• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Showcase] Mia's Drawings

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Hello~! Welcome to my gallery. Right now it's under construction ~ I hope you enjoy my arts!

NEWEST DRAWING
minkyul_by_aimikun-dbiaof4.png

Spoiler:

QRI
Spoiler:

OTHER
Spoiler:

TIMELAPSE VIDEOS
Spoiler:

OLD NOT WORTH VIEWING
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
:'3 these are very nice! The poses look dynamic and different! why not try adding colour, or a background, or more than one pokemon to an image next, I'd be interested to see where you took this!

anyway, this is a nice start ^^

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Updated a bit! It's been a while so all my old links were dead and had to be removed I'm sorry ;-;

Shuhbooty

space and time
Years
I ADORE your style!! Chibi style is something I'm learning right now, because I never tried it/continued it out. So I'm experimenting with different styles. I can't wait to see more! it's so cute and bubbly. Love it. <3

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
happy 6 years old, i take an hour to load up the images thanks to the derp Internet but I do like your drawings.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I ADORE your style!! Chibi style is something I'm learning right now, because I never tried it/continued it out. So I'm experimenting with different styles. I can't wait to see more! it's so cute and bubbly. Love it. <3

Thank you so much! Do you have a deviantart or anything like that?

happy 6 years old, i take an hour to load up the images thanks to the derp Internet but I do like your drawings.

Thanks hahaha. Maybe my images are too large ;; Sorry about that.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
All of these are really good and cute ^.^ I'm very impressed. Keep it up.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
All of these are really good and cute ^.^ I'm very impressed. Keep it up.

Thank you!!!

woooow

so pretty and cute, unreal ;-;
damn, i bet you do not take requests?:3c

i really love your style, my fav is http://orig14.deviantart.net/5124/f/2016/171/c/5/ceseri_by_qridoodles-da6y27e.png

Thanks so much I'm glad you like it!
Also I guess it depends on the request ^^

I do! However, I don't have any recent drawings on there, I updated them on tumblr. I would be happy to upload them to deviantart for you! Or link the tags. :3

No need to go through the trouble of reuploading! Linking tags works perfectly c:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Massive art update!
Newest at the top.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Those are so cute! Absolutely adore the little ones on the clouds~ Your art style is pwetty and I really like how you do hair.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
Just checked out your tumblr. Your drawings aber super cute! What software are you using?

Back