The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4826    
Old April 6th, 2010, 02:35 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
Which ones do you have that I don't have?

Check my events spoiler. Do you need the Pichu? I have that one if you need it.
  #4827    
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:03 PM
poke'freak123
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Trading anyone fora mew dont care what its nature is or lvl trade anyone it for a totidile treeko or charmander my name is luis and my id no. is 61575
  #4828    
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by poke'freak123 View Post
Trading anyone fora mew dont care what its nature is or lvl trade anyone it for a totidile treeko or charmander my name is luis and my id no. is 61575
Do you have any events?

--------------------------
  #4829    
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:48 PM
poke'freak123
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
yea i do ginji but game doesnt work anymore i had it pokemon platinum and i don't have one in soul silver so yea don't got any.
  #4830    
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:10 PM
PokeMore
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Hey Ginji. I was wondering about a Shiny Totodile with IcePunch. Its free right?
If not what would i have to trade for one?
  #4831    
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:28 PM
poke'freak123
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
hey ginji so i'll trade you a treeko for a arceus and ill trade you a charmander for a mew? name luis and my id is 61575
  #4832    
Old April 6th, 2010, 11:02 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Ginji: Have you checked out which legit Pokepark event that you want? If so please let me know. Thanks.
  #4833    
Old April 7th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeMore View Post
Hey Ginji. I was wondering about a Shiny Totodile with IcePunch. Its free right?
If not what would i have to trade for one?
yup, its free
Quote:
Originally Posted by poke'freak123 View Post
hey ginji so i'll trade you a treeko for a arceus and ill trade you a charmander for a mew? name luis and my id is 61575
I already have the starters...
I do event for event only
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
Ginji: Have you checked out which legit Pokepark event that you want? If so please let me know. Thanks.
not yet "
  #4834    
Old April 7th, 2010, 07:00 AM
PokeMore
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Well think I want one >.<
Just let me know if your available =)
  #4835    
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeMore View Post
Well think I want one >.<
Just let me know if your available =)
I let me know when you are online, use my platinum fc
  #4836    
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:21 PM
HypnoZ
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I want your Hatched Shiny Swinub and Murkrow. See in my store if you want anything for them.
  #4837    
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnoZ View Post
I want your Hatched Shiny Swinub and Murkrow. See in my store if you want anything for them.
if you wait til friday, they're free
  #4838    
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:18 PM
PokeMore
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Im online Now if you can
  #4839    
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeMore View Post
Im online Now if you can
I will be on in a sec...........
  #4840    
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:56 PM
PokeMore
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Im just now going in sorry. I didnt see you replied
  #4841    
Old April 7th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeMore View Post
Im just now going in sorry. I didnt see you replied
oh ok, im back on now
------------------
  #4842    
Old April 7th, 2010, 03:07 PM
PokeMore
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Ya sorry about that... You was there but I was in the wrong platform >.< Sorry.
And Thanks =D
  #4843    
Old April 7th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeMore View Post
Ya sorry about that... You was there but I was in the wrong platform >.< Sorry.
And Thanks =D
thats ok and your welcome
  #4844    
Old April 7th, 2010, 03:11 PM
MsHailstorm
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Edit: Oops, nevermind, I have what I need. Sorry about that! ;
  #4845    
Old April 7th, 2010, 03:13 PM
BDT
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2007
Need Jolly Pichu lv.30 GAMESTOP


Here is what I have for Trade.

UK Game Shaymin
Nature: Brave
(Got these myself from the event)

English Spring 2010 Pichu
Nature: Jolly

Michina Arcues
Nature: Careful & Naive
(Got these myself from the event)

Aura Mew
Nature: Sassy
(Got this myself as well)
  #4846    
Old April 7th, 2010, 03:13 PM
HypnoZ
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Ok, I'll wait for friday o_o
  #4847    
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:04 PM
poke'freak123
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
hey ethan you got anything to offer me for a totidle treeko and charmander leave me a reply name in game is luis friend code is 1205 1775 0947

hey ginji can i give you a suicune for an arceus?

Last edited by poke'freak123; April 7th, 2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #4848    
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDT View Post
Need Jolly Pichu lv.30 GAMESTOP


Here is what I have for Trade.

UK Game Shaymin
Nature: Brave
(Got these myself from the event)

English Spring 2010 Pichu
Nature: Jolly

Michina Arcues
Nature: Careful & Naive
(Got these myself from the event)

Aura Mew
Nature: Sassy
(Got this myself as well)
Do you have anything else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poke'freak123 View Post
hey ethan you got anything to offer me for a totidle treeko and charmander leave me a reply name in game is luis friend code is 1205 1775 0947

hey ginji can i give you a suicune for an arceus?
would you please not post your offerings to other people that posted here "

Is that suicune an event?
  #4849    
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Sadistix
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Could i trade you a shiny starly or shiny drowzee for a low level pikachu that can fly? plz plz plz? Cmon i know that Ginji is from the Anime Get Backers (can i get one now lol)

Last edited by Sadistix; April 7th, 2010 at 05:37 PM.
  #4850    
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:00 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
yup, its free

I already have the starters...
I do event for event only

not yet "
Oh ok. Please PM/VM me which one that you want. Thanks. Any Pokepark that says (Legit) next to each Pokemon are the legit ones. The rest might be hacked so only choose from the legit ones. Thanks.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.