• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new to forum, hoping to trade for a few pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hey guys, i'm new to the forum and was hoping someone could help me out with a few trades?

i've been trying to find other cool Pokemon and if you've got anything you're willing to give up for not very much that'd be great. i'd like Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, um... actually pretty much any starters from anything besides the most recent ones since i've already got the three up for trade.

um... other than that, i guess the Regis would be nice too and again anything of interest that you might have that you wouldn't mind giving to a newbie. i've got Totodiles and Eevees too, as well as Feebas. thanks guys!

Last edited:

KODAH

Supporter
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
i havea shiny fearow if you're interested

even better. i'll give you a regi

Last edited:
Years
i actually don't have any shinys guys... and someone already helped me out. Teh Blazer is an awesome guy, he hooked me up!

still, if you guys want the Giratina we can trade? i'd really like the Regis and um... i also have... well, nothing of much interest besides that :-( i've got a bunch of Eevees and Dratinis and all the starter pokes from Plat.

KODAH

Supporter
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
I'LL HELP YOU.

i'll give you registeel for a chimchar.
(BESIDES, I LIKE MONKEYS!!!!!!! YAY MONKEYS!!!!!!!)

Years
To have a thread here, you must be offering and requesting at least 10 different Pokemon.
Otherwise, you can just use the Quick Trade Thread. :)

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back