The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 4th, 2010, 03:34 PM
StarryLatiasGirl
Eevee

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Late View Post
That was quick. You already continued to Black & White as you have made many drawings of HG/SS.
Nice work. I like it. You already made them attack before even knowing their moves :D
Thank you! ^^ I just put general attacking moves there just judging by their appearences. xD I'm glad you like it, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumfie View Post
WOw, this is indeed incredible. Do you have a Deviantart-page?
Thank you! ^^ And yep, I do have a deviantART. My username there is Delthero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyricebowl View Post
Those are pwnsome tails! So much detail, they look like a lot of work! Awesome job, I love your Tsutaja evolutions too, the final dragon form looks wicked. :shocked:
Thank you very much! ^^ I hope Tsutaja evolves into a dragon, ahaha xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibaru View Post
Most people and my friends always proud of me, Because of my Hand-Drawing skills and Computer Drawing Skills are both good. But when I saw your great draw, I feel like....You know, I feel like there's someone has beat me and I lose. To who? Non other than you! I feel like you've made me lose. What I mean is I like your Draw! And that's really amaze me when I saw the Pidgeot flying! Keep it up buddy! ;)
*blushes* Thank you so much! Don't let other people discourage you, though, all it takes is practice! I'm sure someday you'll be better than me ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by gapdreamer View Post
omg those are horribly ridiculously awesomely great!!
my drawings look **** and ****** compared to them.
keep up the good work, i hope to see more ^^
note: i am in love with the gyarados 100x<3<3<3
Thank you so much! *blush* I'm glad you like them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamorak View Post
Wow, this is all so good... I wish I could do something anywhere near this good but I always mess up proportions. Well i'll keep trying(and failing) and while I wait for that day I make a pic that isn't fail i'll look at your pics and be amazed, and envious(who wouldn't be :cer_laugh:) of your skillz.
Thank you! Again, all it takes is practice, so just keep trying! =D
-------
Anyway, before I post another drawing, an update- my Reshiram vs. Zekrom piece got a Daily Deviation on DeviantART the other day! :O I was completely shocked, but it was really awesome! I thank you guys for your support, otherwise I might not have drawn it xD

Anyway, here's another non-Pokémon related piece.

This is a slightly overdue commission from someone on deviantART of their character. She is a wolf-like creature with a horn and wings on her legs, and her element is Ice. I really liked her design (even though I suck at drawing wolves), so I had fun doing this.

I really love the background in this, especially the clouds. The icy rose came out really good, too!
Old June 4th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Hibaru
Advanced Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Hasty
You're the Most Talented person I've ever seen in my life. That is another great work!!!

Old June 4th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Zamorak
Well, i'm back =P

Your very good, I just can't find the right words to say how great all your work is.
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together
And then it all makes sense again

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
So awesome that its a win
Old June 4th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Late
Pokémon Artist

Nature: Careful
Good work again. Only bad thing is that the wolf-creature is more like unicorn to me. But if you look closer it looks like wolf again :D

Please feed my Pokémon and warm my eggs.
Thanks for everyone who have clicked these, you've helped me a lot

Anyone has Club Nintendo codes that you don't need? I want those.
If you have one code for me I can trade you my Explorers of Sky code as I can't put it because I have registered already one. (Registered my brother's game and now I can't register mine...) Someone have same thing? PM me.
I know there's nobody who wishes to do this xD
I'm talking about Club Nintendo of Europe.
Old June 5th, 2010, 06:47 AM
StarryLatiasGirl
Eevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibaru View Post
You're the Most Talented person I've ever seen in my life. That is another great work!!!
*blushes* Thank you! I know I'm not the most talented, but I'm still glad you like my stuff. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamorak View Post
Your very good, I just can't find the right words to say how great all your work is.
Wow, thank you! ;w;

Quote:
Good work again. Only bad thing is that the wolf-creature is more like unicorn to me. But if you look closer it looks like wolf again :D
Thank you! ^^ And yeah, I didn't actually create the creature, someone else on deviantART made it, and I just drew it. xD
-----
Anyway, here's something I did the other day. I'm posting two versions, one direct image here without blood, and a link to the actual image with blood. If you want to see the bloodied version, click here (it's nothing too gorey, just bloodstains and some scratches).

I was seeing a lot of these awesome, beautiful drawings of Reshiram, so I decided to mix it up a bit and draw him as a savage beast. xD

I based his wing-arms after that of a pterodactyl/bat, which can fold their wings in and use their 'hands' to crawl, kinda. That's what Reshi's doing here.

...someone's 'bout to get pwned.
Old June 5th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Late
Pokémon Artist

And once again awesome picture :D
Nothing more to say, nothing to complain.

If you have one code for me I can trade you my Explorers of Sky code as I can't put it because I have registered already one. (Registered my brother's game and now I can't register mine...) Someone have same thing? PM me.
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Rei Shingetsu
真月 零

Nature: Sassy
All I did was wowing on MSN showing your works with a friend, wow, just wow.

BARIAN EMPEROR

. R E I . S H I N G E T S U .

Old June 5th, 2010, 12:02 PM
hiphiphippo
hip hip hurray!

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to hiphiphippo
omg, all of your drawings are epic! ^o^
i love all of the background in all of them and the pokemon themselves look amazing too
i also like how you make things glow

keep up the good work :D
Gloom, Ariados, Toxicroak

Old June 6th, 2010, 06:05 AM
StarryLatiasGirl
Eevee

Quote:
And once again awesome picture :D
Nothing more to say, nothing to complain.
Thank you ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
All I did was wowing on MSN showing your works with a friend, wow, just wow.
Thank you? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphiphippo View Post
omg, all of your drawings are epic! ^o^
i love all of the background in all of them and the pokemon themselves look amazing too
i also like how you make things glow

keep up the good work :D
Thanks very much! I love working on backgrounds, it's really fun. ^^
-----
Anyway, here's another piece I did yesterday in about 5 hours or so.

It's probably my most complex piece to date, and I'm really happy with how it came out.

So, here's what's going on in the piece. The setting is Ecruteak City, and my team is facing off against the Legendary Beasts of Johto. My Pidgeot, Lani, just missed getting hit by a Thunderbolt attack by Raikou, who is standing atop the Burned Tower. My red Gyarados, Mazyuun, fired a Dragon Rage attack at Suicune, which missed (and ended up hitting the Tin Tower XD). Entei tried to attack me with a Flamethrower, but my Alakazam, Pentavius, shielded me from the attack. My Typhlosion, Topaz, then grabbed Entei by its tail/cloud thing, and is readying a Thunderpunch.

...yeah. I'm damn proud of this. xD Some small things are off, but I don't really care. This was worth it. <3
Old June 6th, 2010, 06:15 AM
Galukxy
→Not someday.Today is the day.

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Galukxy Send a message via Skype™ to Galukxy
Wow..your art is so Amazing :D

DA||MAL || Portfolio

Old June 6th, 2010, 06:33 AM
Late
Pokémon Artist

AMAZING WORK!!!
There's only few little things that I don't like. First thing that my eyes saw was the trainer and I think there's something wrong with the pose. Second thing is something that I have said already once. It's Typhlosion, I don't like the way you draw it but it is just me. It's my favorite Pokémon and I want it to be like it is without much difference.
But still, it's amazing drawing and I couldn't do anything like that even if I wanted. (I could maybe draw that but I'm not good with colors, I would make it black and white. Maybe I could try to do it and send it to you XD)

Old June 11th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Rei Shingetsu
真月 零

Well I liked the fact how her Typhlosion turns out to be more canine looking, it's cool
And I def love it more now as she added the blue back of Typhlosion.

I'm officially your fan!
-Takes out pen and paper and starts running for signatures- x33;

BARIAN EMPEROR

Old June 11th, 2010, 07:27 AM
eveelution
RolePlay Minion

Nature: Mild

Is that a giant bell in the background to the left of your Pidgeot!?

Also, all your art is truly amazing. Truly amazing.
Old June 11th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Tyrantrum
none pizza with left beef
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
Oh. My. God.

You're art is so freakin' amazing. It's art like this that makes me want to get up and draw myself, even though I can't. XD It's just... so amazing! 8D

I love all of your work, but my favorite is this one. Not only is it cute, but it's hilarious. (pikachu in the back)

I can't wait to see more of your work. :>

(x) Tumblr
(y) Gallery
Previously Eeveon
Old June 12th, 2010, 06:53 AM
StarryLatiasGirl
Eevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galukxy View Post
Wow..your art is so Amazing :D
Thanks! ^^

Quote:
AMAZING WORK!!!
There's only few little things that I don't like. First thing that my eyes saw was the trainer and I think there's something wrong with the pose. Second thing is something that I have said already once. It's Typhlosion, I don't like the way you draw it but it is just me. It's my favorite Pokémon and I want it to be like it is without much difference.
But still, it's amazing drawing and I couldn't do anything like that even if I wanted. (I could maybe draw that but I'm not good with colors, I would make it black and white. Maybe I could try to do it and send it to you XD)
Huh, I don't see anything wrong with the trainer, myself. I used a photo of myself for the pose, so unless I'm double-jointed or something... xD And yeah, it's fine that you don't like the way I draw Typhlosion, but I personally love it, so it's not going to change. Plus, my Typhlosion in the picture has more fur than normal Typhlosions, so that may be it. I'm still glad you like it, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
Well I liked the fact how her Typhlosion turns out to be more canine looking, it's cool :)
And I def love it more now as she added the blue back of Typhlosion.

I'm officially your fan!
-Takes out pen and paper and starts running for signatures- x33;
Thanks! xD *flees*

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveelution View Post
[Vs. Lugia Image]
Is that a giant bell in the background to the left of your Pidgeot!?

Also, all your art is truly amazing. Truly amazing.
Yeah, it's one of two bells that are in the Whirl Islands at the place where Lugia is summoned in HG/SS. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveon View Post
Oh. My. God.

You're art is so freakin' amazing. It's art like this that makes me want to get up and draw myself, even though I can't. XD It's just... so amazing! 8D

I love all of your work, but my favorite is [Pokésonas Image]. Not only is it cute, but it's hilarious. (pikachu in the back)

I can't wait to see more of your work. :>
Thank you! ;w; I'm glad you like my stuff! ^^
-----
Anyway, here's another drawing in my Vs. Legends series; Vs. Celebi.

Not as epic as my other pieces, but it's still nice. ^^

This piece takes place in the Ilex Forest, at the shrine in the middle of the forest. Celebi used its power to summon vines that trapped me and Raijin (my Ampharos), and its firing an Energy Ball at my Umbreon, Lucine. Lucine is dodging for the time being, she isn't charging up an attack yet. I'm also in the process of letting my Pidgeot, Lani, out of her ball, which is why she's only half-formed. xD

I had a lot of fun doing the 'coming out of the PokéBall' effects. I also like the glowing effects and shield I made around Celebi.

Johto Legends are now done! Onto Kanto~
Old June 12th, 2010, 07:43 AM
musesum626
Trainer

I'm loving all your "Vs Legends" artwork! I wish I could work that well with colors. I'm best at black & white pencil drawings, but I really hope I can get a tablet sometime and see if I can improve my colored digital artwork.

Your legendary beasts picture has some awkward poses in it like the way Topaz's arms are positioned and how Mazyuun's head looks. But the trio itself looks really amazing Also I love the way you portrayed Reshiram.

ON HOLD
Red: Completed
Silver: 4 badges
Team:

-Torch----Sol------Lava
Old June 13th, 2010, 03:39 AM
Hibaru
Advanced Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Holy Love!!! Now you've made Reshiram scary! But I LOVE IT!!! You really a Great Artist I've ever found in the world! And that Ecruteak City art, I know that art already! on Deviant Art of course! You must be that Delthero eh? I'm also had a comment to that Picture! You know, Satoshi444 guy! Once again, I don't know what to say...GREAT WORK!!!

Last edited by Hibaru; June 13th, 2010 at 03:44 AM. Reason: A bit mistake
Old June 13th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Rei Shingetsu
真月 零

*Runs after you*

Omfg, epic epic epic epic epic epic, what can I say, epic.

Your artwork totally fixed my thinking of the Pokemon world since young, and they looked so 3D it's coming alive inside of me!

BARIAN EMPEROR

Old June 13th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Late
Pokémon Artist

Great work again!
This time there's one problem again (and again it is just for me... I just want to see bad things...)
So, what's wrong this time? It's the Pokéball effect.
Why? It looks nice to me but somehow it looks more like Pidgeot's getting back to it's ball, not outside of the ball... Dunno, why. Maybe it's that usually they throw Pokéball when it's going outside and keep in hand when they're going back to the ball.
But still, it's very well done effect. I like it.
Nothing more to say. Can't say anything bad about background or other things
Keep making more, I'm checking this thread almost everyday because I want see your works and this looks like one that's not gonna die like my own threads...

EDIT: I think, I know now what was wrong with your trainer in Legendary Beast picture. It's the left hand of the trainer that I don't like. It seems that it's somehow... I don't know what to say... But, I would never keep my hand like that even if I was protecting my head (or something). It is somehow uncomfortable. (This was just me... Don't take it like I hate the way you drew it )

Last edited by Late; June 13th, 2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old December 18th, 2012, 07:36 AM
gamer_legend
Unhatched Egg

Thread deserves bumping. Really amazing stuff Starrylatiasgirl. You're Pokemon look like a team of elite hunters.
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:17 PM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure
Community Supporter

Thread deserves closing. Please do not bump a thread over 2 months old. Thank you!

Locked.

the internet is full of people who refuse to be nice to others
because they feel that this makes them superior
that's lame
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here