• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
what type is emprilla? it seems like a ground type but i don't know..

Empirilla evolves from Primeape so it's a fighting-type. c:

Glad you all like the new fakemon! We're trying to listen to your feedback and make them more appealing and in-style, but keep in mind that my designs can't please everyone so I'm sorry if they seem off to some people. Constructive criticism is appreciated but thanks for not just saying "it's weird."

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
sweet! fighting is my favorite type sorry if i offended you guys by calling a couple wierd, but the the starters look much better now!
this game is very good

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Ooo, very nice.
Hmm, Tandor looks like its connected to another region.. any news on that?

There's two parts of Tandor-- the rural west (where the first part of your adventure takes place) and the not shown urban east, which will open up post-championship. It's a pretty big region and should be fun to explore. ^^

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I'm liking the new graphics so far. Eletux also looks much better (less like a deformed Lanturn & more like a separate Pokemon).

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
sweet! fighting is my favorite type sorry if i offended you guys by calling a couple wierd, but the the starters look much better now!
this game is very good
I understand you, and thanks fpr the compliment, I'm sure we will amaze you much more in the next days ^^.

Ooo, very nice.
Hmm, Tandor looks like its connected to another region.. any news on that?
And as Zephyr said, it is! Tandor is actually 2x bigger than a normal region, (about the size of Kanto + Johto) and that opens space for more pokemon, adventures and exploration, You will all know more about East Tandor later.

I'm liking the new graphics so far. Eletux also looks much better (less like a deformed Lanturn & more like a separate Pokemon).
(I used to like him before too =[) but I got your point, I agree it's much better, Zephyr is showing to be much better at spriting 80x80 sprites, that is really cool ^^.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
i was playing the old demo today and i noticed how excelent the music was, your musician/composer did a very good job!
i like how you didn't use old music for everything

Heinze

~ Pixel Artist
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Whoa JV! That's Great!
I'm in the team Box 8D
**Just JV Can Understand this...
Véi, o cara do PC vem hoje e eu voltarei tipo uma maquina pra trabalhar, me sinto vagabundo e sem consolo por non ter te ajudado pelo meu PC quebrado, mas agora que o negócio vai voltar a funcionar ajudarei o Uranium para ir um pouco mais a frente.

Good Luck! o/

Years
Gooooooodddddddddd Game!! I finished the demo..
Found some bug. anyways my final party:
Jollux/Eletux lvl.23 Move:Stomp,Thundershock,Water Gun, Spark
Barewl/Barewl lvl.7 Move:Tackle,Harden,MudSlap,Rock Smash
Smore/Smore Lvl.9 Move:Poison Sting,Stringshot,Scary face
Terlard/Terlard Lvl.22 Move:Sandattack,growl,Dig,Magnitude.

Great Game(PS.Wish LUck on ur game^^)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
i was playing the old demo today and i noticed how excelent the music was, your musician/composer did a very good job!
i like how you didn't use old music for everything

Haha, I'm the composer and I'm glad you liked it! Expect many new remixes for the next demo =]. Also, don't forget to post your team here when you finish playing the old demo. That version isn't relevant to bug fix or graphical problem, but it is for balancing!

Whoa JV! That's Great!
I'm in the team Box 8D
Véi, o cara do PC vem hoje e eu voltarei tipo uma maquina pra trabalhar, me sinto vagabundo e sem consolo por non ter te ajudado pelo meu PC quebrado, mas agora que o negócio vai voltar a funcionar ajudarei o Uranium para ir um pouco mais a frente.

Good Luck! o/

Awesome man, I'm glad your computer is being fixed xD.

Gooooooodddddddddd Game!! I finished the demo..
Found some bug. anyways my final party:
Jollux/Eletux lvl.23 Move:Stomp,Thundershock,Water Gun, Spark
Barewl/Barewl lvl.7 Move:Tackle,Harden,MudSlap,Rock Smash
Smore/Smore Lvl.9 Move:Poison Sting,Stringshot,Scary face
Terlard/Terlard Lvl.22 Move:Sandattack,growl,Dig,Magnitude.

Great Game(PS.Wish LUck on ur game^^)

Haha thanks, good team btw. Also, expect no bug or something close to that in the new demo ^^.

I think we need a userbar or something of that kind, if anyone could do that would be awesome... We have many supporters out there but they can't show it because we don't have one =[.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
I can whip up a user bar in the next day or two :). I lurk in this thread a lot haha, suppose I should at least come up with something for you guys.

Looking great btw :)

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Do I get no credits for my Lil' rodent sprites? D:

Nah, don't worry JV. :P. This game is really shaping up beautifully. The wide range of place styles in the screenshots are gorgeous. Keep up the awesome work.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
oh whoops! here's my demo team
Lv. 19
005-1.png
Eletux
Lv. 20
033.png
Baashaun

Lv. 15
014.png
Barewl

ps what levels do Baashaun, Eletux and Barewl evolve at, i assumed one of them would reach evolution level

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
I can whip up a user bar in the next day or two :). I lurk in this thread a lot haha, suppose I should at least come up with something for you guys.

Looking great btw :)

Haha thanks, I'm looking forward to that ubar ;]

Do I get no credits for my Lil' rodent sprites? D:

Nah, don't worry JV. :P. This game is really shaping up beautifully. The wide range of place styles in the screenshots are gorgeous. Keep up the awesome work.

Man, I'm sorry =p. Actually I didn't put you there because I didn't knew if I would put you in the Team or in the Credits section.

oh whoops! here's my demo team
Lv. 19
005-1.png
Eletux
Lv. 20
033.png
Baashaun

Lv. 15
014.png
Barewl

ps what levels do Baashaun, Eletux and Barewl evolve at, i assumed one of them would reach evolution level

Eletux evolves at lvl 27, Baashaun at lvl 22 and Barewl at 28. Baashaun is really close, but I think for the other two only in the next demo >.<.

By the way, following Neo's suggestion I changed a little bit the command box of the BS, what do you guys think of it =x? (Also showing the quality of the backsprites that Zephyr made xD)

e9u1yp.png
k0smmq.png

Years
When I try to run the game i get ''RGSS Player has stopped working''
then it exits out D:
please help!?
EDIT-
Nvm i fixed it :D

Last edited:

Darkraza

The shadow of the Skies
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010

I can too XD
(e ai tudo bem?)

This new revamp is awesome... I really liked uranium before... and its even better now!
I just find the male hero's hair when sideways weird looking... it doesnt make much sense when compared to the other sprites of him... besides that, uranium is looking great!

Fr0ZeN-LIgeR

recovering facebook addict
Years
with this new revamp does that mean that some of the old fakemon will be removed??

btw the new screenies look awesome and i hope to see a whole lot morein future :D

and the primape evolution looks epic!!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
When I try to run the game i get ''RGSS Player has stopped working''
then it exits out D:
please help!?
EDIT-
Nvm i fixed it :D

Cool =].

thanks oh and lovin the backsprites!

Thx ^^.

I can too XD
(e ai tudo bem?)

This new revamp is awesome... I really liked uranium before... and its even better now!
I just find the male hero's hair when sideways weird looking... it doesnt make much sense when compared to the other sprites of him... besides that, uranium is looking great!

I see what you mean and I'll try to do something about it, also, thanks for the compliment ^^.

with this new revamp does that mean that some of the old fakemon will be removed??

btw the new screenies look awesome and i hope to see a whole lot morein future :D

and the primape evolution looks epic!!

So far any of them was removed, however some of them are getting a revamp on both sprite and design.

Well guys, later today I'll show you the first two gym leaders revamped (the ones from the demo) and also present the third one! I'm sure you will all like them =p. Also, just so you know, I plan on before releasing the big demo that would be the sequel to the current old one to release one that contains all the stuff in the first one but with everything revamped and polished up. There are only a few sprites and tiles missing mor that and also a bit of testing. What do you think of that?

Back