The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 12th, 2010, 07:54 AM
Alistair
Donator Tier 2

Nature: Quirky
Actually, I'm going to do that right now. It's a big image, so I'm putting it in spoilers.

Spoiler:

As you can see, I added all my recent tiles that I made public.
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:45 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Every thing looks nice bro, some new things I havent seen. Keep it up!
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:31 PM
dinosaurodon
RAWR

Nature: Bashful
Great tiles Alistair, as always. The buildings to me seem to be some of the best I have ever seen . Also I have a question - How do you get such intricate tiles on a tileset?
Old April 4th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Alignment
Revered with the stars

Nature: Lonely
Making sure this thread doesn't die, cause there is a fair amount of excellent pixel work here. I like the new tile sets. I think that there are too many leaves on the palm tree, if you look at a real palm tree there aren't too many. I like the new style of shading underneath the trees the emphasize the shadow. The style of the tiles in general are absolutely amazing, it resembles the real world very nicely, especially those buildings and barrels. Great work, hopefully we'll get to see more from you!
Old April 17th, 2010, 09:48 PM
The Original Darkwiz787
Stuck with text below my name.

It's a shame to see threads like this die. Everything here is beautiful.

.:Youtube:Sprites:My Fanfic:My Brawl Card:.

|Tensai's Secret|Adamant Diamond|
I Support Those Hacks
Thanks Ryukun for amazing theme

2% of the population thinks Global Warming is a scam. If you're one of the 98% who actually feel the drastically changing temperature, place this in your sig.

Old April 19th, 2010, 05:36 AM
Andrew McKenzie
Meh.

Nature: Relaxed
It's not dead yet dude. Don't be so negative.
Just because Alistair is inactive in the topic doesn't mean he's stopped making tiles.
Check out his Deviantart, that's were he's most active.
Old April 20th, 2010, 08:10 AM
PokéSprites
PokéSprites Krazy!

Nature: Relaxed
With that kind of technique could easily get you a job with them and i looked on the other comments the tree barks do look a bit off... they tend to stand out more than anything else but overall best work I've seen!
Old April 24th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Golden Corsola
~ Yours Truly ~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Golden Corsola
These are pretty nice, good job!
Old July 19th, 2013, 09:46 AM
saiten

Hello there everyone. I PMed the creator of these tiles about asking for permission to use these for a game. I think its been more then 2 days so whats the deal. Is Alistair completely inactive, should I waited longer, would it be okey to use these tiles as long as I credit.
Old July 19th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Logiedan
highly-functioning sociopath

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiten View Post
Hello there everyone. I PMed the creator of these tiles about asking for permission to use these for a game. I think its been more then 2 days so whats the deal. Is Alistair completely inactive, should I waited longer, would it be okey to use these tiles as long as I credit.
Try looking for him on deviantART, but yes, he's really inactive from the pixel art section despite his last login from July 14th 2013. It's against the rules to revive threads that are over a month old, next time you have this question you can send me a PM.

Closed
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links