• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: 2nd HOTY of WAH - Pokémon Never B&W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystery100

Pokemon Hacker
Years
good, good. And does anyone have a clue when the ENG version will come out? Because I have a feeling the Lake of Fire mine thing will be a little confusing in a different language for me. And can anyone help me in the Arnica Forest heading back to Peace City? It's either impossible, or I've had a number of glitches.

Mystery100

Pokemon Hacker
Years
@Binary
orly? Where can I get it? And another thing, I used Walk through Walls to get out of the forest, so I forget, where do I go? Who texted me when I came out of the first Gym? I'm rly confused. But my main goal is to get the ENG Beta for THIS version. Thx again.

Mystery100

Pokemon Hacker
Years
Is there any way we can keep in touch with the updates of this thread? Like by email, chat, or something? Bcos nobody is replying to me, and I'm getting anxious...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 16, 2010
I'd love to play the updated version of this, but the WaH site still has the old version whenever I try to download.

Smarties

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2010
It seems nothing's wrong with this hack. You presented it wonderfully which is very important. :>

I totally love your graphics even though you really changed it all. : 3

Anyway, Good luck and I'm hoping to see more and hoping to play the updated version too!

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2010
I would love if the English was better, but I can't complain much when a hack is this good.

If you'd like, I could edit in some better grammar and all for you.

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
Hello,
I'm not sure if this is really the right place to ask, but..

I've recently earned the first badge. Now I have to go back to Peace City.
Because I didn't find another way, I assume I have to get through arnica forest, but I don't seem to find a way back through it..
Either there are some trees in my way or the "portals" don't work..

I'd like this hack really much and I hope I might get further than that...

Years
This is a pretty fun hack. And good job with the english - it may be a little fuzzy in some places, but to be able to translate an entire game seems like it would be really hard work, and I know I couldn't do better. Keep up the good work!

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
It will only let me download the spanish version, and I can only understand two languages: english and engrish, and that's the problem, it does not have the english version posted, worse, you can't patch a spanish hack on an english rom, or vice versa, as it turns the screen completely black on loading the emulator

LOL... pokemon black and white just were announced in japan.... 0_0... do you have ESP...

Actually no, this hack was in production months before we saw the first Gen 5 Pokemon, in fact, this was made before HG/SS were even released in Japan
:( Why are the best looking hacks in other languages? Your tiles are FANTASTIC.

That's the thing, Spanish hackers hack Ruby, while english hackers hack FireRed, and I never even liked FR/LG (they were too much like the original R/B/Y, HG/SS was a diffrent story, as they were not just remakes, they were a whole new adventure, well, almost) and there's another problem, well, just read my sig, While I have no problem with 3rd gen hacking, it's just that, THEY'RE ALL FIRERED AND NOT THE TITILUAR 3RD GEN GAMES OF R/S/E!!!

And another thing is that the states and the UK have no hacking websites for Pokemon, we only have the (very small) PHO, and we have the Pokecommunity Forums, that's all we have in english, everything else is a spanish inquisition

*suprising sound with guys in red clothes entering the room* NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Uh, I was not talking about you, I was talking about WaH!

Spanish Inquisition: CURSES!!!!!

Quick question: Is there an English version of this updated version? Thanks.

No unfortunatly, then again, neither does Naranja, and that is because it was never finished

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I'm sorry to say this, but this Hack is quit. Dante has retired from hacking.
I would take his place if I knew scripting more, (As I still have to practice it.)
but that's the future.
And it doesn't matter about the language of a Hack, because that's what translators are for. And that - includes me.

Mystery100

Pokemon Hacker
Years
I'm sorry to say this, but this Hack is quit. Dante has retired from hacking.
I would take his place if I knew scripting more, (As I still have to practice it.)
but that's the future.
And it doesn't matter about the language of a Hack, because that's what translators are for. And that - includes me.

Well, if Dante has quit, why did he, (or whoever), make this thread and update the game so soon in the first place? Not making much sense to me...

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Well, it says in his user-title that he has retired from rom-hacking.
What a shame..

Years
so who is going to be the third to take over this hack??? it better be someone who's good at hacking and wont quit!

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
LOL A moderator should close this now. Plus it's Dante's choice, since it is his hack.

Mystery100

Pokemon Hacker
Years
Arnica Forest >> Peace City

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is really the right place to ask, but..

I've recently earned the first badge. Now I have to go back to Peace City.
Because I didn't find another way, I assume I have to get through arnica forest, but I don't seem to find a way back through it..
Either there are some trees in my way or the "portals" don't work..

I'd like this hack really much and I hope I might get further than that...

Well, I had this problem also, but I assumed that the ice-rock was something important, (after exploring the whole forest), and the portals arent supposed to work, but somehow, you are supposed to get past the rock, and then you are back to the original Arnica Forest. It seems when you enter Arnica forest from the opposite side of Peace City, you enter the alternate Arnica Forest. I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but once you do, you'll run into more unexplainable problems afterward. Good luck, Mystery.

EDIT: I used an AR Code to advance past the rock, but suit yourself and ask questions if needed. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back