The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 31st, 2010, 02:27 PM
DonRoyale
Get on my choppa!

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akio123 View Post
See that's not going to happen, the writers are not going to arbitrarily evolve a Pokemon without Ash knowing. A move is one thing, but they like to showcase Ash's pokemon evolving.

As for the title, I translated it myself off of the site too...you know...because I can do the whole Japanese thing...

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8...7547811530.png

^Though someone maybe evolving in the episode...
Yeah, only took five hundred and seven episodes to evolve.

nbd.

It oughta please the fanboys...who have been wanting this moment for over ten years.

Strangely, though I usually hate Fire-type evolutions, I like this one. As long as it doesn't become Fugmouse, then I'm fine. =)

It airs the day after my birthday! Squee! =D
Old May 31st, 2010, 03:59 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
Well I mean it hasn't battled in years so...
Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:35 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
See that's not going to happen, the writers are not going to arbitrarily evolve a Pokemon without Ash knowing. A move is one thing, but they like to showcase Ash's pokemon evolving.

As for the title, I translated it myself off of the site too...you know...because I can do the whole Japanese thing...

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8...7547811530.png

^Though someone maybe evolving in the episode...
Is that Ash's or Dawn's though? LOL I guess it may be Ash's... but that pic just showed that the pokemon at the ending of everyday could be changed... since it shows cyndaquil in the opening and it's evolving before the whole leauge XD I hope some more pokeys evolve!

Old June 2nd, 2010, 09:40 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
Was it really necessary to quote me...?

Anyway, I guess the writers want to change somethings in greatest everyday...
Old June 3rd, 2010, 04:25 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
Was it really necessary to quote me...?

Anyway, I guess the writers want to change somethings in greatest everyday...
I like replying with quotes =P Plus I was asking a question though it doesn't really need answering anymore... so yeah...

So by the looks of things ash if only going to be training with six of the pokemon in oaks lab... :\

Old June 3rd, 2010, 07:06 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Myzou Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Myzou Send a message via Yahoo to Myzou
Someone said that it was confirmed in one of the leagues that all pokemon can be transferred to the league's "zone", without restrictions to 6 per trainer, however, most don't use this, as if any pokemon fight, (other than sparring), the trainer is disqualified from said League.

I personally hope Butterfree and Pidgeot return. They probably never will, but I really want them to, XD Even if just for an episode.

This will be the first time Dawn meets any of Ash's pre Sinnoh Pokemon, aside from Aipom and Pikachu, unless I'm missing something. It'll also be the first time in a few years that we see them.

I personally hope they're transferred to where the league is taking place, just so we can see Paul's face when Snorlax, Sceptile, Glalie, and the likes appear. :P

Old June 3rd, 2010, 07:41 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

I am pretty sure Sceptile is not going to appear...
Old June 3rd, 2010, 08:02 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

Send a message via AIM to Myzou Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Myzou Send a message via Yahoo to Myzou
As per the image posted: If you note: There's 5 pokemon of Ash's in the top image.

Thus, if he only transfers 5 pokemon, then the quilava is most likely his. Now, the question is: did it evolve on screen or off?

And Akio, was more of a "Can't wait to see Paul's face when he sees ash's pokemon, after calling ash a weakling so much :P)

Old June 3rd, 2010, 08:17 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Honestly, regardless of people kidding or not, something I've wanted to get a across for a while. Now that's it's the Sinnoh League, I can say it;

I honestly think Paul will be surprised for all about five seconds and then go back to being a Marty stu. XD I mean if Ash had an Arceus he would not change his jerkass attitude. I mean even after realizing that despite the fact that he has crushed Ash, he has still lost to a trainer Ash beat (Brandon). I mean yeah different circumstances (you know Ash battled the golems one at a time and Paul had to battle all three).

Also, I mean as per "Greatest Everyday," I think there are more Pokemon he calls on for the league as a total though.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 08:24 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

Oh, I know it won't last long.

I want to see SOME reaction, even if it's just a couple seconds. XD

Old June 3rd, 2010, 09:05 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

It'll be that face he had when Monferno evolved. XD It will be a combination of rage and surprise for about 3 seconds then it (yes Paul borders on the Uncanny Valley with his robotic expressions) will go back to its form of stoicism.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 09:31 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

A friend of mine just pointed out something -

Dawn's Cyndaquil is in promotions for the next movie, which, unless they pull a Treecko on us, kind've confirms it is Ash's. Now the question I have is: Will he use Quilava in the Sinnoh League, or bench her/him again right after they evolve? ._.

Old June 3rd, 2010, 09:37 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
A friend of mine just pointed out something -

Dawn's Cyndaquil is in promotions for the next movie, which, unless they pull a Treecko on us, kind've confirms it is Ash's. Now the question I have is: Will he use Quilava in the Sinnoh League, or bench her/him again right after they evolve? ._.
Out curiosity, when does the movie exactly come out, because I mean we kinda need a timeline here. If your friend is correct it does prove it.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 09:44 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

Quote:
Out curiosity, when does the movie exactly come out, because I mean we kinda need a timeline here. If your friend is correct it does prove it.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Movie_13

July 10th. Almost a month after the episode is set to air. As movies always take place (pokemon wise, at least), during the episodes they premiere between, (And there is no new episode the week it does premiere in theaters), it should pretty much say it's Ash's.

Old June 3rd, 2010, 09:56 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Alright, well unless they make this a pull back somehow. I mean it makes sense for it to be Ash's anyway. I mean Dawn's is strong, but I mean like it sure as heck has not been around long enough to warrant an evolution.
Old June 3rd, 2010, 10:05 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

^ Well, Treecko appeared as a Treecko in the movie posters and movie, but it evolved into Grovyle in the show before the movie premiered.

That's the only time something's ever been off, but it's normally attributed to the fact the movie's release date had been pushed back.

Old June 18th, 2010, 02:23 AM
Arumus
Insert user title here..

I really hope he uses Kingler at some point. It's a given that he'll use Muk, as he has done in the past, against Bellsprout in the Indigo Plateau and against Gary's Blastoise.

I can see Ash tactically setting up his team now, unlike against Gary he just had his team based on power, and in Hoenn he uses his Pokémon he caught there (And Charizard let's not forget).

But, don't get your hopes up on Charizard, Squirtle, Pidgeot, Primeape, etc. Yeah he said he'll come back for Pidgeot & Primeape, but there was also a whole GS Ball story that went out the window. So, the writers have moved on. So should we. The only time I'd ever see Pidgeot coming back, would of been in a movie. But we're like, what 14 movies in now? And they don't mean as much as the first 3. I said my goodbyes a while back, and Staraptor is a good replacement.

Although, saying that. If there was a 'slim' chance of bringing back Charizard. It's because I can't see Ash using Gible against Paul, at all. So there is a space left open for you know who. We can hope.
Old June 20th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Silver25
Trainer

If Ash doesn't use some of his old Pokemon in the Sinnoh League then I hope the writers have him win so before B/W he can have a go at the Elite Four. Seems to me they put some more focus on the group of trainers and if he got to face off against them and then Cynthia, it would be awesome to have a mix between Kanto (and Orange Island), Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Pokemon.

Regarding Gible, if he does use it then I hope it evolves to Gabite mid-way through the tournament. Would make things a little more interesting.
Old June 21st, 2010, 03:57 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

The one episode I really want to see is similar to one of the movies, Charizard sees Ash in trouble on TV, and rushes to his aid, only, Ash somehow has no usable pokemon at the league (All were weakened by Team Rocket or something) and is unable to transfer due to computers being down or something, and is told if he doesn't have pokemon to use in the next hour, he'll be disqualified. The hour is just about to run out when you turn and see Charizard, Pidgeot, Butterfree, carrying Primeape, Lapras, and Squirtle onto the field, willing to fight. XD

Could even have a story for all of them.

Delia runs to Viridian Forest to tell Pidgeot, and happens upon Primeape on the way to get to ash, who is carried by Pidgeot. Charizard is alerted by Liza that Ash needs help, and he takes off to help, stumbling upon Lapras in the ocean on the way, who also leaves it's group temporarily to help. (Chari would carry her after it reaches the shore, XD) Squirtle is being sped there by Officer Jenny when he spies Butterfree overhead, who is more than willing to help, and carries Squirtle in the air, to go faster.

It's a total fanfic thing, never would happen, but I think it'd make an amazing final battle vs Paul. All of the Pokemon he released so they could be happy fighting to make his dreams come true. XD I think it'd be a great way to release Ash from the anime. :P

I really wish they'd stop doing things like mentioning ash's old pokemon are returning in titles, etc. I keep hoping that means Butterfree ._.

Last edited by Myzou; June 21st, 2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old June 24th, 2010, 07:45 AM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax
I found out a spoiler from Serebii.net. Ash's Cyndaquil evolves in this episode into Quilava. The episode already aired today.
Old June 24th, 2010, 11:18 PM
mynightmare
Beginning Trainer

He never released Charizard and Squirtle, so stop saying that.

He's also not going to be using his old Pokemon in the Sinnoh League, because in the beginning of the Sinnoh & Hoenn arc he said that he's only going to be using the Pokemon he caught in that region to use throughout the Gyms & League.

Join Kanto RPG! It's a small RP forum that needs more members so that we can expand the RP!

Old June 25th, 2010, 12:49 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynightmare View Post
He never released Charizard and Squirtle, so stop saying that. >_>

He's also not going to be using his old Pokemon in the Sinnoh League, because in the beginning of the Sinnoh & Hoenn arc he said that he's only going to be using the Pokemon he caught in that region to use throughout the Gyms & League.
Well, the preview for next weeks episode show him using Quilava and Heracross in the league, so that's kind've debunked.

And yes, he released them. They are not under his care anymore, they are under Liza's and Officer Jenny's. However, they still have loyalty to ash, as he still does own their pokeball. He still owns Butterfrees, Pidgeots, etc though too. He released them. It doesn't mean he got rid of them.

Old June 25th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Silver25
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynightmare View Post
He did say that in Hoenn but I am not sure he said he was only using his Sinnoh pokemon anywhere. With Hoenn it was a little different because if you recall he was inspired by seeing Ho-Oh fly off towards Hoenn (or at least the general direction) and he wanted it to be like his first journey through Kanto.

With Sinnoh he wanted to explore the world more and find new pokemon and battles being inspired by Gary. I don't think he said anything about only using Sinnoh pokemon and it really shows just how tough the Sinnoh League must be if he is calling on his other pokemon. The number of participants seems a lot smaller than previous leagues which might indicate there is some tough competition. And then there is the Elite 4 and Champion which hopefully we'll see Ash go up against them right after the league if he wins.

Last edited by Silver25; June 25th, 2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old June 29th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Porygon Z
718!

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Porygon Z
I hope Ash'Quilava will be involved into Sinnoh League, maybe he will become a Thyplosion :D

Emblems awarded so far

Owner of Tri-Species Challenge, Version 3.0
Old June 29th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porygon Z View Post
I hope Ash'Quilava will be involved into Sinnoh League, maybe he will become a Thyplosion :D
Cyndaquil, er I mean Quilava, will be in the next episode DP183 Ash vs. Nando. As for it evolving again, I wouldn't bet on it. :\
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here