Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 25th, 2010 (12:20 AM).
>Feelings<

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to >Feelings<
Quote originally posted by institutions:
Could it be that i'm actually looking forward to an episode of the anime?
I haven't looked forward to an episode since Ash fought Ritchie.
I stopped seriously watching after the episode involving Ho-oh and Morty (and his Gengar.)
I second that feeling. I'm actually looking forward to this episode.
It actually got me excited enough to resume watching the anime, even if just for this episode alone.
I reduced watching by mid-Johto, and almost stopped by the beginning of Hoenn. Then I quit.

Since they never showed the 30 Tauros being Ash's in the English dub, and since Ash only used one of the 30 for his Orange Island finals, I'm sure only that Tauros is what will appear, if any Tauros does appear.

Back at the lab, there is Tauros, Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Kingler, Corphish, Muk, Noctowl, Heracross, Snorlax, Torkoal, Glalie, Sceptile, Swellow, and Donphan.
Then there are Charizard and Squirtle which he can still get.
There are Pidgeot and Primeape that he said he would return for.
The ones that will not come back then, I guess, are Butterfree, Larvitar, Haunter, Lapras, Gliscor, and Beedrill.

I specially want his Pidgeot, Kanto starters, and Johto starters to come back.
Old May 25th, 2010 (02:43 AM).
Haza
☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Omg, Pidgeot Please... Staraptor is boring. I hope it is not just the usual Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charizard.

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook
Old May 25th, 2010 (02:48 AM).
Leonardo10
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Are you serious? The old crew is coming back? YES!

Charizard, Snorlaz, Heracross, Squirtle(I hope it's evolved) and Bulbarsaur(I hope its evolved too).

I may start watching the anime again.
Old May 25th, 2010 (03:15 AM).
Ash~The Purifying Prince~
TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%

Nature: Brave
I'm actually quite looking forward to this episode when it finally airs! It'll be good to see Ash's old Pokemon come back, I really would like to see Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard. All of those may not show up, but still it would be good to see some of them!

"Please don't ever forget who you are Ash, to others you may be the Prince...but to me...your just you, and I want you to stay you...don't ever change, no matter what anyone says..."-Misty
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=189524
"The Legend Of The Purifying Prince"

Successful Trades: 39

Unsucessful Trades/Hacks: 0(Lets keep it that way xD)

Platinum FC: 3008 6186 9204 (Aang)

Soul Silver FC: 1205 2279 2770 (Harry)

Pokemon White FC: 4598 9582 9287 (Harry)

Old May 25th, 2010 (06:40 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote originally posted by Haza:
Omg, Pidgeot Please... Staraptor is boring. I hope it is not just the usual Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charizard.
He doesn't own pidgeot anymore, he released it! Plus it wasn't in the opening... Also, staraptor would be a better choice for me since it has more different moves like close combat! Pidgeot has a very bad moveset!

Old May 25th, 2010 (10:37 AM).
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
Alright guys, I mean like the Pokemon he is mostly going to be the ones that are featured in Greatest Everyday.

This means that Ash is most likeloy to use his Johto Pokemon, Snorlax, Muk, Corphish and some others. I mean he may use more, but we really can't go as far as to speculate that like Sceptile or Charizard (Facepalm).
Old May 25th, 2010 (01:16 PM).
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote originally posted by Akio123:
Alright guys, I mean like the Pokemon he is mostly going to be the ones that are featured in Greatest Everyday.

This means that Ash is most likeloy to use his Johto Pokemon, Snorlax, Muk, Corphish and some others. I mean he may use more, but we really can't go as far as to speculate that like Sceptile or Charizard (Facepalm).
This is pretty much what I had suggested in my earlier post though.
[link] I missed Snorlax though, how did I miss that? ):

I consider the possibility of other Pokémon coming back too, but I don't see those like Gliscor, Larvitar, Pidgeot, Squirtle, or Charizard coming back to help Ash through the Sinnoh League. If I did have to see one Pokémon come back from the very slim and unfortunate, it would probably be Pidgeot. I kind of miss it now that I think about it.
Old May 25th, 2010 (03:59 PM).
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

Quote originally posted by Kipher:
Well yes it'll be one to a dozen, but remember they wiped that episode off the face of the earth. The 9 year old and younger population of your America will be dumb witted if they become addicted fanboys. Hurr durrrr.
What?

It's not like most 9-year-olds today would've watched that episode anyway. If that's what you were getting at anyway.
Old May 25th, 2010 (04:09 PM).
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
Quote originally posted by Hiiro:

This is pretty much what I had suggested in my earlier post though.
[link] I missed Snorlax though, how did I miss that? ):

I consider the possibility of other Pokémon coming back too, but I don't see those like Gliscor, Larvitar, Pidgeot, Squirtle, or Charizard coming back to help Ash through the Sinnoh League. If I did have to see one Pokémon come back from the very slim and unfortunate, it would probably be Pidgeot. I kind of miss it now that I think about it.
Well I mean we don't have to rule out other Pokemon coming, but I mean there is a reason why those were showed directly behind him. I mean like the writers may have decided some others to add, but as of right now it seems like more likely than not those are the ones being used. Honestly those, other than the ones picked he doesn't need anymore. I mean yeah I want Sceptile, but I really don't think he's necessary with Torterra and Bayleef around.
Old May 25th, 2010 (04:15 PM).
Kipher
The author riding the raptor.

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Vernikova:
What?

It's not like most 9-year-olds today would've watched that episode anyway. If that's what you were getting at anyway.
I was getting at the fact most children will just watch Pokemon becuase it's whats hip in this generation and will look back upon 3 down as relics which have no use in the current story arc.

I asked a 7th grade class if they watch Pokemon at one point or another, for purposes here I will say it's a class of 40. 26 siad they did, I asked them if they knew when was the Dark type introduced. Most siad it was always there, 3 siad it was introduced in generation 2. Then to those 3 I asked if they're were any Dragon type moves in Gen. 1 that had a varied damage. None siad anything. All the class accused me of being a geek.

That was part of a lesson on "Memory,relics and the past"
Old May 25th, 2010 (05:18 PM).
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

I saw Bayleef in the opeaning.
That has to mean will be seeing her.
Which is the main Pokemon I've been dying to see.
Ack I can't wait for this one.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old May 25th, 2010 (05:18 PM).
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

Quote originally posted by Kipher:
I was getting at the fact most children will just watch Pokemon becuase it's whats hip in this generation and will look back upon 3 down as relics which have no use in the current story arc.

I asked a 7th grade class if they watch Pokemon at one point or another, for purposes here I will say it's a class of 40. 26 siad they did, I asked them if they knew when was the Dark type introduced. Most siad it was always there, 3 siad it was introduced in generation 2. Then to those 3 I asked if they're were any Dragon type moves in Gen. 1 that had a varied damage. None siad anything. All the class accused me of being a geek.

That was part of a lesson on "Memory,relics and the past"
That would go without saying though. Wouldn't it?
Old May 26th, 2010 (01:29 PM).
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Yeah, I mean Pokemon as a whole has multi-demographic appeal, but there is a periphery here...but what does that have anything to do with the top...?
Old May 27th, 2010 (07:13 PM).
hate1212
Pokemon Breeder(Since)1998 red

Nature: Jolly
I hope to be seeing pigeot or butterfree what i hate about pokemon how they kill off pokemon is leave them somewhere then almost never come back

MY 2ND TEAM

Old May 27th, 2010 (07:38 PM).
BakingBluePotatoe
The Red Death Alchemist

I spy, with my little eye.. Noctowl, Grimer, Bayleef, Glalie, Corpish, Totodile, Snorlax, and Cyndaquil.

Tausch Mit Mir?: 2208-5032-7062
Proud Member of Chaos Control & Equivalent Exchange!
Outlinks:
Twitter (Main) || deviantART || Tumblr || Youtube
Twitter (RP acct 1) || Twitter (RP acct 2)

Old May 28th, 2010 (07:20 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote originally posted by Artificial-Insanity:
I spy, with my little eye.. Noctowl, Grimer, Bayleef, Glalie, Corpish, Totodile, Snorlax, and Cyndaquil.
Grimer? Thats Muk silly XD

I can't wait for this episode! Its gonna be sooo epic!

Old May 29th, 2010 (03:41 PM).
Akio123
Sadness forever...

I'm wondering though, how effective can they be after not battling for such a long time? I mean Bayleef hasn't been used since like the Johto league so I'm wondering if she and the rest of Ash's reserves are going to be all that useful. Yeah we have the Snorlaxes of the world, but still.
Old May 29th, 2010 (04:44 PM).
ShinyZoruaGirl
Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!

I don't know if this guy is LYING about the Episode, so please don't get all happy and getting your hopes up! But, that would be awesome if the Old Crew came back.
*Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl 4 LIFE!*
GIFSoup

Old May 29th, 2010 (05:00 PM).
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Quote originally posted by ShinyZoruaGirl:
I don't know if this guy is LYING about the Episode, so please don't get all happy and getting your hopes up! But, that would be awesome if the Old Crew came back.
It was confirmed on the TvTokyo website as one of the titles.
Old May 30th, 2010 (08:43 AM).
ShinyZoruaGirl
Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!

It was confirmed on the TvTokyo website as one of the titles.
So you can speak Japanese?
*Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl 4 LIFE!*
GIFSoup

Old May 30th, 2010 (11:21 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Well im pretty sure somebody can! But you can try and translate the titles as well! Nearly every site so far has tried to translate it XD If you look at the first and second posts mine and the first poster have different titles but both are pretty much saying the same thing, so far "The Eve of the Fierce Fighting! The Big Gathering of Satoshi's Pokemon!" has been the mosttranslation but im sure everyone on this topic can asure you that the titles are not fake

Old May 30th, 2010 (04:09 PM).
Akio123
Sadness forever...

I am a Biology and Japanese literature major. Not to mention about over 9000 people actually translated. it.
Old May 31st, 2010 (02:54 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

I am a Biology and Japanese literature major. Not to mention about over 9000 people actually translated. it.
You still basically copied and pasted and title in a serebii forum thread :\... 9000 going a bit too far? LOL

Anyone have any thoughts of any of his pokey's evolving?

Old May 31st, 2010 (10:55 AM). Edited May 31st, 2010 by Akio123.
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Quote originally posted by Mew~:
You still basically copied and pasted and title in a serebii forum thread :\... 9000 going a bit too far? LOL

Anyone have any thoughts of any of his pokey's evolving?
See that's not going to happen, the writers are not going to arbitrarily evolve a Pokemon without Ash knowing. A move is one thing, but they like to showcase Ash's pokemon evolving.

As for the title, I translated it myself off of the site too...you know...because I can do the whole Japanese thing...

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8256/13367547811530.png

^Though someone maybe evolving in the episode...
Old May 31st, 2010 (12:04 PM).
Kai Yamato
Lone Soldier

Nature: Calm
Yup... Took them how many seasons?

Thanks to AoiBlue of HJU for making this banner!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links