The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 29th, 2010, 12:34 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
...Hey, do any of you have Bleach trading cards?
Nope, no cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
And... How long do you suppose Kubo-sensei will be using the chapter title "Deicide"? I mean, it's already the seventh one. XD
I doubt he'd use it for more than... 10 chapters. Idk where that number came from though.

Quote:
Oh, and a bit of an update on me, not next week, but the week after, I have SATs, then there's Regents exams the week after. But then my testing will be over. I'll actually be heading off to Florida for a week or so (with limited to no internet), But I'll be back about a week or two into July. Then I'll be more active.
Wow. Good luck with your exams.
Quote:
Do you guys play any of the Bleach videogames? I play the three DS games that have been released in America so far - Blade of Fate, Dark Souls, and 3rd Phantom. (I'm totally in love with 3rd Phantom's storyline. XD)
Not really, no. I don't have a Wii, but I have a DS. And I think I have a game (not sure which one) but I've been playing HeartGold so often recently...
Quote:
I have a question for you guys because I'm bored and curious: If you had to pick one filler episode as your favorite filler episode, what would that one be?
I'm not really sure, actually. I think I quite liked the Zanpakutou arc filler where
Spoiler:
Zabimaru hangs out with Senbonzakura, trashing up Mayuri's place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Oh, I forgot. Ant Your zanpakto control space and time? Woah. =D
8D Thanks. Controlling Space and Time is an awesome ability, and would definitely suit a maths nerd like me.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name;In'yō (陰陽, Ying and Yang)

Type; Illusion

Zanpakuto Spirit; Kage to Hit has white, messy, unkept hair. His hair is parted is parted off to the right side of his face, his fringe covering his left eye. His right eye is pure black; a black eye-patch – with a ying yang symbol on it – covering his left eye. He wears a black kimono – which has ying yang symbols on the upper arm areas, right below the shoulders, and back. He also wears a plain white hakama. He goes around bare-foot, keeps his hands covered by the long sleeves of his kimono, and has two horns ontop of his head; the right one black and the left white.
In'yō has a – normally – calm and collected demeanor. He can be quite forceful when needed and thinks before he takes action. He does have a few quirks, though, such as the way he ignores half the things that are being said, his obsession with cats, and several other things… Another one of his quirks is his love for sweets, though, he always denies the fact(even if he’s eating something sweet right in front of the person).Another trait is his unusual split personality. He can be calm and collected one minute, and be arrogant and bashful the next(though, this rarely happens).
Some hobbies of his is; to read (the strangest/creepiest) books, collecting manga, fortune telling, and drawing.

Release Phrase; Kuramu (くらむ, to blind by illusion), In'yō

Shikai Details; In'yō has two parts to its ability.
  • Ina'un (否運, Bad Fortune): The first, is that it can cause the opponent to see illusions of their greatest fear.
  • Kōun (幸運, Good Fortune): The second, is that it can temporarily (about 1 to 2 minutes) effect the opponent's senses so that the user can influence their actions, as to prevent or dodge an attack.
The greatest weakness of the shikai is that only one ability can be used at a time, and the active ability must be released with the phrase Chirasu (散らす, Dissipate) before the other ability can be activated. Another weakness is that the effects of the zanpakuto can be broke if the opponent is able concentrate their senses on something else like self-inflicted pain, or or if they can escape far enough away.

Bankai Name; In'yō no Kami (陰陽の神, God of Yin and Yang)

Bankai Release Phrase;Itonami ni eru(営みに得る, bring to life), In'yō no Kami

Bankai Details; When bankai is activated, the hilt of the sword starts to glow. Inyō no Kami becomes two separate swords, where it was originally one in shikai. One blade is black and the other white, with the abilities of each sword are stronger when the black sword is held in the right hand and the left sword is held in the left hand. The black sword is able to use the Ina'un ability, but can also solidify the illusion for about 10 minutes. The white sword is able to use a stronger Kōun ability for about 10 minutes. But if the abilities are used in the same time frame, the time is cut in half for each. Although, 10 and 5 minutes – 10 while using only one blade and 5 when using both – are the ideal amount of time while using the bankai, it can be stretched. Though, this added amount of time will cause a severe amount of energy and reiatsu loss for at least a day(depending on how much time was added on).
Anything Else; In'yō can also make things appear or solidify (with his bankai ability) things to his liking(or other’s likings) using his Kōun ability(ex. Ice cream, cats). In'yō also has the ability to tell fortunes(though, not always accurate(in fact, almost never accurate)), this is also another hobby that In'yō has. When in its sealed state, the hilt of the zanpakuto is dark blue. In'yō is an ambidextrous fighter(and so must the user in order to attack effectively).
I like it. It's similar enough to Aizen's, without being a blatant rip off, being quite a bit different, and being not as much Godmod.
It'd definitely be interesting to see what would happen if you used Ina'un on me XD. I think maybe we would be good in a tag-team battle (since we're both double sword weilders).
Old May 29th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Hey I like Sosukes sword. I really don't think it that powerful. Real power is my Kitsune na Hii xD.

About the manga, Aizens face is cracked. Maybe it will crumble completly like an egg and his tnew Hogyokyu face willl be revealed :o. I'm also surpised to see Isshin has the same attack as Ichigo. If they have the same sword it would be pretty cool yet boring at the same time. Still, I wonder how Isshin got his Shinigami powers?

Random questions: Has anyone else noticed that Ichigo has been in Bankai form since his fight with Grimmjow :/ and that Byakuya, Unohana, and Kenpachi are still in Hueco Mundo?
Old May 29th, 2010, 02:34 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Hey I like Sosukes sword. I really don't think it that powerful. Real power is my Kitsune na Hii xD.
But I can control space and time XP
Quote:
About the manga, Aizens face is cracked. Maybe it will crumble completly like an egg and his tnew Hogyokyu face willl be revealed :o. I'm also surpised to see Isshin has the same attack as Ichigo. If they have the same sword it would be pretty cool yet boring at the same time. Still, I wonder how Isshin got his Shinigami powers?
That should probably be in spoilers.
Spoiler:
That'd be interesting to see. The Hougyoku's face. It'd be interesting if Ichigo and Isshin had the same Zanpakutou, that'd be interesting to see what kind of abilities Ichigo could learn.

Quote:
Random questions: Has anyone else noticed that Ichigo has been in Bankai form since his fight with Grimmjow :/ and that Byakuya, Unohana, and Kenpachi are still in Hueco Mundo?
Yup. Though we don't really know how long that has been. And Ichigo's been healed, right, so I think it's like taking a powernap or something XD.

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); May 29th, 2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old May 29th, 2010, 03:12 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
The tag is "spoiler" not "spoil" - get it right ILP!! XD XD XD

Wow I completely forgot about that filler
Spoiler:
The one with Senbonzakura and Zabimaru
But I still like the beach one best. XD

I like your sword, Sousuke. Interesting, very interesting.

Smile, I LOL'd at that Aizen image. But I call him a fail because he fails at being normal and actually likable. -.-;; I hate him for the stuff mentioned in that image though. XD

You know what I just thought of that would be a funny parody?
Spoiler:
You know how Ulquiorra disintegrated into ashes??? Well I think it would be funny if there was a parody in which he is shown as a pile of ashes making random commentary or something. XD A pile of ashes with googly eyes would be even funnier. XD XD XD

I have another (random) question: What's your favorite Bleach song(s)?

Mine are Houkiboshi, Tabidatsu Kimi he, Stay Beautiful, Chu-Bura, Shoujo S, Velonica, Life is Like a Boat, My Pace, Hanabi, and Life. I have a lot of favorites... XD And yeah, that is the order. Oh, but if you count videogame-only songs, I'd add in Nokori Kaze (Bleach: The 3rd Phantom theme song) between Houkiboshi and Tabidatsu Kimi he. I really love that song. XD
Old May 29th, 2010, 03:27 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
The tag is "spoiler" not "spoil" - get it right ILP!! XD XD XD
Ah, right, sorry. Thanks for fixing that. Serebii uses spoil tags, and normal spoiler won't work (though" spoiler=xxxx" does) and I thought they'd be the same.

Quote:
Smile, I LOL'd at that Aizen image. But I call him a fail because he fails at being normal and actually likable. -.-;; I hate him for the stuff mentioned in that image though. XD
I somewhat like Aizen for BEING so Godmod. I mean, he's really smart (which is always a good thing in my book) also, the amount of times we think "You IDIOT! Don't be so stupid!" to the villain, I guess Aizen is just avoiding those (cranked up to eleven, yes, but still avoiding those).

Quote:
You know what I just thought of that would be a funny parody?
Spoiler:
You know how Ulquiorra disintegrated into ashes??? Well I think it would be funny if there was a parody in which he is shown as a pile of ashes making random commentary or something. XD A pile of ashes with googly eyes would be even funnier. XD XD XD
Haha, that'd be really great. I can so imagine Gin coming, taking out a green marker, and drawing 2 green lines from beneath its eyes.

Quote:
I have another (random) question: What's your favorite Bleach song(s)?
I like most of the theme openings and endings, as well as a large number of the background music (such as that really, dramatic, operatic song. You know the one). And not to mention the Bleach Beat Collection... Too many songs to list.
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Ah...Figures.

I don't know what my favorite filler episode is, unfortunately. ;

I saw that picture before! It's on deviant art(well, that's where I saw it)!

Oh, and here's the description of my zanpakuto! Zameric helped me out with a lot of it!
...I think I should've posted the description a few days ago. =.=;

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name;In'yō (陰陽, Ying and Yang)

Type; Illusion

Zanpakuto Spirit; Kage to Hit has white, messy, unkept hair. His hair is parted is parted off to the right side of his face, his fringe covering his left eye. His right eye is pure black; a black eye-patch – with a ying yang symbol on it – covering his left eye. He wears a black kimono – which has ying yang symbols on the upper arm areas, right below the shoulders, and back. He also wears a plain white hakama. He goes around bare-foot, keeps his hands covered by the long sleeves of his kimono, and has two horns ontop of his head; the right one black and the left white.
In'yō has a – normally – calm and collected demeanor. He can be quite forceful when needed and thinks before he takes action. He does have a few quirks, though, such as the way he ignores half the things that are being said, his obsession with cats, and several other things… Another one of his quirks is his love for sweets, though, he always denies the fact(even if he’s eating something sweet right in front of the person).Another trait is his unusual split personality. He can be calm and collected one minute, and be arrogant and bashful the next(though, this rarely happens).
Some hobbies of his is; to read (the strangest/creepiest) books, collecting manga, fortune telling, and drawing.

Release Phrase; Kuramu (くらむ, to blind by illusion), In'yō

Shikai Details; In'yō has two parts to its ability.
  • Ina'un (否運, Bad Fortune): The first, is that it can cause the opponent to see illusions of their greatest fear.
  • Kōun (幸運, Good Fortune): The second, is that it can temporarily (about 1 to 2 minutes) effect the opponent's senses so that the user can influence their actions, as to prevent or dodge an attack.
The greatest weakness of the shikai is that only one ability can be used at a time, and the active ability must be released with the phrase Chirasu (散らす, Dissipate) before the other ability can be activated. Another weakness is that the effects of the zanpakuto can be broke if the opponent is able concentrate their senses on something else like self-inflicted pain, or or if they can escape far enough away.

Bankai Name; In'yō no Kami (陰陽の神, God of Yin and Yang)

Bankai Release Phrase;Itonami ni eru(営みに得る, bring to life), In'yō no Kami

Bankai Details; When bankai is activated, the hilt of the sword starts to glow. Inyō no Kami becomes two separate swords, where it was originally one in shikai. One blade is black and the other white, with the abilities of each sword are stronger when the black sword is held in the right hand and the left sword is held in the left hand. The black sword is able to use the Ina'un ability, but can also solidify the illusion for about 10 minutes. The white sword is able to use a stronger Kōun ability for about 10 minutes. But if the abilities are used in the same time frame, the time is cut in half for each. Although, 10 and 5 minutes – 10 while using only one blade and 5 when using both – are the ideal amount of time while using the bankai, it can be stretched. Though, this added amount of time will cause a severe amount of energy and reiatsu loss for at least a day(depending on how much time was added on).
Anything Else; In'yō can also make things appear or solidify (with his bankai ability) things to his liking(or other’s likings) using his Kōun ability(ex. Ice cream, cats). In'yō also has the ability to tell fortunes(though, not always accurate(in fact, almost never accurate)), this is also another hobby that In'yō has. When in its sealed state, the hilt of the zanpakuto is dark blue. In'yō is an ambidextrous fighter(and so must the user in order to attack effectively).
Yay, I get to see the final product.
there's an error in the spirit description. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
I like it. It's similar enough to Aizen's, without being a blatant rip off, being quite a bit different, and being not as much Godmod.
It'd definitely be interesting to see what would happen if you used Ina'un on me XD. I think maybe we would be good in a tag-team battle (since we're both double sword weilders).
Yes, we wanted to make sure it wasn't just a rip-off of Aizen's zan.
I think you two would be very interesting team.

Quote:

Well, don't forget that the swords can still be used to cut enemies in half.
Inyō abilities are kind of supplementary to her own fighting abilites.

Please use spoiler tags, Nightmare.
Spoiler:
Well, for when we've seen him. There have been a few times where we don't see him where he's like getting healed and stuff that his sword might have went back to shikai. But that's also an atribute of his bankai..it reduces in size so he can increase his speed and maintain it longer than most bankai.

Old May 29th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Hmm...For the songs... I don't keep up with them. XD But, from the ones I can remember, I like Alones, Stay Beautiful, and Change.
Hehe.

Spoiler:

Hmm... I thought that his face would just heal! XD But, maybe something new will actually happen!
Now that I think about it...There has been some repitition in what's happened through-out the whole series. XD I, personally, am getting kind of annoyed with Uryu using the same attack... The thing with the pentagon(I keep forgetting what it's called).
Now that you mention it, he has been in bankai this whole time!
...Ichigo sure has a lot of stamina... Un...

The thing about Ulquiorra and the dust would be funny! XD

Really? You guys liked the zanpakuto? XD
I was kind of skeptical about it...

...Good tag-team..? Well, I'll have to go and read the entire description this time, I guess.
I guess we would make a good tag-team. XD

What do you guys think's going to happen with Gin and Rangiku?

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; May 29th, 2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old May 29th, 2010, 11:42 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Well anyone with a sword is dangerous... It is technically a lethal weapon even without all the special abilities of zanpakuto. I mean, a blade cuts, and cuts hurt. And a deep enough one can kill. Simple as that. Aizen is still way too powerful and I hate him for it. The fact that he has a sword in the first place is scary enough, considering his personality and character... I mean come on - anyone that evil is insanely scary with any sort of weapon...

As for Gin and Rangiku...
Spoiler:
I have a feeling there's gonna be some kind of emotional event... And then one of them might die by the other's hand... Or it could be similar to Tosen's death, but instead of Komamura and Hisagi, it would be Matsumoto and Kira... Maybe. But that might be a bit too cliche considering the same scenario twice is just boring... I also think there might be a scenario similar to the scene in Naruto, where Sasuke is seen leaving the village, but to a lesser extent. You know, just something that could happen that could potentially bring two childhood friends back together, but in the end it would only result in the one of them (specifically Ichimaru) knocking the other (Matsumoto) out, or possibly killing (or heavily injuring) her. But that's going off on a limb here. Just spitting out ideas that I think could potentially happen.

Just know that my predictions for this kind of thing are almost always wrong. XD
Old May 29th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

And I love Aizen-sama because of his power! >=D

Spoiler:

Yeah... It'd suck if Gin died the same way Tousen died. =.=;
Hehe. But one thing's for sure -- I definately can't even begin to imagine Gin of all people having emotional break-downs. XD

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 30th, 2010, 02:02 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Spoiler:
So true. Gin is the last person I'd expect to have an emotional breakdown. He's just too damn creepy!!!

I'm bored today. I've decided to cure my boredom by rewatching the Soul Society arc. On YouTube. On my Wii. XD

EDIT:

I watched episodes 24-30 just now. XD (I started at 24 because that's Momo's debut episode!)

Last edited by minchan; May 30th, 2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old May 30th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Okay...
I have box sets one and 3! They didn't have 2... =.=;

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 30th, 2010, 05:49 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Quote:
Okay...
I have box sets one and 3! They didn't have 2... =.=;
Wahh I don't have any Bleach box sets. But I plan to get them all. XD When I get enough money that is. XD

Hopefully I won't go overboard at AnimeNEXT 2010 with spending money. If I do then I won't get any more money for a while. XD (AN'10 is June 18-20, I'm going 19-20. Go to animenext.org for details.)

Are any of you by chance going? On Saturday I will be wearing my new Amulet Spade cosplay from Shugo Chara but on Sunday... *drumroll* I will be wearing my Momo Hinamori cosplay I got yesterday!!! Let me know if you wanna see some pictures.
Old May 31st, 2010, 07:10 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Are any of you by chance going? On Saturday I will be wearing my new Amulet Spade cosplay from Shugo Chara but on Sunday... *drumroll* I will be wearing my Momo Hinamori cosplay I got yesterday!!! Let me know if you wanna see some pictures.
I think that would be great! As long as you are comfortable with it, I don't mind at all that you show your cosplay here. Idk if I would cosplay, if I could go actually end up to to an anime convention. I live kind of in the boondocks, so whenever there is an anime convention here in Arizona, I would probably have to drive around and an hour or more to get there. I'm gonna be working on my driving practice this summer so that I can just drive myself there. ;p

Oh, there is a new Discussion of the Week topic up and I put a link on the firts post to your zan, Sousuke.

Last edited by Zameric; May 31st, 2010 at 08:04 AM.
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:48 AM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Wow page load woth of stuff xD.

I'm so proud of myself I finally watched the 3rd Bleach movie: Fade to Black :D. It was pretty epic to say the least.

As for the discussion question my favorite kido is Pale Fire Crash (Sokatsui I think that's how its spelt). I like it because although it looks like lightning its fire and it has a cool japanese name that I love saying over and over again :3
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:27 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Ah... What kind of stuff would they have there? And, no, I don't believe I'll be going. XD

I think my favorite kido spelling hado 90, Black Coffin. =P I like it because it's cool and Aizen-sama used it!

Yeah, Fade to Black was my favorite movie out of the 3 current ones. XD I think it was much better than the other two.

- Sosuke Aizen
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:39 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Black Coffin -tries to remember that kido-...

Yes Fade to Black was my favorite one of the other 3 as well. Dark Rukia was just beautiful <3. I hope the fourth movie is just as delicious x3.

God, I wish I could cosplay...don't have the money for that and homemade won't work out for me T~T. That reminds me of my friends homemade Kisame costume during our anime convention called Neradon. Sandles snapped in half and his red clouds fell of his black robe. Horrible. No Bleach cosplayers were there as far as I can remember.
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:48 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Well here are the images of me in my cosplay. Enjoy!
(spoiler tags because they're kinda big)
Spoiler:

Front:

Side:

Back:

I made Tobiume too, but it's only the sealed form. I might take some pics of that later.
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:58 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

You are so beautiful min-chan. The whole atire is just Momo completly. How much did the costume run you?

Oh also nice room area x3

If I were to cosplay I would be Blaziken Grimmjow. That also means I'd have to hit the gym xD.
Old June 1st, 2010, 12:58 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

LOL Blaziken.

Thanks. The outfit cost me my parents $80. (I made the hair bun myself, and I already had the armband.) I still need to buy rope to make the sandals. I found a tutorial on how to make them. It's quite useful, and the pictures of people's results are amazing.

Oh, and I feel the need to say this before someone comments and calls me old fashioned: The juke box in the photos of me is NOT mine. It belongs to my dad. Apparently he found it in the trash a long time ago. Just don't go thinking I am the owner of an old thing like that. XD

...It is 5 in the morning, I have school today, and I haven't finished my essay. Oh boy...
Old June 1st, 2010, 12:11 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

That's awesome! XD
If I did a cosplay, I'd be Ulquiorra! The reason is that I have black hair, and my hair's cut to be basically is like Ulquiorra's hair. I'd have to cut the back a little, though...
I probably wouldn't be able to, though. XD I mean, I'd have to get a group of friends who like to cosplay(and like Bleach) to be able to do that... And I"m just not the sociable type.
Oh! But I think I'd play a great Ulquiorra! I'm always silent, and although I don't go around and deem people as "trash" and some other characteristics of Ulquiorra, I'd have no problem in doing so! ...To be honest, I'm the type to judge people by their actions and I believe that a bunch of people I've met are; trash, fools, clowns, ect.

Yeah!
...I'd be disappointed if the 4th movie turned out to be a fail... =.=;
Which movie did you not like most? For me, it was the first movie.

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 1st, 2010, 02:12 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

I haven't cosplayed at all and I really want to though. I went around claiming to be a semi cosplayer while wearing my Leaf Village headband for Halloween last year xD.

80 dollars...that's surprisingly cheap :o.

I like both the 2nd and 3rd movie...I didn't like the first movie mainly due to Senna or whatever the hell her name is <_< .
Old June 1st, 2010, 07:53 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

That's funny! XD

...Yeah, um... I didn't really like anything about the first movie. That girl character and the whole story-line was just too boring... =.=;

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 1st, 2010, 11:51 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

I ADORE the second movie. I'll give you all ONE GUESS as to why... XD XD XD

You know you don't need to cosplay as a group, right? I mean, it is fun to do that, but you don't have to. And you can always plan a photoshoot on the convention forum and meet people there.

I like the first and third movies too, but the second is just... THE BEST. XD XD XD

At first, I loved the first movie, but when the second one came out, the first one kinda drowned in its shadow. Not just because I'm somewhat biased toward the second movie... It's just that the second movie's plot is far superior to the first. I did like the first one though.

The third one... It's not released in English yet right? (I mean officially.) So I won't go into too much detail because I'm too lazy to put in spoiler tags. But the plot was also very well developed in my opinion. Just like the second movie. It's a great story. But again, the second movie will always be my absolute favorite, unless there is another movie about Shiro-chan, with Momo in it. XD XD XD
Old June 2nd, 2010, 03:34 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

In the Serebii Bleach Club, every time a new chapter is posted (yes, it's out now on mangastream) I make a review. This is the review. I might make an update, because I like comparing translations (I do Mangastream and Onemanga. Anyone else have any other scanlations?)
Soyeah
Spoiler:
Overview: Good chapter, imo. I like that the plot is moving.

"The dead returns to life" What's that supposed to mean? If it's a literal thing, then I'm wondering what Masaki will do...

"Only those standing in the same place as him are capable of perceiving Aizen's powers" so Ichigo. I'm getting tired of the whole "Ichigo is the only one that can beat Aizen!" route we're going with.

Why are they so surprised that Aizen is still alive?!

"I understood that attack" wtf

"End of the Chrysalis age" Aizen's going to be a PURTY BUTTERFLY!

Based on Gin's depressing (for Ichigo)'s speech, and the "You understand Aizen's power" it looks like he IS going to beat Aizen... Damnit.

Fecking Aizen, defeating the Urahara, Aizen and Yoruichi... DAMNIT WHY DON'T THEY GO BANKAI?!

So it seems like Aizen still wants Ichigo...

So Aizen just... grew his hair? Visually, that's it? Why is it that longer hair denotes stronger form? Grimmjow, Aizen, Ichigo, Ulquiorra.... And the Hougyoku is still INSIDE him, right?

I just realised... He has Hollow eyes. Vaizard like powers, I'm guessing?

"Eating you can be done later" Aizen has become Hollow-like, then.

At least Isshin (and probably Urahara and maybe Yoruichi) is still going to fight with Ichigo.

So I suppose now, it's a case of:
What happened with Yammy (they're probably just going to show Yammy being defeated, and Byakuya and Kenpachi smacktalking.
Unohana- what's up with her? What has she DONE all this time? Is she healing anybody, if so, at least SHOW us. What will she do now?
Keigo, Muzuiro and Tatsuki. They were with Urahara beforehand, what about now? Are THEY going to be the one to beat Aizen? Or, and here's a branch off of another theory:
Some people think that isshin is part of the "Royal Guard" or something like that, and was a proper protector of the Soul Society King. Maybe Keigo/Muzuiro/Tatsuki are like that, but they don't know it, or something?

Kubo, you better not royally screw this up.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 04:19 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Um...Is it because it's all about Toshiro..? XD

Now I've GOT to read that chapter! X.x
Spoiler:

I love the new chapter and Aizen's new look! The hair kind of reminds me of Hollow Ichigo when he was fighting Ulquiorra.
And what's that about Aizen saying something about eating Ichigo? Oo;
...Yeah, Aizen-sama, go 'n eat Ichigo!
Do you think that Aizen-sama will be able to make the Oken?

- Sosuke Aizen

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; June 2nd, 2010 at 04:30 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links