• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2011
to guy above

1. no...not following...impossible
2. that's ok, asking for release dates is against the rules
3. yes it is, you gtfo for being a meanie :<
4. nobody cares

1. Im suggesting, if he can alter other characters, pikachu following ash wouldnt be impossible
2. Other people have asked for release dates, so go Nut smuggle somebody else
3. Meanie... wtf..Go play in traffic
4. and if nobody cares, you wouldnt be on my sack replying to this

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
1. Im suggesting, if he can alter other characters, pikachu following ash wouldnt be impossible

Look. Pikachu following the main characture IS impossible. People have worked on getting that to work correctly for YEARS and no one has even come CLOSE to succeding at it.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
2. Other people have asked for release dates, so go Nut smuggle somebody else
3. Meanie... wtf..Go play in traffic
4. and if nobody cares, you wouldnt be on my sack replying to this

1. look at the post underneath yours
2. yep, someone killed someone so does that mean I can do that? no.
3. I can think of other things that could replace meanie but then I remembered this is a site full of kids.
4. No, nobody cares about the fact that you're just being rude so you can attract attention, because you are an attention seeker.

Seriously, you are being rude to both me and Ash493 because we replied to you, if you don't want anybody talking to you then what the hell are you doing here.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2011

1. look at the post underneath yours
2. yep, someone killed someone so does that mean I can do that? no.
3. I can think of other things that could replace meanie but then I remembered this is a site full of kids.
4. No, nobody cares about the fact that you're just being rude so you can attract attention, because you are an attention seeker.

Seriously, you are being rude to both me and Ash493 because we replied to you, if you don't want anybody talking to you then what the hell are you doing here.

who are you again?

it doesnt matter, anyway I was asking the person who created the game..not anybody else... you are probably a child too..so meanie is probably in your vocabulary. If you follow the postings..the replies, by other people were rude.

Jerme

stupid
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
who are you again?

it doesnt matter, anyway I was asking the person who created the game..not anybody else... you are probably a child too..so meanie is probably in your vocabulary. If you follow the postings..the replies, by other people were rude.

you got him so hard, keep up the good work son :tired:

above poster: who?

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
who are you again?

whatever, I don't have time for a **** like you, you were the one being rude because other people tried to help by replying to you.

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Your new intro is nice! But maybe you should add Pokemon Theme in the intro.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Your new intro is nice! But maybe you should add Pokemon Theme in the intro.

I tried to do that, but I don't know how to make the music properly. Someone would have to do it for me.

Years
Hi, do you think it would be possible to add a mart inbetween the cycling path and aerodactyl event?

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
hehehe I have a good and yet iratating idea; after you finish Ash Gray you could make one just like Ash Gray except it involves the Johto region and so on!!

Oh wait someone's already doing that.....

Last edited:

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Hmmmm
I Finished Beta 2.1 long ago and I was wondering,how far will the remake on episodes beta will go?Will it keep on where beta 2.1 went or realesed after or before?
Thanks for helpers :)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Hmmmm
I Finished Beta 2.1 long ago and I was wondering,how far will the remake on episodes beta will go?Will it keep on where beta 2.1 went or realesed after or before?
Thanks for helpers :)

All of the current episodes will be updated and there might be about three new episodes added to the next beta.

Back