• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

enzo51's Sprite Gallery

Years
enzo51's Scratch Sprite Gallery

23l0cyg.png

Newly Revamped..... Awesome.

2meohop.png

4 - 19 - 10

New Pokemon:
Darkrai, Exeggcute, Giratina, Gloom, Metapod,
Mewtwo, Nidoran♀, Oddish, Vileplume, Weepinbell

New Trainers:
Blue

rh1moh.png

213kiv5.png

2hf075h.png

eknkb6.png

xeeic1.png

1zx7fqa.png

zvwsux.png

27y6aoh.png

syavpj.png

Ah, after some weeks, this thread now has 30+ sprites.
Actually, it feels great when I get to finish one single sprite after all the stress....
but even though, it was all worth it. And the whole revamp is sooooo awesome =D.

Of course, MORE to come soon!
Feedback is always appreciated.

Last edited:

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
These are pretty good, I think... but the blur makes it a bit difficult to, well, see your sprites. Don't worry, sprite theft is rare, and is almost always immediately caught, since most of us frequent several forums.

Years
They are very nice. I like them. I like the gastly most. Hope you will up-date some new sprite. Keep going..........

Years
They are very nice. I like them. I like the gastly most. Hope you will up-date some new sprite. Keep going..........
Thanks! And don't worry, I'll be updating from time to time.

*Update* March 31, 2010 *Update*
so8hgy.gif

Bruno, Diglett, Electrode, Psyduck, and Venonat

Last edited:
Years
New UP-date! Cool. Bruno it back with new look. All the other sprites are nice to. Can you make new scratch of Darkrai and Giratina{both form}. I want to see how they look in new style. Any way gond luck. I will try to visit this thread regularly.

Years
New UP-date! Cool. Bruno it back with new look. All the other sprites are nice to. Can you make new scratch of Darkrai and Giratina{both form}. I want to see how they look in new style. Any way gond luck. I will try to visit this thread regularly.
Thanks! and I'll see what I can do with those sprites.... you just wait and see =))))

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
These are some awesome scratch sprites! They're all good, but Snorlax looks a little round, even for him. I like the pose you used though!

Years
Why didn't people come and visit this thread? It is a good place to see some good scratch work. Hope people come and visit this thread and leave some comment.

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
Years
very good, most look like they are straight from the games.
Ghastly dosn't seem quite right though, and psyduck is shaded to much.

Also, if I give you credit, may I use your pikachu in my thread?

Last edited:
Years
Why didn't people come and visit this thread? It is a good place to see some good scratch work. Hope people come and visit this thread and leave some comment.
lol man. really depends on them if they want to come to the thread.

those are terrific :O keep it up man!
thanks for the comment dude.

Wow all your sprites are verry nice i like them all.
thanks for the comment dude.

very good, most look like they are straight from the games.
Ghastly dosn't seem quite right though, and psyduck is shaded to much.

Also, if I give you credit, may I use your pikachu in my thread?
Thanks. Finally, a point to improve on! hahaha! And yes, I'll let you use it but don't forget to credit.

Last edited:

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
Years
^^^ I agree with this, Snorlax's back looks a little inflated.
Bruno looks Perfect in my opinion. Very Game FReakish.
And I figured out what I didn't like about Ghastly, The little relection on his forehead. but that is just my opinion not a mistake.
Moltres looks good, but the wings seem a bit short.
Don't notice anything bad about chansey, good job!
ANd there you go.
Don't worry I will give you credit.

Back