on your criticism. Nothing personal, though. :>

1 (oh, and 2): Who said this was strictly enforced to stay true-and-blue to the Pokemon generics? If someone wants to step out of the box, they're perfectly welcome to. ):

3: They're more believable than pretty much any other hack, sir. :D

4: No, they don't. :> Seriously, if he invests his time on making a hack, he can make it however and do whatever he wants it to do. Perhaps you don't like it that way, but there's no 'guideline' that one must follow when making a hack.

5: Sure dude. :D

Back