The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #5201    
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:43 PM
g0dofearth
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
hey is there anything else you want for your wish bagon?


Nok arceus
ut Tru Arceus
ut gamestop Pichu X3
ut gamestop jirachi
ut nz jirachi
ut Wishmaker Jirachi
ut self selfdestruct munchlax
lvl 27 wishmaker jirachi
ut Nok rayquaza
ut vgc09 milotic
ut susumu mew
ut gamestop deoxys
ut pokewalker flying pickachu (Japanese)
ut poketopia pikachu
ut distant land lugia (nicknamed silver)
ut hoenn lugia (Japanese event)
ut birthday charmander
ut poketopia electiver
ut poketopia magmortar
ut WCS eevee
ut 10th anniversary celabi
ut 10th anniversary entei
ut 10th anniversary espeon
ut world08 lucario
ut tru shaymin
ut tru manaphy
lvl 100 alamos darkrai
ut pcnya salamence
ut pcnyd altaria
ut saikyou dragonite
ut world09 weavile
ut ageto celabi

lvl 100 shiny metagross
shiny ut pineco
shiny ut ralt
shiny modest lake of rage gyarados

eved lvl 73 shiny salamence
lvl 100 eved shiny charizard


i added some more to the list =D
  #5202    
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:18 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dofearth View Post
hey is there anything else you want for your wish bagon?


Nok arceus
ut Tru Arceus
ut gamestop Pichu X3
ut gamestop jirachi
ut nz jirachi
ut Wishmaker Jirachi
ut self selfdestruct munchlax
lvl 27 wishmaker jirachi
ut Nok rayquaza
ut vgc09 milotic
ut susumu mew
ut gamestop deoxys
ut pokewalker flying pickachu (Japanese)
ut poketopia pikachu
ut distant land lugia (nicknamed silver)
ut hoenn lugia (Japanese event)
ut birthday charmander
ut poketopia electiver
ut poketopia magmortar
ut WCS eevee
ut 10th anniversary celabi
ut 10th anniversary entei
ut 10th anniversary espeon
ut world08 lucario
ut tru shaymin
ut tru manaphy
lvl 100 alamos darkrai
ut pcnya salamence
ut pcnyd altaria
ut saikyou dragonite
ut world09 weavile
ut ageto celabi

lvl 100 shiny metagross
shiny ut pineco
shiny ut ralt
shiny modest lake of rage gyarados

eved lvl 73 shiny salamence
lvl 100 eved shiny charizard


i added some more to the list =D
nope, sorry "

---------------------------
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #5203    
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:20 PM
g0dofearth
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
ok well im getting a aura mew and i noticed you dident have one on your list also i have a PCNYd altaria and thats not on your list ether if you interested i would like your wish bagon =D

Last edited by g0dofearth; May 31st, 2010 at 04:38 PM.
  #5204    
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:04 PM
DannyB01's Avatar
DannyB01
Shiny Hoarder!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hi there Ginji, I believe this is my first post on this site, I've been told you have a wish bagon - and I am desperate to obtain it. I'll trade you anything for it, I'm also very interested in your wish chansey.

I will offer you any 6 (I'm THAT desperate) of the following pokemon, literally ANY 6 for wish bagon, and any 3 for wish chansey or any other wish pokemon you have after that (that includes NoKs!). You have my guarantee on every one of these pokemon, if you're worried look me up on the neoseeker forums, i'm a very active legit checker there and am very clued up about what i'm doing - I have an absolute NO HACKS policy and if you find anything to be the slightest bit sketchy let me know, I will do the same for you.

I'm looking for events that i have and you don't have, I guess you don't collect NoK pokemon? Don't see why they're not allowed to be traded on this forum but whatever, i have arcanine/mew/darkrai/rayquaza so if you're interested pm me, i don't think the mods would have a problem with that

I can offer:
UT wifi gift mew (not susumu), OT: Wi-Fi 11219 lonely Jan 29 2010 good perseverance likes spicy food
UT Rash MYSTRY Mew May 19th 2007 quick to flee
UT Lax 10 ANIV celebi
UT Calm Ageto Celebi
UT Rash Negai Boshi Jirachi a little quick tempered
UT WISHMKR Jirachi Quiet Often Scatters things
UT Mild Saikyou Dragonite Impetuous and Silly
UT Modest Palcity Lucario Often Dozes Off
UT PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy Proud of its power
UT PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy Mischievous
UT TRU Dragonite Mild Capable of taking hits
UT TRU Shaymin Mild Proud of its power
UT TRU Shaymin Timid Alert to sounds
UT TRU Arceus ADAMANT Thoroughly cunning
UT Eigakan Arceus Calm Likes to thrash about
UT US Shiny Milotic VGC09 Loves to eat
UT US Shiny Milotic VGC09 Likes to relax
UT US ALAMOS Darkrai 05318 Modest Mischievous
UT Rash Gamestp Deoxys Good Perseverance
UT Japanese WCS Shiny Eevee January 11th 2010 IVs 27/31/9/16/30/28 (legal.exe has not been updated and this will come up as hacked so i don't guarantee it, although it's hex values, trash bytes etc are fine and I believe it to be legit, i didn't obtain it personally though)

I can also offer these shinies, even though it's an event i'm prepared to throw everything i've got about this (sorry I do not know how to use spoilers):

Shinies I'm offering (lvl 100 EV'd): Flawless Houndoom - Adamant, Early Bird 292/306/136/230/196/289.
IV Bred Tyranitar - adamant, sand stream, 339/403/248/203/216/210.
IV Bred Gengar - serious, levitate, 247/154/156/359/186/319.
IV Bred Lapras - naughty, water absorb, 464/205/188/206/260/156.
IV Bred Garchomp - hardy, sand veil, 420/270/207/196/197/302.
IV Bred Nidoking (31/31/31/31/28/31) - naughty, rivalry, 303/311/190/203/167/269.
IV Bred Gallade - Timid, steadfast, 340/314/164/166/265/210.

The rest of my EV'd are not specifically IV bred, but they're not bad nonetheless and are level 100 and shiny:
Gardevoir
Heracross
Togekiss
Dusknoir
Aggron
Dragonite
Arcanine
Mismagius
Bastiodon
Lucario
Forretress
Rhyperior
Milotic
Yanmega
Bronzong
Magmortar
Feraligatr
Metagross
Absol
Magnezone
Ninetails
Salamence
Vaporeon/Leafeon/Jolteon/Flareon/Glaceon/Umbreon/Espeon
Clefable
Cacturne
Wailord
Typhlosion
Poliwrath
Crobat
Electivire
Starmie
Luxray
Alakazam
Sceptile
Aerodactyl
Charizard
Skarmory
Infernape
Shedinja
Lucario
Pelipper
Scizor
Rotom
Butterfree
Flygon
Spiritomb
Azumarill
Abomasnow
Ursaring
Rapidash
Ampharos
Mamoswine
Venusaur
Ambipom
Meganium
Xatu
Shiftry
Gliscor
I also RNG breed and am in the process of getting a lot more, so if there's something specific you're after i can get it.

I also offer the following legendary shinies (UT unless stated):
EV'd lvl 100 Arceus (From HoO) - Quirky, 399/336/271/248/257/265 'Extreme Killer' moveset.
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Articuno
Zapdos
Uxie
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Manaphy (from ranger egg)
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin

UT shinies I'm offering (lvl 1 unless stated otherwise):
Bagon - Naughty (PKRS infected)
Misdreavus - Modest
Rhyhorn - Naughty lvl 27
Charmander - Jolly (with belly drum/rock slide/toxic/flamethrower)
Bagon - Hasty lvl 28
Bagon - Bashful lvl 28
Arcanine - Adamant
Riolu - Modest (endure + quick attack = FEAR haha )
Chansey - Docile
Smeargle - Modest
Horsea - Lonely
Sneasel - Lonely
Mudkip - Jolly
Shroomish - Jolly
Squirtle - Bold
Roselia - Naughty
Nincada - Hardy
Hippopotas - Impish
Tentacool - Adamant
Machop - Adamant
Snorlax - Careful
Phanpy - Hasty lvl 20
Pinsir - Careful lvl 27
Mr. Mime - timid lvl 28
Kecleon - Rash
Gorebyss - Lax lvl 35
Psyduck - Lax lvl 10
Relicanth - Rash lvl 20
Cranidos - Mild
Shellder - Impish (31/31/27/31/26/8)


I really hope you like the offer, and please appreciate just how long it took me to write this out, it means a lot to me. :D Thanks for your time, I hope to trade soon.

PS I am a noob at using this forum, if it's possible to pm me, that may be a good idea also as i may get lost trying to find my way back to this post, although it's unlikely cos i'll be searching VERY hard for it as you can probably tell haha
  #5205    
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:32 PM
DannyB01's Avatar
DannyB01
Shiny Hoarder!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Snowblood View Post
Danny801 is a known scammer. );

Don't trade with him, trade me the Wish Bagon instead. :33

>__>;
<__<;

NO Lady S!!! That's not even FUNNY!!!!!!

...well kinda.

Also i didn't know you had an account on this Mind you i only realised i did when i tried to register and it said the name was already taken haha

Please retract your statement though, i really want this trade! I mean look how much effort i put into that post, it's gotta be worth something

PS watch what you say or i may 'accidentally' make you the most flawed psychic team that's ever been seen hehe
  #5206    
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:34 PM
Lady Snowblood's Avatar
Lady Snowblood
Event collector~
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Astrea Hill
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
You tried to steal my name. ;o

How rude.

You wouldn't.
My hopes of being Psychic Gym leader would be shattered.. );

Very well, I shall retract my statement.

Even though it was high-larious. <_<
__________________
Sinulla on sydämeni♥
I'm free to be free, to be what I be.
  #5207    
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:57 PM
uskelly's Avatar
uskelly
Pokemon Master
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MN
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Can I request the shiny riolu, nidoran, swinub, togepi, igglybuff, and skarmory from your giveaway please? =P
__________________

Please read if you are thinking of tradingHeartGold FCNeed BreedersShop In a Box
  #5208    
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:58 PM
DannyB01's Avatar
DannyB01
Shiny Hoarder!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Snowblood View Post
You tried to steal my name. ;o

How rude.

You wouldn't.
My hopes of being Psychic Gym leader would be shattered.. );

Very well, I shall retract my statement.

Even though it was high-larious. <_<

haha I literally have no idea why you think i tried to steal your name, but i'll go with it :D

Edit: oh no i didn't mean YOUR name, i meant i'd already made an account with the name DannyB01 and found out when i tried to register i'd already made it before.

Edit 2: you didn't actually think that did you? You were having me on again! Shame on you! lol

I'll let you know how the quest for wish bagon goes, i can't imagine anybody turning down 4 NoKs plus 2 other rare events though O.0, let's hope i'm right :D
  #5209    
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:38 PM
bian's Avatar
bian
.............
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: sicret
Gender:
Nature: Naive
Hello umm... ready to trade now? =)
  #5210    
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:43 PM
KODAH's Avatar
KODAH
Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
i have a SPR2010 EVENT PICHU
I WAS LOOKING FOR ANY KIND OF SHAYMIN CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?
__________________
im a supporter who's going to keep my business running. It feels good to be back!!
[friend code: 5172-1247-3324]

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove My Job
My job being, helping everyone to the best of my ability.
  #5211    
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:55 PM
Ballzie's Avatar
Ballzie
Get your hand off my Pokéballs
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballzie View Post
Hey Ginji, I was just wondering if I could get a few shiny pokemon for your weekend giveaway? I never was on when you were online last weekend XP

shiny lapras lv.1 UT *has active pkrs*
shiny skarmory lv.1 UT egg move: brave bird
shiny igglybuff lv.1 UT egg move: wish
shiny swinub lv.1 UT
shiny yanma lv.27-29 UT
Is there anyway that you still have these?
__________________
Heart Gold FC: 1978 2515 9700
Platinum FC: 1076 2625 7540
  #5212    
Old May 31st, 2010, 06:58 PM
g0dofearth
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
hey Ginji i saw on your list that you did not have a PCNYd altaria and i was wondering if you wanted to trade your wish bagon for it?
  #5213    
Old May 31st, 2010, 07:33 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
Hi there Ginji, I believe this is my first post on this site, I've been told you have a wish bagon - and I am desperate to obtain it. I'll trade you anything for it, I'm also very interested in your wish chansey.

I will offer you any 6 (I'm THAT desperate) of the following pokemon, literally ANY 6 for wish bagon, and any 3 for wish chansey or any other wish pokemon you have after that (that includes NoKs!). You have my guarantee on every one of these pokemon, if you're worried look me up on the neoseeker forums, i'm a very active legit checker there and am very clued up about what i'm doing - I have an absolute NO HACKS policy and if you find anything to be the slightest bit sketchy let me know, I will do the same for you.

I'm looking for events that i have and you don't have, I guess you don't collect NoK pokemon? Don't see why they're not allowed to be traded on this forum but whatever, i have arcanine/mew/darkrai/rayquaza so if you're interested pm me, i don't think the mods would have a problem with that

I can offer:
UT wifi gift mew (not susumu), OT: Wi-Fi 11219 lonely Jan 29 2010 good perseverance likes spicy food
UT Rash MYSTRY Mew May 19th 2007 quick to flee
UT Lax 10 ANIV celebi
UT Calm Ageto Celebi
UT Rash Negai Boshi Jirachi a little quick tempered
UT WISHMKR Jirachi Quiet Often Scatters things
UT Mild Saikyou Dragonite Impetuous and Silly
UT Modest Palcity Lucario Often Dozes Off
UT PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy Proud of its power
UT PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy Mischievous
UT TRU Dragonite Mild Capable of taking hits
UT TRU Shaymin Mild Proud of its power
UT TRU Shaymin Timid Alert to sounds
UT TRU Arceus ADAMANT Thoroughly cunning
UT Eigakan Arceus Calm Likes to thrash about
UT US Shiny Milotic VGC09 Loves to eat
UT US Shiny Milotic VGC09 Likes to relax
UT US ALAMOS Darkrai 05318 Modest Mischievous
UT Rash Gamestp Deoxys Good Perseverance
UT Japanese WCS Shiny Eevee January 11th 2010 IVs 27/31/9/16/30/28 (legal.exe has not been updated and this will come up as hacked so i don't guarantee it, although it's hex values, trash bytes etc are fine and I believe it to be legit, i didn't obtain it personally though)

I can also offer these shinies, even though it's an event i'm prepared to throw everything i've got about this (sorry I do not know how to use spoilers):

Shinies I'm offering (lvl 100 EV'd): Flawless Houndoom - Adamant, Early Bird 292/306/136/230/196/289.
IV Bred Tyranitar - adamant, sand stream, 339/403/248/203/216/210.
IV Bred Gengar - serious, levitate, 247/154/156/359/186/319.
IV Bred Lapras - naughty, water absorb, 464/205/188/206/260/156.
IV Bred Garchomp - hardy, sand veil, 420/270/207/196/197/302.
IV Bred Nidoking (31/31/31/31/28/31) - naughty, rivalry, 303/311/190/203/167/269.
IV Bred Gallade - Timid, steadfast, 340/314/164/166/265/210.

The rest of my EV'd are not specifically IV bred, but they're not bad nonetheless and are level 100 and shiny:
Gardevoir
Heracross
Togekiss
Dusknoir
Aggron
Dragonite
Arcanine
Mismagius
Bastiodon
Lucario
Forretress
Rhyperior
Milotic
Yanmega
Bronzong
Magmortar
Feraligatr
Metagross
Absol
Magnezone
Ninetails
Salamence
Vaporeon/Leafeon/Jolteon/Flareon/Glaceon/Umbreon/Espeon
Clefable
Cacturne
Wailord
Typhlosion
Poliwrath
Crobat
Electivire
Starmie
Luxray
Alakazam
Sceptile
Aerodactyl
Charizard
Skarmory
Infernape
Shedinja
Lucario
Pelipper
Scizor
Rotom
Butterfree
Flygon
Spiritomb
Azumarill
Abomasnow
Ursaring
Rapidash
Ampharos
Mamoswine
Venusaur
Ambipom
Meganium
Xatu
Shiftry
Gliscor
I also RNG breed and am in the process of getting a lot more, so if there's something specific you're after i can get it.

I also offer the following legendary shinies (UT unless stated):
EV'd lvl 100 Arceus (From HoO) - Quirky, 399/336/271/248/257/265 'Extreme Killer' moveset.
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Articuno
Zapdos
Uxie
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Manaphy (from ranger egg)
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin

UT shinies I'm offering (lvl 1 unless stated otherwise):
Bagon - Naughty (PKRS infected)
Misdreavus - Modest
Rhyhorn - Naughty lvl 27
Charmander - Jolly (with belly drum/rock slide/toxic/flamethrower)
Bagon - Hasty lvl 28
Bagon - Bashful lvl 28
Arcanine - Adamant
Riolu - Modest (endure + quick attack = FEAR haha )
Chansey - Docile
Smeargle - Modest
Horsea - Lonely
Sneasel - Lonely
Mudkip - Jolly
Shroomish - Jolly
Squirtle - Bold
Roselia - Naughty
Nincada - Hardy
Hippopotas - Impish
Tentacool - Adamant
Machop - Adamant
Snorlax - Careful
Phanpy - Hasty lvl 20
Pinsir - Careful lvl 27
Mr. Mime - timid lvl 28
Kecleon - Rash
Gorebyss - Lax lvl 35
Psyduck - Lax lvl 10
Relicanth - Rash lvl 20
Cranidos - Mild
Shellder - Impish (31/31/27/31/26/8)


I really hope you like the offer, and please appreciate just how long it took me to write this out, it means a lot to me. :D Thanks for your time, I hope to trade soon.

PS I am a noob at using this forum, if it's possible to pm me, that may be a good idea also as i may get lost trying to find my way back to this post, although it's unlikely cos i'll be searching VERY hard for it as you can probably tell haha
lol I'm interested in NoK arcanine/mew/darkrai, UT Rash Negai Boshi Jirachi a little quick tempered and impish shiny Hippopotas
Quote:
Originally Posted by uskelly View Post
Can I request the shiny riolu, nidoran, swinub, togepi, igglybuff, and skarmory from your giveaway please? =P
sure, use my JPN SS fc for shiny riolu and platinum fc for the others
Quote:
Originally Posted by bian View Post
Hello umm... ready to trade now? =)
not til tomorrow "
Quote:
Originally Posted by KODAH View Post
i have a SPR2010 EVENT PICHU
I WAS LOOKING FOR ANY KIND OF SHAYMIN CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?
I already have that one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballzie View Post
Is there anyway that you still have these?
hmmm I still have these:
shiny skarmory lv.1 UT egg move: brave bird
shiny igglybuff lv.1 UT egg move: wish
shiny swinub lv.1 UT

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dofearth View Post
hey Ginji i saw on your list that you did not have a PCNYd altaria and i was wondering if you wanted to trade your wish bagon for it?
I do have it but I found out mine was hacked so im not collecting those PCNY anymore
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #5214    
Old May 31st, 2010, 07:36 PM
g0dofearth
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
well mine has been legit checked so i know for sure its legit srry i just have been looking for a wish bagon for like literally 7 months i hope i'm not bothering you with all these offers =D
  #5215    
Old May 31st, 2010, 07:41 PM
Ballzie's Avatar
Ballzie
Get your hand off my Pokéballs
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post

hmmm I still have these:
shiny skarmory lv.1 UT egg move: brave bird
shiny igglybuff lv.1 UT egg move: wish
shiny swinub lv.1 UT
Cool. When is a good time to trade?
__________________
Heart Gold FC: 1978 2515 9700
Platinum FC: 1076 2625 7540
  #5216    
Old May 31st, 2010, 07:41 PM
DannyB01's Avatar
DannyB01
Shiny Hoarder!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
lol I'm interested in NoK arcanine/mew/darkrai, UT Rash Negai Boshi Jirachi a little quick tempered and impish shiny Hippopotas
You have yourself a deal then my friend Guess there's not much chance i could get wish chansey then?

When can you trade? My fc is 0173 9624 7837, let me know asap I'm about to go offline

Edit: Im going offline for a while, I'll pm you when i get back. Thanks btw, I'm really looking forward to this! :D

Last edited by DannyB01; May 31st, 2010 at 07:47 PM.
  #5217    
Old May 31st, 2010, 07:53 PM
g0dofearth
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
well Ginji do you still have a wish bagon even know your trading one to dannyBO1?
  #5218    
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:53 PM
xxashxx's Avatar
xxashxx
Gotta Catch Em All
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Washington State
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I am on Wi-Fi now if you are ready to trade. I only have 70 minutes before I have to go to sleep. Thanks.
__________________
Diamond FC:
Pearl FC:
Platinum FC:
HeartGold:
White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
Black:
5072 5181 8171

Will update other FC's later.

My Player Thread.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

My Full thread on Pokebeach

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thre...hread-now-open
  #5219    
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:16 PM
gamings's Avatar
gamings
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to gamings
from ur wants i believe i have


TCG Shiny Eevee lv.50 OT WCS ID 01110 w/focus sash (January 12, 2010 to May 30, 2010)

the one with hardy nature right?


i like ur evd

shiny miltank
shiny bronzong
shiny dusknoir

anyway we can work somethin out? also u know the ev spread and nature?
__________________
  #5220    
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:25 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballzie View Post
Cool. When is a good time to trade?
hmm tomorrow afternoon is good for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
You have yourself a deal then my friend Guess there's not much chance i could get wish chansey then?

When can you trade? My fc is 0173 9624 7837, let me know asap I'm about to go offline

Edit: Im going offline for a while, I'll pm you when i get back. Thanks btw, I'm really looking forward to this! :D
hmmm I will throw it in with wish bagon too
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dofearth View Post
well Ginji do you still have a wish bagon even know your trading one to dannyBO1?
yup
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
I am on Wi-Fi now if you are ready to trade. I only have 70 minutes before I have to go to sleep. Thanks.
your best chance to trade with me is on wednesday or saturday "
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #5221    
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:28 PM
xxashxx's Avatar
xxashxx
Gotta Catch Em All
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Washington State
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Are you sure? I can trade now if you can. If not that is fine too. Thanks.
__________________
Diamond FC:
Pearl FC:
Platinum FC:
HeartGold:
White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
Black:
5072 5181 8171

Will update other FC's later.

My Player Thread.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

My Full thread on Pokebeach

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thre...hread-now-open
  #5222    
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:29 PM
gamings's Avatar
gamings
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to gamings
just to let u know if u skipped me i was the last post on previous page so if u didnt see me go look now =p
__________________
  #5223    
Old May 31st, 2010, 11:13 PM
BabyPanda's Avatar
BabyPanda
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
just wondering if anything in my thread interesting you
__________________

my trade thread
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=248809
  #5224    
Old June 1st, 2010, 05:30 AM
g0dofearth
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
ok well if you dont want my PCNYd altaria (legit checked) then i will go on a search for some of the pokemon on your wanted list =D
  #5225    
Old June 1st, 2010, 07:56 AM
blaQk
perfectionist. ♥
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
-UT Naughty Alakazam lv.70 (6/10/07)
-UT Bashful Pikachu lv.70 (5/24/07)
-UT Quiet Blaziken lv.70 (8/23/08)
Interested in these three. The link to my list is in my signature.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:16 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.