• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Maui Islands: The Heroes

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Legend of Maui Islands: The Heroes
(Rated: PG-13)
(In this RP, there are only Pokemon)

Wonder Map:
MAUI2.png

Locations:
1. Siwo Island (Town)
2. Porto Pamblona (Town)
3. Grizel Woods (SouthEast of Pamblona)
4. Purewater Beach (East of Pamblona)
5. Zen Island

Anemos Region - Maui islands Information

"Maui Islands were created by a terrific Volcano eruption, millions of years ago. Trees and grass started growing, wild Pokemon appeared.
A big island close to the volcano which erupted was effected by the explosion. There was a Pokemon Port there, which was almost destroyed by the falling rocks. The Pokemon there found a red coloured gem inside a rock. The other day, after the smoke was gone, red lights appeared in the night sky, and a strange melody could be heard.
The Pokemon of the port assumed something was going on there. So they sent the best of the best exploration teams to find out. Its leader was named Lucario, and his partner Zoruark. The Pokemon from the port gave the red coloured gem they found to them, believing it had something to do with the eruption.
They started their mission, sailing their small ship. After five, tiring hours, it got dark, thunderclouds started to form in the sky. The red lights appeared above Lucario's ship. But the surprize came from underneath them. A huge creature crushed their ship like it was made of plastic. Lucario and Zoruark were sent flying.
The next day, they found themselves in a beach. Somehow, they were alive. It was a miracle, none of them were injured. They decided to explore the place. But the place was a tiny island that had nothing in it, except from some berry trees.
Then, Lucario burried under a palm his goggle glasses, his bandanna, his ribbon, his bracelet, his exploration team's emblem, his diary and the red coloured gem the Pokemon from the port gave him. After that, they just disappeared."

Here comes... Team Charm! ...CRASH

One evening...
Everything was quiet, until two Pokemon showed up in the temple...
".........................."
"Aha! I knew it! It's here I tell you!"
"...Is...this...the place?"
Those two Pokemon were both standing on their own two feet, they both had average and about the same height, and they looked really strong.
The one was a male, and the other one was female. She was excited. She swirled her big, red hair around, showing her happiness. She had big claws, and she was looking vicious.
"Yeah, there's no mistaking it. This is one of the five legendary temples!"
"......"
He looked around, the archs, the rocks, the ceiling, the walls. He knew something was... wrong.
In the center of the temple, there was a big, blue coloured crystal.
"See that crystal over there?! Something is inside it!" The red haired female started walking to the blue crystal.
"NO!"
She looked inside the crystal...
"We finally found it!"
The two heard another voice.
"Wait just a moment!"
"What was that voice?" They looked around in the temple, but no one was there.
"That Symbol is already claimed by US! We're not gonna let you take it!"
"Who's there? Show yourself!"
"You ask to show ourselves? All right!"
Three Pokemon appeared from nowhere. The two Pokemon didn't even move.
"Here comes Team Charm!" screamed the three Pokemon altogether.
The red haired Pokemon smiled...
"A Lopunny, a Gardevoir and a Medicham... Hah. What a joke."
Medicham's face became red.
"Hey! We'll show you who's the joker!" she shouted.
The male Pokemon was staring, calm as always.
"...Do you really think you can take us on?"
"Yes! We are team Charm, we can do anything!" said Lopunny.
"We have no quarrel with you. Move aside."
"Who do you think you are?! We're not just gonna let you take the treasure!" shouted Gardevoir.
"... It can't be helped... Prepare yourself."
Lucario took his usual battle position, and his friend brought her paws on her chest like she was charging.
A weird sound was heard, like something cracked. The two Pokemon's hands were glowing with aura, the male's with blue aura and the female's black aura.
"Wh-what in the world is that, Gardevoir?" asked Medicham.
The mysterious Pokemon laughed. And then, they charged like two fireballs at blinding speed at their opponents, but it suddenly turned white. After two seconds, it became normal again.
"Gah... Luminous Orb! They got away!" His aura settled down, and he looked at his partner.
"But they didn't take the treasure..." her black aura didn't settle down. She charged at the crystal, breaking it into shards. Her aura settled down then. She went to pick the golden artifact that was inside the crystal.
"W-we g-got it..." She swirled her red hair.
"The Golden Symbol... I can feel its aura. It's special... Let's get outta here, before that team shows up again. We'd have to beat them."

Team Charm was running away from the temple, through the jungle. It was almost midnight. After of hours running, they stopped to rest.
"This isn't like us, Lopunny! We don't just give up and run!" said Medicham.
"I know, but they looked so powerful... I felt their power meters away... I really hate to say this, but we were no much for them." replied Lopunny.
Gardevoir was sceptical. Medicham noticed that.
"What's wrong, Gardevoir?"
"This... was no ordinary aura. That power emanating from them... could punch through thick steel!"
Lopunny freaked out. She didn't even want to think about what would have happened if she didn't use that Luminous Orb.
"We have to get out of this junlge, before they find us." said Lopunny and tried to see in the darkness.
"I heard there is a big port in the island south of here, let's go there."

"Porto Pamblona... Where dreams come true!"

Porto Pamblona is a big and quiet port. An unusual combination for a port, but the Pokemon there are good and peaceful, with a few exceptions.
The sea is on the left. The sea here is always calm, the storms are very rare. The pure, crystal-clear waters are said to have healing abilities. Any Pokemon, even Fire-types can swim and play in this water.
Pokemon needed to survive, so they became more and more intelligent over the years. That let them develop communication and many other activities, like us humans. They also developed sailing skills, and they made wooden ships. The abscense of storms made sailing develop much faster.
That's why Porto Pamblona is a "port" and not a "town", because it has ships, in which explorers board and travel to discover more islands. Usually, Exploration Teams gather in this port, either because they came to shop useful items or because they get Missions from the Pokemon Academy.
The Pokemon Academy trains Pokemon so they can be a succesful Exploration Team one day, with knowledge and skill needed to make new discoveries. The training program is harsh and requires discipline. The Master of the Academy is Lucario.

Siwo Island

Siwo Island is a small piece of land, west of Porto Pamblona. There is nothing in it, except for the amazingly beautiful beach, palm trees and pines.
However, it's not a place without history, or without future.

The greatest threat
(Sparkik's story)
Spoiler:

Porto Pamblona
Each time the team is in Porto Pamblona, they can buy 4 things (or services), for each of the players.

Spoiler:

Rules

1. Follow all PC and RP section's rules.
2. No godmodding. Very minor control will be allowed.
3. Use proper grammar and spelling. It's vital.
4. Be active. If you just can't be on for some time, you must inform me by VM/PM
5. If you're bored and want to leave... sent me a message.
6. Don't complain if I don't approve your application, I have my own reasons.
7. There'sa certain order we RP, follow it.
8. No one evolves. (Later)

Characters
(This is also the order the characters will RP, you can control a side character, as long as you represent them well)

1. Pikachu

Nickname: Sparkik (the Black Lightning)
Moves: Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, Agility
Item: Nothing
Condition: Taken by me.

2. Zorua

Nickname: Lily
Moves: ????
Items: ?
Condition: Taken by RainbowMunchies.

3. Porygon
Nickname: Critical
Moves: Conversion, Conversion 2, Sharpen, and Tackle

Item: Oran Berry
Condition: Taken by Blitz.

4. Riolu

Nickname: Roland
Moves: QuickAttack, Endure, Safeguard, BulkUp
Items: Oran Berry
Condition: Taken by GrifSpark.

5. Charmader

Nickname: Pyro
Moves: Slash, Ember, Tackle, Metal Claw
Item: Nothing
Condition: Taken by dajman1996

6. Team Charm (Medicham, Lopunny, Gardevoir)
-side characters-

7. Shop Keepers
-side characters- (Except Kecleon and Kangaskhan)

(We're full)
Spoiler:

Have fun. ^^

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Your Character: Charmander

Background: Pyro is an adventureous Pokemon since his Parents are never around to look after him, all his life he lived in Porto Pamblona and hopes to become an explorer one day to find relics and befriend Pokemon.

Pyro also likes eating berries, he makes his own Berry juice and takes it with him whenever he goes for long trip, the only disadavtage of him is he fighting skills, his family over the many generations have been great and skilled fighters.

Pyro hates any type of evil Pokemon from common theives to Crazy power Pokemon trying to destroy the world although he hasn't come across one yet. He has a phobia of Ghost Pokemon after an attraction called the Haunted House opened around his area, he got lost while trying to follow his brothers and got picked up by Ghastly's and taken to the exit.

Appearance: Pyro is an average sized Charmander who looks like someone not to mess with since his family background, but once they see who he is really he is a very easy looking target. Pyro has a facial scar on his right eye from a fight against a group of Rival Taillows. Pyro usually wears Goggles on his forehead when he goes exploring around outside town.

Moves: Slash, Ember, Tackle and Metal Claw
Items: Oran Berry x3, Pecha Berry x3, Stick x5, Geo pepple x5, Cherri Berry x2, Citrus Berry x1, Red Gummi x4, Warp seed x3, Reviver seed x4, Calcium, Iron, Protien, Tasty Honey, Zinch, Light Chest

Example of RP: Pyro had just finished navigating through the towns cove, he had found a room after climbing the stairs from an angry Kingler who he accidently threw a stick at. After tacking a quick break and eating an Oran berry and drinking some of his homemade Pecha Berry juice he continued up the stairs.

Upstairs he found all the walls being marked in some strange language, he picked up a fragment on the floor and saw a flame marking ingraved on it! "Well just a little fragment won't hurt." He said as he put it in his bag. Pyro also got a few berries and found a strange looking orb "Wow a luminos orb." He gasped as he saw it he quickly sketched it with his goggles still on since it shone so brightly.

When he was about to take it a cry came out "Hey this is our territory! Get your hand off that and hand over all your items to the Taillow bandit group!" Pyro turned around only to see a group of 5 angry Taillows. "Give up all your items." ordered the leader who was stading in front. Pyro protested saying "Hey I found this first so you guys can have the rest. Ok?" The leader laughed and replied "No this is ours we the Taillow Bandit Group have been searching in this Cove for something vaulable for a long time." Charmander tried protesting again "Please I just got less then a quater, I don't want any trouble with you guys my adventure here is done, all the rest is yours just let me leave with the Luminos orb and my other items."

"Looks like trouble found you, Taillows attack!" ordered the leader, Pyro slashed the first one and used his ember to take the other one away but was being pecked by the 3rd one while trying to take on the 4th one, after taking care of the 3rd one he turned around and saw the leader fly up in the air and scratch his right eye, "ARRRRR!" screamed Pyro as he got slashed, "Had enough foolish explorer, and that was just the warning." laughed the leader, Pyro saw his chance, he leaped through the air just in time to grab the Luminos orb and use it against the Bandit group.

"Ohh my head hurts." moaned Pyro as he woke up, another voice replied "Lucky you, wait till mom founds out what happened your so a goner after that little brother."

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Background: Pyro is an adventureous Pokemon since his Parents are never around to look after him, all his life he lived in Porto Pamblona and hopes to become an explorer one day to find relics and befriend Pokemon.

Pyro also likes eating berries, he makes his own Berry juice and takes it with him whenever he goes for long trip, the only disadavtage of him is he fighting skills, his family over the many generations have been great and skilled fighters.

Pyro hates any type of evil Pokemon from common theives to Crazy power Pokemon trying to destroy the world although he hasn't come across one yet. He has a phobia of Ghost Pokemon after an attraction called the Haunted House opened around his area, he got lost while trying to follow his brothers and got picked up by Ghastly's and taken to the exit.

Appearance: Pyro is an average sized Charmander who looks like someone not to mess with since his family background, but once they see who he is really he is a very easy looking target. Pyro has a facial scar on his right eye from a fight against a group of Rival Taillows. Pyro usually wears Goggles on his forehead when he goes exploring around outside town.

Moves: Slash, Ember, Tackle and Metal Claw
Items: Oran Berry x3, Pecha Berry x3, Stick x5, Geo pepple x5, Cherri Berry x2, Citrus Berry x1, Red Gummi x4, Warp seed x3, Reviver seed x4, Calcium, Iron, Protien, Tasty Honey, Zinch, Light Chest

Example of RP: Pyro had just finished navigating through the towns cove, he had found a room after climbing the stairs from an angry Kingler who he accidently threw a stick at. After tacking a quick break and eating an Oran berry and drinking some of his homemade Pecha Berry juice he continued up the stairs.

Upstairs he found all the walls being marked in some strange language, he picked up a fragment on the floor and saw a flame marking ingraved on it! "Well just a little fragment won't hurt." He said as he put it in his bag. Pyro also got a few berries and found a strange looking orb "Wow a luminos orb." He gasped as he saw it he quickly sketched it with his goggles still on since it shone so brightly.

When he was about to take it a cry came out "Hey this is our territory! Get your hand off that and hand over all your items to the Taillow bandit group!" Pyro turned around only to see a group of 5 angry Taillows. "Give up all your items." ordered the leader who was stading in front. Pyro protested saying "Hey I found this first so you guys can have the rest. Ok?" The leader laughed and replied "No this is ours we the Taillow Bandit Group have been searching in this Cove for something vaulable for a long time." Charmander tried protesting again "Please I just got less then a quater, I don't want any trouble with you guys my adventure here is done, all the rest is yours just let me leave with the Luminos orb and my other items."

"Looks like trouble found you, Taillows attack!" ordered the leader, Pyro slashed the first one and used his ember to take the other one away but was being pecked by the 3rd one while trying to take on the 4th one, after taking care of the 3rd one he turned around and saw the leader fly up in the air and scratch his right eye, "ARRRRR!" screamed Pyro as he got slashed, "Had enough foolish explorer, and that was just the warning." laughed the leader, Pyro saw his chance, he leaped through the air just in time to grab the Luminos orb and use it against the Bandit group.

"Ohh my head hurts." moaned Pyro as he woke up, another voice replied "Lucky you, wait till mom founds out what happened your so a goner after that little brother."

First off, I have to highlight your text to read it, because it's white. Just saying.
And I'm sorry I didn't point out that you must choose one of those characters in the thread... -.- Also, Pyro is wearing goggle glasses? Sparkik is too, so that's fail I guess?
Oh yeah: Too many things. We're still starting, remember? (There are no stairs in the roleplay, just normal areas)
Onto the example of RP. Some commas are missing, please try to avoid that. Otherwise, it was pretty good and I started to like the idea of a Charmader.

I need to think about accepting or declining your application, don't get me wrong, k?

PS: About the Kecleon Shop, no, sorry. I'm going to update it, in the thread directly. That goes for the Kangaskhan Store too. ;)

EDIT: You're accepted. :D

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
Made a Minor move change. Swapped BulkUp for DoubleKick to suit Riolu's fighting type.

Your Character: Riolu

Background: Born and raised at Port Pamblona, Rory loves to sail. Rory is technincally an orphan, as the egg he hatched from was found by a Miltank. A while afterwards Rory hatched and was raised by the Pokemon who discovered him. When Rory was young, he started to show an interest in sailing, and it wasn't long before he started to develop those skills. Rory has also learnt some very basic first-aid skills, which is shown in his use of SafeGuard. However, while he has learnt multiple skills to help him through troubles, he lacks the physical strength most Riolu have, meaning he has to suffice as a support unit, providing protection to his friends. But when his friends are in danger he will always fight to the end to protect them. Rory also has a tendancy to blow things way out of proportion, overacting to the tiniest things. Rory is good friends with a local Chatot called Carry, who always sticks with Rory on all his crazy schemes, no matter how ridiculous.

Nickname: Roland (Or Rory for short)

Appearance: Rory is a relatively average looking Riolu, except for is deep, orange eyes rather than the usual red. He also wears an orange bandana around his neck, a habit he's had since he was younger.

Moves: QuickAttack, Endure, Safeguard, DoubleKick

Example of RP:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
So if I choose Zorua, will you assign a moveset for her? Bulbapedia doesn't have any info on her moves, and of course not much is known about her as of now. >w>

On another note, I'd like to reserve Zorua if possible.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
So if I choose Zorua, will you assign a moveset for her? Bulbapedia doesn't have any info on her moves, and of course not much is known about her as of now. >w>

On another note, I'd like to reserve Zorua if possible.

No new moves please. And if you can make an application, then yes you can reserve Zorua.

Hey, I was wondering if I could join? If so, here's my SU.

Your Character: Riolu

Background: Born and raised at Port Pamblona, Rory loves to sail. Rory is technincally an orphan, as the egg he hatched from was found by a Miltank. A while afterwards Rory hatched and was raised by the Pokemon who discovered him. When Rory was young, he started to show an interest in sailing, and it wasn't long before he started to develop those skills. Rory has also learnt some very basic first-aid skills, which is shown in his use of SafeGuard. However, while he has learnt multiple skills to help him through troubles, he lacks the physical strength most Riolu have, meaning he has to suffice as a support unit, providing protection to his friends. But when his friends are in danger he will always fight to the end to protect them. Rory also has a tendancy to blow things way out of proportion, overacting to the tiniest things. Rory is good friends with a local Chatot called Carry, who always sticks with Rory on all his crazy schemes, no matter how ridiculous.

Nickname: Roland (Or Rory for short)

Appearance: Rory is a relatively average looking Riolu, except for is deep, orange eyes rather than the usual red. He also wears an orange bandana around his neck, a habit he's had since he was younger.

Moves: QuickAttack, Endure, Safeguard, BulkUp

Example of RP:
Spoiler:

Excellent! You're in. ^^
I really liked the example of the RP, the background of your character and the idea with the Chatot mate. Well done!

GrifSpark

Years
Yay! I didn't know whether or not I'd be allowed to have Chatot as an extra character, just thought it would make the RP sample more interesting. But I'm glad that I can use the character. Thanks for accepting me.

Also, no-ones posted here for a while, I wonder why...

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
He said Sign ups are closed so I think we can start Rping but I'm just giong to wait until he gives to thumbs up so I can play it safe

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
Yea... sorry this took so long. >>;

Your Character:

Zorua

Background:

Lily was abandoned on the Maui Islands as a freshly-hatched kit, barely able to stand and unable to speak. She was discovered by a young Dugduo, and brought to the attention of those in charge of Porto Pamblona at the time. It was decided that her arrival was very important, due to the lack of any Zorua in the area in the present or past time at that moment, and so she was entrusted to stay at the academy under the watchful eye of the wise Lucario that ran the joint. Despite the Lucario's serious nature, Lily was quite stricken with him, and denied no opportunity to call him "Papa Luke"—a name which he of course detested, and still detests to this day. Nevertheless, she would oftentimes go to great lengths to spend time with him, demanding the seat next to him at dinner, and attempting quite a few times to sneak into his bedchambers (right next door to her own) as a young girl.

Living in the academy, Lily learned much about fighting, and the missions the pokemon went on to aide others. Through this, she developed a great love for helping others. However, her time at the academy has also forced her to sit through telling after retelling of the history of Maui Islands. What caught her attention, and keeps her from dying of boredom each and every time, is the mention of the Zoroark in the tales of the creation. She has often wondered of her heritage, seeing as she was found by the waters, and there is no sign of any other Zorua or Zoroark on the Islands. She has therefore deluded herself (for the most part) into the dream that she is in fact the descendent of the mighty Zoroark whose Exploration Team ventured out onto the fierce waters to discover what the bright lights meant for all of them. She dreams of one day recovering the items Lucario buried so long ago.

Of course, believing to be from such a prestigious lineage, along with the constant training helping her develop strength under the watchful eye of her father/headmaster, has caused Lily to have a bit of a swelled head. She often alienates people with her know-it-all attitude, as she does know much from her time with Lucario, and likes to rub it in other's faces. Lily loves the water, and loves to get her fur wet on hot days. Her sail skills are somewhat okay—she isn't amazing, but she can sail if she needs to. Lily would rather walk around in the water though. She doesn't really have many friends, as the Exploration Teams at the academy were not something she was deemed old or fit enough to be a part of, and so oftentimes potential friends would be taken from her to venture forth into the unknown with their new groups of pals.

Nickname:
Lily

Appearance:
Lily is a light charcoal-grey all over, except for a few key spots—the tip of her hair, her eyebrows, and the bottom of her feet—where she is a deep, crimson red. Her fur is heavy, but she has discovered ways to cut it down, in order to allow better cooling abilities. In this way, she discovered the many hairstyles she can rock, and currently has a duck-butt haircut, charcoal at the bottom and red at the tips. She usually has a grin or smirk on her face, depending on who she's talking to, but no matter what she is usually happy. Around her neck, Lily wears a string on which are hung small shells she's collected while swimming/sailing out to Islands to search for the treasures buried by Lucario.

Moves:

IDK her move-set. Give me moves, and I'll put them here. (just don't wanna Godmod)

Items:

Oran Berry
Oran Berry

Example of RP:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Yea... sorry this took so long. >>;

Your Character:
Zorua

Background:
Lily was abandoned on the Maui Islands as a freshly-hatched kit, barely able to stand and unable to speak. She was discovered by a young Dugduo, and brought to the attention of those in charge of Porto Pamblona at the time. It was decided that her arrival was very important, due to the lack of any Zorua in the area in the present or past time at that moment, and so she was entrusted to stay at the academy under the watchful eye of the wise Lucario that ran the joint. Despite the Lucario's serious nature, Lily was quite stricken with him, and denied no opportunity to call him "Papa Luke"—a name which he of course detested, and still detests to this day. Nevertheless, she would oftentimes go to great lengths to spend time with him, demanding the seat next to him at dinner, and attempting quite a few times to sneak into his bedchambers (right next door to her own) as a young girl.

Living in the academy, Lily learned much about fighting, and the missions the pokemon went on to aide others. Through this, she developed a great love for helping others. However, her time at the academy has also forced her to sit through telling after retelling of the history of Maui Islands. What caught her attention, and keeps her from dying of boredom each and every time, is the mention of the Zoroark in the tales of the creation. She has often wondered of her heritage, seeing as she was found by the waters, and there is no sign of any other Zorua or Zoroark on the Islands. She has therefore deluded herself (for the most part) into the dream that she is in fact the descendent of the mighty Zoroark whose Exploration Team ventured out onto the fierce waters to discover what the bright lights meant for all of them. She dreams of one day recovering the items Lucario buried so long ago.

Of course, believing to be from such a prestigious lineage, along with the constant training helping her develop strength under the watchful eye of her father/headmaster, has caused Lily to have a bit of a swelled head. She often alienates people with her know-it-all attitude, as she does know much from her time with Lucario, and likes to rub it in other's faces. Lily loves the water, and loves to get her fur wet on hot days. Her sail skills are somewhat okay—she isn't amazing, but she can sail if she needs to. Lily would rather walk around in the water though. She doesn't really have many friends, as the Exploration Teams at the academy were not something she was deemed old or fit enough to be a part of, and so oftentimes potential friends would be taken from her to venture forth into the unknown with their new groups of pals.

Nickname:
Lily

Appearance:
Lily is a light charcoal-grey all over, except for a few key spots—the tip of her hair, her eyebrows, and the bottom of her feet—where she is a deep, crimson red. Her fur is heavy, but she has discovered ways to cut it down, in order to allow better cooling abilities. In this way, she discovered the many hairstyles she can rock, and currently has a duck-butt haircut, charcoal at the bottom and red at the tips. She usually has a grin or smirk on her face, depending on who she's talking to, but no matter what she is usually happy. Around her neck, Lily wears a string on which are hung small shells she's collected while swimming/sailing out to Islands to search for the treasures buried by Lucario.

Moves:
IDK her move-set. Give me moves, and I'll put them here. (just don't wanna Godmod)

Items:
Oran Berry
Oran Berry

Example of RP:
Spoiler:

It's awesome! You're in with no doubt. (Also, bear in mind that Zorua's can transform themselves to whatever they want)
I liked how you made an RP sample out of a very simple event. ^^
About the moveset, just make one with the already existing moves.

We only need one more member to start the RP. :D

GrifSpark

Years
No-one's posted here in a while, I just wanna make sure that the whole RPG is still going to happen. I know of too many great RPG's that have died before they have even begun...
just let me know...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
No-one's posted here in a while, I just wanna make sure that the whole RPG is still going to happen. I know of too many great RPG's that have died before they have even begun...
just let me know...

Nope, it's not dead and it won't be. ;) We're just waiting for another person, that's all.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So in order to sign up I need to chose a water starter?

Zorua could have these. Shadow Ball,Quick Attack,Dark Pulse and Agility

As for me.

Your Character: Piplup
Background: Ever sense I was born,I have always wondered what was beyond my home. I have a;ways wanted to explore the lands,but my parents never allowed me to do so. Now that I am older they allow me,but I can't really seem to know where to start.

I have never really understood my powers. What am I capable of? Then I started training by myself. I have learned many fighting techniques, And I am one of the strongest in my family. For a Piplup that is.

I have never liked fighting before,but when my best friend was killed by a Sharpedo attack. I went looking for it. Though I never did find that Sharpedo. I suggest if you push me to fighting. You will wish you hadn't.
Nickname: Icy
Appearance: I am a bigger sized Piplup then most of my friends and family,but I have never really fit in. I have a few friends here and there.
Moves: Whirlpool,Brine,Bubblebeam,Icy Wind.
Items: None.
Example of RP:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
So in order to sign up I need to chose a water starter?

Zorua could have these. Shadow Ball,Quick Attack,Dark Pulse and Agility

As for me.

Your Character: Piplup
Background: Ever sense I was born,I have always wondered what was beyond my home. I have a;ways wanted to explore the lands,but my parents never allowed me to do so. Now that I am older they allow me,but I can't really seem to know where to start.

I have never really understood my powers. What am I capable of? Then I started training by myself. I have learned many fighting techniques, And I am one of the strongest in my family. For a Piplup that is.

I have never liked fighting before,but when my best friend was killed by a Sharpedo attack. I went looking for it. Though I never did find that Sharpedo. I suggest if you push me to fighting. You will wish you hadn't.
Nickname: Icy
Appearance: I am a bigger sized Piplup then most of my friends and family,but I have never really fit in. I have a few friends here and there.
Moves: Whirlpool,Brine,Bubblebeam,Icy Wind.
Items: None.
Example of RP:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I'd be glad if you read the section's and my thread's rules, mate.
I'm gonna need more than that. Declined.

Also adding one more place; for a special guy. :D

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
Yeeay :U, I love being special. I'm going to work super hard on this :>

Your Character: From the ones above, gosh, I guess I get to pick any >:D.
I pick Porygon :3

Background (This is also my RP sample, as I like big stories x3: Has anybody ever heard of the first Porygon that Silph. Co. made? There Alpha version? It's like the first draft of a piece of writing, the first script of a play. Eventually, somebody throws it away.
Project Z, the idea to make an artificial life form started in Saffron city, years before the present. Constructing live matter from binary and light, something that you could touch and feel, and could touch and feel you. That was the utmost goal of the project. Millions in funding and years of dedication by the honored Doctor Zorigath and his team constructed the project. Almost ran Silph Co. out of business and into bankruptcy, thousands almost out of a job, many others laid off and sent back out into Saffron's rough streets. This strain on a world wide company with gobs of reserves of money at it's hands, created a life. The day of his birth, it's holographic body, shimmered with light until his outlines were filled by the most advanced technology. Shimmering light gave way to solid steel.. until a Pokemon finally woke up...

I guess you could say my first thought was a boot up screen. At first I couldn't see anything, but then I saw a number. In a raw computer magnetic ink font, I saw it. Seventeen Percent, dimmed, the first thing I began to know. However, like a good friend, it changed. Eighteen-percent. Hours, Nineteen-percent. Every percent I began to learn a little more. First, it was simple phonics and vowels, arithmetic and grammar, then whole languages and advanced theories. Everything I would need to be a human and more. It wasn't until I finally opened my eyes, or what seemed like my eyes, until I knew. Knew everything, to be exact. But still, nothing at all. Looking back, how weird it would be, to know everything, except know nothing of what you' went to get through it. Dr. Zorigath for example, went to school for ten years to learn what he did, met his first wife, made his best friend, probably had his first drink. Learned how to be an adult. I knew what he knew, but not the experiences. I was an empty brain.

It took months of testing to show them my flaws. I was levitating most of my life. I thought I had feet, but they wouldn't let me use them. They debugged my circuits, ran me through proxy servers and connected me with other hardware, all in a futile effort to fix this one flaw I had, there critical error in my mistake. They made me able to communicate with other Pokemon, through a means of a complex algorithm to make sounds that they could understand. They also made me able to build on my past mistakes, so in essences, they made me whole. I could talk, and I could learn. That's what separates the scientists from the primates after all. But, that's why they didn't want me, because I was me. They didn't want an individual, they wanted a machine.
My critical error lead me to be thrown away, destroyed in a heat compactor.
Nevertheless, I escaped.

I came to a paradise know call my home. The first step, or should I say meters cubed, as I still don't walk, but levitate, towards me home is when my life finally picked up. The ocean was my first love, as one such has many of these in life. I struggled with the comprehension of it's surface, without even knowing it's depth. It looks like a simple, shape. I could calculate it's volume, but could not understand the amount of life in there. The thoughts and emotions of each and every Pokemon. It was like a star, you can see it in the night sky, but is that what it really looks like?

Miles upon miles, I levitated above the water. Maybe it was the first time I had to think since I escaped, knowing that no one was hired to come find me and bring me back.

I escaped the Silph Co. Lab by killing. I mauled innocent scientists to death with my metal appendages, until there weren't anymore. I killed my creator, because he wanted to kill me. I'm not a crazy, as I've never seen guilt in this world yet, nothing to eat away at my mind. I'm not bloodthirsty either. It was life or death, and I was programmed to live. So it was just a matter of execution. Move arm left and 6.33 degrees per millisecond, expect resistance upon impact. I didn't even had to look, my radar did the rest. That was the easiest thing I had to do, and it wasn't even a real fight. Even a kid can kill millions with a gun, and it seemed I was that kid.
I kept going for days. Even though I was living, I was still a computer in essence, I needed electricity, to move, but not to fight. Even though you couldn't break me, i had a formulas to battle. I would get stronger in battle if I won, and shutdown for a allotted amount of time. To raise my so called HP, as it was called in my system, I would need to come into contact with healing components, i.e. a Potion or Oran berry. Simple as that for a battle.

When I saw they Maui Islands on the horizon, it was like my first home. I t was a paradise for something like me. I learned how to be a Pokemon there. I met Pokemon, I always talked a little weird, but I guess I could leave my past beside me.
And how about this weird fact, although I only have records of five years of my life, my RTC shows I've been alive for 25...
How weird is that...

I guess Porto Pamblona is really where dreams come true.. I've been having nightmares though.

Nickname: Introduces itself as Z- 000, but likes to be called Critical by companions.

Appearance:
"Porygon has a pink polyhedral body with a blue stomach, blue triangular prism feet and a blue rectangular prism tail. Porygon has a pink, polyhedral head that ends in a blue beak and has hexagonal eyes. Porygon is made completely out of programming code." (Bulbapedia)
All Porygon's are the same really, all are manufactured, but Z- 000 is different on the inside. I guess I could put more about his personality here.
Z-000 is afraid on the inside, although he doesn't know how to show it. His is an observant personality, he sees what he sees, but will he talk about it? He hasn't yet, but who knows :3. This is the first time I'm using this character, so I get to build on him.
If you've read the book Octavian Nothing, he's kinda like Octavian. 8D

Moves: (Taken from Marriland) Conversion, Conversion 2, Sharpen, and Tackle

Items: One Oran Berry he found floating in the ocean as soon as he came to
Porto Pamblona, kept ever since, he's never had to use it yet. He also has an item from human civilization, a disc he found in his External Data receiver slot, AKA an Upgrade.(Cuz I won't be able to evolve If I don't >:U)

Example of RP: I could give you another one of my stories, but you want something with my character in it, so, I guess that's my background? =P
Oh yeah, Porygon doesn't have a gender.
Because I love representing the genderless parts of this world.
And now you can say, we got one girl, 3 guys...and an it.

Last edited:

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
Hey, nice SU BlitZ. I'm not the owner of this RPG, but I'd accept ya'! I think it'd be nice to have a Porygon in this RPG, as you wouldn't think of finding one were there are no humans.

Thanks, means a lot! ^~^
I don't want to be in-your-face or be a power player in this RP as the only reason I picked Porygon as it's genderless and I've never played a character this rare before :D
BTW, Ray, I suggest you make an OOC thread. Lots of good reasons to. ;D
Plus comments like ours can be put there instead of here, and keep this for Roleplay. :U

Back