The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 14th, 2009, 09:58 AM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kysen View Post
I have always loved Digimon this sounds awsome
lol We love it to, and thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboi View Post
well its disappointing that you have a virus but it is great that you recently backed up the files.

Bloop
lol Yeah I'm happy about it too, really happy. My comps completely fixed now though and I've got a great Anti-Virus this time to keep it safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkAchu~ View Post
A virus you say :OOO, Well it is great you backed it up, Most people forget to do such things, So i just cannot wait for the next update, Keep it the good work, and luck
lol Yeah and Thanks alot, comps completely fixed so I'll resume work as soon as I'm done with Carbon's Update...Well I actually have resumed work a bit as well as the rest of the team lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
It looks like Megaman EXE mixed with Digimon world DS, I LOVE IT
Ha ha Yeah it is. If you're looking at the screens on the first page they're pretty old, I've made updates with new ones but I haven't updated tne 1st page with it yet, sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPunk2much View Post
I just cant wait for this game , looking forward to it
Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it.

Well to say the least, the whole team has started work on the game again a little bit and we do have some stuff I'd like to show you but I'm going to talk with the rest of the team first to see where they stand with it all. You wouldn't even believe some of the stuff that has been made was made by fans 0_o

Thank you all for your support everyone.
Old October 14th, 2009, 11:29 AM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

woot the the game is back in motion great to hear about your computer hope it doesn't happen again.

-Bloop-

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old October 28th, 2009, 02:02 PM
pokèlegend96
I want to be a legend!

Location: I live in Italy, in the island of Sardegna at Sassari.
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokèlegend96
This is a great game!I hope you finish it!
Old May 9th, 2010, 08:25 PM
<~F.M.P~>

Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Annnnd Alpha's officially back (I just realized it's summer over here by the way lol) : D Thank you everyone for being so supportive even during the time the game was on it's hiatus. I mean you can even check a few pages back on my VM's and see that people still loved and supported the game. There are also still many support banners floating around. I'm very thankful for that and all of you, and now without further ado, It's back. Not to mention we have some stuff to show you of course With Ryshin's perserverence and Digimon mood not to mention the rest of the teams amazing motivation and Jayemi's new sprites...I also for got to mention that we have a few new team Add-ons, but I'll update as the week goes on. I just really want to say welcome back everyone, thank you for keeping the game alive and Thank you team for being so great. Here's a little teaser for the game made by a new Team mate.

http://blueike.deviantart.com/art/Di...romo-163383518
Old May 10th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

This is amazing. The isometric graphics and sprites are pixel art at its finest! This is now my favourite game on here. I wish you the best of luck with it. You really do deserve to be the highest rated game.

Demo Beta out Now!

Old May 10th, 2010, 08:27 AM
iTeruri
iAm

Nature: Relaxed
Let me guess? Whoever made the teaser was inspired by how Henry and Terriermon meet in Digimon Tamers?

Glad the game is back. Loved it before, probably will love it even more now.
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:36 AM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

Sweet it's back and looks awesome can't wait for the updates to start.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:37 PM
SpawnHyuuga
Elite Four Spawn

Nature: Timid
Good luck FMP! This look's pretty good.
Any images or works I post, are that of my own creation, or I have properly credited the artist/creator. If I am the creator, you may use my work in any way you see fit, provided you give credit. If it is someone else's work, please give them a message, asking if you can use it.
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:45 AM
donaldc
Beginning Trainer

is there a download for this out yet? it looks really good XD

Joe!! the level 99 Blaziken!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158566

Old May 12th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter Tier 1

[CENSORED BY THE UNIVERSE FOR BEING TOO PROFANE FOR A FORUM FOR POKEMON DISCUSSION.] I am so darn glad to see this project rolling again, FMP! I came in here expecting to have to report a new member for reviving an inactive thread, but to see this...

I'm just so happy.

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Old May 13th, 2010, 03:27 PM
HeavyOctillery
Locked & Loaded

Agreed with above post. For once, it's good news rather than someone else's spam.

Awesome little promo bit, too.

If ya want this to be a usable emote, copy & paste to show your support!

Support Amber IDE.......because, seriously, we need an actual Pokemon game engine.
Old May 14th, 2010, 04:33 AM
~DarkAchu~
Shady Character Lurking Around

OMG ITS BACK i was just thinking about digimon becuase i was excited by the new series starting soon in japan (Xros Wars) and then i dreamt up my own digimon last night called Exmon; a black coloured dragon type digimon of whom is veemon's rival, (if you want to know more about him justask i made up his entire digivolution tree and his backstory ) anyway YAYY its back, Good luck in the future of the digital game.

Diamond FC: 2836 1970 7214 OT: Scott
HG: 3181 5060 5848 OT Scott
White: 4298 2213 8887 OT Dark
X: 4597-0519-6286
Old May 19th, 2010, 03:49 PM
ryushin5
In College YAY! :3

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to ryushin5
UPDATE!
Hey there guys, FMP told me to update a while ago and... I have been kinda neglecting it >.>.
Anyways here is the update.

Tsuyoidramon Animation sprite
Here we have Kidomon's Champion form "Tsuyoidramon" this shows how the animation will look like in the game, it includes the pose he takes when he gets attacked and the pose of when he does attack.

New Digifake Concepts!
We have new digifake concepts to show you guys courtesy of our friends neroarchangemon and Shadypepen from DA.

Spoiler:

Kitsunimon and Perrordramon

Kitsunimon is the DNA digivolution of Kyubimon and Gargomon and Perrodramon is the DNA digivolution of Gargomon and Growlmon.

Credit goes to neoarchangemon of DA.

Spoiler:

Amazomon

She is an Ultimate level Amazon type digimon, she is ferocious as she is graceful and is a formidable foe to go against.

Credit goes to neoarchangemon of DA.

Spoiler:

Zeusmon

Here we have Zeusmon, he is part of the Olympus Twelve, since he is the most powerful of the twelve, he was given the title of "King of the Olympus Twelve"

Credit goes to Shadypenpen from DA.

We will now leave you guys with yet another mysterious Tamer Concept

Spoiler:

The roles of these Tamers will be revealed on the next update.

*On a side note sorry for the lack of CSS guys we are making a new one which should be ready by the next update.* :D
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Nick Man
Not Really Real

Nature: Docile
Shouldn't Zeusmon be Jupitermon, because it should be named after Roman gods, not Greek, like the rest?

All the Digifakes are turning out to be quite awesome!

Keep up the good work!
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:12 AM
iTeruri
iAm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Man View Post
Shouldn't Zeusmon be Jupitermon, because it should be named after Roman gods, not Greek, like the rest?

Keep up the good work!
I don't agree about Zeusmon/Jupitermon. Not just because I like the Greek Gods more than their Roman counterparts, but also because it leaves the possibility of a real Jupitermon open. In this fanmade digimon universe, Zeusmon and, the yet to be made/revealed real, Jupitermon could co-exist. It's just that Zeusmon took the place of Jupitermon in the Olympian Twelve.

But I do agree the DigiFakes look great and very awesome! It makes waiting for the game even harder.
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:20 AM
~DarkAchu~
Shady Character Lurking Around

who is drawimg these they are awesome i just wish i could draw like that so i could show you Exxmon, his champion Exgreymon, his split ulitmates MechExmon (silver and black) then their megas (the black one goes into Gaiomon and the silver one goes into Machindrexmon.) they also DNA into A evil version of Omegamon; Warexmon Which is the leader of the Virus Version Royal Knights; The Virus Enforcers (like Alphamon but evil lol) Anyway i completly forgot you have made your own digifakes aswell, I guess time really does make people forget.

Diamond FC: 2836 1970 7214 OT: Scott
HG: 3181 5060 5848 OT Scott
White: 4298 2213 8887 OT Dark
X: 4597-0519-6286
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:35 PM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
Whens this game coming out? ive been waiting for a year now!?
Old May 20th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Omn
Moogle King

If you guys ever need help with ideas on the game and some info on digimon you could possibly talk to me on if you want and this games seems really cool and are you gonna add the x-antibody
Old May 20th, 2010, 03:40 PM
pokemongarnet
CAT-BUS!

Is this going to mainly be digifakes or more real digimon?
Old May 20th, 2010, 06:59 PM
ryushin5
In College YAY! :3

Send a message via AIM to ryushin5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemongarnet View Post
Well no, we have every single digimon that has appeared in the games in, the game I believe FMP said it in the first post if not, he mentioned it later on in the thread. We are adding Digi-fakes were making it so that there are not too many but there just enough to make everyone satisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omn View Post
If you guys ever need help with ideas on the game and some info on digimon you could possibly talk to me on if you want and this games seems really cool and are you gonna add the x-antibody
We have been thinking about it and we might add X-antibody Digimon, only time will tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
Please refrain from asking that, we had to take a break from the game because of school and we just recently had the time to work on it again. So please be patient. :\
Old May 24th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Lopnis

Okay I few things one I've been waiting for this game to come back into work so thank you for starting up again and I love the new digimon except for Zeusmon I think you should change the head it looks to much like a leomon and if you add X-antibody digimon I think the best choice would be the Ryudamon line and the Fanbeemon line they're awesome and Ryudamon's line would open up a Stronger then Mega DNA Evolution Alphamon (Oruyuuken) also two more digimon to consider first is Liollmon it's the rookie in Bancholeomons true evoulutionarie line and Kokabuterimon it's Mega is awesome TyrantKabuterimon also is this game gonna be like Digimon DS and Digimon Dawn Dusk as in the evolution and battle system are going to be like in those game and that you'll be able to gain Digimon through Scan Data or is it going to be more like you gain digimon through the story and level them up to Digivolve?

Last edited by Lopnis; May 24th, 2010 at 09:27 PM.
Old May 31st, 2010, 04:07 PM
<~F.M.P~>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeky Chew View Post
This is amazing. The isometric graphics and sprites are pixel art at its finest! This is now my favourite game on here. I wish you the best of luck with it. You really do deserve to be the highest rated game.
Thank you very much lol. I'm glad you like it! I'm not sure about deserving the highest rating but we will try our best to make one of the Best Digimon Fan-games

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTeruri View Post
Let me guess? Whoever made the teaser was inspired by how Henry and Terriermon meet in Digimon Tamers?

Glad the game is back. Loved it before, probably will love it even more now.
Ha ha That's how those two met? I never knew...I need to watch the all Digimon series
again lol.

Thank you, I'm glad to be able to start working on it again, and believe me, I'm sure you'll like it a lot more now. We have a lot of special things planned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboi View Post
Sweet it's back and looks awesome can't wait for the updates to start.
Thank you Monkeyboi ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpawnHyuuga View Post
Good luck FMP! This look's pretty good.
Thank you very much, we'll do our best for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldc View Post
is there a download for this out yet? it looks really good XD
Nope not yet, You'll definitely know when there is though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuoaman View Post
[CENSORED BY THE UNIVERSE FOR BEING TOO PROFANE FOR A FORUM FOR POKEMON DISCUSSION.] I am so darn glad to see this project rolling again, FMP! I came in here expecting to have to report a new member for reviving an inactive thread, but to see this...

I'm just so happy.
lol Thank you very much Yuoaman I'm glad you're still around and support the game as much as ever We plan on making everyone a lot more happy with the stuff that's been planned, believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyOctillery View Post
Agreed with above post. For once, it's good news rather than someone else's spam.

Awesome little promo bit, too.
lol Thank you very much man.

Quote:
OMG ITS BACK i was just thinking about digimon becuase i was excited by the new series starting soon in japan (Xros Wars) and then i dreamt up my own digimon last night called Exmon; a black coloured dragon type digimon of whom is veemon's rival, (if you want to know more about him justask i made up his entire digivolution tree and his backstory ) anyway YAYY its back, Good luck in the future of the digital game.
lol Then it's your fault it's back. Nobody thinks about Digimon and has the game come back at once. So we'll have to beat you up for that later Jk, Jk. I'd love to hear more about your Digimon however if you're willing. If we can, we might find a way to put it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Man View Post

Keep up the good work!
lol I think we'll keep it Zeusmon, but thank you very much lol. The Digi Fakes are coming together rather well due to the team and support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTeruri View Post
I don't agree about Zeusmon/Jupitermon. Not just because I like the Greek Gods more than their Roman counterparts, but also because it leaves the possibility of a real Jupitermon open. In this fanmade digimon universe, Zeusmon and, the yet to be made/revealed real, Jupitermon could co-exist. It's just that Zeusmon took the place of Jupitermon in the Olympian Twelve.

But I do agree the DigiFakes look great and very awesome! It makes waiting for the game even harder.
Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it so far. You do hold a good point with your statement too. We'll just have to see what happens lol.

Quote:
who is drawimg these they are awesome i just wish i could draw like that so i could show you Exxmon, his champion Exgreymon, his split ulitmates MechExmon (silver and black) then their megas (the black one goes into Gaiomon and the silver one goes into Machindrexmon.) they also DNA into A evil version of Omegamon; Warexmon Which is the leader of the Virus Version Royal Knights; The Virus Enforcers (like Alphamon but evil lol) Anyway i completly forgot you have made your own digifakes aswell, I guess time really does make people forget.
They are being drawn mainly by Shadypenpen, Jaymisekai, and Neoarchangemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
Yes you have, and because we all have outside lifes, this game is not any of our main priority so Don't think You'll be getting the game on a specific date unless we provide a date otherwise. Don't be impatient, it takes official game design teams years to make a game, they plan them months ahead while working on others so that they don't seem too far apart...Basically, be patient dude, we work at a rate suitable for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemongarnet View Post
More so the Real Digimon than Digi-fakes. May be an even amount depending on how people like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopnis View Post
Okay I few things one I've been waiting for this game to come back into work so thank you for starting up again and I love the new digimon except for Zeusmon I think you should change the head it looks to much like a leomon and if you add X-antibody digimon I think the best choice would be the Ryudamon line and the Fanbeemon line they're awesome and Ryudamon's line would open up a Stronger then Mega DNA Evolution Alphamon (Oruyuuken) also two more digimon to consider first is Liollmon it's the rookie in Bancholeomons true evoulutionarie line and Kokabuterimon it's Mega is awesome TyrantKabuterimon also is this game gonna be like Digimon DS and Digimon Dawn Dusk as in the evolution and battle system are going to be like in those game and that you'll be able to gain Digimon through Scan Data or is it going to be more like you gain digimon through the story and level them up to Digivolve?
No problem, thanks for continually supporting. I do agree the head resembles Leomon's quite a bit so we'll see if that'll change or not. If we do add in X-antibody Digimon, those would most likely be our top picks. Ryudamon especially. Regarding the evolution system, no, it won't be anything too similar to the DS versions, The battle system will resemble the DS versions in some ways but the overall difference will probably be more dramatic. We haven't officially decided how the Digimon will be gained so I'll update with info. on that once I talk to the whole team.

Once again thank you all and I'll bee updating soon with some new Features that we plan to implement to make the game A LOT better than what you've seen as well as a few other things
Old June 12th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by <~F.M.P~> View Post
Thank you very much lol. I'm glad you like it! I'm not sure about deserving the highest rating but we will try our best to make one of the Best Digimon Fan-games
Well I'd say it's better than Garnet, and that's the second highest rated. It'll be the best Digimon game ever you mean!

It's so good I don't care if I'm pushing my thread down xD

Demo Beta out Now!

Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:18 AM
war rock exe
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
Now THIS i'm looking forward to. The battle system looks like Digimon World Dawn/Dusk does it not?
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:12 PM
DigimonMaster
Lurkermon

I cannot say how psyched I am to see this back on track. I like the new Digifakes, especially Kitsunimon and Perrordramon.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links