• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Legends

poopydude

PKMN Master
Years
Are you still working on this? Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. This seems like a really cool game. I've always thought that the storyline was extremely weak and kind of boring for older age groups. I hope you don't discontinue your progress on this because so far and based on what I've seen of your screenshots it looks like you're doing a pretty amazing job. Your graphics look really good. Besides, everyone has always wanted to be able to work their way through the regions without having to get a different game. I'm actually extremely glad that the storyline is going to be darker. My favorite game versions are SoulSilver and Platinum because they have slightly darkened them up a bit, although they could've gone a little farther. It's also probably the reason why I like Team Galactic as regional villians the best. :)

Well, I really hope you are. I look forward to whenever you put out the demo or the game/volume itself.

im sorry to say it but games like these usually never end up getting finished . Making the game with 5 regions countless gyms, back story, side story and the list goes on is extremely difficult, tiresome and time consuming. Pokemon Hall of Fame is a prime example of a great game, with the exact same storyline as this one that never got finnished due to the fact that it is a borderline impossible task. To create a game like this a team of roughly around 10-20 people need to be working around the clock everyday. while its understandable that this in fact can be done the people that make the games here don't get paid and either have jobs or school to attend to.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2011
heres the situation... I stopped working on this game about 3 months ago after all the progresss I had on the 4th gen stuff was stolen with my flash drive. However recently I have began reworking the only 3rd gen maps to look a lot nicer. Personally I am biased towards the FR/LG tials anyway. If y'all are still interested in the project I can work out some more of the maps and show you what I'm thinking for some of the towns, and we can go from there.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
I think your game looks really good. I'm interested anyway. Most games that I've seen made had really awful graphics as I stated before and yours looks really great.

Plus, lol, a darker storyline always better.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2011
Well the screenshots are going to change back to FR/LG tilesets as I really dont want to put in the effort to recreate the custom DP ones I had. I have some interesting takes on the cities. I'll post some maps here in the next few days.

Back