• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon Gen V!!! Leaked on CoroCoro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiK

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2010
New Shiet!!!
It's on attachment
I can't post a link 'cuz i have lower than 15 post 8-}

`MorningSun

Blahblahblah...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Gah, It looks ugly :'(. Was hoping for something decent looking :L

Edit: Angelroid beat me too it..

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Umm, I wouldnt mind if this was real, it is based on a Virus and that is my style... but I think it is fake

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
I reckon it's fake, but I kinda like it. It's oddly cute.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
XD

Holy forbiddenword. I saw a youtube vid once that would really fit to link here now. Too bad I've forgotten it's name. Well, you know modern art compared to classic old art... New pokés have to be... modern and... give gun, I'll shoot it.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Poison/Psychic is what i'd type something based on a simple virus... but is this really corocoro... it's hard to trust someone who just made an account to post it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
looks like a virus...

Poison-type perhaps?

assuming this is legitimate of course...you can never trust newbies to be right 100% of the time. >_>

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
I like it's hands and one eye and prism like head. This is one pkmn I'm gonna use XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
It looks like a food can. With green spaghetti hanging underneath.

And the pokémon in the lower screen shot looks like a banana. A banana pokémon! Finally. A pre-evo for Tropius~

Years
I'm more interested about the second screenshot. The new/fake Pokemon is great ,but not much of a great concept. The screenshot on the bottom looks like a new fakemon,looks kinda like a funky bird thing. o: ornot

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I think that if this was real, Pokebeach or a Serebii would have caught on and posted it by now... or not. I want this to be real but I doubt it. Had the original poster not gone offline right after he posted it we could ask him where he got the pic.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Guys, this is fake. It was around nearly a month ago, I believe. Plus it's a bit too early for coro coro to leak as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back