• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Update:
Three new screens!
Marketnew.png

Anyone ever heard of PrinceLegendario? Me neither untill I noticed his devianART account. Anyway, his work is amazing and when I noticed his market tiles I just had to use them. It seems a definite improvement to me over the old ones. If you'd like to check out some of his stuff, which I highly recommend you do, then go here.

I wasn't going to reveal any of Shrent yet, but I wanted to give you guys a larger update. Be aware these screens are very early versions and probably don't resemble what Shrent will end up looking like much.
Shrentsouth.png

South Shrent, here you can take the ferry east to the towns and areas shown on the region map. Credit to zetavares852 for the building and I ferry.
Shrentnorth.png

North Shrent, outside the Rock gym. Shrent has been so hard to map, mainly due to the neccesity of the freey, but this part is finally complete. Now it only needs a lot of polishing. Credit to Alucus for some buildings.

---------------------------------------
Update on update:
In the next update will be the first three baby Pokémon sprites, which will be given away by the gym leaders once you beat them, if you didn't know. Also by then I'll probably have improved the Shrent screens dramatically.

I have some very bad news for everyone (not really), sadly, yesterday XENOTIME ventured into the second page territories for the first time. Please keep the comments coming so this will never happen again.

Comments:

@Ezio Auditore da Firenze: Hey. Thanks. I can't do that actually, the the area at the right of the mountain is the Pokémon League. I am still trying to find ways to improve the map though.

@Totodile: We are and thanks!

@Jomzypuff: Thank you. Me too, that seems to be peoples favourite feature. What's that? I've never heard of it.

Last edited:

Kininja

Where is Wally?
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
Looks good
i like seing prof oak elm and rowan
is brich gonna come in at all O.o

Years
Heh, that's one of their secrets to the plotline.

Bit like if you ask "why's there a city underwater?". I doubt anyone will tell you if they know.

Anyway....just wondering, as I lost this when it ventured to second page territory, and since I lost patience with the internet...

What's Shrent? Is it another region?

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
There's a lot of games that go into the second page.
I don't see the point to really worry about that.

Other than that, your game is looking good.
I like the feature of the egss that the gym leaders give you.

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
Heh, that's one of their secrets to the plotline.

Bit like if you ask "why's there a city underwater?". I doubt anyone will tell you if they know.

Anyway....just wondering, as I lost this when it ventured to second page territory, and since I lost patience with the internet...

What's Shrent? Is it another region?

Shrent is a city east of Larcoon. It has the rock gym and lots of other stuff, including a port.

Last edited:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Update:
Baby 'mon!

Aquakipssprites.png

So here they are, some of the new Baby Pokémon, created by Aquakip. These will be received in a quest which will start once you beat each gym; the leader will give you a clue or a riddle to help you along. People really liked these on deviantART, so what do you think?​

Four new screens!
Oakscreen.png
Selectionscreen.gif

Battlebeta.png
Route1screen.png

Hover over each screen to get a description.

Revised Pokédex!
pokedexrevised.png

Grey= Going
Green= Single form staying
White= Staying

The new revised Pokédex. All of the Pokémon in grey will be going, so you'll never have to battle them in the main quest. After that, you will be able to catch them if you so wish, but you won't have to to complete your Pokédex. Pichu's Spiky Eared form will be the only one available and Cherrim's Sunshine form too.
So what do you think? Dissaggree with any of the Pokémon leaving, or staying? Please tell me what you think.

Comments:

@Loliwin: Hey. Thanks, we will!

@zein: It was actually in someone elses tile set, who had forgotten to give credit.

@AceOfSpades0707: I vmd him asking why he asked this, apparently he had no idea fan games existed...

@xDaisuke0: Thank you! Really?! The more the merrier.

@Flare Riqueza: It doesn't matter if it goes to the second page, I'll always keep updating it anyway.

@Cilerba: Thanks. That's actually the most popular feature.

@Masterge77: Yes it is...

@yaywalter: Thank you. We will!

Last edited:

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Love the baby sprites. :cer_love:

Is there any particular eason for axing so many pokes? I mean you don't have to worry about ROM space, and I weally, weally like my Dwifloon.... :cer_cry:

Glad to see Zubat go though. I HATE IT SO MUCH. Erm... do you really need Pidgey, Tailow, Spearow and Starly lines? They're basically all the same thing.
Got to be careful what I say to such an avid Pidgey fan

Oh, and why the large number of legendaries? Just... why?

Last edited:

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
If the Poli wag,whirl,wraths are going, then politoed should too.
And I really like aipom/ambipom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back