• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
A new danger has arisen after the defeat of Alex and gang. Everyone seems at peace. However, something seems to be controlling the Wise one. He has been going insane, and the only one of the original eight heroes is Piers.-me- He has started investigating all that's gone on in Lemuria-Now a known city with knowledge of everything. -The elders of Lemuria have assigned four young adepts, each of a different affinity to Piers to try and stop the Wise One and all those who are controlling him.They have been given Djinni with powers to transform them into mighty beasts.
FORM:
NAME:
DJINNI NAME:
DJINNI TRANSFORMATION:
WEAPONS:
DESCRIPTION:
OTHER:
Here's mine
NAME: Piers
AFFINITY:Mercury/ Water
DJINNI NAME: Isaac
DJINNI TRANSFORMATION: Lemurian Dragon
WEAPONS: Bow and Arrow/ Battle Rapier
DESCRIPTION: The last of the original 8 adepts. He is the new teacher of the 4 new adepts. He is trying to find out what killed his friends and stop it from killing anymore.
OTHER: He transforms into a mighty Lemurian Dragon with Light Blue scales. In this state, he has mighty Blue claws which freeze anything they touch. He has razor sharp fangs and all the powers of a regular Mercury Adept. He is a strict teacher.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
NAME: Amber
AFFINITY: wind/jupitar
DJINNI NAME: Hawk
DJINNI TRANSFORMATION: (i'm makeing this up) Tempest Eagle
WEAPONS: Sword, staff
DESCRIPTION: Thought to be Mars Adept when born, but was actuely Jupitar when she found out she could read minds
OTHER: Is very brave, and strong, when it comes to battleing, she has amazing techneuiq, but is poor at defence

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
name:jonus
affinaty:venus
djinn name:asher:it can cause earthquakes
djinn transformation:liloax:he becomes a great wolf beast that cause earthquakes when he steps.he can breathe stone spires from his mouth.
weapon:twin swords,but mostly uses 12-foot sword
desciption:his past has been bad,up as a poor cilvilan.he knew he was an adept,but
he couldnt do anything because he had to workfor his mom.blue hair,red vest,long pants.
other:hes had intense stenght training working at a mill.he can swiftly swing his 12-foot blade.very fast.
ooc:reploid,your sig is too big.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Am I too late? *madly rushes over here*
Name:Amy
Affinity:Fire
Djinn Name:Ember
Djinn Transformation:Fang,a fire wolf demon
Weapon:Staff and a dagger
Description:She is a brave and determined soul
Other:She's secretly a werewolf,but..I didn't say anything...

Carlito-san

Years
jonus was just having some target practice with his 12-foot sword."while this looks heavy,its not!"

ooc:we have four adepts,can we start the story?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
OOC:I hope so.
IC:Amy was practicing with her staff. Little blast,then a big blast,then a little blast again. She saw a boy testing his sword. "Hi," she said. "Is it okay if I practice with you?"

Carlito-san

Years
"okay,but watch out for my 12-foot sword.its very heavy."So,whats your name?Im jonus,and this is asher,my djinn."

Carlito-san

Years
asher circled around ember,trying to grow accustomed."you know how to use your psynergy."so,your a mars adept?did you come to be trained by piers?"

ReploidZero798

Years
OOC: of course we can start. I changed my sig so it should be normal size now. LOL XD. We still need one more adept, but maybe they can join halfway through like I did in the other RP!XD
IC: Piers was awaiting for the older to arive and give him his orders. He only knew he'd be leading a team of new adepts to stop the Wise One, butdidn't know who, or from where. FOr all he knew, they were weaker than snails. XD Soon, an old man-hardly aged-walked in," Hello Piers. ready to meet you students?"
" Of course I am. Where are they?" he asked, moving a strand of blue hair away from his face.
" Two of them are right outside. The others will join you shortly. I suggest you go out there and introduce yourself," said Donpa.
Piers looked out the window and saw two adepts, one with a giant sword, and a girl. They were practicing. He got nervous and wentout to meet his students.

Carlito-san

Years
jonus took one final slice,and went to meet his teacher."so you are piers.i heard many storys of how you and felix destoyed the doom dragon."I am honored to be taught by you."

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Amber ran hurriedly down the road to a house in the distance, she saw two adepts already training "oh no i'm late!" she moaned, she ran faster and faster to the house, her Dijjin Hawks ran right beside, her, she ran to the two adepts, she was out of breath but spoke as much as she could anyway "did....we....start..yet?" she asked

Carlito-san

Years
"No,we are just meeting piers."jonus said as he casted gaia on the target dummy."we are about to leave,but you can take your time."

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Amber sighed and pushed back her long red hair, "oh, thanks" she said, she put down the bag she carried and picked up Hawk, "Are you nervuse?" she asked, The dijjin rattled it's body in excitment, Amber giggled "neither am i" she said

ReploidZero798

Years
" Hey kids, I am Piers, I'll be your teacher and leader. I will teach you all the basics of your poweres before we actually start going after the Wise One. First Rule: Nevr be late. Second: Don't do anything to put yourself or others in danger. That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll end up adding more soon. For tofay, it's just random training. Although you know how to use your psyenergy, you don't know how to use it properly. We have a training course set up behind the palace. I'm sure you'll all enjoy it. After that, I'll teachyou about transforiming," he said. He saw the bewildered faces they had, laughed, and gestured for them to follow him.

Carlito-san

Years
"so,what exactly is on this training course?im in the mood for a challenge right now."
And,i know how to use my psynergy right."jonus said swinging his sword in show-offyness.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Amber fallowed Piers, "is it true that you actuely knew the legendary Isaac? Was there actuely a flying boat?" Amber said excitedly, through all her childhood she had always heard of the great hero Isaac and his amazing deeds and power, and she was actuely talking to one of Isaacs friends

Carlito-san

Years
"Yes."He must.hes lemurian.everyone know a lemurian with hair like his traveled with isacc."

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
Can I still join?

NAME: Ritz
AFFINITY: Mars/Fire
DJINNI NAME: Scorch
DJINNI TRANSFORMATION: Flaming Pheonix
WEAPONS: Sword of Undying Flames
DESCRIPTION: She has long brown hair tinted with red and blue eyes. She is nice to her friends and can be feirce in battle. She will fight until she dies or wins.
OTHER: None

BTW, what's happened so far?

Carlito-san

Years
ooc:0k,im jonus,pika-mew is amy,and lizzie is amber.reploidzero798 is piers from the lost age.jonus,amy and amber is just meeting piers.they are on the way to the training course.
ic:"so,this training course is good,right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back