• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
Woah, those are great ideas! I'm taking them into consideration. Just so you know, it will end in 'Village'. Favourites so far are Ashflow, Lavaspark and Lavasteam. Seriously though, VULCAN VILLAGE?

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I dunno, ideas just come...

Also, lavasteam was supposed to be lavastream but that can be a different option

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
PEOPLE: STOP ASKING WHAT IT CAME FROM IT'S RMXP.
STOP ASKING OR I WILL SEND A PURPLE GYARADOS AFTER YOU!

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
Magtorch Village, Emberleak Village, Magmaflow Village, Lavasea Village, Firestorm Village, Lavaleak Village, Lavaflow Village, Mortarpeek Village, Mortarflow Village, Mortarsea Village.

Last edited:

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
Years
Mmmkay, names... a bit different, but how about "Gilingsash" or "Gilingshadow" (gilings is apparently a word for dust). Or maybe "Duskoal" though that sounds kinda like Duskull. OR how about "Scoriasmoke"/"Scoriash", scoria being lava/coal. Or maybe "Ashtoak".

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Tizzone Town
Vesuvio Town
Cenere Town
Cendra Town
Brasa Town

Yup, my contribution is, yet again, European :P

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
Ok guys, the competition is over.
The winner is...

ASHFLOW VILLAGE by Karel_Kazuki!!
Congratulations for winning, and this name will be implemented. K_K, if you are interested in a starring storyline role, please contact me by PM. Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry.
And I'm out!

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
this is not a rom hack it is made in rpg maker xp

this game is looking awsome keep up the good work

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Ok I'mma say something and it might sound rude but its how you take it and if or if not its true, these competions u keep doing seems like you have no ideas and your just trying to get ppl to write your story by promising them a place in your game, or allowing them to create a town's history ect. This seems like we're supposed to come up with ideas and guys use them. This competions are old and in a word annoying. If your not creative enough to come up with an idea just quit trying.

Ok that was meaner than I thought I'm sorry if you guys feel offended peeky u know I support this game, and have been posting when it was first added to the showcase but I felt like the above needed to be said. Now If I'm completely wrong I'll take back what I said but from where I'm sitting it seems like thats what is happening.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Update:
Amore's quest!

-On your quest, you will meet another character, who takes on a role similar to that of Eusine in Hg/Ss. Ricco and his team of Pokémon, including Draco the Dragonite
-Ricco is the brother of the main protagonist out of D/P/Pt, Diamond, who will turn up at one point. He is searching for Rayquaza, and it involves his father....
-Along with Rayquaza, he will help/hinder you in meeting a few other legends, namely Jirachi, Celebi and Phione. These will not all be catchable.
-Also, you may meet these:
Amore.png

That's all that Amore wanted to reveal, you'll have to wait 'till the game is finished to find out the rest.

---------------------------------------
Anyone noticed the complete lack of custom sprites, apart from the main characters? Well, that's because I can't sprite, at all and our spriter left after doing that. So if anyone would like to sprite for XENOTIME, we would really appreciate your help. Overworlds are really needed and battle sprites too. VM/PM or just post if you can help.

I was having a look at Pokémon Jade version and noticed their great support banners. I've tried to replicate it with one of the custom buildings:
XENOTIMEorange.png

Tell me what you think of it compared to the others. If I get some positive feedback, I'll make another two.

Comments:

@KingCharizard: Thanks. The only changed building is the gym, which didn't really match the style of the game in my opinion.

@thelaytonmobile: Thank you, me too.
Yeah, I'm trying to make the map more like the original games. So far I've only changed one part, but more will be.
pikarich answers.
Didn't you already say that in your post? Or did you mean the route/town maps?

@countryemo: Too bad, sometimes PC is really annoying on mobiles.
Thanks, thanks and thanks again. We will!

@pikarich: Ashflow village wins? Great name.

@BR25: Thank you.

@ayevedayev: Thanks.
Most of them are public, if you search you can find them. Although I've edited them all, so don't steal!

@KingCharizard: Don't worry, you don't sound rude, what you're saying is kind of true. The first one wasn't because 'we have no ideas', it was because I wanted to get a different side quest than me or pikarich could think of. It ended up great, Amore really is great at it and is side quest, the best. The second was because we couldn't think of a good name, although maybe we should have tried harder though and not made it a competition... The third I never aggreed to doing and still don't think we should have to be honest. Although the name is good.

Yes, you have been supporting, I appreciate it. Since you have been, you get a longer term view on the game than others, so it's good for you to tell us what we're doing wrong. Thanks for posting.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Nice game, looks very, very good.

Might I suggest you add a Route linking the town at the top to the right of the mountain, to the one directly below it?
Just to make it less "one-way-round", compared to, say Johto (although nothing is as a bad as Johto) it does seem very linear.

I like your ideas though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back