The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 15th, 2010, 09:27 PM
loliwin
→ Level 69

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to loliwin
Simple question aye? XD

Well, I want Outrage's power back 90/80 and more original pokemon designs, like many of you guys! XD

zero
It’s not X you should worry about - it’s me!

Old May 15th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
I want the OW sprites to look a bit less pudgy chibi. I also want Hoenn-esque secret bases to return, this time with wi-fi.

Paired to cr4y

Old May 15th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Waffle-San
Blue-Steel

Nature: Jolly
I want to see the Box system get a huge make over and I want the Safari Zone to be completely re-done. Things like the Bug Catching Contest, use things like that to add events to the Safari Zone. Give it some flair, give it some spice.
Current Monotype Unevolved Emerald Challenge; COMPLETED 51:52
The Final Chapter
Team:

Old May 15th, 2010, 09:48 PM
loliwin
→ Level 69

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to loliwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle-San View Post
I want to see the Box system get a huge make over and I want the Safari Zone to be completely re-done.
Yeah, the Box system in HG/SS was a little bit slow and I also want the Safari Zone to be redone, and also better pokemon! XD

zero
It’s not X you should worry about - it’s me!

Old May 15th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Beyerful
Beginning Trainer

I have many ideas but a lot of them are just wishful thinking. I wrote them all down somewhere but I can't remember where...
Things I can think of off the top of my head:
- Higher level post E4 areas. Heck, maybe even more space between the gyms, meaning more level difference meaning higher level E4 eliminating the need for higher level post E4 things.
- Less legendaries. Seriously, Gen 4 had way too many.
- Pre-nat dex I want new pokémon only but post-nat dex I want there to be methods to capture ALL types of pokémon apart from a few version exclusives. I am sorta over having tentacools always attack me when surfing and zubats in caves. I don't care if they simply replace is with another Isshu pokémon but I would rather have a new pokemon attack me all the time than any more zubats or tentacools.
- More variation with the terrain. Sinnoh was mainly nice grass area. I didn't really feel any change unless I went to Snowpoint or the survival etc. area and the marshy feel at pastoria was not much different. I like what Hoenn had.
-I want the evil team to do more that what they have in the past. Once they get defeated in the plotline connected with the mascots I want them to try to do something else or have neo-evil team people (like what Team Rocket did in Johto). Also, make them a force to be feared with, enough with pretty grunts, I want a small group of elite evil trainers.
- Give the contests/pokeathlon more flair and spice. Give them more reason to exist and more rewards for doing them.
-More areas in the battle frontier?
-Everyone should be rematchable but maybe only some should have their pokemon grow or their levels should match your current teams.
-More cutscenes like Ho-oh/Lugias arrival in HG/SS maybe with some light voice acting for involved characters? Voice acting for important characters? (gym leaders, E4, brains and the epic mega awesome trainer like Red/Steven?) Why do I want voice acting?

Thats all for now. I know a lot of wishful thinking but oh well.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 12:17 AM
MistahDude
Primate Pokemon Master

Send a message via Skype™ to MistahDude
I want to remove Triple battles.

Check out my Youtube Channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Boarbeque
Check out my Twitter!: http://www.twitter.com/Boarbeque
Old July 3rd, 2010, 12:23 AM
Volroc
The Unpredictability Trainer

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahDude View Post
^--- Epic fail statement

i want to see the boxes have twice as much space, cuz i tend to catch alot of doubles, even triples of pokemon& i am ALWAYS fillin up on eggs "

Green Pachirisu Lover,Trainer, & Wanter ♥
------------------------------------------------
Platinum Friend Code: 4125-8116-6910
White Friend Code: 3739-9194-5899
Yugioh 5Ds WC2010 Reverse of Arcadia Friend Code: 4340-5571-8174
Old July 3rd, 2010, 12:25 AM
Migueliscool
Trainer

Quote:
I agree 1000%

I also want them to redesign the starters.....
Old July 3rd, 2010, 01:35 AM
Azure-Supernova
Trainer of mediocre Champions!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Azure-Supernova
First off I want to scrap Triple Battles. Then a lot of my points sit alongside with Beyerful's.

- Higher level post E4 trainers. Seriously, there needs to be a Champions Island (or something to that effect) where you can battle and meet previous and current Elite 4 members, as well as Champions who beat the E4 in the past. They should be stocked with high levels, good stats and strategic teams.

- On the note of trainers, fix the damn AI. Sometimes a trainer will be ruthless and try and crush you with physical assaults, other times they piddle away with Growl or Leer, even if they could 1HKO your Pokémon.

- PC Box overhaul. I agree with this MASSIVELY! More boxes, bigger capacity and some kind of sorting system, preferably in the form of "options". I sort my pokemon out via first type and then alphabetically. This means renaming boxes and manual sorting. Fix please

- HMs matching Pokémon's size. Seriously, I get that Pidgey, Spearow and Hoothoot can all fly... but how the freak did they carry me too? For surf it's not so bad, maybe they could make it a paddle animation for smaller pokemon where you hold onto them whilst they swim. Anything to up the realism.

- Personalization, there isn't enough. A couple extra outfits for the Protags and some accessories for our Pokémon :3

That is all... for now...

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.

Heart Gold 2021 - 3748 - 2668
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:08 AM
StratusJm
yes, im better then you

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Supernova View Post
First off I want to scrap Triple Battles. Then a lot of my points sit alongside with Beyerful's.

- On the note of trainers, fix the damn AI. Sometimes a trainer will be ruthless and try and crush you with physical assaults, other times they piddle away with Growl or Leer, even if they could 1HKO your Pokémon.

- PC Box overhaul. I agree with this MASSIVELY! More boxes, bigger capacity and some kind of sorting system, preferably in the form of "options". I sort my pokemon out via first type and then alphabetically. This means renaming boxes and manual sorting. Fix please
oh ya that reminds me that time i was fighting a trainer he had some water pokemon i cant remember and i had jolteon and he used rain dance...i mean he practically asked to be thundered...not impressed..

and haha i have a box for every type in my pc thats how i organise them
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:17 AM
Le Creep!
~don't act blonde.

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Le Creep!
I want Zorua and Zoroark to be caught in the wild instead of the event.

Quote:

- Higher level post E4 trainers. Seriously, there needs to be a Champions Island (or something to that effect) where you can battle and meet previous and current Elite 4 members, as well as Champions who beat the E4 in the past. They should be stocked with high levels, good stats and strategic teams.

- On the note of trainers, fix the damn AI. Sometimes a trainer will be ruthless and try and crush you with physical assaults, other times they piddle away with Growl or Leer, even if they could 1HKO your Pokémon.*

- HMs matching Pokémon's size. Seriously, I get that Pidgey, Spearow and Hoothoot can all fly... but how the freak did they carry me too? For surf it's not so bad, maybe they could make it a paddle animation for smaller pokemon where you hold onto them whilst they swim. Anything to up the realism.

That is all... for now...
*This paragraph made me LMAO

Last edited by Le Creep!; July 3rd, 2010 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:25 AM
SargeantMajorKururu
Loves Pokemon Black

Nature: Lax
I don't ant any of that Defog bullcrap. They took Flash out of the HM list so they could have a useless Flying-type version of it that less Pokemon can learn? Please. I'd prefer more Dive areas...
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:44 AM
Azure-Supernova
Trainer of mediocre Champions!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Azure-Supernova
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratusJm View Post
oh ya that reminds me that time i was fighting a trainer he had some water pokemon i cant remember and i had jolteon and he used rain dance...i mean he practically asked to be thundered...not impressed..

and haha i have a box for every type in my pc thats how i organise them
Likewise, though I have to merge Rock and Ground and Water and Ice, because I have one for Legendaries and one for the main teams I use... maybe I have too much time on my hands haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Creep! View Post
This paragraph made me LMAO
Oh, and why's that

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones.

Heart Gold 2021 - 3748 - 2668

Last edited by Azure-Supernova; July 3rd, 2010 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Merged
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:47 AM
myrrh25
New account soon.

Nature: Naive
Make it less of Sinnoh and more of Hoenn.
Roster:
[TNS] Met388: In charge of strategy and typing.
[TNS] Bulletkid99: In charge of rising art of stalling.
[TNS] Myrrh25: In charge of the dying art of offense.

Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:48 AM
MartinJF
Smoochum

There is a lot of stuff they could improve:

"Spinda effect" eggs: all eggs have a random pattern of spots and colors. Almost no egg is the same.

Return of HM dive: Also, randomized dive areas with a fossile to be found there and rare pokemon. Also underwater caves like the Team Aqua cave, just as a natural cave where many secrets can be uncovered.

Just new pokemon in the regional dex: Rather make old pkmn available once you get nat. Dex.

Legendaries: only new legendaries available. Dont care about how many. Many legendaries: more choices for battle, which is a good thing. If you dont like legendaries, just Think of em' as normal pokemon with a cool ability, much like Wonderguard. Nothing force you to use them...

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Papa Oscar Kilo Echo Mike Oscar November
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:58 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Ya PC sorting is the biggest thing. With the area of the map I don't think there will be any dive. I don't think there is even any islands. Theres like 5 or 6 bidges

Theres 3 small islands that don't look liek they have anythign on them. My guess late game legendaries.

I am hopeing for a more storyline based and a little more challengeing.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 04:06 AM
MartinJF
Smoochum

A pokemon that evolve based on the season: Evolve during winter: ice evo, evolve during spring, grass evo, evolve during fall, water evo, evolve during summer, fire evo.

Old July 3rd, 2010, 04:15 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
I'm looking at a close up of Isshu. I hope it isn't the whole map,if it is then I have a bad feeling there will not be gym badges because it is fairly small.

I only see 3 towns.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 04:17 AM
Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
I lit a wee fire...on a boat!

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
Quote:
IAWTC.

→ Overhaul of the Box System. It was terrible in HG/SS. I liked the DPPt system the best.
→ The Underground to return, but with more stuff to be found.
→ R/S/E Secret Bases with Wi-Fi.
→ An actual storyline that goes beyond UR TEH CHOSEN 1 NAO STOP TEH EBIL GUIZ DEN BEET DA LEEG!

How's your thirst for adventure, Captain?
Old July 3rd, 2010, 04:26 AM
MartinJF
Smoochum

I would prefer several trainer outfits.. I personally love the male trainer in both Dapphire and SS. The ones from FR and Pt Are terrible..

Old July 3rd, 2010, 06:48 AM
cynical_terror
тѳӎѳяяѳw is вяiҩнтзя

There should be some kind of Battle Frontier. Maybe not exactly like the one in Pokemon Emerald, but redone. Like when the Battle Tower showed up in Crystal and everyone spazzed over it. Something like that, different than the Frontier and the Tower but still something you can spend weeks and weeks trying to defeat.

I've still only got four symbols. :3
Old July 3rd, 2010, 07:23 AM
MartinJF
Smoochum

Ok, I'm going to make a list now:

"Spinda effect" eggs: all eggs have a random pattern of spots and colors. Almost no egg is the same.

Return of HM dive: Also, randomized dive areas with a fossile to be found there and rare pokemon. Also underwater caves like the Team Aqua cave, just as a natural cave where many secrets can be uncovered.

Just new pokemon in the regional dex: Rather make old pkmn available once you get nat. Dex.

Legendaries: only new legendaries available. Dont care about how many. Many legendaries: more choices for battle, which is a good thing. If you dont like legendaries, just Think of em' as normal pokemon with a cool ability, much like Wonderguard. Nothing force you to use them...

More trainer outfits: much like the Team rocket suit or pokeathlethon suit in SS/HG. So you could choose the outfit you like the most.

Less hm's: lets just remove Rock Smash, waterfall and Defog... Strength can be used for Puzzles, so thats just cool

Season changes: Some places in Isshu should change depending on season. Like, if its autumn, there would be more rain and some places water would rise so you could reach other places. If there where summer, the water would sink, sou you could find a hidden cave or something. Also, some pkmn that could only be found in the different seasons.

Much more sidequests: many quests that would reward you with rare pkmn if you complete them. This should be how you could Get the master ball (Sidequest right before legendaries appear) also, let Team ??? Keep doing their stuff after E4 is beaten, and you will have to beat them when you're Champion as well.

New box system: make it possible to quickly change your pkmn, and a sorting system.

New, bigger battlefrontier: I dunno what should be added in it, just make it.

More backstory to the legendaries: Face it, there will be tons of legendaries... Just give them more story.

A new 1HKO move: Yeah, it would be cool with a new one. Fire, electric or Dark maybe? Just because they would look badass.

Bug legendary: yes, you know that this gen will bring you one..

Fossil legendendary: one, big fossil, with pieces of it shattered around Isshu.

New weather: thunderstorm?

Last edited by MartinJF; July 3rd, 2010 at 07:28 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 07:46 AM
dragon0fangz
account moved to 649

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinJF View Post
Ok, I'm going to make a list now:

More trainer outfits: much like the Team rocket suit or pokeathlethon suit in SS/HG. So you could choose the outfit you like the most.

Less hm's: lets just remove Rock Smash, waterfall and Defog... Strength can be used for Puzzles, so thats just cool

Season changes: Some places in Isshu should change depending on season. Like, if its autumn, there would be more rain and some places water would rise so you could reach other places. If there where summer, the water would sink, sou you could find a hidden cave or something. Also, some pkmn that could only be found in the different seasons.

Much more sidequests: many quests that would reward you with rare pkmn if you complete them. This should be how you could Get the master ball (Sidequest right before legendaries appear) also, let Team ??? Keep doing their stuff after E4 is beaten, and you will have to beat them when you're Champion as well.

New box system: make it possible to quickly change your pkmn, and a sorting system.

New, bigger battlefrontier: I dunno what should be added in it, just make it.

More backstory to the legendaries: Face it, there will be tons of legendaries... Just give them more story.

A new 1HKO move: Yeah, it would be cool with a new one. Fire, electric or Dark maybe? Just because they would look badass.

Bug legendary: yes, you know that this gen will bring you one..

Fossil legendendary: one, big fossil, with pieces of it shattered around Isshu.

New weather: thunderstorm?
Very cool ideas, I would be happy if all of those were put to use.

They definitely have to expand the box, I usually organize my pokemon by number, from Bulbasaur and Arceus and add alt form at the end (Unown, Wormadam, Gastrodon) That leaves exactly 12 empty spaces.

Nothing with Seasons please. I dont want to have to wait until winter for a pokemon when i get the game in spring

Last edited by dragon0fangz; July 3rd, 2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 08:50 AM
MartinJF
Smoochum

Well, season changes for locations then maybe, or maybe just random weather every day for some locations instead?

Old July 3rd, 2010, 09:00 AM
StratusJm
yes, im better then you

Quote:
Likewise, though I have to merge Rock and Ground and Water and Ice, because I have one for Legendaries and one for the main teams I use... maybe I have too much time on my hands haha
ya same i have rock and ground together cos theyre practically the same thing as well as other types joined toghther and ive a box for sinnoh legends and one for all the rest and one specifically for the starters ha! i think we both have too much time on our hands!!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links