Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Reload this Page DP 180 & DP 181

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old May 16th, 2010 (01:03 PM).
Banned

DP180 - "Ash VS Kenny! Setting Sail for Respective Destinations!!"

DP181 - "Treasure Hunter Buck and Baltoy!"

http://pokeboard.sakura.ne.jp/board/cbbs.cgi?mode=al2&namber=43137&page=20&rev=0&no=3

Ta-ta-ta-da.
Old May 16th, 2010 (02:09 PM).
LuffyxHancock Shipper

I saw that, thanks for posting.
It is intresting how Ash is battling Kenny instead of Dawn.
You'd think Dawn would be the one so she can decide where she should go next.
Next one intrests me the least. Hey who knows, maybe it will turn out to be fun.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old May 16th, 2010 (02:13 PM).
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
To be honest I am not that excited for the Buck episode.

I mean like, the only Stat Battler that was remotely interesting was Riley simply because the writer made Iron Island kind of cool with TG. I mean like yeah the writers adressed Marley's relation to Shaymin, but it till felt a little cop outish. That is just me. Seeing as how Heatran already had an episode, I'm curious to see what is going to happen with this treasure hunt. I mean are they going to do the whole Magma rock thing or what...?

The Kenny episode seems interesting. I mean he was totally shafted in the Grand Festival (BTW seriously why the heck did he need Floatzel >_>?! If anything give it to Ash...). It will be nice to see them have a battle that was not interrupted.
Old May 17th, 2010 (07:50 AM).
Oshawott RULEZ!!! :D

Nature: Brave
we might get to see all of kennys pokemon.
in the buck episode team galatic should appear charon wants the magma stone to revive the team and him as the leader. also jupiter saturn and mars should break out of jail. cant wait
Old May 20th, 2010 (03:14 AM).
Velocity

Nature: Adamant
Here's hoping to see ash and kenny have a full 6 v 6 battle!

CLICK THE POKEMON EGGS PLEASE!

GPXPLUS PARTY PAGE
Old May 20th, 2010 (07:48 AM).
★七色に光る女★

Nature: Hasty
Kenny episode - Thank you for bringing back a character that was basically put on a bus in the Grand Festival. Here's to hope that the episode serves him justice...!

Buck episode - This means that we either won't get any conclusion as to where Pluto went, or he'll show up in the episode. Seriously, the Buck event is not complete without Team Galactic and their haircuts. *_*

Azumi あずみ||:::
deviantart | tumblr | twitter||:::

「我に慢心を捨てろと来たか。||:::
つくづく厚顔なマスターよな!」||:::

Old May 21st, 2010 (09:33 AM).
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Spoiler

Kenny's episode, he challanges Ash over Dawn.
If Ash wins Dawn stays with him.
Don't trust me? Its on the Jappaness website.
Some one translated it in the Pearlshipping forums on Serebii.
The next episode Ash ovbiously wins, cuz Dawns in it.
That or she just decides to stay any ways.
Remind any one of a certian Orange Islands episode?
Looks like Pearlshipping is being developed more and moreXD
I hope Dawn cheers for Ash the entire battle, cuz that'd show Kenny how much she cares for him.
Than that'd kill Penguineshipping.

Old May 22nd, 2010 (07:59 AM).

Thanks for the info pearl shipper 4life now im eager to see kenny get jealous hopefully we'll see a pokemon evolve in this battle maybe gible?
Old May 26th, 2010 (08:21 AM).
It seems you've misplaced your intellect.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by PearlShipper4Life:
Than that'd kill Penguineshipping.
Kill?! That's gonna be a serious shot to the head! ^_^ Much worse than when I double Headsniped these two boosting kids in MW2. Oh yeah, much more epicer! But I'll take those details to the shipping thread.

Oh wait, I know what happens here. Ash wins and they continue as usual next episode. If he lost and Dawn did go with Kenny, the next title would be something else.

No, NO, don't do that! Don't rupture the space-time continuu--

Bad black hole! Bad Schwarzschild!
Old May 26th, 2010 (08:48 AM).
Sadness forever...

Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
You know when I read the summary for the Kenny episode I can't say I wasn't a little disappointed.

I was hoping for Kenny to be going through some kid version existential crisis and truly reconsider contests and maybe just go for badges. I mean it would have been really clutch if Kenny went to Isshu and became Ash's rival. I mean I actually like the boy, it's just that it seems to me his talents reflect more Jun's than Naoshi's. I mean he seems like a capable trainer more than anything.
Old May 26th, 2010 (10:41 AM).
The author riding the raptor.

Nature: Calm
Ok im going blow open shipping for all you young ones now.

The fanbase, i.e You, have forced this war upon yourself, Which is quite apparent. I sense that Nintendo did the small segments with Ash and Misty as a tounge in cheek, just doing it becuase it was cute. It was going to stop there, but nooooooooooo. I sense that the fact Ash has'nt had another Male companion throughout a whole region besides the pint child Max, because it looks attractive to our, theirs, and thens Generation , adding on to fanbase. Having cries of wanting this character back just so she'd be beside Ash to complete all those dreams of another *hint*. That will just have a cry of kawaiis and terror throughout the waves of fans which will make Satoshi luagh upon his wealth.
Old May 26th, 2010 (11:58 AM).
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Eh? I'm a bit confused by what your saying in your sentence there Kipher?
I'm not trying to start any shipping War, least I wasn't trying to. Just saying if Ash wins the battle, which I assume he does than that should be the end of Penguineshipping.

Old May 26th, 2010 (12:30 PM).
The author riding the raptor.

I was enveloping all of Shipping in general in that sentance, I just find it a cuase not worth fighting for. Sooo I was just venting.
Old May 26th, 2010 (02:02 PM).
Sadness forever...

Quote originally posted by Kipher:
I was enveloping all of Shipping in general in that sentance, I just find it a cuase not worth fighting for. Sooo I was just venting.
So we have a shipping debate thread...and you don't vent there...

I mean here is the thing, some people just prefer some characters together. I am a Pokeshipper, but that doesn't mean I engage in Ship to Ship combat. I mean like I just support mine without hating every other girl for not being Misty. You're right that there is no point in fighting, but there is no reason to do it here when we are just discussing two upcoming episodes in which people can discuss shipping.
Old June 2nd, 2010 (03:46 PM).

YES!!! Jasmine is confirmed in this episode!!!!!!!
Old June 2nd, 2010 (07:18 PM).
Sadness forever...

Quote originally posted by chimchar8:
YES!!! Jasmine is confirmed in this episode!!!!!!!
Where is the source for this? It's not that I don't believe you, just have not heard anything about that. Also which one DP 180 or 181?
Old June 3rd, 2010 (01:00 AM). Edited June 3rd, 2010 by Mew~.
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote originally posted by Akio123:
Where is the source for this? It's not that I don't believe you, just have not heard anything about that. Also which one DP 180 or 181?
Heres your proof!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK0082 "A sudden propose!? Satoshi VS Kengo with Hikari on the line!!"
Kengo, who has set his goal to next Grand Festival, was having a special training with Asagi City's Gym Leader Mikan(Jasmine).
After hearing that, Hikari starts to stress about not making her future goal yet.
At that moment, Kengo tells Hikari, "If I beat Satoshi in battle, I would like you to travel with me."
Hikari gets flustered by this sudden request.
Source: http://hideyoshi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1274539655/950
and
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/19406_201006101900.html
So it looks like Dawn may be leaving... I guess some people are gonna be happy about this and most are gonna be sad XD She HAS to stay for the league though!
Im not too excited for jasmine because she seems like a very dull character to me...!
Edit: I found some more info:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK0082
Thanks.
Regrefully though, nothing really new is written.

"If I beat Satoshi in battle, I would like you to travel with me."
Hikari is shaken by Kengo's word.
Satohi VS Kengo, the result of battle is!?
And Hikari's decision is...!?

Satoshi groups, who are in Nagisa city in order to head to Suzuran Island, where Pokemon League is being held, meets Kengo.
Kengo was having contest battle with someone. His opponent was none other than Johto Asagi city's gym leader Mikan! Satoshi groups are surprised by this sudden moment.
After hearing that Kengo is doing a special training so he can challenge next Grand Festival, Hikari starts to think about what she should be doing from now on. After seeing her like that, Kengo suddenly tells her something surprising.
It was that Kengo wants Hikari to travel with him if he beats Satoshi in battle!
With flustered Hikari on the line, Kengo's 'once in a lifetime' battle starts!
The result of battle is!?

Old June 3rd, 2010 (04:05 AM).
Misty Fan Forever

It seems this episode will be really interesting. And Jasmine is going to appear. I wonder what Dawn will do, but she still is in 13th movie, so I don't know what to think about it.
Old June 3rd, 2010 (08:04 AM).
Sadness forever...

I actually read the source in Japanese right before you posted that so I guess you posting it was not really needed...also i saw the preview. It seems a bit arbitrary, but I am happy to see her come back.
Old June 3rd, 2010 (11:18 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote originally posted by Akio123:
I actually read the source in Japanese right before you posted that so I guess you posting it was not really needed...also i saw the preview. It seems a bit arbitrary, but I am happy to see her come back.
Well why did you even say you wanted proof? And you didn't say anything before I posted.
Plus I posted before todays episode even aired LOL So um, yeah... my post was necessary and need since not everyone went magically in time to see the preview of the next episode and the post wasn't just intended for you... XD

Old June 3rd, 2010 (02:47 PM).
Sadness forever...

You don't need to justify yourself...and doesn't that mean that both of your statements contradict each other...

Regardless, I am not as excited as I was before. The episode looks okay at best, so I am not even sure if I want to watch it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links