The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 14th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
I want to join! I love Bleach!
I wish I could be an Aizen. Oh well...
Well, as you can probably tell, my favorite character is the all-mighty Aizen-sama! Ulquiorra-sama is pretty cool too. Yes, very so - Ulquiorra-sama is my second favorite character...
Oh, and I absolutely love Aizen-sama's new form! It's BEAST!
KEIRI!

Oh! And can I be a captain of squad 5!? Or... even better yet, could you make a Heuco Mundo-like thing? I'd love to be Mr. Lord Aizen! All-mighty ruler of the Espada! >=3
Yeah... But, if you won't do that... I'd settle for sqaud 5 captain(if I can get to that position first)...
I will prove my loyalty to the rules from here-on! ==

Okay... Now that I'm...done rambling...
I'll just say that...that whole episode was me being totally off-character. =.='
I was just... uh... really excited that someone actually made a Bleach fan-club...
It's just that out of all the websites I've been a member of, no-one's ever made one. I would have made one myself on those websites... It's just there isn't very many "hard-core" manga/anime fans on those websites - much less Bleach fans.

Oh, and to answer the "discussion of the week" question... I'd have Aizen-sama's zanpakuto(of course).
And now that I'm not so...excited; I took the time to read the posts. Now I see that someone else wanted to be squad 5 captain...Hmm..

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; May 14th, 2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 14th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hello Sosuke Aizen and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club.

Yes, there have been at least two Bleach Clubs on here before, one of which is owned by a friend of mine, who owns a Bleach club on another forum.

And I think you're probably the first true Aizen fan that I have met. xD

Well you can't be a captain just yet, but I'm sure you'll be able to earn it soon enough.

Oh, and from now on I will probably just refer to you ask Sousuke, since I have a preference against calling you Aizen. :p

Old May 14th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Yes!
Really? That's...interesting. =\ What other website does/do he/you go on that have Bleach clubs?
Yosh! I'm #1! =] I know all about Aizen-sama! Err...well, I know about how much I know about what there is to know about Aizen-sama!
...And how long does it take to become a captain? >.>
Aw... What's wrong with Aizen? I'm fine with Sosuke, though. =P
Oh! And I'm going to be Ulquiorra-sama for halloween this year. Ulquiorra-sama vs Aizen-sama? :AIZEN-SAMA WINS:

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; May 14th, 2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old May 14th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Omg its Aizen -pulls out unfinished zanpakuto-
Old May 14th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Yes! It's the all-mighty and powerful Aizen! ...and my partner Gin Ichimaru(?)!
You have half a Zanpakuto!?

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 15th, 2010, 03:23 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
LOL Hi, I'm Min. Nice to meet you!

...great. I have competition for the fifth squad captain spot. Haha...

Well just FYI I don't mind if I can't be captain of the 5th squad, if I can be captain of the 10th squad. I know I can't be captain yet anyway, but just so you know for when I have enough contributions and all. ;;

EDIT:

I just scanned and colored my shikai. Take a look!

Spoiler:

I also resized the spirit and unreleased form pictures, so check those out again as well.

The links in my original post about my zanpakuto are still to the full size versions though.

I'll try to scan, color, and upload the bankai picture soon, but not right now since I have a few other things I need to do.

Last edited by minchan; May 15th, 2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old May 15th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Yeah... competition.

Cool zanpakuto. It looks neat! Maybe I should create a zanpakuto. It'll probably be similar to Lord Aizen's... More or less so. >=3

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 15th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Really? That's...interesting. =\ What other website does/do he/you go on that have Bleach clubs?
Serebii.net's Forum.
Quote:
...And how long does it take to become a captain? >.>
Well you have to prove yourself by being active and following the rules.
Quote:
Aw... What's wrong with Aizen? I'm fine with Sosuke, though. =P
Just not one of my favorite characters. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
LOL Hi, I'm Min. Nice to meet you!

...great. I have competition for the fifth squad captain spot. Haha...

Well just FYI I don't mind if I can't be captain of the 5th squad, if I can be captain of the 10th squad. I know I can't be captain yet anyway, but just so you know for when I have enough contributions and all. ;;

EDIT:

I just scanned and colored my shikai. Take a look!

Spoiler:

I also resized the spirit and unreleased form pictures, so check those out again as well.

The links in my original post about my zanpakuto are still to the full size versions though.

I'll try to scan, color, and upload the bankai picture soon, but not right now since I have a few other things I need to do.
Well I was thinking of letting you pick which squad you wanted to be in, since you've been doing so well since you joined.

You have a pretty neat shikai!
The colors remind me of a friend's shikai.
Can't wait to see the bankai.

Quote:
Cool zanpakuto. It looks neat! Maybe I should create a zanpakuto. It'll probably be similar to Lord Aizen's... More or less so. >=3
Well, like the rules say, try not to make it too powerful.
We don't want any Aizens, now do we?

Old May 15th, 2010, 06:25 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Well I think it's a bit too late to "not have any Aizens". ;;

Aizen is my least favorite character since he's so evil. Especially towards my two favorite characters! (Shiro-chan and Momo)

As for picking a squad, I want to know if I start in one squad can I eventually become captain of a different squad? I mean, in the series it's possible and all, but I'd like to know for this group.

Oh yeah, and I'm gonna make some more userbars later. Probably while I'm watching Bleach tonight/tomorrow morning. (It's on at 12:30, 1, and 1:30, so it is technically morning. LOL)

I'm kinda angry that they have started over instead of showing the Shusuke Amagai arc, because I kinda want to know how the characters in that arc will sound in English, plus I really love the opening song. But I'm also kinda glad they started over, since I haven't seen those early episodes (the first 3 seasons, the ones with Asterisk, D-technolife, and Ichirin no Hana as openings) in such a long time... It's been a really long time since they aired those. (The last restart was from the arrancar arc, and the restart before was, I believe, from the bount arc. Don't take my word for it though.) I guess I'm both angry and glad at the same time. LOL

Last edited by minchan; May 15th, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old May 15th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Well, I just meant that we don't need any real god-mod zanpakutos.

Well, that should be alright. But I was thinking of letting you pick a squad to be captain of.

Yes, I'm a bit peeved that they played re-runs instead of getting to the Amagai arc too.
I never really watched it in the subs, so I could catch up faster. But I'd like to watch it in the dubs.

Old May 15th, 2010, 07:09 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Captain already? Sweet. Let me decide once I post my bankai then. (I'd rather not kill for the position! - Reference to the actual rules in the series for becoming a captain.)

I'm really into Photoshop today for some reason, so I'm going to scan and color my bankai right now. XD

I enjoy the dubs and the subs. I usually go through a period where I watch mostly dubs, and then I'm not used to the Japanese voices. The opposite happens as well! (When I watch subs all the time and then the English voices sound strange to me at first.) I love both versions now anyway though! (Bleach in itself is awesome.)

EDIT:

Here's the moment you've all been waiting for! *drumroll* My bankai, Kokoro no Tsuyokin!

Spoiler:

I'm adding the link to the full size version to my original zanpakuto information post right now.

Also, in case you were wondering, I put the measurements and whatnot (referring to my bankai) in metric, since Bleach is a Japanese franchise, created by a Japanese person. And Japanese people (along with the rest of the world, essentially) use the metric system. LOL If you wand the measurements in US measurements, just google a converter. That's how I got these measurements in the first place!

As for a squad... I think I'll choose squad 10. Even though I could just as easily take the position of squad 5 captain, I figure it's best to just be the captain of squad 10. Besides, Shiro-chan is awesome, and by being the squad 10 captain in this group, I can be equally as awesome. XD

EDIT 2:

I'll be logging off this computer now, but I'm getting on my laptop to work on the userbars. Then it's BLEACH TIME!!! XD XD XD

EDIT 3:

I'm on my laptop now, and I just finished userbars for squads 8 - 10. I've uploaded those, as well as the ones for squads 6 and 7, which I made before. Enjoy!

Last edited by minchan; May 15th, 2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:51 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Aw~
I love Aizen-sama for being so evil! The best thing about him!

Guh...Yeah, I'll try not too... Maybe I should actually start woeking on it soon...

Yeah, I watch the subs(along with the dubs, to), un. I don't like that they started over, too. =.= I'd be alright if they started at the beginning of the Bount arc or the end of the Bount arc... But - from episode 1 - are you kidding me?

Cool bankai!
Oh...and what's this about being in-charge of some page of the squad? I'm a little confused with that.

I'm waiting for them to show Lord Aizen's all-mighty bankai! D= ...I wonder what it'll be like. =\

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Here's the moment you've all been waiting for! *drumroll* My bankai, Kokoro no Tsuyokin!

Spoiler:

I'm adding the link to the full size version to my original zanpakuto information post right now.

Also, in case you were wondering, I put the measurements and whatnot (referring to my bankai) in metric, since Bleach is a Japanese franchise, created by a Japanese person. And Japanese people (along with the rest of the world, essentially) use the metric system. LOL If you wand the measurements in US measurements, just google a converter. That's how I got these measurements in the first place!
Ah yes, you don't see too many giant shuriken zanpakutos. xD
Though I don't see how weight is too much of a problem.
It's only 22lbs, which isn't too hard to get adjusted too.
The hilt/handle is a pretty interesting design.
I don't quite understand the kido amplification properties.
Maybe you can explain it better when you update your zan description. ;p
Quote:
As for a squad... I think I'll choose squad 10. Even though I could just as easily take the position of squad 5 captain, I figure it's best to just be the captain of squad 10. Besides, Shiro-chan is awesome, and by being the squad 10 captain in this group, I can be equally as awesome. XD
Alrighty, I'll appoint you as captain of Squad 10 in a little bit.
Quote:
EDIT 3:

I'm on my laptop now, and I just finished userbars for squads 8 - 10. I've uploaded those, as well as the ones for squads 6 and 7, which I made before. Enjoy!

Ok, I'll put those in the first post when I make you captain of Squad 10.

Quote:
Oh...and what's this about being in-charge of some page of the squad? I'm a little confused with that.

I'm waiting for them to show Lord Aizen's all-mighty bankai! D= ...I wonder what it'll be like. =\
Well squad pages are going to be posts, that are linked to on the first post of the club, that each captain will be able to make were they can list squad members, fan-fiction character profiles, recruitment survey answers from the captain and lieutenant, and probably a few other things. My next post will be the squad page for Squad 1, so that you can see what I mean.

I personally don't think Aizen has a bankai. One..there's no need at this point for him to have a bankai. Two..even if he has a bankai, I don't think he would think it would be necessary to use. If he has a bankai, it's probably just something where he can create something from nothing. Azen would be the ultimate god-mod that doesn't follow the laws of equivalent exchange

Old May 16th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Uh...I kind of get it... I'll just wait until you make that post you were talking about... I don't really understand how the layout supposed to be or anything. =\

Un..! Aizen must have a bankai! He's Aizen-sama! D=
Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines of what his bankai would be like. =P Guh...do you read the manga?

Hey, I was wondering; do you have to have a shikai/bankai to be a captain..?

- Sosuke Aizen

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; May 16th, 2010 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 16th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Squad Membership Guidelines
You must be active and respectful to others.
Only say nice things about my Fedora hat, or else.
Any kind of zanpakuto are welcome.
That's about it.

Squad Rankings
Captain - Zameric (shikai/bankai)
Lieutenant -
3rd Seat -
4th Seat -
5th Seat -

Artwork.. of Innocence
(links coming soon)

Fan Fictions.. of Truth
(links coming soon)

Fanfic Profiles
(links coming soon)

Recruitment Survey
Spoiler:
Captain:
1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?
Responsible people who won't get behind on their paper work.

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?
Calm and serious yet fun too. Really enjoyable.

3. What do you require of new recruits?
Try to be respectful or at least tolerate of your peers.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.
Welcome to Squad 1! Set a good example for the other squads. And try not to die. ;p

Battle Stats
Spoiler:

Those who were not truthful or innocent...
(former members)

Last edited by Zameric; October 8th, 2011 at 10:06 AM.
Old May 16th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Gaah...
Cool! Can't wait until I become captain!

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 16th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Sosuke, and Nightmare, I need to ask you to please try not to post one liners.
I know it's not a specific rule here, but it just makes the club look nice you have a little more content in your posts.

@ Sosuke
While not strictly required, all captains in the club probably should have shikai and bankai.

Manga 403
Spoiler:
Well I have to say, final i hope form Aizen looks pretty weird.
I had a friend who told me he though Aizen looks like a condom now.
He showed off some pretty neat fighting moves though.

Yoruichi's, what I'm guessing, shikai is interesting.
She looks pretty good in the one piece and thigh highs. XD

Last edited by Zameric; May 16th, 2010 at 10:16 AM.
Old May 16th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Ah~ Okay...
*mumble, mumble, mumble*

So... Okay! I'll start working on creating a shikai and bankai sooner or later...
Guh... Do you have a shikai and bankai?

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 16th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Here is my zanpakuto...

Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name; Keiri (Executioner)
Type; Melee/Kido (shikai) ; Melee/Kido (bankai)

Zanpakuto Spirit; A muscular man (like Tessai) that stands about 6ft(1.83m) tall. He wears a cloak similar to Zangetsu’s, with a large black hood that shades the top half of his face. When highly emotional, his silver eyes glow through the darkness. He likes to cast judgment on whether a new opponent might be strong or not based on their initial looks. Keiri is merciless towards enemies and will not hold back. He can be stubborn sometimes, but we get along pretty well and understand each other.

Release Command; Koku kara Dageki (Strike from nothing)

Shikai Details; Keiri’s sealed form is just a normal katana with a double axe head shaped tsuba and a silver hilt. The zanpakuto keeps this same appearance through the shikai and bankai forms.

While giving the release command, I throw my sword to my side. It disappears into another dimension (like Byakuya’s when he uses Senbonzakura Kageyoshi) and then blades can appear from the other dimension on my mental command. There is a dimensional rift similar to rings in a pond when they appear from the other dimension. I can make limitless blades appear at once.
Special Abilities:Some of my shikai's abilities are to make blades appear from parts of my body (e.g. arm, hand, foot), arrange blades in various patterns for defense, and to appear and strike from any distance within sight range.
  • Ameshini (Death Rain); Thousands of blades appear in the sky and then I rain them down on my opponents. Usually used for large groups on enemies.
  • Koutate (Steel Shield); I arrange blades into an over-lapping circle pattern for blocking attacks. I can make the shield as big as needed by varying the amount of blades I use. This is the strongest defense form of my shikai.
  • Senken, Tetsu no Shoujo (Thousand Swords, Iron Maiden); I completely surround my enemy with blades and then strike with them all at once.
A master of Flash Step or Sonido could outrun my blades for a little while. Several hours of continuous use can be very taxing.

Bankai Name; Ijigen no Keiri (Executioner from another dimension)

Bankai Details; Ijigen no Keiri creates another dimension around the user and any opponents the user wants. The dimension appears as a metallic silver sphere from the outside. Opponents cannot use their limb, as if they were bound with Kidō. Inside the dimension, the user takes on an appearance similar to Keiri and is able to perform one several styles of execution on each opponent.

Shimekorosu (Strangle to Death): The blade of the zanpakuto can transform into a rope like substance to strangulate or stretch opponents.
Sashikorosu (Stab to Death): My zanpakuto transforms into a naginata, used to impale opponents and cause death by bleeding and organ failure.
Yakikorosu (Burn to Death): A fire, similar Hadou #54, erupts from the blade to incinerate the opponent.
Bukkorosu (Beat/Pummel to Death): The blade transforms into small spheres, about the size of a baseball to stone the opponent.
Oshikorosu (Crush to Death): The blade transforms into a large block of metal, about the size of a van, to press the opponent.
Kirihanasu (Decapitate): My zanpakuto will transform into a giant guillotine blade for beheading the opponent.

A drawback of the bankai is that it uses a lot of energy, regardless the number of opponents. Bankai usually is not preformed twice within a day. I also try to use only one execution style per opponent, since using more would significantly drain me. Mentally controlled zanpakuto are still accessible, but very limited in power. A massive release of spiritual pressure could destabilize my bankai, but it would take amounts on par with Kenpachi Zaraki or Head-Captain Yamamoto.

Anything Else; Here's a picture of the general shape of the tsuba I made in Paint. This is the shape of the tsuba through all stages.

Last edited by Zameric; August 23rd, 2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old May 16th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Ka~

Cool! *mumble*
It sounds awesome!!
Gah~ My zanpakuto probably won't be very fancy look-wise. It'll probably be kind of plain(like Aizen-sama's)... I might change it a little - but I haven't exactly put much thought into it yet...
Are you going to create a picture of it?The hilt of the zanpakuto looks cool!

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 16th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Alright heeheee I got my zanpakutos unreleased form to show you guys. Yes, I drew it by hand but its a litttle crooked :/. The name of my zanpakuto is Kitsune na Hii (all credits to Zameric for helping with the names and basically everything). I hope guys like it ^-^

Spoiler:

Its not that long because I wanted to go with the short sword idea to reflect how it spirit form. The hilt is supposed to be in the shape of fire but I think I screwed that up xD. Anyway, I will try to the the spirit, shikai, and bankai posted sometime this week, if I'm not busy that is.

About the new chapter, is that really Yoruichi, shikai cuz I didn't know what she was wearing :o.
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

...Yoruichi's shikai? I thought she just changed into some special clothing or something...?

Gah~ But what's your zanpakuto's ability? It looks really neat!

*mumble* Maybe I really should start working on making a zanpakuto... =.='

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

You will have to wait. I will reveal all details piece by piece ;).

It has to be something...I just wonder what it is. She does have a zanpakuto so this being her shikai is a possibility, but you never know.
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

I wonder if it really is. =\ Well, it would be cool if it was... I've always wanted to see her zanpakuto(more so her release). I also want to see Yachiru's release! It looks like it would be awesome!

Ha...! I think I have a fantastic idea of what my zanpakuto should be like!

Really? Aw... Well, I can't wait to hear about the rest of the zanpakuto!

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:31 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Geez, I log off for like an hour and people post half a page worth of stuff! LOL

I like both of your zanpakutos. XD Though I only skimmed Zameric's description since it's long, and I'm multitasking. (Doing homework at the same time!) BTW I don't wanna run into your zanpakuto's spirit in a dark alley. I'm scared of people like Tessai. XD XD XD

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I added some info about my bankai to my first post. Check it out!

Oh, and should I start working on a squad 10 post?

Sosuke, you're evil for liking Aizen *ahem* you should really make a shikai/bankai soon. LOL Not to rush you, but I've given you a chance to be 5th squad captain, so don't let someone else take that spot!! LOL If you can't think of anything, just rip off Kyoka Suigetsu. XD

As for Yachiru's release, I'm not sure if it will be super powerful and awesome, or just pink candies falling from the sky. (The second idea wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but I think you kinda get my drift...) My friend, who is really bad at remembering names, just calls her "pink girl". LOL

Sponsored Links