• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen What things do you want to change in Black/White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
Simple question aye? XD

Well, I want Outrage's power back 90/80 and more original pokemon designs, like many of you guys! XD

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
I want to see the Box system get a huge make over and I want the Safari Zone to be completely re-done. Things like the Bug Catching Contest, use things like that to add events to the Safari Zone. Give it some flair, give it some spice.

Years
I have many ideas but a lot of them are just wishful thinking. I wrote them all down somewhere but I can't remember where...
Things I can think of off the top of my head:
- Higher level post E4 areas. Heck, maybe even more space between the gyms, meaning more level difference meaning higher level E4 eliminating the need for higher level post E4 things.
- Less legendaries. Seriously, Gen 4 had way too many.
- Pre-nat dex I want new pokémon only but post-nat dex I want there to be methods to capture ALL types of pokémon apart from a few version exclusives. I am sorta over having tentacools always attack me when surfing and zubats in caves. I don't care if they simply replace is with another Isshu pokémon but I would rather have a new pokemon attack me all the time than any more zubats or tentacools.
- More variation with the terrain. Sinnoh was mainly nice grass area. I didn't really feel any change unless I went to Snowpoint or the survival etc. area and the marshy feel at pastoria was not much different. I like what Hoenn had.
-I want the evil team to do more that what they have in the past. Once they get defeated in the plotline connected with the mascots I want them to try to do something else or have neo-evil team people (like what Team Rocket did in Johto). Also, make them a force to be feared with, enough with pretty grunts, I want a small group of elite evil trainers.
- Give the contests/pokeathlon more flair and spice. Give them more reason to exist and more rewards for doing them.
-More areas in the battle frontier?
-Everyone should be rematchable but maybe only some should have their pokemon grow or their levels should match your current teams.
-More cutscenes like Ho-oh/Lugias arrival in HG/SS maybe with some light voice acting for involved characters? Voice acting for important characters? (gym leaders, E4, brains and the epic mega awesome trainer like Red/Steven?) Why do I want voice acting? :P

Thats all for now. I know a lot of wishful thinking but oh well.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
I want to remove Triple battles.

^--- Epic fail statement

i want to see the boxes have twice as much space, cuz i tend to catch alot of doubles, even triples of pokemon& i am ALWAYS fillin up on eggs ^^"

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
Years
First off I want to scrap Triple Battles. Then a lot of my points sit alongside with Beyerful's.

- Higher level post E4 trainers. Seriously, there needs to be a Champions Island (or something to that effect) where you can battle and meet previous and current Elite 4 members, as well as Champions who beat the E4 in the past. They should be stocked with high levels, good stats and strategic teams.

- On the note of trainers, fix the damn AI. Sometimes a trainer will be ruthless and try and crush you with physical assaults, other times they piddle away with Growl or Leer, even if they could 1HKO your Pokémon.

- PC Box overhaul. I agree with this MASSIVELY! More boxes, bigger capacity and some kind of sorting system, preferably in the form of "options". I sort my pokemon out via first type and then alphabetically. This means renaming boxes and manual sorting. Fix please :)

- HMs matching Pokémon's size. Seriously, I get that Pidgey, Spearow and Hoothoot can all fly... but how the freak did they carry me too? For surf it's not so bad, maybe they could make it a paddle animation for smaller pokemon where you hold onto them whilst they swim. Anything to up the realism.

- Personalization, there isn't enough. A couple extra outfits for the Protags and some accessories for our Pokémon :3

That is all... for now...

StratusJm

yes, im better then you
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2011
First off I want to scrap Triple Battles. Then a lot of my points sit alongside with Beyerful's.

- On the note of trainers, fix the damn AI. Sometimes a trainer will be ruthless and try and crush you with physical assaults, other times they piddle away with Growl or Leer, even if they could 1HKO your Pokémon.

- PC Box overhaul. I agree with this MASSIVELY! More boxes, bigger capacity and some kind of sorting system, preferably in the form of "options". I sort my pokemon out via first type and then alphabetically. This means renaming boxes and manual sorting. Fix please :)

oh ya that reminds me that time i was fighting a trainer he had some water pokemon i cant remember and i had jolteon and he used rain dance...i mean he practically asked to be thundered...not impressed..

and haha i have a box for every type in my pc thats how i organise them

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
I want Zorua and Zoroark to be caught in the wild instead of the event.

- Higher level post E4 trainers. Seriously, there needs to be a Champions Island (or something to that effect) where you can battle and meet previous and current Elite 4 members, as well as Champions who beat the E4 in the past. They should be stocked with high levels, good stats and strategic teams.

- On the note of trainers, fix the damn AI. Sometimes a trainer will be ruthless and try and crush you with physical assaults, other times they piddle away with Growl or Leer, even if they could 1HKO your Pokémon.*

- HMs matching Pokémon's size. Seriously, I get that Pidgey, Spearow and Hoothoot can all fly... but how the freak did they carry me too? For surf it's not so bad, maybe they could make it a paddle animation for smaller pokemon where you hold onto them whilst they swim. Anything to up the realism.

That is all... for now...

*This paragraph made me LMAO

Last edited:

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
Years
I don't ant any of that Defog bullcrap. They took Flash out of the HM list so they could have a useless Flying-type version of it that less Pokemon can learn? Please. I'd prefer more Dive areas...

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
Years
oh ya that reminds me that time i was fighting a trainer he had some water pokemon i cant remember and i had jolteon and he used rain dance...i mean he practically asked to be thundered...not impressed..

and haha i have a box for every type in my pc thats how i organise them

Likewise, though I have to merge Rock and Ground and Water and Ice, because I have one for Legendaries and one for the main teams I use... maybe I have too much time on my hands haha

This paragraph made me LMAO

Oh, and why's that :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
There is a lot of stuff they could improve:

"Spinda effect" eggs: all eggs have a random pattern of spots and colors. Almost no egg is the same.

Return of HM dive: Also, randomized dive areas with a fossile to be found there and rare pokemon. Also underwater caves like the Team Aqua cave, just as a natural cave where many secrets can be uncovered.

Just new pokemon in the regional dex: Rather make old pkmn available once you get nat. Dex.

Legendaries: only new legendaries available. Dont care about how many. Many legendaries: more choices for battle, which is a good thing. If you dont like legendaries, just Think of em' as normal pokemon with a cool ability, much like Wonderguard. Nothing force you to use them...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Ya PC sorting is the biggest thing. With the area of the map I don't think there will be any dive. I don't think there is even any islands. Theres like 5 or 6 bidges

Theres 3 small islands that don't look liek they have anythign on them. My guess late game legendaries.

I am hopeing for a more storyline based and a little more challengeing.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
A pokemon that evolve based on the season: Evolve during winter: ice evo, evolve during spring, grass evo, evolve during fall, water evo, evolve during summer, fire evo.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I'm looking at a close up of Isshu. I hope it isn't the whole map,if it is then I have a bad feeling there will not be gym badges because it is fairly small.

I only see 3 towns.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
I want to remove Triple battles.

IAWTC.

→ Overhaul of the Box System. It was terrible in HG/SS. I liked the DPPt system the best.
→ The Underground to return, but with more stuff to be found.
→ R/S/E Secret Bases with Wi-Fi.
→ An actual storyline that goes beyond UR TEH CHOSEN 1 NAO STOP TEH EBIL GUIZ DEN BEET DA LEEG!

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
I would prefer several trainer outfits.. I personally love the male trainer in both Dapphire and SS. The ones from FR and Pt Are terrible..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back