Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page The Leave / Absence Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2010 (08:54 AM).
a.k.a justin timberlake
CS

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Franceschi Send a message via Skype™ to Franceschi
I feel like such a loser for lasting only a year and a half here, god.

So, I'm gonna leave PC. My time here has been fantastic and it was only recently that I realised that the spark that made me join PC wasn't here anymore. I was willing to put in the time to see if it would come back, but my family started to have problems and so that became my priority. I feel bad for not sticking around, but I care too much about my family, y'know?
Thank you to everyone who befriended me here and to everyone who changed the person I am. I could probably go through all the people who I'll miss, but unfortunately, due to my memory, I know I'll miss someone out and I don't wannaaaa - you'll know who you are, really. I love you all and thank you for such a great time. Stay the amazing people you are, y/y? <3 (I might be on MSN sometimes, but it'll be a very rare occurence.)

Old March 24th, 2010 (12:16 PM).
the Neighbour
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Tinhead Bruce Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tinhead Bruce
Ahh, sucks to see you go. Not sure I knew you super well, but you've been here during the whole time I have, so I've had time to at least get to know what you're like a bit. Good luck with your family problems. Lord knows if you don't have your family, who do you have? See ya.

And I suppose this goes as sort of an afterthought then, but I'm back, at least for the time being. A friend convinced my to get HG so I figured I'd at least come back for a bit and check out all the new stuff, and all the old friends.

Banner and Avy Credit I Partner in Crime I Sister I Mentor I Unwilling BDSM Slave
Broseph
Old March 24th, 2010 (05:59 PM). Edited March 24th, 2010 by Sublime.
Blimey!
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sublime Send a message via Skype™ to Sublime
I suppose it's my time to kiss this place goodbye as well. I promised myself I'd wait until a few people left until I made my decision public, but it's time for me to head on out.

It's been a great year and a half here, and I wouldn't trade my time here for anything. I've met some great people, and had some fun times. I'll never forget PC.

Stay fresh, fellas~
Old March 24th, 2010 (06:25 PM).
kamikorosu
Gold Tier

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to BHwolfgang Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BHwolfgang Send a message via Skype™ to BHwolfgang
Quote originally posted by Sublime:
I suppose it's my time to kiss this place goodbye as well. I promised myself I'd wait until a few people left until I made my decision public, but it's time for me to head on out.

It's been a great year and a half here, and I wouldn't trade my time here for anything. I've met some great people, and had some fun times. I'll never forget PC.

Stay fresh, fellas~
Arian. ;; I'm going to miss you. Seriously. Even though we don't talk a lot, I still feel like you were a close friend of mine that I could never forget.

We'll never forget you either.

Quote originally posted by Franceschi:

So, I'm gonna leave PC. My time here has been fantastic and it was only recently that I realised that the spark that made me join PC wasn't here anymore. I was willing to put in the time to see if it would come back, but my family started to have problems and so that became my priority. I feel bad for not sticking around, but I care too much about my family, y'know?
Thank you to everyone who befriended me here and to everyone who changed the person I am. I could probably go through all the people who I'll miss, but unfortunately, due to my memory, I know I'll miss someone out and I don't wannaaaa - you'll know who you are, really. I love you all and thank you for such a great time. Stay the amazing people you are, y/y? <3 (I might be on MSN sometimes, but it'll be a very rare occurence.)
I knew I should've took the time to talk to you.

I wish you luck on your endeavor to fix the problems with your family. If you ever have the time, come back to Pokecommunity; we'll be waiting for ya.
Old March 24th, 2010 (06:37 PM).
[:: Love Is War ★]

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jordan

Stay fresh, fellas~
Oh man, it was so great talking to you guys when y'all were still here. I hope you guys get through your problems and have an opportunity to enjoy your lives ahead of you.
Old March 24th, 2010 (06:57 PM). Edited March 24th, 2010 by Lucy Lu.
Keep On Moving Foward...
Crystal Tier

Awww, I am going to miss you Fi. Yeah you got to take care of your family. They come first. I am glad I got to meet you even though we haven't chat in awhile. I wish you luck and hopefully I might see you here again. Take care. *hugs*

Stay fresh, fellas~

I been seeing you here and you are a nice person. Even if we didn't chat I am going to miss you around here. Hopefully I will see you back here someday. Sometimes we do need a long break. I wish you luck of everything you do.

pairbloginactive

"There is no such thing as joy without pain. How can you advance yourself without pain." - Frankie Beverly
Old March 24th, 2010 (09:28 PM).
KYON-KUN, DENWA
ModeratorCS

Stay fresh, fellas~
FFFFFFFFFFFFF. You guys are leaving. :(

Best of luck in whatever you do to the both of you!

KYON-KUN, DENWA
Old March 25th, 2010 (07:07 AM).
<<Wandering Bard>>
ModeratorCS

Nature: Sassy

Yes, as I said a while ago, I will miss you Fi. You have been a much better mod than I can ever be. Still, I kinda miss the old times when OT was active. But still, I hope for the best with you Fi.

Stay fresh, fellas~
Well, Army is also leaving, you know, I was hoping for the rest of you guys to come back and make TCTI live again. It's been too quiet for the past half year. ;~;

*Sigh* But times pass...I hope you guys come back. It's just...well...

Smell ya later~
Old March 25th, 2010 (08:33 AM).
Likes Hacks and Official Games

Been having problems with this site on my internet browsers

Get some Sims 3 stuff now

Old March 25th, 2010 (11:18 AM).

i dont know if anyone remembers me but for some time i lost interest in the pokemon games. I quit everything relating to pokemon until hg/ss came out. I would like to say im back now
Old March 31st, 2010 (01:27 AM).
Probably back.

Nature: Relaxed
Well , it's April . We all of Romania know what that means :

EXAM TIME !!

Kaboom ! Well , I need to pass get max grades on all exams . I am sorry PC , I really love you but in April , I'll be less active ...

Starting with 5th May (approxiamtely) I'll be back on my schedule . I'll be back , this is not permanent !

Old April 2nd, 2010 (07:38 PM).
ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum

Stay fresh, fellas~
Aw, it's sad to see you guys go. D:

Well, It's been fun having you guys here, and it was nice talking to you both.
I hope life is good to you guys. Have fun and stay safe. lame goodbye speech thingy :(

Bye

(x) Tumblr
(y) Twitter
Previously Eeveon
Old April 3rd, 2010 (11:00 AM).
Posting King
Crystal Tier

I am leaving forever. .little monster you can throw a party. Bye everyone.

If you want to chat with me shoot me a VM. Trust me I can't bite you through the computer
Old April 4th, 2010 (08:03 AM).
This Guy Right Here

Location: Chicago, wait, is this supposed to be pokemon related? umm Kanto?
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doeboy9 Send a message via Yahoo to doeboy9
I've been gone for a little more than year due from certain complications and work and top of it all....y games being stolen. lol but.... I'm back now, got anoter pearl diamond and now soul silver. So yeah, hit me up
Old April 4th, 2010 (08:49 AM). Edited April 4th, 2010 by Hiidoran.

Well, I guess it is time for my goodbye here.
Unknown reasons have told me that it is time for me to move on.
My year + here has been awesome, and I won't forget it.
Now I'm goin on.
Peace out(:

-- Lycaeus/RedWire/Duskwire/Apollo.

PS: You can find me here now > -link removed-
Old April 12th, 2010 (02:53 PM). Edited April 13th, 2010 by firestormx19.
i'm never loging in again.

Nature: Brave
i'm leaving. i'm sick and tired of this forum. i come here to finish my hack. but i'm no weres finish with it. i can't make a thread to show off my hack. so i can get more help. but want i came here i forget how mean the hackers are. now a month later i remember how mean every hacker is. i think i'm the only nice hacker on this forum. i mean it too. i would stop anything i'm doing and up out anybody with there hack. i mean look at the help recruitment thread there like what 50 or more people wanted help with there hack and only one person had get the help he (i check his profile before i said he) needed on his hack. i'm good at mapping and scripting and sprite inserting. i would help some of the ones that need help with there hacks but alot of them have firered hacks. o now i know why you all hate because i'm making a hack of ruby that why i can't make a thread or anything. because it as to be a firered hack is that right. well then that just stupid. o well i'm going to miss wishing everybody happy birthday but that life i guess. thanks to everybody that traded with me. don't know what else to say tb hope you can catch ho-oh again. bye to all my friends well i'm going to help out taka6, .:god:. and nick h. if they still need help on there ruby hacks. i'll e-mail them later and ask if they need help.

my trading thread
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209664

my pokemon hack

my website

http://everythinginonesite.unlimitedforum.com/index.htm
Old April 17th, 2010 (10:49 AM).
Dedicated to Thrace

I got three words for you. University entrance exams.

That's the main reason I'm going to be absent from here and the internet in general for about 2 months, starting this Monday (April 19th).

Well, in contradiction to most people on this thread, I'm not gonna leave this forum pernamentally, the people here are great, so therefore I will come back eventually. But for now, I've got to completely take care of my future.

To all people I befriended here and on MSN (and Ray Maverick), take care you guys! I'll be back, so don't worry!

Oh, and for those who read this and play rom hacks, my new project will be up on a thread as soon as I come back.

So long, knights!

Your knight from the plane of light
Old April 17th, 2010 (10:53 AM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote originally posted by firestormx19:
i'm leaving. i'm sick and tired of this forum. i come here to finish my hack. but i'm no weres finish with it. i can't make a thread to show off my hack. so i can get more help. but want i came here i forget how mean the hackers are. now a month later i remember how mean every hacker is. i think i'm the only nice hacker on this forum. i mean it too. i would stop anything i'm doing and up out anybody with there hack. i mean look at the help recruitment thread there like what 50 or more people wanted help with there hack and only one person had get the help he (i check his profile before i said he) needed on his hack. i'm good at mapping and scripting and sprite inserting. i would help some of the ones that need help with there hacks but alot of them have firered hacks. o now i know why you all hate because i'm making a hack of ruby that why i can't make a thread or anything. because it as to be a firered hack is that right. well then that just stupid. o well i'm going to miss wishing everybody happy birthday but that life i guess. thanks to everybody that traded with me. don't know what else to say tb hope you can catch ho-oh again. :) bye to all my friends :( well i'm going to help out taka6, .:god:. and nick h. if they still need help on there ruby hacks. i'll e-mail them later and ask if they need help.
Huh. Well, have a good time not being here.
Most people aren't interested in helping out those hacks that will never go anywhere, which is why those hacks that "need help" are stuck in that infernal phase of "omg i need help plz even tho i cant hack myself". ):

Quote originally posted by NiKaNoRoU:
I got three words for you. University entrance exams.

That's the main reason I'm going to be absent from here and the internet in general for about 2 months, starting this Monday (April 19th).

Well, in contradiction to most people on this thread, I'm not gonna leave this forum pernamentally, the people here are great, so therefore I will come back eventually. But for now, I've got to completely take care of my future.

To all people I befriended here and on MSN (and Ray Maverick), take care you guys! I'll be back, so don't worry!

Oh, and for those who read this and play rom hacks, my new project will be up on a thread as soon as I come back.

So long, knights!

Aww. ):
Well good luck with your exams, and I can't wait to see you (and your hack ;) ) when you come back. :3
Old April 17th, 2010 (02:52 PM).
psychio killer

[QUOTE=Vrai;5725348]Huh. Well, have a good time not being here.
Most people aren't interested in helping out those hacks that will never go anywhere, which is why those hacks that "need help" are stuck in that infernal phase of "omg i need help plz even tho i cant hack myself". ):

how you know his hack isn't going anyways, did you ever look at is help post. i bet you don't. well if people like you would stop been stupid and help other people they can finish there hacks. but no you want to be a jerk and be mean and not help. and firestormx19 doesn't say sh*t like omg i need help. he says stuff like i'm looking for some help from anybody that wants to help me with a hack i'm working on. he pretty much just needs a advance scripter. witch me and him aren't good at. we tryed to make a firered script that is in firered only and have it work in ruby but it don't work because of not knowing what makes birch appear. we was trying something like in firered of oak telling the trainer he/she can't go out in the grass until he/she as a pokemon. we don't have the script we made anymore after it don't work. but we did come up with a idea to just have the kid block the road and say you can't go through here yet until you have a pokemon but havn't tested it yet and still need to chance birch and have him give you a pokemon. now that part is easy. we can just make a give pokemon script for birch.
Old April 17th, 2010 (03:12 PM).
we can breathe in life.
Crystal Tier

^ Please try to keep the insults to a minimun, and don't block out curse words with the censors. :/

If he wants help with some scripting, then he shouldn't lose hope, and keep trying to find someone who'll help out. It can take a while, as so many people in that area are busy with their own hacks.
Old April 17th, 2010 (07:12 PM).
→ P e r s i s t e n c e
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Flashpoint Send a message via Skype™ to Flashpoint
Well I'll you guys later, I had a fun run here, but I noticed I don't like it here much anymore. I mean I only came here for the hacks in the first place, but I've made some great friends here to. It's just to big!! Check my signature if you wish to locate me. Also yes I still enjoy rom hacking and pokémon. Bye PokéCommunity. PHO is my new pokemon home.

I may be back, but I'll need a reason.

Old April 17th, 2010 (11:00 PM).
I review anime and stuff!

It's sad for me as well but, I know, as I type this, I will return.

I will be absent for a while as school is back in and some private stuff that is kinda embarrasing to write on the WWW.

I will try to be active AMAP (As Much As Possible)

Destiny¬

3DS FC: 4854-6421-4741
Be sure to add me and let me know so I can add you back!
Old April 20th, 2010 (06:34 PM). Edited May 11th, 2010 by Asa.
Crystal Tier

I'm going to be away for a while from PokéCommunity that is and many other sites. I've decided to focus a bit more on real life and keep focus in school. If you want to contact me I will still be on MSN sometimes at night. See ya when I get back.
Old April 20th, 2010 (09:31 PM).
ruuuki ♥

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to I HEART MEGA HITT
I think its been a month... right? o_o If not well... just delete this post? XD Anyway, I did come back but I'm just under a new name and I used to be Soul Eater/Kimi. I wanted a fresh start so... yeah.
kitto kawarazu aimukeiru
I will walk together, the future not promised
It keeps walking together, to the future in which you are

[cassis by gazette]

[paired with pachy]

tsurai koto sae wasureru kurai
anata wo omotteiru
aenai yoru wo kazoeru tabi ni
kogareru mune
kakechigai no sabishisa tsunoru douka hitorikiri de nakanaide
donna ni hanareteite mo shinjiaeru futari de iyou
Old April 22nd, 2010 (03:01 PM).

I've decided to leave PokeCommunity for good. So long!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)