The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #5151    
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:55 PM
15ares
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
lol srry i had to host the trade lol i kept getting errors, but thanks for hellfire
  #5152    
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
Okay. Pikachu-colored Pichu for Hayley Vulpix?
sure , use my pearl 1 fc
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15ares View Post
lol srry i had to host the trade lol i kept getting errors, but thanks for hellfire
that ok and your welcome "


btw why does the dragonite have 2051 as the year it was obtained?
  #5153    
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:20 PM
이큐리
FC: 0189 8575 2759
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Add my fc in my sig please.
  #5154    
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
Add my fc in my sig please.
ok, let me know when your online
  #5155    
Old May 26th, 2010, 09:01 PM
SacredCheese
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Hi I'm interested in your lvl 100 Shiny Metagross

can you please tell me its nature and stats? Also CMT to see if you are interested in anything Thank you!
  #5156    
Old May 26th, 2010, 09:51 PM
xxashxx
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
I can trade now

sure , use my platinum fc

yup

Sorry I was ot able to trade earlier. Can we do it Saturday night between 9-11 PMPST which is Midnight-2 AM for you? If so I will be happy to do it then. Thanks.
  #5157    
Old May 26th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredCheese View Post
Hi I'm interested in your lvl 100 Shiny Metagross

can you please tell me its nature and stats? Also CMT to see if you are interested in anything Thank you!
adamant~likes to thrash about
301/405/359/203/185/176

checking...
  #5158    
Old May 26th, 2010, 09:59 PM
이큐리
FC: 0189 8575 2759
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I'm on now.


fillllller
zdvzsfdsxdfb
  #5159    
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
Sorry I was ot able to trade earlier. Can we do it Saturday night between 9-11 PMPST which is Midnight-2 AM for you? If so I will be happy to do it then. Thanks.
hmmm if you want to I can trade now but if want to til then, thats fine with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
I'm on now.


fillllller
zdvzsfdsxdfb
alright, I will be on in a sec...

Last edited by Ginji; May 26th, 2010 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #5160    
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:11 PM
bian
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
How about Sinjoh Ruins Dialga and Giratina UT?
  #5161    
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bian View Post
How about Sinjoh Ruins Dialga and Giratina UT?
sigh, like I said before I have those too
  #5162    
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Raichupacabra
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
ok are u still looking for a VGC10 Eevee
  #5163    
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:41 PM
이큐리
FC: 0189 8575 2759
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thank you thank you thank you! Sorry for the delay. Posters and essays. o.o
  #5164    
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:50 PM
bian
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
How about a US ALAMOS Darkrai? It seems that you still didn't have that one.
  #5165    
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raichupacabra View Post
ok are u still looking for a VGC10 Eevee
yup
Quote:
Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
Thank you thank you thank you! Sorry for the delay. Posters and essays. o.o
Your welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by bian View Post
How about a US ALAMOS Darkrai? It seems that you still didn't have that one.
got that too
  #5166    
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:26 PM
SacredCheese
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
CMT for the shiny lvl 100 Metagross please, I'm very very interested in it! Thank you :D
  #5167    
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:36 PM
bian
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
OK How about a European Michina Arceus (OT: MICHINA)? I didn't saw it on your first post.
  #5168    
Old May 27th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredCheese View Post
CMT for the shiny lvl 100 Metagross please, I'm very very interested in it! Thank you :D
checking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bian View Post
OK How about a European Michina Arceus (OT: MICHINA)? I didn't saw it on your first post.
What date do you have?
  #5169    
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Raichupacabra
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
ok so when can u trade ur Sunday Wobbufett for my VGC10 Eevee
  #5170    
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:24 PM
bian
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
It's date is March 27, 2010.
  #5171    
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:29 PM
g0dofearth
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
hello i am interested in your UT JP Bagon lv.5 (10/10/06) i have been literally searching for one of these for like 6 months lol so yea i have some good pokemon to offer hopefully your interested =D

ok here is what i got

Nok arceus
ut Tru Arceus
ut gamestop Pichu X3
ut gamestop jirachi
ut nz jirachi
ut Wishmaker Jirachi
ut self selfdestruct munchlax
lvl 27 wishmaker jirachi
ut Nok rayquaza
ut vgc09 milotic
ut susumu mew
ut gamestop deoxys
ut pokewalker flying pickachu (Japanese)
ut poketopia pikachu
ut distant land lugia (nicknamed silver)
ut hoenn lugia (Japanese event)
ut birthday charmander
ut poketopia electiver
ut poketopia magmortar
ut WCS eevee
ut 10th anniversary celabi
ut 10th anniversary entei
ut world08 lucario
ut tru shaymin
ut tru manaphy
lvl 100 alamos darkrai

lvl 100 shiny metagross
shiny ut pineco
shiny ut ralt

eved lvl 73 shiny salamence
lvl 100 eved shiny charizard

i will be willing to trade 2 or 3 pokemon for the wish bagon if i have to im just really excited to see someone who actually has one =D
  #5172    
Old May 27th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raichupacabra View Post
ok so when can u trade ur Sunday Wobbufett for my VGC10 Eevee
I can trade tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by bian View Post
It's date is March 27, 2010.
ok, I can trade tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dofearth View Post
hello i am interested in your UT JP Bagon lv.5 (10/10/06) i have been literally searching for one of these for like 6 months lol so yea i have some good pokemon to offer hopefully your interested =D

ok here is what i got

Nok arceus
ut Tru Arceus
ut gamestop Pichu X3
ut gamestop jirachi
ut nz jirachi
ut Wishmaker Jirachi
ut self selfdestruct munchlax
lvl 27 wishmaker jirachi
ut Nok rayquaza
ut vgc09 milotic
ut susumu mew
ut gamestop deoxys
ut pokewalker flying pickachu (Japanese)
ut poketopia pikachu
ut distant land lugia (nicknamed silver)
ut hoenn lugia (Japanese event)
ut birthday charmander
ut poketopia electiver
ut poketopia magmortar
ut WCS eevee
ut 10th anniversary celabi
ut 10th anniversary entei
ut world08 lucario
ut tru shaymin
ut tru manaphy
lvl 100 alamos darkrai

lvl 100 shiny metagross
shiny ut pineco
shiny ut ralt

eved lvl 73 shiny salamence
lvl 100 eved shiny charizard

i will be willing to trade 2 or 3 pokemon for the wish bagon if i have to im just really excited to see someone who actually has one =D
What is the date of your WCS eevee?
  #5173    
Old May 28th, 2010, 02:02 PM
g0dofearth
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
my wcs eevee is the Japanese one and its date is January, 11, 2010
  #5174    
Old May 28th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Teh Blazer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
okay, after weeks of trying...
can i get a shiny squirtle, shiny cyndaquil, and shiny totodile as part of the giveaway?
  #5175    
Old May 28th, 2010, 03:04 PM
g0dofearth
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
hmm well i'm going camping for memorial weekend and i wont be back till monday so unless you get on in like 10-30 mins lol we wont be able to trade untill monday (3 days) so yea =D

Last edited by g0dofearth; May 28th, 2010 at 03:13 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:34 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.