• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
7/7/10 update

Ah! bugs. my enemy. still in beta i guess :D

Works perfectly now.
The demo is really good. I so have to include that real time battle feature in my game. Nice game over screen too
Thanks, It's the RPGmaker 2003 default battle system. Finally speed actually matters. :D . I actually the autobattling feature, it's built in RM2k3, but i never took advantage of it before.

It works but when I walked on a route the game kinda crashed I wanted to pick a Poké ball it was in the woods near a house that's probably a bug and it made a bad sound that hurt my ears
Edit: Other bug in academy if you answer wrong your stuck

thanks, I've now fixed the questions glitch- It happened, because if you answered it wrong you were ment to move back, but I had it set to move the hero up, which would get him stuck, which would crash the game.

Im not sure about crashing on a route. which route was it?

On the matter of the runtime package, I get the error too, I googled itand found that is a bounch of file that you need for games to run: if you have installed RPGmaker2k3 you have them, but the others like me and you need to download them to makes the game run normally.
You could find them on the site of 2k3 but since it no longer exist I've downloaded them from another italian site: link you must click "RTP Rm2k3" to get the exe that install them on your computer. It worked for me.
The Runtime package is just a bunch of graphic and sound files that you can use for your game, but I mainly used custom graphics, and I copied the files to the game folder. So the game shouldn't have a need for the runtime.

But it's in the game's programming to search for the RTP. you can install the RTP, or you can do the flag=1 thing. which causes the game to bypass the search for RTP.

--------------
I'm currently doing the Event where you have to kill the first AI.

Ive been working on the elemental cards minigame. It's actually avalible in the current demo, but is only text based. I added graphics in to make it better.

elementalcard.png

DarkDoom3000

Years
Thanks, ive fixed the arbor house glitch, but I cant manage to actually get it to crash at the route.

Finishing up creating the AI Necro boss battle.

EDIT: Yeah, beta testers would be nice. Just say you wanna be and Ill add name to beta testers list. -which shall appear on the credits.
You dont even need to sign up, just report a new bug and ill add you. At the moment Saifors has reported 5 bugs. :)

-if you need to screenshot it, just press the 'print screen' button on the keyboard(near the delete button), then paste it on Paint. save and upload.

Last edited:
Years
where the beta end actually and where do I get something to cut those trees and I beat Bugsy talked to Oak Elm and Buckeye or however it was one of the fisher on the bridge if you defeated him you are stuck you know you need a beta tester but to someone who can make screenshots to let him see it to you better said not me cuz I don't know all screenshots that I made till now where with visual boy advance so just the first that says he wants to is the beta tester

DarkDoom3000

Years
9/7/10 update

The demo goes til you get cut/Chainsaw. -its found on the route 5 (south of the fishermen)

Update :D
---
Anyways finished the Necro Event.
Spoiler:

--
For every AI you defeat you'll obtain a Tetra Element peice (used for changing eevee forms)
-Necro = Espeon
-XxlionheartxX = Umbreon
EDIT: XDR = Eeveeon
-Geosigma = Leafeon
-Vanish_21 = Glaceon

--
Story Update. Yays.

BACKSTORY SPOILERS (updated)
Spoiler:

Story Progression MASSIVE SPOILERS (And a bit outdated)
Spoiler:

----
Ill have the next version of the beta up in a couple of days. its a minor update- It's mainly to fix some of the glitches, and more importantly the Runtime error. so you wont have to manually edit the RPG_RT.ini

----
Im trying to wonder if this could get moved to the game showcase section. And if there would be much benefit.

Last edited:
Years
I really like the retro stylization and the implementation of the Creator or the videogame itself. You should probably make the Virus-Type Pokemon or something

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Wow every update make me loves this game even more, especially thanks to the story and my love for glitch.
For the name I suggest:
Ares or Mars, the greek and latin names for the god of war. Or if you want to give it a female aspect, Athena.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2014
pretty good game , i finished the beta and i'm impatient to play the rest of it .

I love the retro style , the storyline and the using of the default battle system of rm2k3 .

but there is a thing that bothered me , in a battle versus a mareep he uses thunder wave that paralyse geodude but in the originals games no electrik atk can touch ground type pokémon even thunder wave .

anyway , keep the good work .

DarkDoom3000

Years
pretty good game , i finished the beta and i'm impatient to play the rest of it .

I love the retro style , the storyline and the using of the default battle system of rm2k3 .

but there is a thing that bothered me , in a battle versus a mareep he uses thunder wave that paralyse geodude but in the originals games no electrik atk can touch ground type pokémon even thunder wave .

anyway , keep the good work .
Thanks. I totally forgot to apply paralysis resistance to ground pokemon.

--
Due to my almost daily updates (which wont last long, semester B starts in 2 days :/)
Ive put a list of my update posts, with hyperlinks on the original post.
--
Namewise, I want 'cratos' to differ; not be a usual name, I usually look upon usernames for guidence.

Necro has one word.
Vanish_21 is a word and a number.
XxLionheartxX has thoes silly X's that people put on their usenames.
XDR is just letters.
M is just one letter
Zero is a word-of a number.

He is the Controller of Battle; so something like "the_pink_princess" wouldn't do.

--
Im just adding in some more catchable pokemon.
A pidgey, abra, poliwag and pichu.

Speaking of which.
Spoiler:

This is the full pokedex. All pokemon that will be CATCHABLE in the game.
Wild pokemon will be plentiful. Species from gen1,2,3 and 4. But because of the hero's lack of pokeballs, he can only obtain them by beating corrupted versions of them Or reciving as gifts.
Ive chopped down some of the filler pokemon. Theres a good selection of each type from Gen 1 + 2 (Wevile, Leafeon and Glaceon are the exceptions)

Legendaries will act as Optional Super Bosses (like WEAPONs in FF games) Not catchable (minus mew)
-mainly because people don't usually use legendaries in general game.

----
I may ask a mod to move this to game showcase, It's gone past the concept stage. So if you cant find it anywhere on the drawing board, go to games showcase.

Last edited:

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
This project looks ridiculously awesome. I will test it sometime next week.

Controller of battle? How about a 1337-5p33k name?

DarkDoom3000

Years
11/7/10 Update

Yay! Got moved to Games Showcase :D
--

To celebrate;
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition - Beta v0.23
New Additions
-Pokemon Added: Pichu, Abra, Pidgey
-Route 6, Connecting Caves, Necro's Domain, Amplus City
-Necro Event Added
-Abiliy to buy houses- that connect.
-Updated mart system
-Rival encounters retro fitted
-Espeon form obtainable
-Some Glitches Fixed
-Badge Case works
-More refinable items

=Ends at Amplus City(Which is still under construction, but you can explore.)

Not a superhuge update, mainly created so people won't have to manually edit the RPG_RT.ini file. 3 More pokemon, pushing the total to 14. There is the necro event, The first AI you have to kill. Which grants you the ability to transform your Eevee into Espeon.

v0.2+ save files will transfer to this version with no problem. Just copy the save files (eg: "save01.lsd") and paste them in the "Pokemon Eevee v0.23" folder.

Upon loading the save file, the game will update the save- adding any items the previous version didn't have. (Eg: in v0.23 gyms now give you TM's upon defeat. If you have a 0.2 save file, and already beat the gym, the game will grant you the TM's of the gyms you have defeat upon loading the save file :D)

DOWNLOAD (Mediafire - 16.7MB)
[Also uploading to rapidshare right now, but internet is acting up. :/

Just some screenies of the additional pokemon and the new city (the first "big city" of the game, like goldenrod and saffaron)
expokemon023.png

Last edited:

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
I found a bug:
in the "alpha ruin" when you solve the puzzle you unlock a tunnel with two warps, one leads to a small area, one from where you are from. however the last one redirect instead to another area, wich has only two exit both blocked by a tree: if you doesn't have the chain, you can't escape.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This game is great.
Good job on using it in RM2K3 ;)
Also, you've done a wonderful job with using the default RM2K3 battle system. I love it.

EDIT: Oh, and I just noticed your using the default RM2K3 message system. There is ways to have a Pokémon styled message system.
I'll PM you showing you how to do it if you'd like.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2014
i played and finished your new beta , the battle vs necro is to easy and also the battle vs the abra but versus the pidgey i think it's normal beecause i was advenced in the game .

as i saw you added the rival battles but there is a logic problem , i battled him for the first time in the route near arbor city because i used an old save from the 0.2 beta but there he say that i already meeted him but because i was advanced i skipped the battle , and when i retourned to the route 1 to catch the pidgey i battled him again but it was actually the first battle agains't him , i think that happens because the to events are not dependent of each other .

also i figured out something in the older version that i forgot to tell , in the pc geodude have the sprite of golem even if he isn' evolved .

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
I found a strange "glitch."
When you transfer from map to map, even though the event is set to "Hide map: Instantaneous."
you must go into the Database, and under System set the Map Transitions to this:

MapScreen.png

That should make the maps transfer seemlessly.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
I really like the look of this game, it's really awesome! Good work.

The fonts are screwed up, even after installing the necessary fonts onto my computer. Is there any solution?

Back