Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges
Reload this Page Ultimate Solo Challenge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2010 (10:33 AM).
Not Hacked, Just Legendary

Name: Kendrix

Badges: 2

Log:

Spoiler:

I started my pokemon journey in Kanto, where I picked up my license from professor Oak. Normally a new trainer, like me, would have to pick a starter pokemon, but I already had one, a Misdreavus named Almia. When I was about to leave, I was challenged to a fight by Arkrus also know as Gary.

I can’t say that the battle was difficult, because every time his Charmander tried to Scratch Almia she would just turn intangible. When Gary found out his attacks weren’t working he resorted to just spamming growl. Almia easily defeated the Charmander with Psywave, despite the fact that she wasn’t very accurate with it and that the attack itself deals various degrees of damage.

After the battle I got my Pokedex (after a fetch quest) and a Town Map and headed out of Pallet Town for the last time. The journey to 1st gym badge was longer than I expected (since Viridian City’s Gym was closed), but none the less rather dull. Almia did learn both Spite and Astonish, which should help me out later, on the way there so it wasn’t all that bad.

The gym battle against Brock was not as easy as I thought it would be, but it wasn’t extremely difficult either. Since I knew that Astonish was physical I would have to use the more random and inaccurate Psywave attack in order to win.

Brock’s Geodude went down easily enough, but his Onix managed hit Almia with 3 rock Tombs in row before finally falling to Psywave. In any case I managed to beat, who I thought would be the hardest gym battle I this run.

I faced my rival once again when I reached Cerulean City. His Pidgeotto was annoying with all its sand attacks but goes down thanks to Confuse ray and Psywave. His Abra went down rather easily, because astonish is super effective. His next pokemon, Charmander went down after a good fight, but not before burning Almia. Gary’s Rattata was annoying because I had low health and was burned. Also I kept missing with Psywave, but after a while (and many potions) I managed to win.

After this victory I taught Almia Secret Power and faced off against Misty. She was rather easy compared to Brock, since I managed to OHKO Staryu with Psywave, and 2HKO Starmie with Astonish.

Pokemon:

Almia (Misdreavus) F lvl 29

=>Psywave
=>Secrete Power
=> Confuse Ray
=> Astonish

The Surest Way to Defeat is to Underestimate your Opponent
Old June 16th, 2010 (03:38 PM).
The Kazuka Party is for curry!

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Missingno.7-4468
Huge update(Though not as big as it could be)

Okay, I got through Mt. Moon pretty easily. Only trouble was PP.

After beating the rival in Cerulean, I went up to Bill's house and got the SS Anne ticket, then went back to Cerulean to get the Cascade Badge.

After beating Misty easily, I went down and got through the SS Anne and then beat Surge.

I then went back up to Cerulean and went through Route 9, and into Dark Cave(Where I nearly ran out of PP for attacking moves.).

After that, I went into Lavender if only for a moment, and went on to Celedon.

There, I immediately went to the Gym and destroyed it, then I went into the Game Corner, got into the Rocket hideout, and destroyed that too.

I then went back to Lavender, and went into Pokemon Tower, where I destroyed my rival, whose Pokemon were MUCH lower in level, and destroyed the tower as level.

...I also destroyed Silph Co.

So now Kanto has a bunch of destroyed buildings(Joking, of course) and I'm deciding if I wanna head into Fuschia or beat Sabrina and all her lackeys.

POKEMON:
Stantler Lv. 56

MOVES:

Tackle
Stomp
Psychic
Hypnosis

Pidgey: Lv. 16 (Fly slave)(caught at lv. 13)(was in a couple double battles)

MOVES:
Tackle
Sand-attack
Fly
Quick Attack

Bulbasaur Lv. 8(Cut slave)(I didn't train it; I was in a double battle)

MOVES:

Tackle
Growl
Cut
Leech Seed

^ This one is 500 px long for sure
Old June 16th, 2010 (05:49 PM).
Challenge God
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to myrrhman
Quote originally posted by Missingno.7-4468:
Huge update(Though not as big as it could be)

Lol, unfortunately, you are right, because right now I'm only changing the OP when you complete a game, although hopefully I'll change that this weekend.
Old June 17th, 2010 (07:32 AM).
Mmmmm.

Nature: Calm
► Vs. Blaine

Spoiler:

Next up is Giovanni's Gym. I don't know how I am going to manage to beat Giovanni. I actually had some difficulty with his Gym Trainers.
Old June 17th, 2010 (07:33 AM).
Manta Ray Pokémon
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Blu·Ray
Quick update:

Defeat Falkner
Defeat elder
Defeat Bugsy
Defeat LilGirl (my rival)
Defeat Whitney
Caught Woody (Sudowoodo)
Defeat the Kimono Girls

Old June 17th, 2010 (08:17 AM). Edited June 17th, 2010 by Jake♫.
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

Nature: Lax
I think I'm up for trying this, doing Chinchou ---> Lanturn (I mean, Lanturn IS adorable....). I'll do FR---->C------>E------>Pt

Oh boy, I have updates already =3

vs. Rival in Oak's Lab
Spoiler:

vs. Brock
Spoiler:

I have the next rival battle and Misty recorded too, just waiting for the uploads =3
Old June 17th, 2010 (01:18 PM).

Nature: Adamant
Firered Update

-Beat sabrina sneasel lvl.80
Old June 17th, 2010 (01:56 PM).
I make Fakemon sprites.

Nature: Relaxed
This sounds fun, sign me up.

I'll be doing the Zubat line in LG -> C (or SS?) -> E -> Pt

I'll post an update, once I get started.
Old June 17th, 2010 (03:43 PM).

Time for another update:
Started from Vermillion City went and defeated the Lighting Leutenant Surge for the Thunder Badge and discovered Duskull couldn't evolve went to the Rock Tunnel and after being lost for about 30 minutes went back and caught enough pokemon to get Flash then made it through to Lavender Town left there to go to Celadon City where I cleared out the Game Corners Basment of Rockets and beat Giovani for the first time came back up with the Silph Scope in hand and Beat Erika for the Rainbow Badge and headed back to Lavender Town to help the poor Marowaks soul and beat my rival and the Team Rocket there to get the Pokeflute I tried to use that to get one of the Snorlax but Duskull didn't do that well against it so I just ran headed into Saffron City and beat the Fighting Dojo to get Hitmonchan then to Silph Scope to beat the Team Rocket there I think for the final time and there Boss Giovani for the Second Time I then went to the Gym where I eliminated Sabrina with my Ghost pokemon Duskull for the Marsh Badge then head for Fushia city where I got the HM Surf from the Safari Zone and the Gold teeth to get Strength then beat Koga for the soul Badge then Rested at the pokemon center.
That's it for my Update oh and here's my line up for Games FR to SS to E to D or PT
Pokemon:
Duskull Nickname:Boojangle Lv.64
HM Slaves:
Meowth
Spearow
Lapras
Old June 17th, 2010 (04:01 PM). Edited June 17th, 2010 by Aquerex.
A New Beggining

Sign me up with Squirtle-Wartortle-Blastiose!

OK, here's the order of the games I'll be playing:

B-S-R-D

Going with all the originals.

EDIT: Just beat Brock with my Squirtle named 'Splash!'

"The Teacher of Winter's Harshness"

Sorry I have been so inactive.
Old June 17th, 2010 (04:27 PM).

Spoiler:

So we finish off the Rival who really poses no problem now. Clair was interesting as is she could have hit me more with Ice beam and Hyper beam I would have been in trouble but thankfully the paralyze didn't affect me too much. Funnily enough, the next rival battle was really easy.

Elite 4 should be up soon-ish

http://www.youtube.com/user/KoldsnedLP

Main Playthroughs: Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
Dragon Quest IX
Let's Play Metroid Zero Mission

Bulbasaur line COMPLETED!
Old June 17th, 2010 (05:03 PM).
Quilava Lover

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to JFire
Starting FR with Abra > > Alakazam (hacked in Return, so I can solo level. If you want me to delete it just tell me.).

Spoiler:

Picked the girl charater 'cuz I'm bored. Named myself Green.
Lost to Rival (Blue).
Later, in Viridian Forest I ran out of all my moves and had to struggle for the rest of the trip through.
After MANY long minutes of grinding I finally leveled to 16 and evolved to a Kadabra, as well as learning the move confusion.
Easily deafeated Brock.
Saved and turned off.

Current Challenge:
Old June 17th, 2010 (08:42 PM).
Challenge God
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to myrrhman
Quote originally posted by JFire:
Starting FR with Abra > > Alakazam (hacked in Return, so I can solo level. If you want me to delete it just tell me.).

Spoiler:

Picked the girl charater 'cuz I'm bored. Named myself Green.
Lost to Rival (Blue).
Later, in Viridian Forest I ran out of all my moves and had to struggle for the rest of the trip through.
After MANY long minutes of grinding I finally leveled to 16 and evolved to a Kadabra, as well as learning the move confusion.
Easily deafeated Brock.
Saved and turned off.
You're good, I don't care that much as long as it isn't like Aeroblast or Psychic or something.
Old June 18th, 2010 (06:15 AM).
Manta Ray Pokémon
Crystal Tier

Defeat 7 Gyms in total
Team rocket is very easy

Old June 18th, 2010 (08:02 AM). Edited June 18th, 2010 by Lopnis.

Time for my last Update before I take on the Elite for I might include video or screenshots with that one:
I flew to Fuschia City to Pallet town and Surfed to Cinnabar Island left my Helix Fossil there it's still there I believe searched the Pokemon Mansion found the secret key and maybe my secret weapon for Lance went to the gym beat all the trainers and took the quiz for fun got every question right then took on Blaine for the Volcano Badge and left the Gym and flew to Viridian City and took Giovani on for the 3rd and Final Time and Defeated him much easier since he got rid of his Kangaskahn went toward the Pokemon Leauge Entrance and face my Rival Uno for the last time before the fight with him as Champion then went back took down any trainer I might have missed outside of Victory Road then travled through it and reached the Elite 4
Fire red is almost taken care of and I was wondering can I add two more team members for Revive purposes? oh and would a Video update be best for the Elite 4?
Oh and Pokemon:
Duskull A.K.A Boojangle Lvl. 87
Moves:
Astonish
Night Shade
Pursuit
Future Sight
H.M Slaves:
Meowth
Spearow
Lapras
Old June 18th, 2010 (08:01 PM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

Now that my videos have uploaded, mass update.

Rival Battle 2:
Spoiler:

Misty:
Spoiler:

Rival Battle 3:
Spoiler:

Surge:
Spoiler:
Old June 18th, 2010 (11:38 PM).
The Kazuka Party is for curry!

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Missingno.7-4468
Because I am too lazy to make a huge update and I forgot to take a video, please enjoy the Champion screen.

Stantler Lv. 80
Tackle
Stomp
Psychic
Return

Now to start Crystal.

^ This one is 500 px long for sure
Old June 19th, 2010 (12:14 AM). Edited June 19th, 2010 by Lopnis.

Now for my Final Fire Red Update:
My first battle was with Lorelei she wasn't very hard except for her lst pokemon Jynx who charmed Boojangle and kept using I think it was Lovely Kiss and kept putting him to sleep put after awhile I knocked it out.Next was Bruno none of his pokemon were much of a challenge put his Machamp got one over on me by using Bulk Up like 5 times then a Rock Tomb that knocked him out luckily I had plenty of Revives and soon beat it and Bruno I move on to Agatha who was easy with my Astonish and Pursuit and Finally Lance right before my fight with him I used the T.M. for Blizzard my secret weapon which worked perfectly Lance's dragons dropped like flys in it's wake then...

We interrupt this Update to bring you to the Indigo Plateau where Uno Oak has just been crowned Pokemon Leauge Champion "Uno how does it feel to be the champ?" "Just great and wait someones coming" Pokemon Trainer Lopnis enters the arena "Will continue this interveiw in a second just let me dust off Lopnis" the battle begins Uno sends out Pidgeot and Lopnis sends out Boojangle the Duskull,Boojangle uses Blizzard it lowers Pidgeot's H.P. by half and Freezes it Uno withdraws Pidgeot but not before it loses more hp because of Pursuit Uno sends out Arcanine Boojangle uses Nightshade and Pursuit to knock it out Uno sends out Blastoise after a good length battle and a Revive Blastoise falls and Uno sends out Pidgeot again and uses a Full Restore but Boojangle quickly disperses it with Blizzard Uno sends out Alakazam who is quickly defeated with Astonish Uno sends Exeggutor who is deafeated by Blizzard and Astonish and Finally Ryhdon who uses Earthquake but luckily Boojangle has Levitate and a few final Blizzards seal it's Fate.
Lopnis wins becomes the Champion and get's the Nickname Red-Eye for Boojangles Red eye but the Eye was dropped because people thought it Red-Eye was a bit creepy for a nickname and many people tried to see if he had Red-Eyes which resulted in many unwanted battles so his Nickname is just Red and what became of Uno he recieved the nickname Blue Teared Loser but was shortened to Blue at the request of his Grandfather Professer Oak.That Concludes the reshowing of the Championship battle between Lopnis and Uno that happened 3 years ago stay tune for...(T.V. off)
Lopnis:I never get tired of watching that I just wish I had listened more instead of daydreaming about some guy who knew what time it was anyway better go downstairs see if my pokegears back from the shop.
Soul Silver coming soon...
That was my final Fire red update
Final Pokemon Line up:
Duskull Nickname:Boojangle Lvl. 89
Moves:
Astonish
Nightshade
Pursuit
Blizzard
HM Mules:
Meowth
Spearow
Lapras

And here's some Pictures to prove I won:

Old June 19th, 2010 (03:19 AM).
Manta Ray Pokémon
Crystal Tier

Defeat Clair But it won't upload to Youtube so no Video

Mountain is Tyrannitar now so it kills everybody with one attack

Going to the Indigo League now so next time i defeat them!

Old June 19th, 2010 (07:55 AM).
Mmmmm.

► Vs. Giovanni

Spoiler:

Giovanni wasn't quite as hard as I thought he would be. I just used Flamethrower and Outrage and managed to secure myself a win. I'm thinking about replacing Flamethrower for Surf, but I'm not entirely sure. I guess I'll keep it for now.

► Vs. Rival

Spoiler:

I decided to post this Rival battle because it's slightly more important than the others. So yeah, next up is the Elite Four.
Old June 19th, 2010 (09:48 AM). Edited June 19th, 2010 by Blu·Ray.
Manta Ray Pokémon
Crystal Tier

The E4 Was easy but Bruno was harder bécause i couldn't OHKO all his pokémon, so he OHKO'ed my pokémon

Mountain is Lv. 66 now

Also Lt. Surge was easy
Sabrina was also OHKO'ed easy

Old June 19th, 2010 (11:45 AM).
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier

Update!

First Encounter with Giovanni!
Spoiler:
Old June 19th, 2010 (12:15 PM).

I forgot to update, so yeah.

Emerald is my first one, Roxanne was a pain but I got around here with Curse and potions. Brawley couldn't touch me. I'll update with vids soon.
Old June 19th, 2010 (12:27 PM).

i will have a go i will be useing gastly>hanuter not gengar cant trayed on a rom
i will be doing
fire red
crystal
emeraled
diamond
Old June 19th, 2010 (01:08 PM).

Quote originally posted by lu10:
i will have a go i will be useing gastly>hanuter not gengar cant trayed on a rom
i will be doing
fire red
crystal
emeraled
diamond
It can. I wish you weren't copying me though >.>
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links