The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 9th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Charaxes
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Charaxes

Advertise here
Here is where you can discuss Team Galactic's Dialga/Palkia endgame in "The Battle Finale of Legend!"

My review to come forthwith.

(Posting it early, as I won't be online, tomorrow. At least, I'm around for the Galactic finale. By the way, next week's James-themed episode looks awesome.)
Old April 10th, 2010, 04:10 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Whats the point in making this thread so early... somone else can just do it! You said the same thing in the last thread LOL!

Old April 10th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Masquerainisthajam
Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader

Nature: Gentle
Now why can't the entire series be like this? This episode was pretty epic.

Ah, the Red Chain, holding the original powers, ability to control Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Dialga and Palkia.

I wonder how Galactic exposed James, Jessie, and Looker from their disguises.

Cynthia is awesome! Jupiter didn't even have time to get her Skuntank out before Cynthia's Garchomp grabbed her!

It sucks how Cyrus decided that he didn't need Galactic anymore since he created his new universe. AND Mars tried to go with him! I wonder what will ever become of him...

Now that Galactic's ended, I wonder what other trouble might come in Ash's, Dawn's and Brock's way...Well, off to the next Contest and Gym...

We can make a Pokémon Concert! All we need is Jigglypuff to sing...wait, that would be a bad idea because we would all fall asleep, Jigglypuff would get mad and then it would draw on all of our faces...yeah, let's not do that!

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old April 10th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Haza
☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Haha, the Team Galactic grunt called Jupiter sir... :P
Cynthia kinda made Jupiter look lame. "Where are they?" and she tells her? What was Garchomp gonna do, crusher skull in?

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook
Old April 10th, 2010, 10:57 AM
DonRoyale
Get on my choppa!

Nature: Adamant
God, the dub butchers the Japanese version. It's so epic, whereas the dub takes that and makes it kid-friendly to the point of being cheesy.

But being able to understand what they're talking about is worth it.

It really helps when you can understand the psychosis of Cyrus and not just hear him talking in a foreign language wherein the only signal of his insanity is the tone of voice (I AM YELLING THEREFORE I HAVE PSYCHOTIC TENDENCIES!).

Jupiter is pretty crazy. "I die, it's k because Cyrus is happy".

Cynthia's a badass. This is truth.

Croagunk pwning Toxicroak is always welcome. Gotta love Croagunk, wish it would get an episode already...I'm sick of Dawn taking all of Brock's spotlight...>:V

Overall, a good episode...But the episode I hate the least out of this whole series is rearing its ugly head quite soon...
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯

Nature: Calm
Aaaaaaannnnnd... Team Galactic is finished! This whole three-parter was awesome. Cyrus going insane, Jupiter not caring if she got detroyed ("Fine with me!").... Coolness. Everything got wrapped up pretty well, although I wonder if they'll do anything with Charon in the future.

...I also thought Spear Pillar looked really cool. The staircase was a nice touch.
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Diablerie
Exceptionally Adequate

Nature: Relaxed
-The animation over the whole three-parter was pretty sweet (like when J's ship crashed)
-I was expecting some epic battle between Croagunk and Toxicroak but Croagunk KOed Toxicroak with one hit. Still cool though.
-Charon apparently got away since he wasn't taken away with the other commanders. Wonder if he'll appear again.
-Garchomp is more badass than i thought. Loved the way he owned Jupiter and Skuntank.
-I thought Gary should have done a bit more though... he's one of my favourite characters.
-It was good to see Team Rocket kinda being good guys.

Last edited by Diablerie; April 10th, 2010 at 03:51 PM. Reason: More typos
Old April 10th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

The highlight of the episode for was Mars'(s?) reaction when Cyrus said that he wasn't intending them to go along with him to his new universe. I loved all three Galactic Commanders in this episode actually as well as the animation.
Old April 10th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Jude Mathis
[ counting stars ]
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Mars: NOOOOO -dramatic reach-

Me: ....dang. That was unusually dramatic for something in a regular episode.

If the rest of the series was like this episode, I'd definitely watch it more. Granted, I do watch most of DP, just.. not many of the episodes seem to stick with me five minutes after they're over. I really liked this one this one, though. Probably more so since I remembered messing with Azelf, Uxie, and Mespirit in Platinum. Cyrus is an idiot, though.

"O LOOKIE. A PORTAL FULL OF VIRTUAL NOTHINGNESS. I THINK I WILL GO INSIDE."

Realistically, he'd die in that world.. xD;
Old April 11th, 2010, 03:47 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Epic ~ I liked this comment, though "silly Cyrus. Why did you go into space? You don't even have an astronaut suit." XD

"Let's go to our new world right away!" The way she sounded when she ssaid that was like they were going out to the park XD
- lol Cyrus is crazy lulz. Would he suffocate out in space? o.o
- Liked when Mars tried to run after him ~
Old April 11th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I loved this episode! EPIC!!!!!
I think team galactic will make a comback... but with charon!
If you noticed, charon wasnt in the police truck at the end Maybe he will break the others outta jail/prison?

Old April 13th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Masquerainisthajam
Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
I loved this episode! EPIC!!!!!
I think team galactic will make a comback... but with charon!
If you noticed, charon wasnt in the police truck at the end Maybe he will break the others outta jail/prison?
Wow, good observation! I didn't notice that! Maybe they will make somewhat of a comeback. It'll be interesting as to what they will come up with...

We can make a Pokémon Concert! All we need is Jigglypuff to sing...wait, that would be a bad idea because we would all fall asleep, Jigglypuff would get mad and then it would draw on all of our faces...yeah, let's not do that!

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old April 14th, 2010, 02:10 AM
sabrina_diamond
Blazing dark Vulpix

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Mars: NOOOOO -dramatic reach-
Cyrus is an idiot, though: "O LOOKIE. A PORTAL FULL OF VIRTUAL NOTHINGNESS. I THINK I WILL GO INSIDE..."
Realistically, he'd die in that world.. xD;
Then Cyrus will end up on the Stupid Death segment of Horrible History. Sorry, being random. But I thought it was even more random that Commander Mars wanted to go with Cyrus as well. I liked how Diagla and Palkia looked in that episode

Cobalt the level 42 Vulpix

Silver's PokePet

Shroudlure the level 43 Mightyena!

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]
Old April 15th, 2010, 12:42 PM
carmelhadinosaur
Togepi

I don't think that Team Galactic will return, just like there was no further mention of the G/S ball, or the left-behind Pokemon of Ash..

There were a few moments in the episode which made no sense at all, as Pokemon sometimes have (such as the strange TR machines).. but that's how it is.
Also Gary and Prof. Rowan seemed to have done nothing. Also Jenny. The good guys always find out what the bad ones are doing after they did and analyze it. So after our heroes have saved Sinnoh, the Professor decides to check if they're alright..
I was also expecting to see Looker working harder on destroying Team Galactic rather than stay behind to guard. I wonder if he'll show up again..
But Team Galactic is no more, hurray!
Old April 27th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Charaxes
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Charaxes
http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/compar...arl/ep152.html

Episode comparison time. It's straightforward with a "gods" cover-up and some commentary about Cyrus/Akagi's final moments in terms of voice acting.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here