Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 4th, 2010 (03:29 PM). Edited September 26th, 2011 by I like Pokemon (...).

Welcome to the 12th Division! Here, we are intelligent and powerful!
A few rules before you plan on joining...
1. You must be active. Joining and then not appearing is unforgivable.
2. You must at least have an interest in maths and science. It is the Research and Development Institute after all.
3. You must respect everyone in the club, even outside of the Squad. It's not nice to be mean.
4. PLEASE make your posts legible. If I can barely understand what you are saying, then I will not accept you into the Squad.
5. HAVE FUN!
POSITIONS:

Captain: ~I like Pokemon (...)
Shikai/Bankai

Lieutenant: ~

Third Seat: ~CyberBlaziken
Shikai/Bankai

Fourth Seat: ~
Shikai/Bankai

Fifth Seat: ~
Shikai/Bankai

SURVEY:

1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?

Ones who follow the rules.

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?

It's a very fun place.

3. What do you require of new recruits?

Healthy bodies.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.

Just come.

Battle Data Charts
Spoiler:

Old June 4th, 2010 (03:38 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Manga 406
Spoiler:
Well, I never really that Aizne's full body condom armor was just like cocoon while his body transformed into a beautiful butterfly some weird hollow like thing-y. Ok, now Gin is really being a prick. Ya know, he ain't such hot **** without his bankai. Well I'm just gonna have to watch and see what happens next. Looks like Ichigo and Isshin are going to try to stop them, but they're about the only ones left that can fight Aizen and Gin on par. I'm hoping that Squad 0 comes in.

I'll put a link to your squad page on the first post now, Ant.

Old June 4th, 2010 (04:06 PM).

Quote originally posted by Omer.:
Yay! It feels so exclusive about being a part of this fan club. XD
Trust me, the feeling doesn't die out.

Spoiler:
And what was Aizen talking about when he wanted to "eat" Ichigo? That was really creepy. My initial assumption was that, since Aizen had become hollow-like with the eyes and that transformation, he probably had hollow-like tendencies and wanted to try them out on Ichigo.
Spoiler:
Yeah, that's what it seems like. i suppose we'll just have to wait, though.

Spoiler:
I'm also wondering how Isshin and Ichigo are going to protect Karakura Town in the Soul Society, as most of the Gotei 13 captains and lieutenants are incapacitated. Are the captains in Hueco Mundo going to come back to help? We haven't seen any signs of them these past few chapters.
Spoiler:
I hope we see them, though now that we know that Aizen can beat Urahara, Yoruichi and Isshin WHO STILL NEED TO GO BANKAI DAMNIT, then Mayuri, Kenpachi and Byakuya (especially since the last 2 are probably battle-wounded from the fight with Yammy) don't stand much of a chance.

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Manga 406
Spoiler:
Well, I never really that Aizne's full body condom armor was just like cocoon while his body transformed into a beautiful butterfly some weird hollow like thing-y.
Spoiler:
Haha, that actually works!

Manga 406
Spoiler:
I'm hoping that Squad 0 comes in.
Spoiler:
That'd definitely be interesting to see. What do we know of them, anyway? I know Hikifune who used to be a Captain of Squad 12 (when Hiyori was Lieutenant) was sent there.

I'll put a link to your squad page on the first post now, Ant.
Thanks.
Old June 4th, 2010 (04:27 PM).
turn up the engine
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to s0nido
Manga 406
Spoiler:
Well, I never really that Aizne's full body condom armor was just like cocoon while his body transformed into a beautiful butterfly some weird hollow like thing-y. Ok, now Gin is really being a prick. Ya know, he ain't such hot **** without his bankai. Well I'm just gonna have to watch and see what happens next. Looks like Ichigo and Isshin are going to try to stop them, but they're about the only ones left that can fight Aizen and Gin on par. I'm hoping that Squad 0 comes in.
Spoiler:
Wait, did you just call his armour a condom? XD
Anyway, I agree with you. I've been wondering when the captains would use their Bankais. My friend speculated that they couldn't use their Bankais in Fake Karakura Town because it would destroy the surrounding area. Captain-Commander Yamamoto's Shikai was dangerous enough, so imagine what his Bankai would do. :O

Anyway, I wanted to ask about some translation for a Zanpakuto name. I can see that other people have their Zanpakuto names in Japanese, and I want to do the same, but sadly, I can't speak Japanese. Can anyone help me? :3
Old June 4th, 2010 (04:31 PM).

Spoiler:
Wait, did you just call his armour a condom? XD
Spoiler:
XD Yeah, him, Tousen and Gin are all penis jokes. Tousen looks like a penis in his Vaizard form, Aizen looks like a condom, and Gin's Zanpakutou goes really big and really small really quickly.

Spoiler:
Anyway, I agree with you. I've been wondering when the captains would use their Bankais. My friend speculated that they couldn't use their Bankais in Fake Karakura Town because it would destroy the surrounding area. Captain-Commander Yamamoto's Shikai was dangerous enough, so imagine what his Bankai would do. :O
Spoiler:
Huh, that's definitely an interesting way to look at it. I never thought of it like that... Explains why Yamamoto didn't want to go Bankai, then.

Anyway, I wanted to ask about some translation for a Zanpakuto name. I can see that other people have their Zanpakuto names in Japanese, and I want to do the same, but sadly, I can't speak Japanese. Can anyone help me? :3
Unfortunately, I don't know any Japanese. Though me and Zam both know someone who knows Japanese (we know the same person) who might be able to help.
Old June 4th, 2010 (05:50 PM).
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Spoiler:
XD Yeah, him, Tousen and Gin are all penis jokes. Tousen looks like a penis in his Vaizard form, Aizen looks like a condom, and Gin's Zanpakutou goes really big and really small really quickly.
Wow I never looked at it like that xD. Also
Spoiler:
During Tousens fight againt Komura., it was funny how he had called him ugly. I was seriously laughing out loud. He really had the nerve to call someone else ugly while looking like a disfigured moth or something

I'm also pretty excited about E3 2010 :D the new arcs for Bleach. I'm dying to know Isshins past.

I wanted to ask about some translation for a Zanpakuto name. I can see that other people have their Zanpakuto names in Japanese, and I want to do the same, but sadly, I can't speak Japanese. Can anyone help me? :3
Omg you just reminded me of the fact I still need to finish my bankai D:. With that said welcome to the club n_n.

Also I shall now call ILP....Pokemon-sama or Pokemon-taicho...if you don't mind that is
Old June 4th, 2010 (06:13 PM).
turn up the engine
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to s0nido
Quote originally posted by Eternal Nightmare:
Wow I never looked at it like that xD. Also
Spoiler:
During Tousens fight againt Komura., it was funny how he had called him ugly. I was seriously laughing out loud. He really had the nerve to call someone else ugly while looking like a disfigured moth or something
Spoiler:
I completely agree with you there. It didn't really make any sense at all for Tousen to call Komamura ugly, especially in that form.
Old June 4th, 2010 (11:26 PM). Edited June 5th, 2010 by smile!.

Nature: Modest
Welcome, Omer. =D

I heard it from Bleach Wiki. Apparently, it's confirmed that Tite Kubo will be making a new arc in mid-2010. I tried searching for more details, but it appears that they've been removed. Oh, well.
If it was removed from the Bleach wiki, there's a chance that the info was fake/a mistranslation. Try checking the discussion pages, they usually hold discussions for topics there and usually announce whether an info was fake or not.

I remembered reading somewhere that Kubo would be going to include Isshin, Unohana fighting and the 2 bodies we saw in Mayuri's lab for the upcoming arcs..

Zam: Okay =D And oh, may I secure a place in the 13th Division already? Just a member, or if you want to, a seated officer. plans on becoming a Captain some other day Thanks!

Old June 4th, 2010 (11:46 PM). Edited June 5th, 2010 by minchan.
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Oooh I should work on a squad post... And a banner. I'll work on that now. XD XD XD

edit: I am in the process of making the banner on my laptop. It's about 75% done... but it's 5am and I've been up all night... and I need rest....... so I will finish it later......

edit2:

oh and before I log off, I thought I'd let you guys know that... I have started my new Bleach fanfic! I'm still writing out chapter one but then I will be uploading it when it's done. I'll put it on fanfiction.net and link you to it when it's up.
I decided to do the one about the academy with original characters. Anyway, look forward to it~
Old June 5th, 2010 (01:29 AM).

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I completely agree with you there. It didn't really make any sense at all for Tousen to call Komamura ugly, especially in that form.
Spoiler:
I think the whole point of that scene was for irony.

Also I shall now call ILP....Pokemon-sama or Pokemon-taicho...if you don't mind that is
o.o No one's called me -Sama or -Taicho... You can just stick with Ant/ILP if you want, I'm not bothered with honorifics.

Quote originally posted by smile!:
I remembered reading somewhere that Kubo would be going to include Isshin, Unohana fighting and the 2 bodies we saw in Mayuri's lab for the upcoming arcs..
Oh yeah, those 2 bodies! I forgot about those.
Spoiler:
Okay, chance of plan. Aizen and Gin go to Hueco Mundo to pick up Yammy, who's pwned Kenpachi and Byakuya (bare with me here), Isshin, Ichigo, Urahara and Yoruichi follow soon after, the 2 bodies try and fight Aizen, and are killed easily/beats Gin as well. And then more fighting, and then Soul Society to make the key.

Quote originally posted by minchan:
oh and before I log off, I thought I'd let you guys know that... I have started my new Bleach fanfic! I'm still writing out chapter one but then I will be uploading it when it's done. I'll put it on fanfiction.net and link you to it when it's up.
I decided to do the one about the academy with original characters. Anyway, look forward to it~
Ah, I Bleach fanfic. That'll be interesting to read Zam, I think the fanfic virus spread from SPPF to here.
Old June 5th, 2010 (03:25 AM).
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Really? Because I was thinking that Izuru and Hisagi would become captains. =P I'm not too sure about Hinamori, though... Maybe those positions would just stay open. XD That'd be...weird. >.>

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 5th, 2010 (03:30 AM).

Quote originally posted by Sosuke Aizen:
Really? Because I was thinking that Izuru and Hisagi would become captains. =P I'm not too sure about Hinamori, though... Maybe those positions would just stay open. XD That'd be...weird. >.>
It'd definitely be interesting to see what their Bankais would be like (especially Izuru's). I'm not sure if they would, though.

As for Hinamori... I doubt it. Slight Spoiler, i think:
Spoiler:
Seeing as how she isn't in the best of state, mentally or physically (betrayed by Aizen AND stabbed by Hitsugaya? Bit too much...). At the moment, I don't think she can handle a Captain spot. Especially since when I rewrite Bleach, she'll probably be killed off.
Old June 5th, 2010 (08:04 AM). Edited May 28th, 2011 by smile!.

Oh, I forgot; belated congrats to Ant for becoming a Captain~ =D
Be sure I'll catch up to you soon

Anyway, here's my zan. The names are in English for now, until I get the translation from Zam. :D

Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name; The Gambler (侠客, Kyōkaku)

Type; Kido; multi elemental

Zanpakuto Spirit; A Joker. His face is painted with 4 colours (blue, red, yellow and green) while his nose is usually purple. These 5 colours always change location every time I see him (sometimes red is top left of his face, sometimes it's blue there. His nose, while mostly purple all the time, can also switch places with the other 4 colours.) Despite his appearance, he is rather friendly actually... Though people often misjudge him (with that look, hard not to).

Release Command; Shuffle (切れろ, Kirero)

Shikai Details; When I say the command, my zanpakto glows, and became sorta 'folded' (y'know, like Zommari's zanpakto becoming rolled up, mine is just folded instead) and, pressing them with my hands, they turn into a pack of playing cards, complete from the ace to the joker (14 cards in total). However, instead of the usual hearts/spades/diamonds/clubs, symbols of various elements are etched on the cards instead. There are symbols for water, fire, earth and wind. There is also the Mind element, but it hasn't got a symbol of its own.

The set of element I get every time I use shikai is completely random. (Hence the zanpakto spirit is a Joker) I might get lucky enough to get water-cards against Fire opponents, but I can also be unlucky enough to get the same set of cards against a lightning user.. If I do get that unlucky, I usually try to minimise using the cards or revert to sealed state and resort to abusing Kido spells instead... Hehe (I can't reseal and release again to get different element; once I get that particular element in a battle, it'll stay that way until the battle ends)

Abilities:
The Joker card
The Joker of any element gains me a weapon that corresponds to the element, which is useful in close combats. If I use the Joker, the other playing cards (2 - the Ace) will be disabled, and can only be used again if I stop using the Joker card. Switching between the Joker and the other cards eat quite a lot of time and reiatsu, so I don't really do that much. However, since I prefer long ranged combats, I would almost always use cards from 2 - the Ace.

The weapon themselves cannot spout out random elemental attacks. Like the Fire Joker can't blast fireballs from the tip, it's just that the weapon has infused elements. So, the Wind Joker is a set of fast moving and accurate arrows, the Water Joker is a water trident similar to Nejibana (Kaien's zanpakto), and so on~

The Deuce - The Ace
Cards #2 to the ace are for elemental attacks that require no weapon.. The strength range is in ascending order, #2 Cards being the weakest while the Ace, having the strongest attack power for its corresponding element, is the kind of card I'd consider a 'trump card'.

I should also mention that even cards [2, 4, 6, 8, 10] are direct attacks, (like Earth Card #2 shoots out small bursts of stones), odd cards [3, 5, 7, 9] are supportive or traps (e.g Wind Card #7 is a shield of fast-moving current of air), while the Jack is a combination of both direct damage and trap/supportive (the Jack of Water creates a maelstrom that shreds enemies apart, but heals teammates). I can only use one card at a time.

Finally, the Queen, King and Ace. Each three cards have different effects:
-The Queen enables me to combine cards... from the deuce to the Jack. I can combine two, three, half, or all of them. She also boosts the powers of each card by threefold. The Queen is useful for fighting a really large horde of enemy.
-The King causes the elements to manifest themselves in a visible form. The Wind takes the form of a dragon, the Fire takes the form of a phoenix, the Water takes the form of a maiden and finally, the Earth takes the form of a rock giant. The King is usually used to fight a very strong opponent.
-The Ace is the ultimate attack form of each element, used to fight a huge crowd of strong foes. (Imagine Fiendfyre from Harry Potter for an example of the Fire Ace)

Due to the strength of these 3 cards, I can only use one of them with each release. After the use, my shikai will automatically revert back to its sealed state. I rarely use these 3 cards though.

Additional element:
Right.. About the five elements. Mind is actually a hidden element; i.e anytime I use any element, Mind can bring about the 'side component' from the original element. For example, Wind causes static electricity (lightning), Earth can generate poison, Water could be changed to Ice, you get it. However, activating and attaching Mind to the elements eat quite a lot of reiatsu, and I generally prefer Kido than doing that. (Cards with Mind element attached has a purple edge) If I activate Mind, I can choose to attack with the original element alone or infusing it with Mind - though as I've said, I'd probably never use it. Activating it alone burns a huge amount of reiatsu, not to mention using it.

Bankai Name; Joker's Grin (冗談人の笑顔, Joudanjin no Egao)

Bankai release phrase; Reshuffle (切り直す, Kirinaosu) [apart from the usual shouting 'BANKAI!!!!!1' like a maniac, XD]

Bankai Details; My bankai is relatively simple. All of the restrictions I had in shikai is lifted. In other words, instead of random elements, I get to choose which card I want to use. Instead of only one set of card, I can freely switch between sets, or even have 4 rows of cards active at the same time (though if I do so, they could hinder my vision). I can now freely combine cards without the Queen, so now the Queen gets a new ability: it enables me to cross cards between elements instead. This can sometimes be redundant (e.g when Fire is combined with Water, they cancel each other out) so I must plan the usage carefully. Also, in bankai, the Queen cards boost each card's power up to sixfold. Joker Cards can be combined with other cards too, so now I can have a fireball-blasting sword :D And of course, I can use the King and the Ace anytime, without reverting back to sealed state. (They STILL burn a lot of reiatsu though.)

Also, in Bankai state, the additional Mind element is automatically implanted onto each element (without the reiatsu-consumption drawback), so I would get more attack types.

Anything Else; I feel like I should explain my appearance.. Whenever released, the cards will surround me (levitating, of course) in one line, around the level of my... shoulder, in the order starting with the Joker, then the Deuce to the Ace. Obviously, they cannot be touched by others, and attacks cannot harm them. The cards, like, follow me throughout the battle until I reseal them.

In shikai, the back of the cards are coloured according to their elements.
In bankai, the back of the cards comprise of all 4 colours. With a purple edge.

Oh. The release sequence in the shikai details is the 'flashy' kind of release. XD I can still release it quicker, by just saying the command, the blade, guard and hilt dissolves, turning into cards.

There... So, thoughts? Too powerful, or fine? If it's the former, then I guess I'll have to use my original Zanpakto idea...

Old June 5th, 2010 (08:30 AM).
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Omg smile that Zanpakuto of yours is pure creative genius. Man, that is just pure awesome. I don't think it overpowered...seems just a bought right in power if you ask me. One question though:

Spoiler:
Can your cards get knocked out of your hand and if so what happens?

I'm interested to see this form as a picture. Hopefully he won't look as horrible as the Joker from Batman Dx

@ILP- fine I shall just call you ILP x3. Hmm, I wonder if I can be a captain nowz <_< >_>.
Old June 5th, 2010 (08:44 AM). Edited June 5th, 2010 by smile!.

Can your cards get knocked out of your hand and if so what happens?

I'm interested to see this form as a picture. Hopefully he won't look as horrible as the Joker from Batman Dx

@ILP- fine I shall just call you ILP x3. Hmm, I wonder if I can be a captain nowz <_< .
Ermm... Actually, after I release, they automatically 'fly' up around me, and if I want to use a card, I'd just point at it and whatever attack/trap they have in them just gets unleashed... from my hands, you know. So I don't need to hold a card. Hehe Even if I hold them, the moment after that, they turn immediately into attacks, so... yeah. XD;

But, even if they DO get knocked out of my hand, they would simply vanish and reappear on their original position, levitating around... I guess.

I haven't got a picture of this joker though. I just... visually imagine it. XD;

Why can't you be a captain? o.o I think you've been a member here longer than me, lol.
Oh, have you posted your zanpakto? I didn't see a link on the front page.

Old June 5th, 2010 (09:19 AM). Edited June 5th, 2010 by Eternal Nightmare.
Stunningly Handsome
Silver Tier

Oh...interesting concept and yes I have posted my sealed sword form, spirit form and, shikai forms somewhere in this club.

I shall go find them for you n_n.

Edit: Here they are. There some stuff I think needs some revising but meh...enjoy

Spirit Form

Spoiler:

First off...no this is not a girl. He's a young fox boy with the power of fire. I couldn't think of what to color his kimono so I just left it uncolored which made me forget to color his paw.
Sealed

Spoiler:

Its not that long because I wanted to go with the short sword idea to reflect how it spirit form. The hilt is supposed to be in the shape of fire but I think I screwed that up xD.
Shikai

Not much has changed from its unreleased form excpet for a few noticable details. I had to redraw the sword again and it still isn't straight D:.

Spoiler:

Release Command: Yakimasu Zenbu (Burn Everything)
As you can see the the sword now glows a reddish orange, the same color as the spirits hair, and flames erupt from the fire shaped hilt. At the end is also a fox tail with a ball on the end. The ball stores massive amounts of fire and small bits of the flames are use in shikai stage. The full amount can only be released in bankai form .

Attacks include Lava Stream, Inferno Blast, Heat Cannon, and Meteor Shower. Of course all of them pertain to fire. Keep a look out for the bankai n_n.

Oh here is a spoiler pertaining to my bankai so read if you want
Spoiler:
As you can see in the shikai form, the flames are brightish orange. I wonder if that same color will be constant for the bankai. Take a guess if you want
I didn't give much of a discription of the attacks and I had also thought of more attacks :3. I still have draw and get my bankai up.
Old June 5th, 2010 (10:26 AM). Edited June 5th, 2010 by Zameric.
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Ah, I Bleach fanfic. That'll be interesting to read Zam, I think the fanfic virus spread from SPPF to here.
Ahahaha, sure seems like it.
You must be the carrier though. xD

Zam: Okay =D And oh, may I secure a place in the 13th Division already? Just a member, or if you want to, a seated officer. plans on becoming a Captain some other day Thanks!
Well for now, I'll let you pick a seated position of anything below captain.
I'm sure you'll be able to work up to captain pretty soon though.

Anyway, here's my zan. The names are in English for now, until I get the translation from Zam. :D

Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name; The Gambler

Zanpakuto Spirit; A Joker. His face is painted with 4 colours (blue, red, yellow and green) while his nose is usually purple. These 5 colours always change location every time I see him (sometimes red is top left of his face, sometimes it's blue there. His nose, while mostly purple all the time, can also switch places with the other 4 colours.) Despite his appearance, he is rather friendly actually... Though people often misjudge him (with that look, hard not to).

Release Command; Shuffle

Shikai Details; When I say the command, my zanpakto glows, and became sorta 'folded' (y'know, like Zommari's zanpakto becoming rolled up, mine is just folded instead) and, pressing them with my hands, they turn into a pack of playing cards, complete from the ace to the joker (14 cards in total). However, instead of the usual hearts/spades/diamonds/clubs, symbols of various elements are etched on the cards instead. There are symbols for water, fire, earth and wind. There is also the Mind element, but it hasn't got a symbol of its own.

The set of element I get every time I use shikai is completely random. (Hence the zanpakto spirit is a Joker) I might get lucky enough to get water-cards against Fire opponents, but I can also be unlucky enough to get the same set of cards against a lightning user.. If I do get that unlucky, I usually try to minimise using the cards or revert to sealed state and resort to abusing Kido spells instead... Hehe (I can't reseal and release again to get different element; once I get that particular element in a battle, it'll stay that way until the battle ends)

Abilities:
The Joker card
The Joker of any element gains me a weapon that corresponds to the element, which is useful in close combats. If I use the Joker, the other playing cards (2 - the Ace) will be disabled, and can only be used again if I stop using the Joker card. Switching between the Joker and the other cards eat quite a lot of time and reiatsu, so I don't really do that much. However, since I prefer long ranged combats, I would almost always use cards from 2 - the Ace.

The weapon themselves cannot spout out random elemental attacks. Like the Fire Joker can't blast fireballs from the tip, it's just that the weapon has infused elements. So, the Wind Joker is a set of fast moving and accurate arrows, the Water Joker is a water trident similar to Nejibana (Kaien's zanpakto), and so on~

The Deuce - The Ace
Cards #2 to the ace are for elemental attacks that require no weapon.. The strength range is in ascending order, #2 Cards being the weakest while the Ace, having the strongest attack power for its corresponding element, is the kind of card I'd consider a 'trump card'.

I should also mention that even cards [2, 4, 6, 8, 10] are direct attacks, (like Earth Card #2 shoots out small bursts of stones), odd cards [3, 5, 7, 9] are supportive or traps (e.g Wind Card #7 is a shield of fast-moving current of air), while the Jack is a combination of both direct damage and trap/supportive (the Jack of Water creates a maelstrom that shreds enemies apart, but heals teammates). I can only use one card at a time.

-The Queen enables me to combine cards... from the deuce to the Jack. I can combine two, three, half, or all of them. She also boosts the powers of each card by threefold. The Queen is useful for fighting a really large horde of enemy.
-The King causes the elements to manifest themselves in a visible form. The Wind takes the form of a dragon, the Fire takes the form of a phoenix, the Water takes the form of a maiden and finally, the Earth takes the form of a rock giant. The King is usually used to fight a very strong opponent.
-The Ace is the ultimate attack form of each element, used to fight a huge crowd of strong foes. (Imagine Fiendfyre from Harry Potter for an example of the Fire Ace)

Due to the strength of these 3 cards, I can only use one of them with each release. After the use, my shikai will automatically revert back to its sealed state. I rarely use these 3 cards though.

Additional element:
Right.. About the five elements. Mind is actually a hidden element; i.e anytime I use any element, Mind can bring about the 'side component' from the original element. For example, Wind causes static electricity (lightning), Earth can generate poison, Water could be changed to Ice, you get it. However, activating and attaching Mind to the elements eat quite a lot of reiatsu, and I generally prefer Kido than doing that. (Cards with Mind element attached has a purple edge) If I activate Mind, I can choose to attack with the original element alone or infusing it with Mind - though as I've said, I'd probably never use it. Activating it alone burns a huge amount of reiatsu, not to mention using it.

Bankai Name; Joker's Grin

Bankai Details; My bankai is relatively simple. All of the restrictions I had in shikai is lifted. In other words, instead of random elements, I get to choose which card I want to use. Instead of only one set of card, I can freely switch between sets. I can now freely combine cards without the Queen, so now the Queen gets a new ability: it enables me to cross cards between elements instead. This can sometimes be redundant (e.g when Fire is combined with Water, they cancel each other out) so I must plan the usage carefully. Joker Cards can be combined with other cards too, so now I can have a fireball-blasting sword :D And of course, I can use the King and the Ace anytime, without reverting back to sealed state. (They STILL burn a lot of reiatsu though.)

Also, in Bankai state, the additional Mind element is automatically implanted onto each element (without the reiatsu-consumption drawback), so I would get more attack types.

Anything Else; I feel like I should explain my appearance.. Whenever released, the cards will surround me (levitating, of course) in one line, around the level of my... shoulder, in the order starting with the Joker, then the Deuce to the Ace. Obviously, they cannot be touched by others, and attacks cannot harm them. The cards, like, follow me throughout the battle until I reseal them.

There... So, thoughts? Too powerful, or fine? If it's the former, then I guess I'll have to use my original Zanpakto idea...
Well, this is probably the most unique zanpakuto I have ever seen.
I think if Keiri saw your zan's spirit form, he'd be anooyed just by the way he looks.
Keiri can be insensitive sometimes though, so don't mind him much. xD
I'll go make a link to your zan descriptions on the first post.

I didn't give much of a discription of the attacks and I had also thought of more attacks :3. I still have draw and get my bankai up.
Well once you get your bankai worked out, I'd like you post everything one post using the form on the first post.

Old June 5th, 2010 (11:03 AM).

Oh, I forgot; belated congrats to Ant for becoming a Captain~ =D
Be sure I'll catch up to you soon
Thanks! But I'm an experienced Captain, like Zam.

Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name; The Gambler

Release Command; Shuffle

Abilities:
The Joker card

The Deuce - The Ace

Additional element:

Bankai Name; Joker's Grin

Bankai Details; My bankai is relatively simple. All of the restrictions I had in shikai is lifted. In other words, instead of random elements, I get to choose which card I want to use. Instead of only one set of card, I can freely switch between sets. I can now freely combine cards without the Queen, so now the Queen gets a new ability: it enables me to cross cards between elements instead. This can sometimes be redundant (e.g when Fire is combined with Water, they cancel each other out) so I must plan the usage carefully. Joker Cards can be combined with other cards too, so now I can have a fireball-blasting sword :D And of course, I can use the King and the Ace anytime, without reverting back to sealed state. (They STILL burn a lot of reiatsu though.)

Wow, that is just awesome. Definitely, like Zam said, one of the most unique Zanapkutou I've seen. I don't think I'll look at a deck of cards normally. Fights with/Against you sure will be unpredictable.

Ahahaha, sure seems like it.
You must be the carrier though. xD
But... But... But... I didn't write any fanfic! I reviewed them all and helped some with grammar and stuff...
Old June 5th, 2010 (12:25 PM).
Aizen

Haha. That's a great zanpakuto! I'm jealous.

Right now...I'm trying to imagine floating cards in the middle of a battle field. Xx;

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 5th, 2010 (01:18 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I don't want Momo to die...

One would need to achieve bankai to become a captain right? In that case, I wonder if Kira and Hisagi could really pull it off... Even though they're obviously gifted, we know that (continued in spoiler)
Spoiler:
Hisagi doesn't like to use his zanpakuto Kazeshini in its released form. Also, Kira seems a bit too... depressed to be a captain... As referenced when Kira talks about the Marigold (squad 3's emblem) and his own zanpakuto, Wabisuke... Despair. Yeah... I just don't think they're really "captain material" but like I've said before, I'm often wrong about this stuff. XD

And in other news, I got the rope for my waraji for my cosplay today. I'm gonna start working on it now.

After that, I'll upload pics of them finished, and work more on the banner.
Old June 5th, 2010 (01:39 PM).

One would need to achieve bankai to become a captain right?
Well, to become a Captain you have to, I believe, either kill the previous Captain (which is how Kenpachi did it, so he doesn't need a Bankai) or be suggested/approved by a majority of the Captains. I'm not sure if it is stated that you have to have a Bankai. Someone could find out, though?

In that case, I wonder if Kira and Hisagi could really pull it off... Even though they're obviously gifted, we know that (continued in spoiler)
Spoiler:
Hisagi doesn't like to use his zanpakuto Kazeshini in its released form. Also, Kira seems a bit too... depressed to be a captain... As referenced when Kira talks about the Marigold (squad 3's emblem) and his own zanpakuto, Wabisuke... Despair. Yeah... I just don't think they're really "captain material" but like I've said before, I'm often wrong about this stuff. XD
Spoiler:
Hisagi, while it's true he doesn't like his release form, could alternatively like his Bankai (if he gets one). Izuru... An "Eeyore" Captain XD.

And in other news, I got the rope for my waraji for my cosplay today. I'm gonna start working on it now.

After that, I'll upload pics of them finished, and work more on the banner.
Nice, can't wait to see them.
Old June 5th, 2010 (02:40 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Well actually I remember there's three ways to become captain... But one way, which is killing the previous captain, isn't really helpful in "filling empty captain seats" because it would keep the total captain count the same...

So it's the captain exam which requires bankai or the reccomendations, where 6 captains must specifically recommend you, and at least 3 of the rest must approve... But that way I just mentioned may or may not require bankai... But you know, Zaraki is the only one who doesn't have bankai... Yeah...

And I'm about 1/4 the way through the first waraji sandal. takes a while. XD
Old June 5th, 2010 (02:43 PM).
Aizen

I can't wait to see the costume!
...Speaking of captains... Which captain do you like the most(including former captains and captains in filler arcs)?

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 5th, 2010 (02:44 PM). Edited June 5th, 2010 by I like Pokemon (...).

Well actually I remember there's three ways to become captain... But one way, which is killing the previous captain, isn't really helpful in "filling empty captain seats" because it would keep the total captain count the same...
Spoiler:
Well Hisagi DID kill Tousen, right? He may have unknowingly allowed himself an opportunity to become a Captain. Whether he takes it or not, is another question.

So it's the captain exam which requires bankai or the reccomendations, where 6 captains must specifically recommend you, and at least 3 of the rest must approve... But that way I just mentioned may or may not require bankai...
That's 2, where's the third? Unless I misunderstood/cannot count to 3.

But you know, Zaraki is the only one who doesn't have bankai... Yeah...
He isn't?

I like Mayuri and Urahara. Also Kenpachi. He's walking badass..
Old June 5th, 2010 (03:39 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Everyone knows Urahara was a former captain. It was revealed during the soul society arc. No need for spoiler tags I don't think. (He was also shown in the 12th squad version of Houkiboshi as a captain...)

Tosen already defected so it probably doesn't count...

Anyway my favorite captain as you all know is SHIRO-CHAN!!!

But I have some other favorites. Here's a list of the current top captains on my list. (The content and order tends to change over time though. lol)

Toshiro Hitsugaya
Kensei Muguruma
Kisuke Urahara
Seigen Suzunami
Yoruichi Shihoin
Shinji Hirako
Shusuke Amagai
Isshin Kurosaki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Jushiro Ukitake
Shunsui Kyoraku

Umm yeah. I know it's almost all of them. XD

Anyway Amagai isn't in spoilers because he's in the next episode and his name is in the arc title. Plus we've already talked about that arc outside of spoilers... And I mean come on. It's the next episode anyway.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)