• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Solo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Time for my first Update
Today I Lopnis started my pokemon journey today I went to Oaks lab to get my pokemon I had it planned out I was going to get Charmander but when I picked it up and opened the pokeball out came Duskull I was suprised but brushed it off and beat my rival in a pokemon battle and went out to Route 1 and to Viridian city running since Duskulls one attack couldn't harm normal pokemon grinded him to level 8 picked up Oaks package and used it to get my pokedex went through Viridian forest taking a few trips to beat all the trainers I got to Pewter city beat Brock easily went left town fighting only the bug catchers on my way to Mount Moon since Duskull still only knows Night Shade get to mount moon start grinding to get a dark move but find the T.M. fo Theif go back and wipe out trainers with normal pokemon finish Mount Moon and recieved the Helix fossil I've made it to Cerulean City and go to the Nugget Bridge Uno meets me at the beginning but I beat him and go on to beat Nugget Bridge and make it to Bill's House and head back to Cerulean City and beat Misty before heading down Vermillion City and got on the S.S Anne beat Ever Trainer on the ship including my Rival getting Cut decided to stop and rest a the pokemon center.
That's it for my first Update sorry I don't use periods and even though I never tried because of cercumtences beyond my control my future H.M. Slave pidgey gained levels I didn't try to train it, it was coincidence that made it happen I don't know if that's against the rules if it is I guess I'm out.
Oh heres my Pokemon:

Duskull Nickname:Boojangle Lvl.36 (He's almost a Dusclops :D)

Pidgey Lvl. 8
No, you're good. One time I was fighting Gary (I think) and his Arcanine used Roar to bring out my HM Slave, and then Roar again and brought out my battler and I killed him. Don't sweat.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
No, you're good. One time I was fighting Gary (I think) and his Arcanine used Roar to bring out my HM Slave, and then Roar again and brought out my battler and I killed him. Don't sweat.
Thank you I'll have another update soon

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Spoiler:

Moving on through the game I take on Whitney who was really easy, her rollout not really posing a threat. Then Morty who well, let's say his Ghosts plus my special attacks equal lots of ectoplasm.

My rival was also really easy (I miss Gary) and then I have Chuck in Mahongany whoose puny fighting types aren't effective against me causing another easy win. This game is going pretty well.

Years
Ok, I was being both busy and lazy in the last few days, but today I finally continued.
Spoiler:

Next Update up:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011
Is there anything like advanced starter that works for GBC games like Crystal, or do GBC games still work on the regular Advanced starter? :/

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
Firered Update

-So i havent been updating and theres alot that has happened soo...
-beat the fourth gym erika
-beat the fifth gym koga
-sneasel is lvl.63

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Spoiler:

After a bit of Growth (You can see the pattern for all gym leaders showing again) I managed to bring down Jasmine with little fuss. As Pryce is mostly water pokemon well, he really took a beating. Now my rival was hard due to the damn Golbat.

Wing attack + Confusion + lack of hyper potions = one hard Golbat.

Legendary Squirtle

Not Hacked, Just Legendary
Years
Name: Kendrix

Badges: 2

Log:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Almia (Misdreavus) F lvl 29

=>Psywave
=>Secrete Power
=> Confuse Ray
=> Astonish

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
Huge update(Though not as big as it could be)

Okay, I got through Mt. Moon pretty easily. Only trouble was PP.

After beating the rival in Cerulean, I went up to Bill's house and got the SS Anne ticket, then went back to Cerulean to get the Cascade Badge.

After beating Misty easily, I went down and got through the SS Anne and then beat Surge.

I then went back up to Cerulean and went through Route 9, and into Dark Cave(Where I nearly ran out of PP for attacking moves.).

After that, I went into Lavender if only for a moment, and went on to Celedon.

There, I immediately went to the Gym and destroyed it, then I went into the Game Corner, got into the Rocket hideout, and destroyed that too.

I then went back to Lavender, and went into Pokemon Tower, where I destroyed my rival, whose Pokemon were MUCH lower in level, and destroyed the tower as level.

...I also destroyed Silph Co.

So now Kanto has a bunch of destroyed buildings(Joking, of course) and I'm deciding if I wanna head into Fuschia or beat Sabrina and all her lackeys.

POKEMON:
Stantler Lv. 56

MOVES:

Tackle
Stomp
Psychic
Hypnosis

Pidgey: Lv. 16 (Fly slave)(caught at lv. 13)(was in a couple double battles)

MOVES:
Tackle
Sand-attack
Fly
Quick Attack

Bulbasaur Lv. 8(Cut slave)(I didn't train it; I was in a double battle)

MOVES:

Tackle
Growl
Cut
Leech Seed

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
► Vs. Blaine

Spoiler:

Next up is Giovanni's Gym. I don't know how I am going to manage to beat Giovanni. I actually had some difficulty with his Gym Trainers.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
Years
Quick update:

Defeat Falkner
Defeat elder
Defeat Bugsy
Defeat LilGirl (my rival)
Defeat Whitney
Caught Woody (Sudowoodo)
Defeat the Kimono Girls

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I think I'm up for trying this, doing Chinchou ---> Lanturn (I mean, Lanturn IS adorable....). I'll do FR---->C------>E------>Pt

Oh boy, I have updates already =3

vs. Rival in Oak's Lab
Spoiler:

vs. Brock
Spoiler:

I have the next rival battle and Misty recorded too, just waiting for the uploads =3

Last edited:

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
Years
This sounds fun, sign me up.

I'll be doing the Zubat line in LG -> C (or SS?) -> E -> Pt

I'll post an update, once I get started.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Time for another update:
Started from Vermillion City went and defeated the Lighting Leutenant Surge for the Thunder Badge and discovered Duskull couldn't evolve went to the Rock Tunnel and after being lost for about 30 minutes went back and caught enough pokemon to get Flash then made it through to Lavender Town left there to go to Celadon City where I cleared out the Game Corners Basment of Rockets and beat Giovani for the first time came back up with the Silph Scope in hand and Beat Erika for the Rainbow Badge and headed back to Lavender Town to help the poor Marowaks soul and beat my rival and the Team Rocket there to get the Pokeflute I tried to use that to get one of the Snorlax but Duskull didn't do that well against it so I just ran headed into Saffron City and beat the Fighting Dojo to get Hitmonchan then to Silph Scope to beat the Team Rocket there I think for the final time and there Boss Giovani for the Second Time I then went to the Gym where I eliminated Sabrina with my Ghost pokemon Duskull for the Marsh Badge then head for Fushia city where I got the HM Surf from the Safari Zone and the Gold teeth to get Strength then beat Koga for the soul Badge then Rested at the pokemon center.
That's it for my Update oh and here's my line up for Games FR to SS to E to D or PT
Pokemon:
Duskull Nickname:Boojangle Lv.64
HM Slaves:
Meowth
Spearow
Lapras

Aquerex

A New Beggining
Years
Sign me up with Squirtle-Wartortle-Blastiose!

OK, here's the order of the games I'll be playing:

B-S-R-D

Going with all the originals.

EDIT: Just beat Brock with my Squirtle named 'Splash!'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back