The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 3rd, 2010, 02:33 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Spoiler:

And what's that about Aizen saying something about eating Ichigo? Oo;

Spoiler:
Well, if you look at his eyes, they are black with white (possibly yellow in the anime) irises. When I first saw it, it reminded me of Hollows, and since Hollows eat souls...

Quote:
Spoiler:
Do you think that Aizen-sama will be able to make the Oken?
Spoiler:
This, I'm not sure about. It depends if he goes STRAIGHT to Soul Society/Karakura Town and then make it (in which case, I think he might) or if he pops by Hueco Mundo to pick up Yammy, in that case, I don't think he will.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 03:17 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Nice zan, Aizen. Illusion, huh? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
You know what I just thought of that would be a funny parody?
Spoiler:
You know how Ulquiorra disintegrated into ashes??? Well I think it would be funny if there was a parody in which he is shown as a pile of ashes making random commentary or something. XD A pile of ashes with googly eyes would be even funnier. XD XD XD

I have another (random) question: What's your favorite Bleach song(s)?
That really made me lol. XD
Favourite Bleach songs? Ermm... from the top off my head right now;
Tabidatsu Kimi E (gotta love that XD), Sakura Biyori, Change, Stay Beautiful (I originally didn't think much of this song but it kinda caught me later on), Life, Life is Like a Boat, Anima Rossa, Houki Boshi.... I like quite a lot of them, actually, so I might have left some out.. And oh, Will of the Heart (OST).

Quote:
I ADORE the second movie. I'll give you all ONE GUESS as to why... XD XD XD
Hitsugaya being the star character. Amirite?

Oh... My zan is coming along beautifully, now I just need to translate the command and the name into Japanese, and I'll post it here~ woo. XD

I still haven't watched this week's anime and haven't read the manga yet.. Internet connection is a bit ****** now. x.x

Last edited by smile!; June 3rd, 2010 at 03:24 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 04:39 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
SHIROCHANRULES (Yes you were right. XD)

Hehe I just watched the new episode today. I know I'm a few days late. LOL I've been caught up with stuff. I'm not gonna go into detail with what I think yet because today's my last day of work (I have a job every Thursday affiliated with my school) and I have to get going now.

But I'll try to get online later... And sorry that I haven't been on as much lately... As I said, I've been sorta preoccupied. Homework and such, ya know? But since the school year is winding down, I'll have more free time soon enough... I am going away (without internet) for a week or so after school ends but I'll let you guys know the specifics later on.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 07:19 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Okay... So... Manga.

Spoiler:
I don't like this. Kubo is fucking up Aizen so much. This is too much already. I don't see how Aizen will be defeated, the way things are going on. If Ichigo is supposed to beat Aizen, pfffffft. He's (I assume) not even on par with his dad. If he got powered up all of a sudden.... I'm gonna ... err..... whatever.

But this is just too... much. x.x

Oh. Aizen grew a long hair.

Hmmmph. I thought when Gin told Ichigo to run, it was because Unohana was showing up. Meh.

And wasn't he just about to kill Ichigo? But then when Aizen asked, he said 'testing his strength'.

I just hope that the Royal Guards, whoever they are, will prove to be much more of a challenge to Aizen.

I don't think Aizen turned into a Hollow... idk, because didn't he once say that 'Do you think I would turn myself into a Hollow?' Well, that, unless Kubo trolls forgets.

Old June 3rd, 2010, 07:37 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Spoiler:
I don't like this. Kubo is fucking up Aizen so much. This is too much already. I don't see how Aizen will be defeated, the way things are going on. If Ichigo is supposed to beat Aizen, pfffffft. He's (I assume) not even on par with his dad. If he got powered up all of a sudden.... I'm gonna ... err..... whatever.
Spoiler:
I really don't want Ichigo to beat Aizen, but really, who is there left? All of the other captains have been caught under Kyouka Suigetsu... Gin, I don't think, can beat Aizen (chances are, he would've been under the hypnosis, too, because if I was Aizen, I wouldn't risk it). Tatsuki, Muzuiro and Keigo are either completely forgotten about (then again, I thought the same about Wonderweiss...) and even if they aren't, there's no way that they're going to be stronger than Urahara, Isshin and Yoruichi.

Unless the Soul King has some bodyguards or something Ichigo is the only one left. Unfortunately.

Quote:
Spoiler:

And wasn't he just about to kill Ichigo? But then when Aizen asked, he said 'testing his strength'.
Spoiler:
Gin is probably scared of Aizen. If Gin told Aizen "oh, I was just about to kill him" Aizen would definitely get mad and might even kill Gin for trying that. Ichigo is important for Aizen, it seems.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 07:45 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
Gin is probably scared of Aizen. If Gin told Aizen "oh, I was just about to kill him" Aizen would definitely get mad and might even kill Gin for trying that. Ichigo is important for Aizen, it seems.
Spoiler:
Scared.... Hurm.. I thought they were getting along fine.

idk why Aizen would get mad at Gin wanting to kill Ichigo, because he said that he would "eat" Ichigo after they came back from SS.

Eat... eat....

You know, Kubo could mean that LITERALLY. Could it be that by eating Ichigo, Aizen would be able to boost his already godmod power? Hmmm...

Old June 3rd, 2010, 07:50 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Scared.... Hurm.. I thought they were getting along fine.

idk why Aizen would get mad at Gin wanting to kill Ichigo, because he said that he would "eat" Ichigo after they came back from SS.

Eat... eat....

You know, Kubo could mean that LITERALLY. Could it be that by eating Ichigo, Aizen would be able to boost his already godmod power? Hmmm...
Spoiler:
"Getting along" with someone doesn't mean you can't be scared of them. It's like a relationship between a Lieutenant and his Captain. They might be best buds, but if the former really pisses off the latter, you can be sure that there might be some blood spilled.

Hmm, he could mean a literal "eating" om nom nom nom nom or maybe he means something like "I'll drain your reiatsu and your powers and whatnot." I wouldn't be surprised if Aizen wanted to take Ichigo's powers, seeing as how Ichigo seems to become stronger at an insane rate, and when Isshin and Gin referred to "only someone in his position would be able to understand him" (or something like that) could be more hints that Ichigo is the only one able to beat him...
DAMNIT I WANT MORE CHAPTERS.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 08:44 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Oh, something I just saw. Aizen (calling you this name sounds weird, with a real Aizen in the story...), your zanpakto..

in bankai, there was a typo: The left sword is held with the left hand. XP

Mmmm, black and white swords? Now I see why Ant said you'd make a good combo with him. XD Weren't his scythes black and white too?

I need someone to translate names... and release phrase for me.... Anyone? >.<

Old June 3rd, 2010, 12:48 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Yeah... I just can't see Ichigo, of all people, beating Aizen-sama... I wish we get to see the - what was it called?- place that Aizen-sama wants to go!

Spoiler:
Haha. Kubo seems very focesed on growing people's hair out when they get stronger or "power-up"! Hehe. Aizen, Ichigo, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra....

...I'll get right to fixing that!

Yeah... I never noticed his swords were black and white until after I attempted to read the entire thing! XD

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; June 3rd, 2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 12:54 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Mmmm, black and white swords? Now I see why Ant said you'd make a good combo with him. XD Weren't his scythes black and white too?
Yup. Though, of course, that's no reason to team up with someone. It would look damn cool though.

Quote:
I'd like to help, but I don't know any Japanese... Sorry. There might be some online sites, though.
Quote:
Yeah... I just can't see Ichigo, of all people, beating Aizen-sama... I wish we get to see the - what was it called?- place that Aizen-sama wants to go!
Soul Society? Karakura? Soul King's Palace?

Quote:
Spoiler:
Haha. Kubo seems very focesed on growing people's hair out when they get stronger or "power-up"! Hehe. Aizen, Ichigo, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra....
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...)
Spoiler:

So Aizen just... grew his hair? Visually, that's it? Why is it that longer hair denotes stronger form? Grimmjow, Aizen, Ichigo, Ulquiorra....
Old June 3rd, 2010, 01:21 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Wooh finally read the chapter C:. Here's my thoughts...

Spoiler:
This chapter was pretty decent. Not as action packed as I hope but still good nonetheless.

Aizen is so evil Dx. How can you turn your back to the hero then tell your subordinate to open the "senki gate" so he can invade the hometown the hero is trying to protect. That's just so evil to me. It also seems Gin isn't really all that faithful to Aizen as I thought and he seems pretty intimidated by Aizen so he follows his commands. I don't blame him especially how powerful Aizen has become.

What is with Aizen wanting to quote eat unquote Ichigo. Gosh, I know Ichigo translates to Strawberry but gosh that's sickening. I don't know if that's in a literal sense but looking at how skinny and malnurished Aizen is I wouldn't be surprised if he really doesn't eat Ichigo...I mean Strawberry for real xD. Now Aizen has long hair...first his hair was pretty geeky with his glasses in the Soul Society Arc, then he slicked it back, and now his hair has grown out...don't know what to say.

It seems like Kubo-sensei is trying to prolong this Aizen fight because after Aizen is defeated that basically the end of Bleach. I just hope Aizen get what's coming to him. I wonder how this is going to turn out though. Isshin, Ichigo, and maybe Orihime, Uryuu, and Chad against Aizen to protect there hometown. Maybe Tatsuki and the others minor characters will get into the mix. Exciting :D

Yep that's my thoughts and reveiw of this chapter :3.

If you read this, don't hate me Sosuke xD and also bringing up Ichigo means Strawberry made me realize Ichigo's head shape and the pattern of his hair reminds me of a strawberry xD. Am I the only one that thinks so :]?

Last edited by Eternal Nightmare; June 3rd, 2010 at 01:30 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 02:43 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Spoiler:
Hmm... "eat" eh? Well he's gotta be called "STRAWBERRY" for some reason. XD LOL I mean his name is phonetically the same as the Japanese word for "strawberry" which is also "ichigo" as well...

OMG I've been growing my hair out for a while... DOES THIS MEAN I WILL BE STRONGER THAN AIZEN?????????? SWEET.

But ya know, I actually had some "ichigo" cake today. XD

Overall I am pretty happy with the chapter's flow, except for the fact that I was kinda hoping for some Gin/Rangiku moments in there...

I wonder what will happen when Ichigo and his dad fight Aizen? (You know, because they both have the same technique, maybe they have some special combo or something...) I really hope Aizen dies. I really do. I despise him. He's horrible.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 08:16 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Spoiler:

Yeah, Soul King's Palace!
I guess it does... Seems like long hair is the new symbol for great power! XD
...And no, you will not become stronger than Aizen-sama! D=<
You're all Aizen-sama-haters! TT~TT

Hey... What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 4th, 2010, 12:31 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
I'd like to help, but I don't know any Japanese... Sorry. There might be some online sites, though.
I'm not even sure whether these online sites are accurate or not... But I guess it doesn't matter huh? XD

Quote:

Aizen will die We could be going back to Hueco Mundo.. I'd like to see what Aizen would be doing in SS first though, and whether Unohana will come or not before going to see the hideous Yammy again though..

Old June 4th, 2010, 03:32 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Spoiler:
Aizen is so evil Dx. How can you turn your back to the hero then tell your subordinate to open the "senki gate" so he can invade the hometown the hero is trying to protect. That's just so evil to me.
Spoiler:
Well, he is a villain... And if he killed off his enemies (seriously, I think they're all alive) and wasn't as overpowering (it seems like he gets a power up every time he is about to die) then he'd be a pretty damn good villain.

Quote:
Spoiler:
It also seems Gin isn't really all that faithful to Aizen as I thought and he seems pretty intimidated by Aizen so he follows his commands. I don't blame him especially how powerful Aizen has become.
Spoiler:
Well, I mean, it's Gin. I suppose we were never meant to think of him as "faithful" to anyone XD.

Quote:
Spoiler:
What is with Aizen wanting to quote eat unquote Ichigo. Gosh, I know Ichigo translates to Strawberry but gosh that's sickening. I don't know if that's in a literal sense but looking at how skinny and malnurished Aizen is I wouldn't be surprised if he really doesn't eat Ichigo...I mean Strawberry for real xD.
Spoiler:
I was just laughing for a good five solid minutes, because of that.

Quote:
Spoiler:
It seems like Kubo-sensei is trying to prolong this Aizen fight because after Aizen is defeated that basically the end of Bleach. I just hope Aizen get what's coming to him. I wonder how this is going to turn out though. Isshin, Ichigo, and maybe Orihime, Uryuu, and Chad against Aizen to protect there hometown. Maybe Tatsuki and the others minor characters will get into the mix. Exciting :D
Spoiler:
Unless it pulls off a Dragonball Z and he has to write more (read: make a new villain) because of how many people want it to be continued...

And here's a thought. Since Ichigo and Isshin are (it seems) going to fight Aizen together, do you think they'll do some kind of Father-Son Kamehameha Getsuga Tenshou? Or maybe everyone will pitch in, like you said, for the Spirit Bomb Super Ultimate Finishing Mega Powerful Attack?

Quote:
Spoiler:
OMG I've been growing my hair out for a while... DOES THIS MEAN I WILL BE STRONGER THAN AIZEN?????????? SWEET.
Spoiler:
OHSHI-

Quote:
Spoiler:
Overall I am pretty happy with the chapter's flow, except for the fact that I was kinda hoping for some Gin/Rangiku moments in there...
Spoiler:
Hmm, yeah, that was surprising. i think maybe if Kubo really wants to finish it before a deadline (say, at the end of this year, which leaves 30 chapters according to my calculations o.o) then he might have last minute, cut out that scene? Especially with how much happened this chapter compared to most chapters of FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

Quote:
You're all Aizen-sama-haters! TT~TT
Well, I actually think he's not so bad. If he was maybe toned down a bit.
Quote:
Spoiler:
We get to see what Unohana's been up to, maybe see what the next plan will be (just Ichigo and Isshin? Will Urahara and Yoruichi be elsewhere? Will someone go to Hueco Mundo to get out Mayuri, Kenpachi, Byakuya, and everyone else? In fact, I think Tatsuki/Keigo/Muzuiro. Imagine if it happened...). And Aizen will go to Soul Society/Hueco Mundo to make the Key/pick up Yammy.
Old June 4th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Route 18
turn up the engine
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Route 18
KEIRI KEIRI KEIRI (I swear if I don't get in I will unleash my Zanpakuto on all yo' asses >:[)
Anyway, I read the last chapter and was somewhat left begging for more. IT WAS ONLY 20-SOMETHING PAGES. Come on. While it did serve its purpose of leaving us on the edge of our seats, it could've had some depth.

Anyway, what I'm worried about is how Bleach is going to turn out after the super-long Arrancar saga. Apparently, Tite Kubo has confirmed that he'll be making a new arc after this saga's over, and that it has something to do with Captain-Commander Yamamoto. According to other people's experiences, another longer arc after the main story was over spelled disaster for the manga, causing many of its fans to leave it. I really hope the same thing doesn't happen with Bleach.
Old June 4th, 2010, 06:23 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer. View Post
KEIRI KEIRI KEIRI (I swear if I don't get in I will unleash my Zanpakuto on all yo' asses >:[)
SOMEONE's eager to join the club... Welcome to the Bleach club! I am I like Pokemon (...) though you may call me Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/ILP/Ilpy/ILPy/Any other nickname you make up.

Quote:
Anyway, I read the last chapter and was somewhat left begging for more. IT WAS ONLY 20-SOMETHING PAGES. Come on. While it did serve its purpose of leaving us on the edge of our seats, it could've had some depth.
Unfortunately, that's the problem with it being a part of Weekly Shonen Jump. It has to have 20 or so pages. At least it's frequent.

Quote:
Anyway, what I'm worried about is how Bleach is going to turn out after the super-long Arrancar saga. Apparently, Tite Kubo has confirmed that he'll be making a new arc after this saga's over, and that it has something to do with Captain-Commander Yamamoto. According to other people's experiences, another longer arc after the main story was over spelled disaster for the manga, causing many of its fans to leave it. I really hope the same thing doesn't happen with Bleach.
Really? Do you have a source for Kubo saying that? I remember hearing somewhere (i don't remember where) that
Spoiler:
Isshin (just in case)
would have a mini-arc after this saga. Maybe it's a flash-back arc, which can focus on both Yamamoto and
Spoiler:
Isshin.
Old June 4th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Route 18
turn up the engine

I heard it from Bleach Wiki. Apparently, it's confirmed that Tite Kubo will be making a new arc in mid-2010. I tried searching for more details, but it appears that they've been removed. Oh, well.

Anyway, I can see that some captain positions are vacant. Is there anything I have to do in order to fill them?
Old June 4th, 2010, 06:44 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
I heard it from Bleach Wiki. Apparently, it's confirmed that Tite Kubo will be making a new arc in mid-2010. I tried searching for more details, but it appears that they've been removed. Oh, well.
Ah, well, i suppose we should take that with a grain of salt, especially with it being removed an all... Oh well, it'd be interesting to see, though.

Quote:
Anyway, I can see that some captain positions are vacant. Is there anything I have to do in order to fill them?
Just your general "be active" and "follow the rules" kinda things.
The earliest non-Zam Captain was Minchan who had, if I counted right, 13 posts over the period of 11 days, 6 hours 27 minutes.

By comparison, I, who is not yet a Captain, has posted 14 times (including this post) over the period of 8 days, 21 hours and 40 minutes.
Eh, I think I'll wait for the 2 and a half days before asking.
Old June 4th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

I've heard about that new arc that Kubo's going to create in 2010! Although, I'll be sad with the lack of Aizen-sama in it... T~T
I'll continue reading the manga... I'm the type of person that starts something and likes to finish it...

And welcome...err...I forgot your username...and I'm not scrolling up because the charger's being a butt and if I move the laptop - even slightly - it'll stop charging... It's kind of ripped at the tip of it and so I have to prop the computer up with something and put pressure on the charger(or hold it in place)...=.=;

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 4th, 2010, 01:03 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Welcome Omer! To become a captain you just have to be active and stuff... LOL

Speaking of open captain spots, I wonder what will happen to the ones in the actual series... XD I've kinda got a feeling that Renji and Ikkaku will decide to stay under their respective captains... And those are the only non-captain bankai users in the gotei 13 right? (Or am I forgetting someone??? And Ichigo doesn't count toward this question since he's not officially in a squad.)

I'm looking forward to the new arc.
Spoiler:
I hope it does have to do with Isshin because his back story is one of the ones I'm most curious about. I mean, we know Yoruichi, Urahara, and Tessai's stories from the Turn Back the Pendulum arc. That also showed us the past of the Vizard Army, and Aizen's group and some of the other characters such as Nanao and Byakuya. I wonder how old Isshin is...? XD XD XD I mean, I wonder if he is really from the soul society and exiled, or if he's like Ichigo and obtained/unlocked his powers by similar means... He looks 40-50-ish and it makes sense because of his children's ages (15 and 11) but if he is from the soul society then he'd be a lot older. It's also making me wonder if he is from soul society and came to the world of the living then does he start to age like a regular person? And how did he even reproduce? I didn't think a gigai could have such functions. LOL But seriously it's only an artificial body... So maybe he really did get his powers similarly to Ichigo? Hard to know at this point but I do certainly hope Kubo-sensei lets us fans know his past!

Sosuke, my laptop has the SAME issue! It's kinda ironic... What I do is tape the charger in place. It... kinda works. Kinda. XD

Oh yeah, and I will surpass Aizen BECAUSE I am an Aizen-hater. XD XD XD
Old June 4th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Speaking of open captain spots, I wonder what will happen to the ones in the actual series... XD I've kinda got a feeling that Renji and Ikkaku will decide to stay under their respective captains... And those are the only non-captain bankai users in the gotei 13 right? (Or am I forgetting someone??? And Ichigo doesn't count toward this question since he's not officially in a squad.)
I think that if Renji beats Byakuya sometime in the near future, he will take a spot. Ikkaku probably won't, either. Ichigo... It depends. If he defeats Aizen, they'll probably make up for him being a Vaizard and whatnot.
Spoiler:
Which then brings up Urahara, Yoruichi and Tessai, and the other Vaizards. I think maybe some of the Vaizards might rejoin, and others won't. And I doubt Urahara/Yoruichi/Tessai will.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to the new arc.
Spoiler:
I hope it does have to do with Isshin because his back story is one of the ones I'm most curious about. I mean, we know Yoruichi, Urahara, and Tessai's stories from the Turn Back the Pendulum arc. That also showed us the past of the Vizard Army, and Aizen's group and some of the other characters such as Nanao and Byakuya. I wonder how old Isshin is...? XD XD XD I mean, I wonder if he is really from the soul society and exiled, or if he's like Ichigo and obtained/unlocked his powers by similar means... He looks 40-50-ish and it makes sense because of his children's ages (15 and 11) but if he is from the soul society then he'd be a lot older. It's also making me wonder if he is from soul society and came to the world of the living then does he start to age like a regular person? And how did he even reproduce? I didn't think a gigai could have such functions. LOL But seriously it's only an artificial body... So maybe he really did get his powers similarly to Ichigo? Hard to know at this point but I do certainly hope Kubo-sensei lets us fans know his past!
Spoiler:
Yeah, Isshin is the only one we haven't seen...
I think he's like a normal Shinigami, where he's physically 40, but spiritually over 9000 years old.
I think he left SS for whatever reasons, got Urahara to make a Gigai, somehow nearly "fused" with it (allowing him to do things like digest, respire, reproduce, etc.) while still being able to leave it etc.

Seeing as how this is my 15th post... Zam, may I pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles and chocolate sauce on the side become the Captain of the 12th Squad?

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); June 4th, 2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old June 4th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Well here are the images of me in my cosplay. Enjoy!
(spoiler tags because they're kinda big)
Spoiler:

Front:

Side:

Back:

I made Tobiume too, but it's only the sealed form. I might take some pics of that later.
That is a really good costume, Min!
The hairbun looks good.
Can't wait to see the Tobiume you made.

Quote:
I a have a few friends that could do translations for you.
Send me a PM with what you need and I'll run it by them.

Quote:
Spoiler:

But ya know, I actually had some "ichigo" cake today. XD
1. I'd probably be the strongest here then. I have pretty long hair. xD

2. My mom is making ichigo pie.

Quote:
Spoiler:
And here's a thought. Since Ichigo and Isshin are (it seems) going to fight Aizen together, do you think they'll do some kind of Father-Son Kamehameha Getsuga Tenshou? Or maybe everyone will pitch in, like you said, for the Spirit Bomb Super Ultimate Finishing Mega Powerful Attack?
Spoiler:
That would be awesome and hilarious at the same time if the did a duel Gentsuga Tensho on Aizen! Whether it finishes him off or not. 8D

Quote:

Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, Omer.
You seem pretty eagar to join. xD
I hope you'll keep up your interest in the club.

I personally have stopped try to think of what will happen next.
Kubo has done some pretty good arse pulls throughout the series.
But if there will be another arc after Aizen's defeat, then I welcome it.

Quote:
Seeing as how this is my 15th post... Zam, may I pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles and chocolate sauce on the side become the Captain of the 12th Squad?
Oh alright...I guess I can trust you to be a good captain. But if I get any complaints about you experimenting on your subordinates, there's gonna be trouble.

Old June 4th, 2010, 03:10 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
That would be awesome and hilarious at the same time if the did a duel Gentsuga Tensho on Aizen! Whether it finishes him off or not. 8D
Spoiler:
Mhm! Though a one-handed Getsuga Tenshou is not nearly as cool as a one-handed Kamehameha.

Quote:
I personally have stopped try to think of what will happen next.
Kubo has done some pretty good arse pulls throughout the series.
But if there will be another arc after Aizen's defeat, then I welcome it.
I enjoy thinking about "what happens next" because it lets me remember all these odd things (like Tatsuki/Keigo/Muzuiro, or Wonderweiss).

Quote:
Oh alright...I guess I can trust you to be a good captain. But if I get any complaints about you experimenting on your subordinates, there's gonna be trouble.
Woo! And I promise I won't experiment much on my subordinates
My next post is my squad page.
Old June 4th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Route 18
turn up the engine

Yay! It feels so exclusive about being a part of this fan club. XD

Anyway, I've seen some discussion about those empty captain spots in the Gotei 13. I agree with most of you that Ikkaku will not leave his squad, but I'm not sure about Renji. I don't remember his explicitly stating that he'll actually forever serve under Captain Kuchiki (correct me if I'm wrong); only that he wishes to surpass him. There's no chance he'll be able to knock Kuchiki from his position as Captain of Squad 6, so I believe that in order to surpass him, he'd probably try to fill in one of the empty captain spots.

Spoiler:
And what was Aizen talking about when he wanted to "eat" Ichigo? That was really creepy. My initial assumption was that, since Aizen had become hollow-like with the eyes and that transformation, he probably had hollow-like tendencies and wanted to try them out on Ichigo.

I'm also wondering how Isshin and Ichigo are going to protect Karakura Town in the Soul Society, as most of the Gotei 13 captains and lieutenants are incapacitated. Are the captains in Hueco Mundo going to come back to help? We haven't seen any signs of them these past few chapters.

Yeah, those are my random thoughts about the course of the manga so far. XD
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here