• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-World's Worst Trade Thread-

Years
my bad.. i took out 2 shinys and added

419.png
Lv.100
Shiny: No
Nature: Jolly
Stats: 312/309/146/185/136/361
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Agility, Aqua Jet, Bulk Up, Baton Pass
IVs: Flawless
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

463.png
Lv.33
Shiny: No
Nature: Brave
Stats: 135/101/89/68/77/43
Ability: Oblivious
Moves: Earthquake, Brick Break, Power Whip, Explosion
EVs: Unknown ATM
No prob. Sure, those five work for the five I want. When do you wanna trade.?

Still interested in the OT of the shiny EV'd Kangaskhan btw. =P

Its at 100. can't remember the ev's on it. I ev'd it for a friend who had a shop on here around last summer so i don't recall. I think 255 on speed is for sure.
I'll try and figure it out right now then.

Last edited:

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
found my old book with the ev's in it. they are 252 speed 252 attack and 6 hp. moves are iron head, fire punch, u turn, and ice punch.

Years
found my old book with the ev's in it. they are 252 speed 252 attack and 6 hp. moves are iron head, fire punch, u turn, and ice punch.
252 Sp.Atk is what I got. Had an impossible 31 in Sp.Atk without those EVs there. After checking it though, not interested, sorry. It's IVs are bad, mostly below 10 on everything. Sad thing is I probably would of taken the UT version of it if you had it. >.<

Nothing else EV'd or with great IVs you have.?

I have a Shiny Distant Land Entei if you class that as an event O_o
Sorry, I don't. >.< Saw you mention you had an EV'd shiny Flareon though. Know it's IVs.?

Last edited:

YoungO

Something
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2011
Its A 6 For 6 Trade
My
Shiny EV'd Porygon-Z
UT Spoink
UT Skarmory
UT Shiny Scyther
UT Shiny Tyrogue
UT Shiny Poliwag

for your

shiny Glaceon
shiny butterfree
shiny ninjask
shiny magmar
floatzel
lickilicky

and the OT is Arren

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
curse my horrible handwriting. lol missed the sp in front of the attack. i have a calm shiny ev'd regirock. 322/211/470/110/276/106. also have a ev'd shiny quiet natured movie 08 shaymin.349/213/231/304/215/231 in regular form.

Years
Its A 6 For 6 Trade
My
Shiny EV'd Porygon-Z
UT Spoink
UT Skarmory
UT Shiny Scyther
UT Shiny Tyrogue
UT Shiny Poliwag

for your

shiny Glaceon
shiny butterfree
shiny ninjask
shiny magmar
floatzel
lickilicky

and the OT is Arren
Yup, that works. Did you wanna trade soon or probably tomorrow.?

Sent you the large PM. I put it in spoilers to help. x3
Replied back. That was a big PM. XD

The IV's of it are complete no idea, I forgot what EV's I have given it seeing it was trained over a year ago ;/
Ah. =/ Well, not sure what else you might have I'd be interested in then.

curse my horrible handwriting. lol missed the sp in front of the attack. i have a calm shiny ev'd regirock. 322/211/470/110/276/106. also have a ev'd shiny quiet natured movie 08 shaymin.349/213/231/304/215/231 in regular form.
I'll check IVs in a bit.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
For the Kingler, it's EV's would be 252 ATK and 252 SPD with the rest 4 in HP.

For Lapras, it would be divided.... 195 SpATK, 216 DEF, and 99 SpDEF.

I don't actually have a list, and the Pokes aren't lv. 100. Just thought you would know (to allow more customization).

Years
Got a Shiny Brave Typhlosion and a Naughty Flygon aswell if you want ;/
Sorry, not really interested in plain shinies. =/

if your free to trade soon then we can
Trade now.?

For the Kingler, it's EV's would be 252 ATK and 252 SPD with the rest 4 in HP.

For Lapras, it would be divided.... 195 SpATK, 216 DEF, and 99 SpDEF.

I don't actually have a list, and the Pokes aren't lv. 100. Just thought you would know (to allow more customization).
Know it's IVs by any chance then.? I'm not one to really wanna trade unless IVs are known.

Though, giving me the exact level, nature, and stats of each would help me get a rough estimate of IVs if you don't know them. =P

Checked the IVs but weren't anything good. Sorry. =/

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Im interested in the blissey aipom and scyther.....check out my thread and PM me

Years
Im interested in the blissey aipom and scyther.....check out my thread and PM me
Didn't see any great IV'd Poke (EV'd or not) in your thread. That's all I'm really after. =/

Not interested in Ev'd without shiny either?

Anyways got a Shiny Dragonite Adamant if you want.
I'm interested in a Poke with great IVs and nature above all else. Doesn't need to be shiny but it interests me a whole lot more if it is. As for the Dragonite, only if it's flawless as I have one and am getting another.

Hey ^_^ I'm interested in your:
133.png
Lv.01
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Careful
Ability: Run Away
Moves: Helping Hand, Curse, Wish, Yawn
EVs: None

I can give you some shinies for it.
Sorry, not after regular shinies. Only interested in great natured/IV'd Poke. =/

thnxx agian

Blameitonthefiller
Anytime. =P

Back