Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 5th, 2010 (04:21 PM).
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Tosen counts. XD He was a former captain, right? Even if they were captain for one day, they were still a captain. =P

...Does anyone play an instrument? I play the flute...
It's really difficult to find Bleach sheet music for the flute, unfortunately. =.=;

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 5th, 2010 (04:27 PM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote originally posted by minchan:
Everyone knows Urahara was a former captain. It was revealed during the soul society arc. No need for spoiler tags I don't think. (He was also shown in the 12th squad version of Houkiboshi as a captain...)
Eh, I was just being careful. Thanks, though, I fixed it.

Tosen already defected so it probably doesn't count...
*Shrug* I wasn't being really serious about it, just mentioning the technicality.
Spoiler:
And anyway, at least it proves that he can beat a Captain-turned-Vaizard.

Quote originally posted by Sosuke Aizen:
Tosen counts. XD He was a former captain, right? Even if they were captain for one day, they were still a captain. =P
Hmm, yeah, true. Though I don't think many people would object to him being a Captain regardless if he
Spoiler:
killed tousen or not.

What a way to be off topic
It's really difficult to find Bleach sheet music for the flute, unfortunately. =.=;
And now you're on topic again XD.
Anyway, I vaguely remember playing the recorder from... 5-6 years ago. Oh, I can also play the keyboard, but it will only work if its plugged into my monitor and computer. Otherwise, it won't work.
Old June 5th, 2010 (05:49 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I play the clarinet and a little piano. I've recently been trying to figure out some Bleach songs on the clarinet. (Along with some other anime songs such as Sakura Kiss, For Fruits Basket, Yume no Tsubasa, Eternal Snow, and Marukaite Chikyuu.)

I'm currently trying to figure out Sky Chord, Tabidatsu Kimi he, and Houkiboshi... I usually learn anime songs by ear, and then I write my own sheet music for them...

If anyone wants me to figure out a song for them and transcribe it I can probably do that. But since this is the Bleach fanclub I will only take requests for Bleach songs. And please don't take it personally if I can't do it... I've only transcribed music once. XD

Anyway the banner is going well and so are my waraji. I'm nearly done with the banner but the waraji are still far from done. XD Seems it took most people at least six hours for one shoe. Well I better get working!
Old June 5th, 2010 (06:58 PM). Edited June 5th, 2010 by smile!.
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by Eternal Nightmare:
Edit: Here they are. There some stuff I think needs some revising but meh...enjoy

I didn't give much of a discription of the attacks and I had also thought of more attacks :3. I still have draw and get my bankai up.
Ah, thanks
I've seen quite a few of fire zanpakto.... I'd like to see how your bankai would turn up =D

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
Well for now, I'll let you pick a seated position of anything below captain.
I'm sure you'll be able to work up to captain pretty soon though.

Well, this is probably the most unique zanpakuto I have ever seen.
I think if Keiri saw your zan's spirit form, he'd be anooyed just by the way he looks.
Keiri can be insensitive sometimes though, so don't mind him much. xD
Ah, okay, thanks XD
I'll settle for 3rd seat for now.

Heheh, thanks. XP
I think if Keiri shows any signs of annoyance at the Joker, he'll retaliate by annoying Keiri even more. XD

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Thanks! But I'm an experienced Captain, like Zam.

Wow, that is just awesome. Definitely, like Zam said, one of the most unique Zanapkutou I've seen. I don't think I'll look at a deck of cards normally. Fights with/Against you sure will be unpredictable.
Me too

thanks
It sure will, mainly because I won't know what element will pop out in battle. XD;

Haha. That's a great zanpakuto! I'm jealous.

Right now...I'm trying to imagine floating cards in the middle of a battle field. Xx;
Heheh, thanks XD

That's 2, where's the third? Unless I misunderstood/cannot count to 3.
minchan listed down 3.
See the underlined ones. I think you must've missed the 'or' there.

Well actually I remember there's three ways to become captain... But one way, which is killing the previous captain, isn't really helpful in "filling empty captain seats" because it would keep the total captain count the same...

So it's the captain exam which requires bankai or the reccomendations, where 6 captains must specifically recommend you, and at least 3 of the rest must approve... But that way I just mentioned may or may not require bankai... But you know, Zaraki is the only one who doesn't have bankai... Yeah...
Actually... There's been a debate lately whether Aizen has bankai or not. His shikai alone is powerful enough, he could've made the other Captains believe he has bankai, and what with the Hogyoku in his hands.. But we didn't think of it likely for Aizen to deny any more 'upgrades' to his power... lol.

I play the clarinet and a little piano. I've recently been trying to figure out some Bleach songs on the clarinet. (Along with some other anime songs such as Sakura Kiss, For Fruits Basket, Yume no Tsubasa, Eternal Snow, and Marukaite Chikyuu.)
Marukaite Chikyuu, XD Hetalia ftw~! Though it's been a while since I last watched that...

I'll prepare my Squad banner while I have time now... XD

EDIT - I edited my zanpakto details with Japanese stuff. Thanks Zam

Old June 5th, 2010 (08:19 PM).
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote originally posted by smile!:
Ah, okay, thanks XD
I'll settle for 3rd seat for now.

Actually... There's been a debate lately whether Aizen has bankai or not. His shikai alone is powerful enough, he could've made the other Captains believe he has bankai, and what with the Hogyoku in his hands.. But we didn't think of it likely for Aizen to deny any more 'upgrades' to his power... lol.
Ok I shall add you as third seat of Squad 13.

Yes, I am one of those who wonder if he actually has a bankai. Well anyway here are the three ways to become a captain, as detailed on the Bleach wiki...
  1. Captain proficiency test (隊首, taishu): A test which requires the ability to perform Bankai. Presumably, most Shinigami become captains using this method. At least three existing captains, including the Captain-Commander, have to witness the test.
  2. Personal Recommendation: To have personal recommendations from at least six captains and approval from at least three of the remaining seven.
  3. Trial by Combat: To defeat a captain one-on-one with at least 200 witnesses from the captain's division. Kenpachi Zaraki is the only known current captain to have achieved his rank using this method. This method is seen as being the exceedingly rarer of the three as well as the least refined. The method is commonly looked down upon by some captains as barbaric compared to the other refined methods. This method also allows one to bypass having the mastery of Bankai or other possible abilities that a captain would otherwise be required to have knowledge of, as it allows no judgement from captains who would require those skills as a prerequisite to join their ranks.

Old June 5th, 2010 (09:08 PM).
smile!
Kangaskhan

Ok I shall add you as third seat of Squad 13.
Okay, thanks. And thanks for the translation as well. XP

I forgot to answer this one:
Favourite Captain-

Hmm... Originally, it was Hitsugaya. Then after I met Unohana, I began to like her more instead. XD; I mean, she could be, you know, the calm, modest kind, but once you unleash her 'anger side', you'll see how scary she gets. XD Even Shunsui is afraid of her.

And... Kensei as well. Rose, too, has become a recent favourite. His ability is sorta cool, and his mask is pure awesome.

Old June 5th, 2010 (09:36 PM).
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
I can't wait to see the costume!
...Speaking of captains... Which captain do you like the most(including former captains and captains in filler arcs)?
My favorite captains are Byakuya and Zaraki :3. I like Head Captain Yamamoto as well mainly due to him having a fire type zanpakuto. I really don't like any of the previous captains that much :/. Well, Urahara and Yoruichi are cool.

Wow and I thought I was random
The instrument I play is the pencil. There is no better instrument to help an artist draw a picture x3

Ah, thanks
I've seen quite a few of fire zanpakto.... I'd like to see how your bankai would turn out
Thank you and fire is my favorite of the elements. According to this birthday chart I found in the back of a Rave Master manga my born attribute is fire :D

I feel a bit off topic now xD. I will try and begin work on my bankai immediatly. I don't think I'm captain material, maybe I will settle for a seat or lietenant :/. I will decide. Am I the only one not in a squad yet D:
Old June 5th, 2010 (11:01 PM). Edited June 5th, 2010 by minchan.
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I think she meant a MUSICAL instrument. XD XD XD

...I wonder how a new captain would be decided if somehow all but one or two captains died... That would totally suck but I wonder if at that point there would be no more than two captains left at any given time? Since according to the rules, you must either kill the previous captain (which would keep the amount of captains the same) or have some sort of acknowledgement from at least three captains. (In reference to the two non-lethal ways of appointing a new captain - in both, at least three current captains must give their acknowledgement in some form.) It's been bugging me for a while about how things would go if something like that were to happen... Despite the highly unlikeliness of the event. ;;

Fire is my favorite element as well. That's why Tsuyokin (my zanpakuto, in case you didn't bother to check it out yet) is partially a fire-type zanpakuto. She's also a kido-type. =D

Oh, and just today, I realized that they actually hinted at Ichigo's lineage quite early on in the series. It's after he lost against Byakuya and Renji when they came to arrest Rukia. In episode 19, during his training with Kisuke, Zangetsu mentiones that the powers Ichigo obtained from Rukia have disappeared, but that he has his own Soul Reaper powers... It's a blink-and-you-miss-it kind of subtle hint, but if you're going through the series again from the beginning after at least getting through the arrancar arc (or at least chapter 186, which is in volume 21), when Isshin's identity is revealed, you'd probably notice it if you pay close enough attention. The next part of my explanation will be in spoiler tags because it contains spoilers. (Why else?)
Spoiler:
In a recent chapter, Isshin uses Getsuga Tensho. This may be unrelated, because Zangetsu is a part of Ichigo, but what if Zangetsu knew about Ichigo's lineage because of some connection to his father's zanpakuto? It's something one could think about as a possible link... Either way, I think it's quite interesting that his lineage is "revealed" so early on in the series.
Old June 6th, 2010 (01:48 AM).
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

I was thinking something along the same lines about Ichigo and Isshin!

Um...I kind of got lost in the conversation... =.=; Xx;

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 6th, 2010 (07:50 AM). Edited June 6th, 2010 by Zameric.
Zameric
The One and Only

...I wonder how a new captain would be decided if somehow all but one or two captains died... That would totally suck but I wonder if at that point there would be no more than two captains left at any given time? Since according to the rules, you must either kill the previous captain (which would keep the amount of captains the same) or have some sort of acknowledgement from at least three captains. (In reference to the two non-lethal ways of appointing a new captain - in both, at least three current captains must give their acknowledgement in some form.) It's been bugging me for a while about how things would go if something like that were to happen... Despite the highly unlikeliness of the event. ;;
Well, I think it would depend on who the two remaining captains were, like if one of them was the Captain-Commander. Also, the Central 46 and Noble families might play a part in appoints new captain in such a case. Obviously the conventional means of appointing captains would not be strictly used until more captains could be appointed.

I feel a bit off topic now xD. I will try and begin work on my bankai immediatly. I don't think I'm captain material, maybe I will settle for a seat or lietenant :/. I will decide. Am I the only one not in a squad yet D:
Well if you can post what you already have done (e.g. zan name, spirit detail, shikai details) using the form on the first post, then I'd be happy to appoint you to any non-captain position in whichever squad you'd like.

And no..you, 22sa, DXrobots and Omer are all still pluses.

(I went and re-added all the user bars to the first post. They some how got lost before. xD)

Old June 6th, 2010 (09:04 AM).
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Hey, how do you create this thingy?

I'm confused. ;_;

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 6th, 2010 (10:19 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

minchan listed down 3.
See the underlined ones. I think you must've missed the 'or' there.
Ah, right, I see, the dreaded "or".

Spoiler:
Seeing as how Aizen gains a new kind of power that we know nothing about, for all we know, he might not be able to use Kyouka Suigetsu anymore. And I think it'd actually be easier for Kubo to make up some new unrelated/hollow related abilities for Aizen to add on to his Shikai powers, than to make a Bankai for him.

I don't know why, but I just doubt that Aizen tricked everyone into thinking that he has a Bankai. It's not that I don't think that he would do it, it's just that I'm not sure how easily it would be to pull off that trick.

1. Captain proficiency test (隊首, taishu): A test which requires the ability to perform Bankai. Presumably, most Shinigami become captains using this method. At least three existing captains, including the Captain-Commander, have to witness the test.
  2. Personal Recommendation: To have personal recommendations from at least six captains and approval from at least three of the remaining seven.
  3. Trial by Combat: To defeat a captain one-on-one with at least 200 witnesses from the captain's division. Kenpachi Zaraki is the only known current captain to have achieved his rank using this method. This method is seen as being the exceedingly rarer of the three as well as the least refined. The method is commonly looked down upon by some captains as barbaric compared to the other refined methods. This method also allows one to bypass having the mastery of Bankai or other possible abilities that a captain would otherwise be required to have knowledge of, as it allows no judgement from captains who would require those skills as a prerequisite to join their ranks.
Ah, I see. I thought the test and the Personal Recomendations were the same thing. My mistake.
I think she meant a MUSICAL instrument. XD XD XD
Oh, right, well I guess I can just play the recorder now.

Here's what I think of the matter:
Assuming, say, a large army came and wiped out most of the Gotei 13 before being completely destroyed themselves. I think that the strongest people left in each squad would initially be made Captains for the sake of having enough Captains for the work. Alternatively, those that come from a Royal Family would be made into Captains (because, chances are, they'll be strong enough to be at least Lieutenant ranked). After everything has been settled down, then, by the process of being beaten (not necessarily being killed) by other people, or by saying "this person is stronger than I am" new, stronger Captains will be placed.

...I wonder how a new captain would be Oh, and just today, I realized that they actually hinted at Ichigo's lineage quite early on in the series. It's after he lost against Byakuya and Renji when they came to arrest Rukia. In episode 19, during his training with Kisuke, Zangetsu mentiones that the powers Ichigo obtained from Rukia have disappeared, but that he has his own Soul Reaper powers... It's a blink-and-you-miss-it kind of subtle hint, but if you're going through the series again from the beginning after at least getting through the arrancar arc (or at least chapter 186, which is in volume 21), when Isshin's identity is revealed, you'd probably notice it if you pay close enough attention. The next part of my explanation will be in spoiler tags because it contains spoilers. (Why else?)
Spoiler:
In a recent chapter, Isshin uses Getsuga Tensho. This may be unrelated, because Zangetsu is a part of Ichigo, but what if Zangetsu knew about Ichigo's lineage because of some connection to his father's zanpakuto? It's something one could think about as a possible link... Either way, I think it's quite interesting that his lineage is "revealed" so early on in the series.
[/QUOTE]
Hmm... It could be a connection. I'm not entirely sure if Kubo would have made that connection as early as the beginning (since I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Aizen wasn't initially the villain, it could be that Isshin might not have been a Shinigami at first). Though, of course, only Kubo can say whether or not it's true.
Spoiler:
Alternatively, it could all be due to the Hougyoku that was inside of Rukia.
Old June 6th, 2010 (02:13 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

I'm excited for the Bleach simulcasts on Crunchyroll. They start Tuesday!

Since Bleach will be simulcasting from now on, does that mean no more spoiler tags for things that have at least happened in the anime? Since Crunchyroll is a legal anime streaming website...
Old June 6th, 2010 (02:22 PM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Since Bleach will be simulcasting from now on, does that mean no more spoiler tags for things that have at least happened in the anime? Since Crunchyroll is a legal anime streaming website...
Simulcasts? What are those? *Goes to Crunchyroll* Okay, so let me get this right, every week, Viz will subtitle the Bleach episodes and they'll be legal to watch on Crunchyroll? Awesome.

And you only spoiler things that haven't come out in the US. I think we will still have to spoiler the manga that has not yet become an anime, but if a Bleach dub still airs on US television, then I think the rules will stay the same.

But I suppose that's for Zam to decide.
Old June 6th, 2010 (03:18 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Well starting Tuesday, it will be legal to watch the newest episodes of Bleach in the USA. They're gonna put up the current season from the beginning as well. So anything from that season could probably be out of spoiler tags, but it is up to Zameric... Of course things that happen in the brand new manga chapters will be in spoilers though...

But to watch the brand new episodes, you need an anime subscription on CR. It costs money, but it's really not that much. I have the membership so I'm covered, but if you don't have it you will need to wait one week for the new episode...
Old June 6th, 2010 (03:20 PM).
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Wow, that's awesome! XD I didn't know that, now you've got me excited!

It's about time Viz has done something with Bleach.

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 6th, 2010 (03:47 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

You guys really didn't know this before I said anything? Well then I'm really glad I did.

I highly recommend that you sign up at CR and get an anime membership - it supports the creators of the various anime on the site, and it allows you to access the simulcasts without waiting a week. Plus it gives you access to high quality (720p) anime. It's only around 20 cents per day, depending on your package.
Old June 6th, 2010 (03:56 PM). Edited June 6th, 2010 by Eternal Nightmare.
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Alright everyone here is my zanpakuto with a full fledge discription and picture. I hope he isnt overpowered D: but tell me what you guys think? Oh yeah and some things have changed...im sure maybe you guys can spot them xD

Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name: Kitsune na Hii (ファイアーキツネ) Firefox or Fox of Fire
Type Elemental; fire

Sealed Form Nothing special here. Just a short sword wrapped in orangish bandages as well as having a fire shaped hilt

Zanpakuto Spirit A young fox boy that could possible resemble a yokai. He is highly mischievious and like to burn away anything near his sight when bored. He also loves to play jokes and tricks on people. Aside from that, he is a rather friendly spirit and is willing to help his wielder during battle. Being young, his fire hasnt matured yet. Despite this, he is able to make his flames become blue when his full power is unleashed, a rare trait.

Release Command: Hi o Tsukemasu
(セット火) Set on Fire or Ignite
Shikai Details Nothing really big about the shikai. I looks almost like its sealed form except with a fox tail at the end of it. The sword now bursts with flames from the fire shaped hilt. The sword also turns a reddish-orange color during this form due to the massive amounts of fire flowing inside the sword. Oh...the ball at the end stores some hidden reserves of fire as Kitsune na Hii likes to conserve his energy in shikai form.
Attacks:
Flare Blade - used in close combat. the sword releases streams of fire with each slash

Inferno Blast- just a regular fireball, nothing else

Meteor Strike- The sword releases multifireballs that are shoot to the sky. They then home in on the foe.

Volcanic Stream- the sword is slashed through midair creating a stream of fire the

Ring of Fire- I rotate the sword counterclockwise making a ring of fire appear. The ring is then thrown at the enemy.

Bankai Name Mabushii Aoi Akaakatamoeru Kitsune na Hii (ラディアント青燃え上がる炎の狐) Radiant Blue Blazing Firefox I hope did the translation on this correctly :<

Bankai Details Bankai is not reccommended by Kitsune na Hii as it has very risky effects on both the spirit and myself. In this form, Kitsune na Hii' s rare blue flames are unleashed as he believes bankai means "Its time to end this." After I call bankai, the sword seperates into nine tails behind me and replaces itself with a new sword that contains gas inside. The tails are the main flow of fire into me and the fire is also used to mix with the gas inside the sword of the bankai to unleash devastating attacks. Swordplay isnt really technically necessary as well. Bankai allows me to shoot fire and make streams of fire. The tails also serve as a defense mechanism allow me to defend of attacks at the cost of losing at least 5 minutes of my time in bankai form. With that said, yes my bankai is limited for two reasons 1. Using the blue flames exact Kitsune na Hii rapidly so thats why its only reccommened to use bankai in dire situations 2. If i were allowed to stay in bankai, the power of the flames flowing through me for a long period of time could turn my body into ashes. A few cosmetic changes in this mode is i get fangs and a triangle like tatoo on the right side of my face. This tatoo is like my timer. It continually fades during the battel and once its completly gone, its back to the sealed form. If it does run out completly that means i cant use shikai or bankai for at least a week. Thats why Kitsune na Hii doesnt like using the full extent of his power.
Attacks:
Blazing Fire Burst- the weakest attack in this form. Nothing more than a ball of blue fire.

Nine Tailed Guard- i mentioned this one above n_n.

Radiant Fire Stream- i can do this with the sword or by simply throwing my hand as if i were throwing a bowling ball. The sword is a better choice as it adds more devestation.

Blue Flare Blade- an upgrade from Shikai form. Instead of orange fire the sword bursts with blue flames. Used in close combat.

Amaterasu- can only be done with the sword. This takes a while to pull off. I must pour flames from my body into my sword for at least 3 to 5 minutes so the gas can continually mix with the gas in order to build up. Once complete the sword will continually glow a dark blue until released. When its released a darker blue stream of fire is shot out as a blast. It seems rather harmless if you are hit with it but its really burning away the insides of the body. This halfs my time of the bankai cause burns to me as well. Its a risky move.

Ultimate Attack: Flashing Blue Fox Cannon- this is the ultimate attack of my bankai. At the cost of having my time completly depleted, holding off of shikai and bankai for at least 2 to 3 weeks, and minor burns, the tails behind me light up with bigger and brighter blue flames. The tails then spread out and each tail makes one fireball. The fireballs are then hooked to each other by a sort of flaming ring. I have to absorb this fire into the sword to mix with gas and then the attack is released as a bright flash of blue light charging rapidly towards the enemy. If contact is made the foe can turn to ashes completly and quickly. If the foe manages to survive major burn damage is taken from outside and inside to body.

Anything Else Kitsune na Hii has reddish orange hair, red eyes, and orange colored fur with a black tip at the end of his tail. Im pretty sure you cant miss the ears. My bankai design was inspired by one of my favorite pokemon Ninetails n_n as well as the mythological Kyuubi.

Now what have I missed :o?!
Old June 6th, 2010 (04:35 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Ohh nice zanpakuto~~

I should really get working on mine... description-wise. I still haven't really decided the specifics for attacks yet though - only that it has fire attacks and it enhances kido..........
Old June 7th, 2010 (02:05 AM).
smile!
Kangaskhan

Alright everyone here is my zanpakuto with a full fledge discription and picture. I hope he isnt overpowered D: but tell me what you guys think? Oh yeah and some things have changed...im sure maybe you guys can spot them xD
Hmmm. The command has changed. XD

Spoiler:
Seeing as how Aizen gains a new kind of power that we know nothing about, for all we know, he might not be able to use Kyouka Suigetsu anymore.

I don't know why, but I just doubt that Aizen tricked everyone into thinking that he has a Bankai. It's not that I don't think that he would do it, it's just that I'm not sure how easily it would be to pull off that trick.
Spoiler:
I doubt he can't use Kyoukasuigetsu.. Well, at any rate, didn't he say that the Hogyoku can kinda make your heart desire come true? He could have basically wanted to upgrade his power without having any adverse effect on his zanpakto.

Though of course, we mustn't forget that he said in his fight with Isshin: my limit as a Shinigami is nearing to its end, so it really could mean he can no longer utilize Kypukasuigetsu... idk. XD;

Well, but with Lyoukasuigetsu's hypnotism, it wouldn't be THAT hard for him to pretend he has bankai. I mean, he demolished Central 46 and was essentially controlling the Soul Society ever since Rukia went down to Earth...

According to the Captain thing, I think it's also possible for a Royal Guard to come and assume the role of Captain Commander until Soul Society is stabilised again... I mean, the Royal Guards are all of Captain level, right?

I'm confused. ;_;
If you ask me, I'd just find the emblem and the Squad insignia on Bleach Wiki (specifically, here) and just WBG the insignia, and put in on top of the emblem. XD If you want one, though, ask Zam, I think he has all of the 13 Squads.

Old June 7th, 2010 (03:00 AM).
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nice zanpakuto!
...When I read the thing about nine tails, the first thing that popped into my head was the nine tailed fox. u.u

...What's you favorite Bleach game that's been released?

- Sosuke Aizen
Old June 7th, 2010 (08:46 AM). Edited June 7th, 2010 by Zameric.
Zameric
The One and Only

I'm confused. ;_;
Like Smile said, I have all of those on my photobucket account. I'm using them to link to the squad pages.
But if you ask nicely, I'll let you use them for something else if you wanted. xD

No, you should be using spoiler tags on anything that has not already been dubbed/translated into English and released in the USA. So basically anything Viz hasn't officially released in the english language. It's just a courtesy to other forum and club members that aren't up to date with what's happening in Japan.

@ Eternal Nightmare
Thank you for posting your zanpakuto using the form.
Your bankai is pretty creative. Interesting how is very powerful, yet risky at the same time.
I'll go put a link to it on the first post now.
Which seat and squad would you like to join?

Old June 7th, 2010 (12:48 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

But you know, Crunchyroll is going to be broadcasting Bleach officially for people in the USA with official Viz subs. I mean, whatever you say, but I'm just letting you know that it is "technically" going to be official releases there...

Either way, there's only one more day!! I'm so excited~~
Old June 7th, 2010 (01:07 PM).
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Thank you guys I appreciate all the comment n-n

@ Eternal Nightmare
Thank you for posting your zanpakuto using the form.
Your bankai is pretty creative. Interesting how is very powerful, yet risky at the same time.
I'll go put a link to it on the first post now.
Which seat and squad would you like to join?
No problem x3. I'm glad you like it as I had to seriously try not to make it overpowered. I've thought long and hard about this but I want to be captain of squad 7...that's not taken right. If you could link me the insignas then that would be great :3. I have make my banner...man I hope its not a lot of work and do the whole squad page post.

But you know, Crunchyroll is going to be broadcasting Bleach officially for people in the USA with official Viz subs. I mean, whatever you say, but I'm just letting you know that it is "technically" going to be official releases there...

Either way, there's only one more day!! I'm so excited~~
Are you for real, that is awesome :D!!!

Oh and I haven't really played any Bleach video games except one in japanese at a friends house. Not sure what the name of it was though :/.
Old June 7th, 2010 (03:10 PM). Edited October 2nd, 2011 by minchan.
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Joining Requirements:
-BE AWESOME.
(I'm definitely gonna add more later. However that requirement will stay... FOREVER.)

High ranking members:
CAPTAIN: minchan
LIEUTENANT: (none)
3RD SEAT: (none)
4TH SEAT: MeltyShard378
5TH SEAT: (none)

Other members:
(none)

Recruitment Survey:

1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?
Awesome people.

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?
I dunno... But it's better than everywhere else. So join squad 10!

3. What do you require of new recruits?
Be willing to work hard. And be awesome. And don't slack off. That's the captain's job.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.
Welcome to Squad 10. Remember to stay awesome, or you'll be demoted. As long as you're awesome, your rank can only get higher.
(I'm gonna add more to this answer, and this whole section later...)

Battle Data Charts:

THIS POST IS STILL BEING EDITED AND ADDED TO... PLEASE BE PATIENT. THANKS.

Sponsored Links