The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Metal & Color Generation

Notices

Metal & Color Generation Take a walk down memory lane with Red, Blue, and Yellow, the games that started it all! Then revisit the best region ever in the original Johto games, Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 25th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Mystic
Care for some Tea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullados
About the HM slaves, I'd STRONGLY recomment using HM slaves, ESPECIALLY if you're going with the one Pokemon approach that I love doing. In RBY, the best are Krabby and Sandshrew, who, between the two of them, can learn all HMs except Fly, which I usually stick on a random Pidgey. In GSC, I like using Bellsprout and Gyarados, who, again, can learn all HMs except Fly.
Well I stand corrected, I have used HM Slaves before. It can be good sometimes, but some of the HM moves are ok for battling too.

Every Game
Your starter can give you an advantage over the starting gyms, sometimes. Here's a list for help. Note that this is over the first couple gyms.

R/B/FR/LG Advantages
Bulbasaur (personal favorite)
Brock
Misty

Squirtle
Brock

Charmander
First advantage would be Erika, about this time you should be nearing a Charizard, or in the middle of your Charmeleon

Yellow Advantages
Pikachu
Misty

G/S/C Advantages
Chikorita
Chikorita's not good for the first two gyms, Bugsy and Falkner will damage Chikorita alot.

Cyndaquil
Bugsy

Totodile
Not really any advantages over Falkner, Bugsy or Whitney. But could stand its ground if its strong enough.

R/S/E Advantages
Treeko
Roxanne (sp?)

Torchic
Not really any advantages over Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson or Flannery

Mudkip
Roxanne
Flannery
Even though its got the second type of Ground, try to keep it way from Wattson.

Every Game
If you keep your Pokemon at a sertain evolvement (i.e- Torchic above Lv. 16) , then it can sometimes learn moves that later evolutions can't learn. Kind of gives it a good edge for when it does evolve. But be careful because some Pokemon only learn moves when they evolve. Or right when they're supposed to evolve, like when Magikarp evolves to Gyarados it learns a new move right at Lv.20.

Married to: Haruka-Chan
Childern: Flissie, Kylie-chan, Random Plushie, ashley03, drummershuff, Kazuma, CharMz

Thanks to Mandy for the sprites.

Old July 1st, 2009, 11:49 AM
Dunsparce
The Land Snake Pokemon

Nature: Quirky
Moves were only obtainable in the GSC era by going to a Pokemon Center (In Either Japan or New York) and then downloading into your copy of Gold, Silver, or Crystal a Pokemon. It will have 1 move that is normally unobtainable on them. Some of these became Obtainable again in later Generations via other means. Note that some Pokemon have more than one Possible Event move, but they can only have 1 of them chosen at random
I've also listed them as their highest Evolutions, but they are obtained at their lowest form:

003 - VENUSAUR
Ancientpower
Rock Throw

006 - CHARIZARD
Crunch

009 - BLASTOISE
Zap Cannon

022 - FEAROW
Sonicboom

026 - RAICHU
Petal Dance
Scary Face
Sing

031 - NIDOQUEEN
Lovely Kiss
Moonlight
Sweet Kiss

034 - NIDOKING
Lovely Kiss
Morning Sun
Sweet Kiss

036 - CLEFABLE
Petal Dance
Scary Face
Swift

040 - WIGGLYTUFF
Dizzy Punch
Petal Dance
Scary Face

045 - VILEPLUME
Leech Seed

047 - PARASECT
Synthesis

055 - GOLDUCK
Petal Dance
Tri Attack

062 - POLIWRATH
Growth
Lovely Kiss
Sweet Kiss

065 - ALAKAZAM
Foresight

068 - MACHAMP
False Swipe
Thrash

071 - VICTREEBEL
Lovely Kiss
Sweet Kiss

073 - TENTACRUEL
Confuse Ray

076 - GOLEM
Rapid Spin

078 - RAPIDASH
Low Kick

082 - MAGNETON
Agility

083 - FARFETCH'D
Fury Cutter

085 - DODRIO
Low Kick

087 - DEWGONG
Flail

097 - HYPNO
Amnesia

099 - KINGLER
Metal Claw

101 - ELECTRODE
Agility

103 - EXEGGUTOR
Sweet Scent

105 - MAROWAK
Fury Attack

114 - TANGELA
Synthesis

115 - KANGASKHAN
Faint Attack

119 - SEAKING
Swords Dance

121 - STARMIE
Twister

122 - MR.MIME
Mind Reader

124 - JYNX
Petal Dance

125 - ELECTABUZZ
Pursuit

126 - MAGMAR
Faint Attack

127 - PINSIR
Rock Throw
Sweet Kiss

128 - TAUROS
Quick Attack

130 - GYARADOS
Bubble
Reversal

131 - LAPRAS
Bite
Future Sight

134 - VAPOREON
Growth

135 - JOLTEON
Growth

136 - FLAREON
Growth

139 - OMASTAR
Rock Throw

141 - KABUTOPS
Rock Throw

142 - AERODACTYL
Rock Throw

143 - SNORLAX
Lovely Kiss
Splash
Sweet Kiss

149 - DRAGONITE
Hydro Pump

154 - MEGANIUM
Petal Dance

157 - TYPHLOSION
Double-Edge

160 - FERALIGATR
Submission

162 - FURRET
Dizzy Punch

164 - NOCTOWL
Nightshade

166 - LEDIAN
Barrier

168 - ARIADOS
Growth

169 - CROBAT
Flail

171 - LANTURN
Light Screen

176 - TOGETIC
Dizzy Punch

178 - XATU
Safeguard

182 - BELLOSSOM
Leech Seed

184 - AZUMARILL
Dizzy Punch
Hydro Pump
Scary Face

185 - SUDOWOODO
Substitute

186 - POLITOED
Growth
Lovely Kiss
Sweet Kiss

189 - JUMPLUFF
Agility

190 - AIPOM
Mimic

192 - SUNFLORA
Splash

193 - YANMA
Steel Wing
Sweet Kiss

195 - QUAGSIRE
Belly Drum
Scary Face

196 - ESPEON
Growth

197 - UMBREON
Growth

198 - MURKROW
Beat Up

200 - MISDREAVUS
Hypnosis

202 - WOBBUFFET
Mimic

205 - FORETRESS
Substitute

206 - DUNSPARCE
Fury Attack
Horn Drill

208 - STEELIX
Sharpen

210 - GRANBULL
Lovely Kiss

211 - QWILFISH
Double-Edge

212 - SCIZOR
Sonicboom

214 - HERACROSS
Rock Throw
Seismic Toss

215 - SNEASEL
Moonlight

217 - URSARING
Sweet Scent

221 - PILOSWINE
Whirlwind

224 - OCTILLERY
Amnesia
Mist

225 - DELIBIRD
Pay Day
Spikes

226 - MANTINE
Gust

227 - SKARMORY
Fury Cutter

230 - KINGDRA
Haze

232 - DONPHAN
Absorb

233 - PORYGON2
Barrier

234 - STANTLER
Safeguard

241 - MILTANK
Mega Kick

242 - BLISSEY
Sweet Scent

248 - TYRANITAR
Rage

My Cherish Pokemon Thread!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...43#post4831443
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:04 AM
yomamathecableguy
Has a lot of projects going on

Nature: Adamant

**Note**
This guide is not yet complete - I actually only started on it about an hour ago. I'm simply posting it now because I don't want to lose the progress I've made, and I don't want to take the risk of the file I save it to on my computer being lost. I've recently contracted a trojan, and I'm scouring through my files and registry keys to find the issue, but until then I'm backing everything up, and I figured I might as well let you guys and gals watch this guide progress. My school year just ended, so this guide should be done very soon. I'll be making regular updates, so keep checking back, and even give suggestions if you'd like!

The Basics

Hello, and welcome to my Metallic Breeding guide! Here you will find anything and everything you want to know about breeding in Gold, Silver, and Crystal Version. I mean everything - if there is something you'd like to know that isn't in this guide, please tell me and it will be added as soon as possible, and I will also discuss it with you in private to better answer your question. This guide has come about from years of tampering with the Metallic breeding system. Please sit back and enjoy as you learn the secrets of breeding, genetics, and even Shinies!

Table of Contents

Breeding Groups

Where else better to start than figuring out which Pokemon can breed together? Below I've listed every breeding group, including every Pokemon within those breeding groups. You will need to know these - or at least have them ready - for the rest of the guide, as you obviously can't breed without knowing what Pokemon can breed together. (If you are looking for a specific Pokemon, just hit Ctrl+F and type the name of the Pokemon)

Plant
Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Paras, Parasect, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Bellossom, Sunkern, Sunflora, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Tangela, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur

Bug
Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Ledyba, Ledian, Spinarak, Ariados, Paras, Parasect, Pineco, Forretress, Yanma, Venonat, Venomoth, Scyther, Scizor, Pinsir, Heracross, Shuckle, Gligar

Mineral
Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Onix, Steelix, Sudowoodo

Gender Unknown
Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Electrode, Staryu, Starmie, Porygon, Porygon2

Indeterminate
Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Wobbuffet, Koffing, Weezing, Grimer, Muk, Slugma, Magcargo, Misdreavus

Human Shape
Drowzee, Hypno, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Magmar, Jynx, Electabuzz, Mr. Mime

Dragon
Ekans, Arbok, Magikarp, Gyarados, Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite

Fairy
Pikachu, Raichu, Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Togetic, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Snubbull, Granbull, Marill, Azumarill, Chansey, Blissey

Flying
Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeto, Spearow, Fearow, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Zubat, Golbat, Crobat, Togetic, Farfetch'd, Natu, Xatu, Skarmory, Doduo, Dodrio, Murkrow, Aerodactyl

Monster
Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Slowking, Nidoran (M), Nidoran (F), Nidorino, Nidoking, Lickitung, Cubone, Marowak, Kangaskhan, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Lapras, Snorlax, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar

No Eggs
Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Unown, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Tyrogue, Magby, Smoochum, Elekid, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Lugia, Ho-oh, Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi

Water 1
Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Wooper, Quagsire, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Politoed, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Slowking, Marill, Azumarill, Psyduck, Golduck, Corsola, Remoraid, Octillery, Seel, Dewgong, Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Delibird, Mantine, Lapras, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite

Water 2
Magikarp, Gyarados, Goldeen, Seaking, Qwilfish, Remoraid, Octillery, Chinchou, Lanturn

Water 3
Tentacool, Tentacruel, Krabby, Kingler, Shellder, Cloyster, Corsola, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops

Ground
Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Rattata, Raticate, Sentret, Furret, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Ekans, Arbok, Dunsparce, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Wooper, Quagsire, Nidoran (F), Nidoran (M), Nidorino, Nidoking, Aipom, Snubbull, Granbull, Vulpix, Ninetales, Growlithe, Arcanine, Stantler, Diglett, Dugtrio, Mankey, Primeape, Meowth, Persian, Psyduck, Golduck, Girafarig, Tauros, Miltank, Smeargle, Farfetch'd, Seel, Dewgong, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Delibird, Swinub, Piloswine, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Phanpy, Donphan, Ponyta, Rapidash, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Houndour, Houndoom, Sneasel

Breeding Group Connectors

There are quite a few Pokemon that have more than one breeding group. You will need to know these for things like genetic breeding and Shiny breeding. Fortunately, I've compiled them all into a neat little list so you don't have to sift through everything above.

Breeding Group (# of other groups it's connected with) [other, groups]

Plant (3) [Monster, Bug, Fairy]
Bulbasaur (Monster), Ivysaur (Monster), Venusaur (Monster), Paras (Bug), Parasect (Bug), Chikorita (Monster), Bayleef (Monster), Meganium (Monster), Hoppip (Fairy), Skiploom (Fairy), Jumpluff (Fairy)

Bug (1) [Plant]
Paras (Plant), Parasect (Plant)

Mineral (0) [n/a]
n/a

Dragon (4) [Monster, Ground, Water 1, Water 2]
Charmander (Monster), Charmeleon (Monster), Charizard (Monster), Ekans (Ground), Arbok (Ground), Horsea (Water 1), Seadra (Water 1), Magikarp (Water 2), Gyarados (Water 2), Dratini (Water 1), Dragonair (Water 1), Dragonite (Water 1), Kingdra (Water 1)

Flying (2) [Ground, Fairy]
Farfetch'd (Ground), Togetic (Fairy)

Gender Unknown (0) [n/a]
n/a

Indeterminate (0) [n/a]
n/a

Monster (4) [Plant, Dragon, Water 1, Ground]
Bulbasaur (Plant), Ivysaur (Plant), Venusaur (Plant), Charmander (Dragon), Charmeleon (Dragon), Charizard (Dragon), Squirtle (Water 1), Wartortle (Water 1), Blastoise (Water 1), Nidoran (F) (Ground), Nidoran (M) (Ground), Nidorino (Ground), Nidoking (Ground), Slowpoke (Water 1), Slowbro (Water 1), Rhyhorn (Ground), Rhydon (Ground), Lapras (Water 1), Chikorita (Plant), Bayleef (Plant), Meganium (Plant), Totodile (Water 1), Croconaw (Water 1), Feraligatr (Water 1), Mareep (Ground), Flaaffy (Ground), Ampharos (Ground), Slowking (Water 1)

No Eggs (0) [n/a]
n/a

Fairy (4) [Ground, Water 1, Plant, Flying]
Pikachu (Ground), Marill (Water 1), Azumarill (Water 1), Hoppip (Plant), Skiploom (Plant), Jumpluff (Plant), Snubbull (Ground), Granbull (Ground), Togetic (Flying)

Water 1 (6) [Monster, Ground, Dragon, Water 3, Fairy, Water 2]
Squirtle (Monster), Wartortle (Monster), Blastoise (Monster), Slowpoke (Monster), Slowbro (Monster), Seel (Ground), Dewgong (Ground), Horsea (Dragon), Seadra (Dragon), Lapras (Monster), Omanyte (Water 3), Omastar (Water 3), Kabuto (Water 3), Kabutops (Water 3), Dratini (Dragon), Dragonair (Dragon), Dragonite (Dragon), Totodile (Monster), Croconaw (Monster), Feraligatr (Monster), Marill (Fairy), Azumarill (Fairy), Wooper (Ground), Quagsire (Ground), Slowking (Monster), Corsola (Water 3), Remoraid (Water 2), Octillery (Water 2), Delibird (Ground), Kingdra (Dragon)

Water 2 (2) [Dragon, Water 1]
Magikarp (Dragon), Gyarados (Dragon), Remoraid (Water 1), Octillery (Water 1)

Water 3 (1) [Water 1]
Omanyte (Water 1), Omastar (Water 1), Kabuto (Water 1), Kabutops (Water 1), Corsola (Water 1)

Ground (5) [Dragon, Fairy, Monster, Flying, Water 1]
Ekans (Dragon), Arbok (Dragon), Pikachu (Fairy), Nidoran (F) (Monster), Nidoran (M) (Monster), Nidorino (Monster), Nidoking (Monster), Farfetch'd (Flying), Seel (Water 1), Dewgong (Water 1), Rhyhorn (Monster), Rhydon (Monster), Mareep (Monster), Flaaffy (Monster), Ampharos (Monster), Wooper (Water 1), Quagsire (Water 1), Snubbull (Fairy), Granbull (Fairy), Delibird (Water 1)

When will your egg come into the world?

Your egg doesn't always come into the world from a certain amount of steps. It goes by a fairly simple system involving your Pokemon's species and ID number. When you put your two Pokemon in the daycare, a random number between 0 and 255 is chosen. For every step you take, the number is decreased by 1. When this number finally hits 0, another random number will be chosen from 0 to 255. This second random number will be compared to a pre-calculated value, which is determined by how compatible your two Pokemon are. Please see the list below to figure out this value:

Same species, different ID numbers: 254 (It shows interest in the other Pokemon.)
Same species, same ID numbers: 177 (It's friendly with the other Pokemon.)
Different species, different ID numbers: 128 (It's friendly with the other Pokemon.)
Different species, same ID numbers: 51 (It appears to care for the other Pokemon.)
Not capable of breeding: 0 (It has no interest in the other Pokemon. ; It's brimming with energy!)

If your second random number is lower than your pre-calculated value, an egg will be born. If not, the process will start over again and the egg will not yet be born.

Gender Ratios

You rarely have a 100% chance of getting the gender you want. There's many reasons you may need a specific gender.. egg move chaining, shiny breeding, genetic breeding, and more. Please look below to see the Gender Ratios of every Pokemon. Keep in mind that 1/8=12.5%, 1/4=25%, 3/8=37.5%, 1/2=50%, 5/8=67.5%, 3/4=75%, and 7/8=87.5%.

Male: 87.5% Female: 12.5% Male: 87.5% Female: 12.5% Male: 87.5% Female: 12.5%

Breeding Attacks

A wonderful aspect about breeding - especially to you hardcore trainers - is the fact that you can breed certain attacks to your offspring. How do you do this? Well look below and you'll see!

First of all, you need to know that the male is the only one that can pass down an attack. Keep that in mind, as it's very important. There are 4 different ways you can transfer an attack down to your offspring.

1) Naturally Learned Attacks Before Level 5
There are certain attacks that will ALWAYS be there when your Pokemon hatches, depending on what Pokemon it is. Certain Pokemon have more open slots in their moveset than others do when they are born. Below I've listed the Pokemon and how many slots they have in their moveset when they are born.

Wobbuffet, Girafarig

Venonat, Grimer, Lapras, Porygon, Chinchou, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Hoppip, Snubbull

Any Pokemon not listed (will update soon)

Sandshrew, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Poliwag, Abra, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Geodude, Magnemite, Farfetch'd, Voltorb, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Mr. Mime, Pinsir, Magikarp, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Ledyba, Murkrow, Gligar, Slugma, Swinub, Corsola, Remoraid, Delibird, Stantler, Smeargle, Tyrogue, Magby

Those attacks are ALWAYS there and set in stone, like I said.

2) Naturally Learned Attacks By Leveling Up
Yes, you can now have Mirror Move on your level 5 Pidgey, or in Crystal version, Metal Claw on your level 5 Sneasel. Wonderful, isn't it? It's actually very, very simple. If both of the parents that you breed have an attack that the offspring can learn naturally through leveling up, then the offspring will have it 100% of the time. Therefore, if you breed a male Sneasel that has Metal Claw and a female Sneasel that has Metal Claw (on Crystal version), you will produce babies that also have Metal Claw.

3) TMs/HMs
If the father knows a G/S/C TM/HM that the offspring can learn, then the offspring will have that TM/HM when it is born. Best. Money saver. Ever.

4) Egg Moves
You can also pass down things called Egg Moves. Please go to the "Egg Moves" section to learn more.

So now we have to put all of this together in order to find out our offspring's final moveset. This is pretty easy - just read the instructions below.

Let's try an example. We will be producing a Mareep as our offspring. Mareep's 2 default attacks are Tackle and Growl.

*Tackle
*Growl

Here are the 2 parents we are going to use:

(M)
*Thundershock
*Thunder
*Thunderbolt
*Thunder Wave

(F)
*Thunderpunch
*Tackle
*Thunder Wave
*Cotton Spore

Both awful movesets, but let's move on. We have to take the steps I gave you earlier in order. So first of all, both parents have Thunder Wave, which Mareep learns naturally through leveling. Now we have:

*Tackle
*Growl
*Thunder Wave

If you noticed, you'll see that the Pikachu has Thunder, it's the father, and Thunder is a G/S/C TM. Cha-ching!

*Tackle
*Growl
*Thunder Wave
*Thunder

The Pikachu also has the attack Thunderbolt. Well, if you looked ahead, you'll realize that Thunderbolt is one of Mareep's Egg Moves.

*Tackle
*Growl
*Thunder Wave
*Thunder
*Thunderbolt

But Pokemon can only have 4 attacks, correct? I'm pretty sure that's correct. So we just take attacks off from the top of the list until we're down to 4.

*Growl
*Thunder Wave
*Thunder
*Thunderbolt

And there you have it! How to breed moves and know exactly what your offspring's moveset is going to be, even before you hatch it.

Egg Moves

Egg Moves are wonderful things - they allow you to get certain attacks onto your Pokemon that would otherwise be impossible! In order to pass down an Egg Move, the father needs to have the desired Egg Move when you breed, and the child will have the attack when it hatches! I've made a list of every Pokemon's Egg Moves and how to get them - enjoy! These instructions take you to the point where the father should have the attack - from here, just breed the male with a Female of the Pokemon corresponding to the egg move, and voila!

Bulbasaur
Razor Wind - On R/B/Y, teach a Butterfree or Venomoth TM02 Razor Wind, and then transfer to G/S/C and breed with a female from the Bulbasaur family.
Safeguard - Breed with a male from the Chikorita family that has learned Safeguard.
Petal Dance - Breed with a male from the Oddish family or Sunflora that has learned Petal Dance.
Light Screen - Breed with a male from the Chikorita family or the Mareep family that has learned Light Screen.
Skull Bash - Breed with a male from the Squirtle family that has learned Skull Bash.

Charmander
Rock Slide - Breed with a male from the Larvitar family that has learned Rock Slide.
Bite - Breed with a male from the Ekans, Larvitar, Squirtle, or Totodile family that has learned Bite.
Outrage - Breed with a male from the Dratini family that has learned Outrage.
Ancientpower - Breed a male from the Corsola, Kabuto, or Omanyte family that has learned Ancientpower with a female from the Totodile family and produce a male. Now breed this male offspring with a female from the Charmander family.
Belly Drum - Breed with a male Snorlax that has learned Belly Drum.
Beat Up - Breed a male Sneasel that has learned Beat Up with a female from the Ekans family or Nidoran (F) to produce a Nidoran (M). Breed this offspring with a female from the Charmander family.

Squirtle
Haze - Breed with a male from the Wooper family that has learned Haze.
Flail - Breed a male from the Magikarp family that has learned Flail with a female from the Horsea family and produce a male. Breed this offspring with a female from the Squirtle family.
Mist - Breed with a male from the Wooper family that has learned Mist.
Confusion - Breed with a male from the Slowpoke or Psyduck family that has learned Confusion.
Foresight - Breed a male from the Hoothoot family that has learned Foresight with a female Farfetch'd and produce a male offspring, and breed this offspring with a female from the Psyduck family to produce a male. Breed this male offspring with a female from the Squirtle family.
Mirror Coat - Breed with a male Corsola that has learned Mirror Coat.

Caterpie
None

Weedle
None

Pidgey
Pursuit - Breed with a male from the Doduo or Spearow family that has learned Pursuit.
Faint Attack - Breed with a male Murkrow that has learned Faint Attack.
Foresight - Breed with a male from the Hoothoot family that has learned Foresight.

Rattata
Bite - Breed with a male Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, or from the Ekans, Growlithe, Houndour, Meowth, or Snubbull family that has learned Bite.
Counter - Breed a male Heracross that has learned Counter with a female from the Paras family and produce a male. Breed this male with a female from the Chikorita family and produce a male offspring. Breed this male with a female from the Rhyhorn family and produce a male offspring. Now breed this with a female from the Rattata family.
Flame Wheel - Breed with a male from the Cyndaquil or Growlithe family that has learned Flame Wheel.
Fury Swipes - Breed with a male Aipom or from the Mankey, Meowth, Psyduck, Sandshrew, Sentret, or Teddiursa family that has learned Fury Swipes.
Reversal - Teach a wild male Smeargle the attack, and then catch it. Now breed this male with a female from the Rattata family.
Screech - Breed with a male Aipom, Dunsparce, Sneasel, Umbreon, or from the Ekans, Manky, Meowth, or Psyduck family that has learned Screech.

Spearow
Faint Attack - Breed with a male Murkrow that has learned Faint Attack.
False Swipe - Breed with a male Farfetch'd that has learned False Swipe.
Quick Attack - Breed with a male from the Pidgey family that has learned Quick Attack.
Scary Face - Breed with a male Aerodactyl that has learned Scary Face.
Tri-Attack - Breed with a male from the Doduo family that has learned Tri-Attack.

Ekans
Beat Up - Breed with a male Sneasel that has learned Beat Up.
Pursuit - Breed with a male Dunsparce, Tauros, Umbreon, or from the Rattata family that has learned Pursuit.
Slam - Breed with a male from the Dratini, Pikachu, Sentret, or Wooper family that has learned Slam.
Spite - Breed with a male Dunsparce that has learned Spite.
Crunch (Crystal Only) - Breed with a male Girafarig or from the Houndour family that has learned Crunch.

Sandshrew
Counter -

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by yomamathecableguy; May 21st, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links