• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shinnies up for trade

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
i have: legendaries are registeel, regice, regirock, lugia <--- (none shiny)
shinnies: golbat, victreebell

want: shinnies for shinnies or legendaries for anything good

RULES:
no hacked legendaries
no cheated shinnies
only legit shinnies
can ask people to battle or trade obviously....
MAKE FAIR TRADES
make sure both trainers are happy with trades....

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
if you guys do not know this but ALL the legendaries are NOT shiny sorry and i will check the natures in a little bit if you still want them.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
for registeel

just asking what will you give me?

i dont care about the nature that much unless its complete crap like bashfull or something.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Im not going to even offfer without knowing the registeel's nature :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
hmmm im still interested :) I can offer a nuetral natured Evd Garchomp lv51? Knows Dragonclaw, Earthquake, aerial ace, and crunch

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
oh well i already have a garchomp of my own :( sorry pick something else if you want it

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
to pohkeemawn: i dont think so read the RULES is your rattata shiny most likely not ok thank you for your time

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I dont have one sorry :( And I can trade now :) My FC is 3137 9382 3566, VM/PM me your FC :D

Back