The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 4th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Sinnoh League Victors season premiere!
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Ooh, Pokemon's back on again. Doesn't seem right without the weekly dub episode :P
Old June 5th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯

Wow, the new opening is short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
Ooh, Pokemon's back on again. Doesn't seem right without the weekly dub episode
Yeah. XD
Old June 5th, 2010, 03:39 AM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

The new opening is love. I still hope that they decide to use a guy and girl singing in their next opening though.

Anyway, the episode was pretty nice. I liked how Team Rocket ended up helping Ash & co., Jenny, and that other guy. Amazing how they decided to throw Team Rocket away with the water and not caring for them. They were blasted off, like, three times in this episode so I'm impressed.
Old June 5th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Drifblim View Post
Wow, the new opening is short.
I know, I've felt like I've been watching the Japanese episodes so much, that the opening compared to the original version seems so short and cut up. ):

The episode overall though was pretty good and a pretty decent one to open up the last DP season. I think what I enjoyed most was Brock actually taking more part in this episode. He actually got more screen time doing something; it was brilliant.
Old June 5th, 2010, 08:42 AM
carmelhadinosaur
Togepi

Oh no, Happiny raising and tossing 100,000 kilos.
Old June 5th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯

Now that I really got to hear the new theme song, I can safely say that it is completely AWESOME. Pretty emotional.

Oh, and the episode was alright too. XD
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Good theme song. Awesome drummer XD

But....
Spoiler:
NONONONONONNONONONONONONO
NO!

This episode is NOT possible! How the hell does Happiny carry all that ice! Water is supposed to drastically increase volume when it freezes too! Pikachu and Pachirisu simply can't use thunderbolt that much! It's like they ate a freaking philosopher stone and they're getting their electrons out of nowhere! And not even Team Rocket should be able to put this much fail in 30 Minutes!

Stephen Hawkings would kill himself if he saw one second of this madness.
Old June 5th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Flare Riqueza
Trainer

Nature: Lonely
I liked it.

I don't like the song in the start, but I like all the legendaries (Rayquaza's anime debut was better though).

Happiny and Monferno!!!

Those two just wrapped it up for me, and I've only seen 7:17 of it so far. Ash and Brock need to use those two more often
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
Good theme song. Awesome drummer XD

But....
Spoiler:
NONONONONONNONONONONONONO
NO!

This episode is NOT possible! How the hell does Happiny carry all that ice! Water is supposed to drastically increase volume when it freezes too! Pikachu and Pachirisu simply can't use thunderbolt that much! It's like they ate a freaking philosopher stone and they're getting their electrons out of nowhere! And not even Team Rocket should be able to put this much fail in 30 Minutes!

Stephen Hawkings would kill himself if he saw one second of this madness.
After seeing the past things Happiny has done in the anime so far, this doesn't surprise me.

When you see this episode you realize, I'm definitely watching Pokémon, because no way are these things possible. ._.
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Decodedd
Number One Rookie !

Nature: Gentle
I like it .
Brock wasn't just there doing nothing , which is a good change of pace .
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Thorns
Trainer

I HATE the new intro. Pokemon + Rock = "A Recipe for Disaster"
Old June 5th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Masquerainisthajam
Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader

Nature: Gentle
This was a pretty interesting episode. I personally liked the intro; it's pretty nice.

Brock goes extra gaga for Officer Jenny...haha. Too bad Happiny couldn't hold off that Metagross while he was falling for her.

I knew Happiny was strong, but carrying that much ice...that's crazy!

Magnezone and Metagross, interesting pair. And TR wanted them to join their cause. You know, that would've been cool...

Pikachu and Pachirisu giving off that much electricity. Kinda like what happened in The Rise of Darkrai.

And Ash pulls out Gible, which uses another failed Draco Meteor, hitting Piplup once again. And while Piplup is running from Magnezone and Metagross, Gible is trying to bite Ash's head off.

Interesting episode. I hope this series would be good.

8.7/10

We can make a Pokémon Concert! All we need is Jigglypuff to sing...wait, that would be a bad idea because we would all fall asleep, Jigglypuff would get mad and then it would draw on all of our faces...yeah, let's not do that!

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old June 6th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Flare Riqueza
Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Lol.

Everybody should know by now that Happiny has the egg move Superpower and Swords Dance, perfect IVs, and Adamant nature (but acts differently because Brock raised it), 252 Atk EVs, and so, is way more powerful than any other member of it's family.

I lol'd when it picked up the lake. I'd seen AdvancedK47's post, so I assumed it'd just carry a big heap. Not a whole lake.

But yeah, Pikachu and Pachirisu weren't right. Kinda screwed it over for me.

And who thinks they should go back to Season 1 Intro, or the Johto League Masters (Season 5, dunno what it's called) Intro? They're the best ones.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here