• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Please, can someone make me this sav for No$gba?

Game (Required): Heart Gold English Version with all-flashcard patch working
Player's name: Doesn't Matter
Rival's name: Black (If possible)
Playing time : Doesn't Matter
Number of Badges: 16
Location (this means location in game ): Doesn't Matter. Fly to anywhere (all cities/tows visited)
Team (Required):
Skarmory, lv. 30
Pokémon in box: None
Additional information: Plot completed up to beating Blue. That means, events cleared, most NPC trainers defeated, etc. >> Required: Before beating Red! << Please send me a link of the ROM which works with the sav.
E-mail: [email protected] - send the rom and sav by this e-mail.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Game (Required): Pokemon HeartGold English
Player's name: Jamie
Playing time: Don't care
Number of Badges: 0
Location (this means location in game ): New Bark Town, Johto
Team (Required):
Shiny Chikorita, female, level: 5
Shiny Cyndaquil, Male: Level 5
Shiny Totodile, Male: Level 5
Shiny Pikachu, female with the Volt Tackle attack: Level 5
Pikachu Colored Pichu(Event Pokemon)
Arceus(Event Pokemon)
None of them nicknamed
Pokémon in box: No
Additional information: Save file with plot at the very beginning of the game after you get your starter from the lab.

Years
Game (Required): Pokemon HeartGold English
Player's name: Jamie
Playing time: Don't care
Location (this means location in game ): New Bark Town, Johto
Team (Required):
Shiny Chikorita, female, level: 5
Shiny Cyndaquil, Male: Level 5
Shiny Totodile, Male: Level 5
Shiny Pikachu, female with the Volt Tackle attack: Level 5
Pikachu Colored Pichu(Event Pokemon)
Arceus(Event Pokemon)
None of them nicknamed
Pokémon in box: No
Additional information: Save file with plot at the very beginning of the game after you get your starter from the lab.

I was able to get everything you want but the Arceus and Pichu, because it's really complicated to me to get Mystery Gift to work, I've tried a lot of times. You can get my half-done sav or wait for someone who knows how to use Mystery Gift to help you. I'm having issues on attaching the sav to the message, because of the size limit, but you can give me your e-mail so I can send it to you.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
It's ok, I can get the event Pokemon myself. I think I found some Action Replay codes for them.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
My save from Desmume messed up and now I'm starting from scratch, but I had all badges and was just about to got to Mt.Silver. Can someone help me? At this point, I just want to battle Red and be done.

Game (Required): Pokemon SoulSilver English
Player's name: Taichi
Playing time: Don't care really.
Location (this means location in game ): In the cave of Mt.Silver, the entrance before Red.
Team (Required):
Ampharos, Male, Level 88, Nickname: AGU (Moveset: Signal Beam, Thunder, Discharge, Power Gem) (Caught with a Premier Ball)
Nidoking, Male, Level 82, Nickname: SHO (Moveset: Earthquake, Focus Punch, Blizzard, Rock Climb) (Caught in a Timer Ball)
Typhlosion, Male, Level 84, Nickname: APOLLO (Moveset: Fire Blast, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Giga Impact)
Scizor, Female, Level 80, Nickname: ZERA (Moveset: Iron Head, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Swords Dance) (Caught with a Net Ball)
Blastoise, Male, Level 84, Nickname: AQUOS (Yes, with an O.) (Moveset: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall) (Caught witha Nest Ball)
Sceptile, Male, Level 84, Nickname: TERRA (Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Slam) (Caught with a Moon Ball)

Pokémon in box: Ditto Level 10 (PLUE), Red Gyrados Male Level 30 (DRAGOON), Tauros, Male, Level 20 (SAGITARIUS), Togekiss Male Level 42 (TOTIUS), Dragonite Male Level 62 (MOON), Lugia Lv 45, Suicune Lv40, Sudowoodo Male Lv22 (KASSHOKU), Delibird Female Level 63 (SANTY), Umbreon Female Level 55 (KURA), Snorlax Female Lv50 (JUMBA.), Cranidos Female 25 (REIHN).

Additional information: Please, have it before Red. And with an escape rope at hand also. All TM/HM and 99 Heart Scales.

Thank you to whomever can do this please.

The guy who said he was going to get me the SAV didn't respond back to my pm. So if anyone can do this please? I'd really appreciate it.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
lucas, the NO$GBA Emulator isn't reading the save file. It keeps starting a new game.

Taichi

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
My save from Desmume messed up and now I'm starting from scratch, but I had all badges and was just about to got to Mt.Silver. Can someone help me? At this point, I just want to battle Red and be done.

Game (Required): Pokemon SoulSilver English
Player's name: Taichi
Playing time: Don't care really.
Location (this means location in game ): In the cave of Mt.Silver, the entrance before Red.
Team (Required):
Ampharos, Male, Level 88, Nickname: AGU (Moveset: Signal Beam, Thunder, Discharge, Power Gem) (Caught with a Premier Ball)
Nidoking, Male, Level 82, Nickname: SHO (Moveset: Earthquake, Focus Punch, Blizzard, Rock Climb) (Caught in a Timer Ball)
Typhlosion, Male, Level 84, Nickname: APOLLO (Moveset: Fire Blast, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Giga Impact)
Scizor, Female, Level 80, Nickname: ZERA (Moveset: Iron Head, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Swords Dance) (Caught with a Net Ball)
Blastoise, Male, Level 84, Nickname: AQUOS (Yes, with an O.) (Moveset: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall) (Caught witha Nest Ball)
Sceptile, Male, Level 84, Nickname: TERRA (Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Slam) (Caught with a Moon Ball)

Pokémon in box: Ditto Level 10 (PLUE), Red Gyrados Male Level 30 (DRAGOON), Tauros, Male, Level 20 (SAGITARIUS), Togekiss Male Level 42 (TOTIUS), Dragonite Male Level 62 (MOON), Lugia Lv 45, Suicune Lv40, Sudowoodo Male Lv22 (KASSHOKU), Delibird Female Level 63 (SANTY), Umbreon Female Level 55 (KURA), Snorlax Female Lv50 (JUMBA.), Cranidos Female 25 (REIHN).

Additional information: Please, have it before Red. And with an escape rope at hand also. All TM/HM and 99 Heart Scales.

Thank you to whomever can do this please.

Since nobody wants to do the SAV for Soul Silver, can somebody do this for Heart Gold?

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I thought you knew that I wanted to be the female character, lucas.

Last edited:
Years
I thought you knew that I wanted to be the female character, lucas.

I really though that Jamie was a boy name. I'm not american. Everything but that is fine?
Edit: Sent another e-mail.

Since nobody wants to do the SAV for Soul Silver, can somebody do this for Heart Gold?

You want this like just being at Mt. Silver with pokémon or with the events cleared? All I want in my sav are 16 badges and events cleared. For example, even if I have 16 badges, if I fly to Azalea, Team Rocket will still be there, or all the NPC trainers I battled will want to battle me again. I can get the pokemon and items by myself.

Last edited:

Taichi

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
You want this like just being at Mt. Silver with pokémon or with the events cleared? All I want in my sav are 16 badges and events cleared. For example, even if I have 16 badges, if I fly to Azalea, Team Rocket will still be there, or all the NPC trainers I battled will want to battle me again. I can get the pokemon and items by myself.

Events Cleared please. Thanks.

Years
Events Cleared please. Thanks.

So i can't make it. My sav got erased after I got 16 badges, and I need a sav from someone who has 16 badges but before Red. Then I can make the sav for you.

If anyone have a sav with 16 badges before Red, I'm begging for it. Thanks.

Edit: I learnt something from another forum: You'd have to go through it again, as event editing requires quite a bit of time of discovering triggers. You can always hex edit the save by yourself to find out how triggers are stored.
Ok. I even don't know what is hex.

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Game (Required): Pokémon Red
Player's name: ASH
Rival's Name: GARY
Playing time : Don't care
Location (this means location in game ): Pallet Town, inside my house in my bedroom
Team (Required): No Set Team
Pokémon in box: Yes
Additional information: All 151 Pokemon and all Missingnos in boxes. 99 of All items in Item PC. This is meant to be a Gameshark Save starting you off at the very beginning with everything, where you haven't even been to the lab to get your starter yet.

blue

gucci
Years
How do I work this, I downloaded someones Fire Red Sav file, I put a Fire Red Rom, the Save File & The VBA Emulator In a file, and when I opened it up, it didn't have the option to continue, only "New game" & "Options" Please Help, PM me if you had this or know how to do it propely or reply to this comment thanks

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
How do I work this, I downloaded someones Fire Red Sav file, I put a Fire Red Rom, the Save File & The VBA Emulator In a file, and when I opened it up, it didn't have the option to continue, only "New game" & "Options" Please Help, PM me if you had this or know how to do it propely or reply to this comment thanks

Go to Import and Battery File and load up the file.

Years
I started a new game on Heart Gold yesterday night. As I'm with high-leveled legendary pokemon and fast speed option, it will be quick. I beat Morty yesterday, and I'm hoping to get 16 badges tomorrow so I can make mine and Taichi's sav.

blue

gucci
Years
Pokemon Yellow

Game (Required): Pokemon Yellow
Player's name: Joe (Male)
Playing time : 8:55
Number of Badges: 2
Location (this means location in game ;)): Cerulean City
Team (Required):
Pikachu Lv 21,
Dratini Lv 20,
Nidoqueen Lv 21,
Starmie Lv 21.
Pokémon in box: Yes, 4, Paras Lv 13, Bulbasaur Lv 10, Eevee Lv 17 & Koffing Lv 14.
Additional information: Money: $948,379, Items: Pokeball x 383, Potion x 100, Paralyze Heal x 99, Antidote x99, Repel x 198

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back