• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Nobody really cares there isn't a proper story part. I mean there isn't in loads of games but no one says a thing.
Actually if you looked you'd find out that many people are crying out for a more complex story in Black and White and ongoing generations.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
The game is very good, I really like the storyline, maps, and fakemon. But, ElectricScyther, this is a game not a hack. Hacks are on emulators, and games don't need emulators.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
Nobody really cares there isn't a proper story part. I mean there isn't in loads of games but no one says a thing.
No one says a thing, doesn't mean it doesn't even matter?

The OP could simply say "The same story, you've played over and over again"

Bzhuan

add a g to the end of my name
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2018
Whoa.
This hack s GrEAT! The Fakemon are awesome, and I love the screenshots so far! Nice, and this is probaly my fave hack EVER!!
Not a hack dude, you can't put all of those tiles on a hack.

Nosophoros

I'm eating your cake
Years
Looks fantastic. The Fakemon actually look like they could be real pokemon!
1 question though:

If it isn't a hack then what is it, a cartridge game?

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Guys, it's a game made in RPG Maker XP for the computer so obviously it's going to be an .exe file -_- even says in the forum description that it's not for hacks.
Awesome game you got here, nice graphics. I hope you are to prevail as a good game.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
i love this game and cant wait for it to be released but i was just wondering when we could get another major update.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
Guys, it's a game made in RPG Maker XP for the computer so obviously it's going to be an .exe file -_- even says in the forum description that it's not for hacks.
Awesome game you got here, nice graphics. I hope you are to prevail as a good game.
Oh, wow, guess I missed that part. Still, it's a great GAME, and since I don't have an emulator (as of right now) does that mean I'll still be able to download it?

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
Oh, wow, guess I missed that part. Still, it's a great GAME, and since I don't have an emulator (as of right now) does that mean I'll still be able to download it?
*facepalm*
A game like a PC game... It's not meant for the DS it's for your computer...

Hacks require emulators...

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2010
Oh Soz then i didnt know. But i think it will be great game i think so i like the best starter pokemons :)

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
Uh, if this is a game, not a hack, then how do I download the ones that say "RMXP" in the thread? And how do I play a demo version of them?
Demo for this game is still to come...

Every thread in this section has games, and are as easy as Download, Extracting the zip, and Playing...

Most of them are made in a program called RMXP, you don't have to bother with it to play the game... It's extra information for other developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back