The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 22nd, 2010, 11:57 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Err... I think it was my fingernail. 0.o;; I was trimming my nails and then I rubbed my eye... yeah...

EVIL CHARACTERS DESERVE TO DIE. nuffsed. XD

No seriously though, I really don't like Aizen.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:09 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Wow... That's... err... strange...
I'm Luigi! *smitten*

Aizen-sama doesn't deserve to die! D=
Murkuro didn't die, he turned good(I think...)! Hmmm... And so did Hibari...
Aizen-sama is great!

What're ya gonna be fer halloween?

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 22nd, 2010, 05:45 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Halloween questions already? It's still May. 0.o;; And I have no idea. I don't really trick or treat anymore, but I usually cosplay to my school's Halloween party.

OMG I just thought of something... Wouldn't it be epic if someone dressed as a Hollow on Halloween? XD
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:13 PM
22sa
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
Aizen really worries me. x_x I hope he'll be alright.

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:16 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Halloween questions already? It's still May. 0.o;; And I have no idea. I don't really trick or treat anymore, but I usually cosplay to my school's Halloween party.

OMG I just thought of something... Wouldn't it be epic if someone dressed as a Hollow on Halloween? XD
I know that Gillians are actually kind of popular among Bleach cosplayers, so I'm sure someone and sometime has gone trick-or-treating as a Gillian. I have a friend who actually made a plaster type Gillian mask. I'll ask him to take pictures of his Gillian and Shinji hollow masks so I can post them here.

And guys, please stay on topic. Xp

Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:19 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Oh, I'd love to see those pictures. XD

...I would be pretty happy if Aizen died... XD I really don't like him. (I wonder... how many times have I expressed my passionate hatred for that guy?)
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:19 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Yeah! If only I could wear my costume to school.
You should be a hollow for halloween!:cer_wink:

I was thinking about going to the walk-a-thon that my band was having at some place to raise money and wearing an Ulquiorra costume to see if I'd win the "wackiest outfit" thing... But; 1) I didn't really want to go and 2) I don't have the costume yet.
I've been thinking about being the Hogyoku-transformed Aizen... But, I'm not sure about that, yet. I might just stick to Ulquorra for halloween.

Why do I worry you? D=

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:22 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Even though I hate both Aizen and Ulquiorra, I kinda hate Ulquiorra a little less. XD So go as him.

Speaking of Ulquiorra... I wish they would release more than one episode per week. (If you keep up with the Japanese releases you know what I mean.) XD
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:23 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

You want me and Aizen-sama dead!
That's not very nice! Aizen-sama was meant to be respected! Not talked badly behind his back! T~T

Yeah, I keep up with the japanese releases. XD
I really wish they don't stick a random arc in the middle of my Aizen-sama and his army fighting those Soul Reapers.

Why do you hate Aizen-sama so much!? D= He's never done anything to you, I think. >.>
Sosuke's depressed now, right, Sosuke?
... >.>

- Sosuke Aizen

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; May 22nd, 2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:51 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

"Meant to be respected"? Yeah... right... (sarcasm)

Well, considering he traumatized my two favorite characters, he HAS done quite a bit to me... through them. RAWR.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 06:58 AM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Yes, of course! He was meant to be respected! I'm glad that you respect Aizen-sama so much like the wonderful Aizen fan you are.

That's still no reason to hate him. >.> Aizen-sama deemed them unecessary-which I completely agree with- so he has a right to get rid of them if he wishes to!
Kya ha ha ha ha!

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 23rd, 2010, 11:00 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Actually, I don't personally respect him... I just happen to adore Momo, who just so happens to respect Aizen. So it's some sort of indirect respect, if you will. I still don't like him.

And how dare you hint at MY Shiro-chan and MY Momo as being UNNECESSARY!!! RAWR!!! XD XD XD

*ahem* Anyway, I don't think this argument is really doing any good for either of us, and we're probably scaring away any potential new members. Ahahahaha...

So... how's your zanpakuto coming along? <- *my attempt at ceasing the argument by changing the subject*
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

>.> *glare*

Well, Toshiro's okay... But I really don't like Momo. >=[ She's unnecessary. I just really hope that Aizen-sama doesn't die by the hands of Momo or something like that. <.< That'd be lame. =.=

Scaring away? What do you mean?

It's going okay, I guess. I'm getting help from Zameric.

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Its funny seeing how you both don't like each others favorite characters xD. Well, Aizen doesn't like Momo anyway.

My favorite character will always be Grimmjow. That guys is just so badarsh.

Oh and I shall have my shikai and bankai up probably Thursday cuz I'm going to be busy Wednesday and draw them Tuesday. Did anyone read the new manga chapter?
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:31 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Which chapter are you referring to? Deicide 6? If so, I've read it.

I can't see how anyone could possibly not adore Momo...
Old May 24th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Momo is evil. >=[ There's no way I'd every like her! =]

Grimjow is cool... He's my 4th favorite character! I went to F.Y.E Saturday and got a Grimmjow keychain! It's on my school backpack currently.

Yeah, that chapter was okay, I guess...
Not enough Aizen-sama-action!

5:15...
5:31...
7:37....

- Sosuke Aizen

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; May 24th, 2010 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 24th, 2010, 04:33 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Wahh Momo is NOT evil!!! I think you have your Bleach facts backwards. XD Momo, Orihime, and Yuzu are probably the most pure hearted characters in Bleach...
Old May 24th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
>.> *glare*

Well, Toshiro's okay... But I really don't like Momo. >=[ She's unnecessary. I just really hope that Aizen-sama doesn't die by the hands of Momo or something like that. <.< That'd be lame. =.=
Spoiler:
Sadly, I think Momo is going to die in this war. Unless Unohana or Hachi can save her. Although, I've been wondering what the hell those two are up two. I'm thinking we might see a shift to Hueco Mundo this week.

I just kind of wish Aizen would have took Momo with him.
At least then he could have made her stronger and she'd still be alive. But oh well.

Old May 25th, 2010, 03:43 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Hmmm.... I haven't been online here much.... But....
I'll join for now, I guess. =D

Been reading the last few posts too. XD
And before you ask, I hate Aizen too. Yeah.

Sooooooo..... can I join?

Yes. Keiri. I did not forget that.

To add something else....
Spoiler:
We're approaching the end of the HM arc in anime~! Yay =D

I personally want to get back to FKT to see Hachi vs Barragan eayy~

Old May 25th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Momo is evil. >=[ There's no way I'd every like her! =]

Grimjow is cool... He's my 4th favorite character! I went to F.Y.E Saturday and got a Grimmjow keychain! It's on my school backpack currently.

Yeah, that chapter was okay, I guess...
Not enough Aizen-sama-action!

5:15...
5:31...
7:37....
I'm going to steal your keychain if that's ok with you.

Oh and I have this as the background on my phone...yes its Grimmjow :D

WARNING: Could be inappropiate. View only if you really want to see.

Spoiler:

Oh and welcome new member

Last edited by Eternal Nightmare; May 25th, 2010 at 09:23 AM.
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:57 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Spoiler:
Wahh I sure hope she doesn't die!! Come on, can't even Orihime heal her??? Shun Shun Rikka should be able to help... Right? Right? Right??? If she dies I'm gonna have to hurt someone... And lock myself in my room... SNIFF... MOMO YOU CAN'T DIE!!!

Anyway...

That's a very strange Grimmjow wallpaper. XD

Oh, and welcome new member, who, like me, hates Aizen!!! XD XD XD
Old May 25th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

... >.> Momo's too weak. <.<

No, you can't steal my keychain! D=

...Yeah, that is a strange Grimmjow wallpaper.

Welcome, new member!
...There's too many Aizen-haters in this club. T~T

Hmm...I think Beyond Birthday is cool! BB... or L? No, definately B. I like B better than L. He looks like L, acts like L, has the Shinigami eyes, sits like L, is quirkier than L, and eats like L! But... the best part is....
That he's a serial killer! And that he has the Shinigami eyes!
...I still like Aizen-sama best. :cer_laugh:

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Hmmm.... I haven't been online here much.... But....
I'll join for now, I guess. =D

Been reading the last few posts too. XD
And before you ask, I hate Aizen too. Yeah.

Sooooooo..... can I join?

Yes. Keiri. I did not forget that.

To add something else....
Spoiler:
We're approaching the end of the HM arc in anime~! Yay =D

I personally want to get back to FKT to see Hachi vs Barragan eayy~
Welcome to the Bleach fan club, smile!.
I'm happy to have another member join the club.

I finally got around to getting picture of my friend's mask. Although it have to make a correction. The Gillian mask was made by a friend of his, not him.

Yes, the one side on the Shinji mask broke off.

Sousuke, please try to stay on topic more often.

Old May 26th, 2010, 09:02 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Can you guess that I've
Written this Haiku backwards
Hello, Keiri

Hey Zam. I suppose I should've joined this club earlier. For those of you who don't know, Zam and I are both Captains (and quite good friends) from the SPPF Bleach Club, which he's mentioned the odd few times.

Also, as a notice, I'd like to join the 12th Squad. I know I can't get the position yet, but if no one else would take it before me, that'd be nice 8D.

Because I like my organisation (No one in real life would expect me to say that), I'll post my Shikai and Bankai in the next post. It might seem a bit God-moddy, though no one from the SPPF club thought so, so hopefully no one here will either.

As for my favourite character, it is Ulquiorra. My least favourite, probably Zommari, mostly because of the wasted potential. He was quite mysterious and quiet in the beginning, but the moment he opened his mouth, it all went downhill.
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Hey ILP, welcome to the Bleach fan club on PC Forums.
Nice little Haiku ya made there. ;p
I'll go add you to the first post as a spirit.
Hopefully you'll be able to earn a spot in Squad 12 soon.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links